Forums / Media / Books & Comics

1,872 total conversations in 14 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
KYM Homestuck General

Last posted Jun 13, 2014 at 07:20AM EDT. Added Oct 20, 2011 at 11:15AM EDT
1757 posts from 91 users

Gamzee wrote:

ALRIGHT, who’s the fuckhead down-voting us, I noticed earlier about 5 new members were spamming the forums with the same post I bet they have something to do with it…

They’ve all been deleted. It was most likely the same guy posting with different accounts, but I’m not entirely sure of that.

OH YES GET

Last edited Jan 17, 2012 at 05:54PM EST
Jan 17, 2012 at 05:51PM EST

Easyaspi, the Reunion Tour wrote:

SUDDENLY, FLASH UPDATE
Dream bubbles and dead characters and sleepwalking and Dream Dirk covered in blood…
What

Roxy met her daughter at the same age. Cor! Here come the paradoxes!

Jan 21, 2012 at 04:45AM EST

So there I was just reading, uh, some web comics. Just finished the last one, just now, the hardest one. Homestuck. And you know what?

IT WAS THE BEST WEB COMIC/EXPERIENCE I’VE EVER HAD.

Jan 21, 2012 at 08:01PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

I found Drpepperfan:

Jan 21, 2012 at 11:37PM EST

Cale wrote:

Jan 22, 2012 at 12:03AM EST

Cale wrote:

I saw that MDF. Don’t hide.

Image didn’t work out. I had to delete the post for the sake of the fragile dignity of this thread.

Jan 23, 2012 at 07:35PM EST

Gamzee, you owe me a new set of eyes. I just ripped mine out with a soup ladle. I am reading by licking the screen.

Jan 23, 2012 at 07:42PM EST

ConstantiNe wrote:

Roxy met her daughter at the same age. Cor! Here come the paradoxes!

… that wasn’t her daughter. That was Rose, who in the post scratch universe would be her mother.
Of course, due to the ectobiology weird plot shit, she is both her mother and her daughter.

Jan 23, 2012 at 07:47PM EST

Last week I saw a whole display of Faygo at a supermarket, and I flipped out a little.

Jan 23, 2012 at 08:00PM EST

badsitrep wrote:

Gamzee, you owe me a new set of eyes. I just ripped mine out with a soup ladle. I am reading by licking the screen.

You are now away that you’ve licked Eridan’s erect nipples.

Jan 23, 2012 at 08:15PM EST

Fridge wrote:

Last week I saw a whole display of Faygo at a supermarket, and I flipped out a little.

Jan 23, 2012 at 08:38PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

FAYGO AND PIE

Jan 23, 2012 at 08:40PM EST

MDFification wrote:

FAYGO AND PIE

Jan 23, 2012 at 08:48PM EST

The tumblr this image is from is motherfucking quality.

Jan 23, 2012 at 10:37PM EST

Dirk is going to announce his love for Jake. How will this affect shipping? No seriously, I had them marked as moirails. Might be time to change that.

Jan 24, 2012 at 02:49PM EST

madcat wrote:

Dirk is going to announce his love for Jake. How will this affect shipping? No seriously, I had them marked as moirails. Might be time to change that.

Honestly, I think Hussie’s just turning up the shipping fuel to mess with us. Don’t get any big ideas, they’re not gonna happen.

Jan 24, 2012 at 09:06PM EST

The entire basis of Homestuck is colorful cylinders with heads given flat personalities, put in wildly confusing scenarios with pretty pictures, and thrown around like ragdolls. Your job is to imagine them procreating, draw it, and then buy Hussie’s shit.

Hussie is doing his job to the letter.

What about YOU?

Jan 24, 2012 at 09:11PM EST

Cale wrote:

The entire basis of Homestuck is colorful cylinders with heads given flat personalities, put in wildly confusing scenarios with pretty pictures, and thrown around like ragdolls. Your job is to imagine them procreating, draw it, and then buy Hussie’s shit.

Hussie is doing his job to the letter.

What about YOU?

How exactly are their personalities flat? I think they’re quite diverse for a group of fictional characters.

Jan 24, 2012 at 09:57PM EST

Fridge wrote:

How exactly are their personalities flat? I think they’re quite diverse for a group of fictional characters.

They are diverse, and their interactions are what makes it. But as individuals, they are bland and predictable.

It’s the mixing pot that makes ’em gooey and delicious.

Jan 24, 2012 at 10:02PM EST

Cale wrote:

They are diverse, and their interactions are what makes it. But as individuals, they are bland and predictable.

It’s the mixing pot that makes ’em gooey and delicious.

I think I see what you mean. Like how Dave always goes for Irony and shit.

