404 user not found wrote:

so the new troll looks like a dead vriska… thats cool

“Vriska”
“Cool”

Feb 20, 2012 at 05:51PM EST

Cale wrote:

“Vriska”
“Cool”

Vriska wasnt a bitch… ok she was a bitch… but she wasnt evil! She was realistic. She knew if she didnt do all that underhanded bull crap they would all be doomed to all die in a beta timeline hence all the faggotry on her behalf. Really she saved them from being doomed by being in a beta timeline, so Vriska is a hero. A really bitchy hero

Feb 20, 2012 at 05:57PM EST

No, no one here is saying she was an evil bitch.

We’re just saying she’s fat.

Feb 20, 2012 at 06:01PM EST

Last edited Feb 20, 2012 at 06:20PM EST
Feb 20, 2012 at 06:18PM EST

MSPA wiki already has an entry that concludes this could UU’s co player, A weird Kanaya/Vriska/Terezi hybrid, or even weirder and best explained within the article, another of Hussie’s jabs at the fandom.

Over here

Aw snop!

Last edited Feb 20, 2012 at 06:36PM EST
Feb 20, 2012 at 06:23PM EST

I’m going to be fair. Vriska is a great character, but she’s a terrible person.

All her plotting played a part, some necessary, some pointless, but she was a total bitch about everything.

On one hand, she did really have the intent of helping everybody, but she forced her way and her ideas onto others, which is the key reason I hate her.

Feb 20, 2012 at 06:40PM EST

Jane’s stupidity and failure to speak the truth has just made Jake and Dirk canon.

Feb 21, 2012 at 04:03PM EST

madcat wrote:

Jane’s stupidity and failure to speak the truth has just made Jake and