Jan 24, 2012 at 10:11PM EST

>This morning
>"Alright! New Homestuck update! :D
> Wait…. :O

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jan 25, 2012 at 08:05AM EST

Someone negative krama’d the whole thread again.
I fixed everyone’s. Can someone fix mine? That would be great.
Oh, and if whoever did that is reading this; learn to troll noob. Just abusing the krama system isn’t sufficient to make anyone mad.

Last edited Jan 25, 2012 at 09:02AM EST
Jan 25, 2012 at 08:59AM EST

Okay crazy-yet-obvious conspiracy theory. The cat is actually Jaspers. Roxy appearified it into the alpha, then appearified it back into the beta when it died, which was when Rose found his body.

Jan 25, 2012 at 10:59PM EST

Yep, that’s Jaspers all right. Quick, somebody find the comic panel that explains how Jaspers died from Rose’s perspective!

I can’t remember much but I think was something along the lines of: Jaspers vanished and then reappeared dead

If that is the case then we now know how Jaspers died:

Roxy appearified Jaspers back from the past while he was in Rose’s possession, gets Jaspers killed, then sends the body back to the past for Rose to grieve over.

Future Roxy (Rose’s guardian) stuffs Jaspers and puts him in a mausoleum because she remembers the incident and possibly still felt responsible for it.

Right?

Jan 26, 2012 at 04:28AM EST

She found Jaspers out by the river weeks after he disappeared.

Jan 26, 2012 at 07:23AM EST

This appears to be what happened:

Jaspers was appearified by Roxy, lived with her, then died and was sent back to Rose.

Interestingly, when we first encounter the Unabridged Colonel Sassacre’s, John notes that it is “heavy enough to kill a cat”.

Jan 26, 2012 at 09:21AM EST

Ah shit the krama trolls came back again.
Fixed it for you guys again… ugh.
Have you ever wondered who has the time and motivation for this? It’s just really pointless.

Jan 26, 2012 at 12:50PM EST

Cale wrote:

You are now away that you’ve licked Eridan’s erect nipples.

STOP REMINDING ME!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!ONE!!!!!

Jan 26, 2012 at 01:02PM EST

Great. This went and made me sad.
Vriska why must you be dead? And why must John not find out for three years? QnQ

Jan 26, 2012 at 05:14PM EST

@MDF
I always hated that spider8itch, but that is a sad song and set of panels.

Jan 26, 2012 at 05:24PM EST

Gamzee wrote:

The tumblr this image is from is motherfucking quality.

NOOOOOOO
Gamzee stay off of AskCr33perNepeta
It’s a bad influence
AAAUUUGGGHHH

Jan 26, 2012 at 05:32PM EST

madcat wrote:

@MDF
I always hated that spider8itch, but that is a sad song and set of panels.

Why must everyone hate Vriska. ::::(
I find her more of a tragic character to be honest. A little bitchy, but not enough to make me not like her.

Jan 26, 2012 at 06:24PM EST

MDFification wrote:

Why must everyone hate Vriska. ::::(
I find her more of a tragic character to be honest. A little bitchy, but not enough to make me not like her.

I’m not really sure how tragic she is. In order for a character to be tragic, they must ascend to great heights, then fall from them. Vriska has always been hated by the trolls, so there’s not much to fall from.

Jan 26, 2012 at 06:31PM EST

Regarding furries in Homestuck: I was reading a pesterlog and saw this.

JASPERSPRITE: Ooh i bet youre right! Purr purr.
JASPERSPRITE: Was she nice to sniff?
AC: :33 < yes she smelled really good, and also, she was SUPER beautyifful.
JASPERSPRITE: Wow!

>beautyifful
>yifful
>yiff

Jan 26, 2012 at 06:32PM EST

New update, and the only thing I can think about is Portal.
I might just have to draw something about that.
Homestuck: Now you’re thinking with windows.

Jan 26, 2012 at 07:38PM EST

Since the dreaded Homestuck General krama troll (I assume there is only one) had returned 3 times in one day, I just upvoted the entire thread. Then I made an alt, and did it again.

Jan 26, 2012 at 08:41PM EST

Portal windows. It was only a matter of time, really.

We tried that once. Had a bit of an issue with the broken glass. Apparently, human flesh cuts very easily.

Roxy’s a natural though.

Jan 26, 2012 at 11:14PM EST

I’m not sure what Roxy is doing between those two portals but it looks like a lot of fun.

Makes me want to play Portal 2 again.

Jan 26, 2012 at 11:47PM EST

Yep, I hate the homestuck fandom

This is the same reason I don’t go to League of Legend generals even though I love the game.

Jan 27, 2012 at 02:27AM EST

It always bugs me how barren everything is.

I mean, I understand character focus, but still.

Only 16 people per universe?

Jan 28, 2012 at 12:10AM EST

Sup! You must login or signup first!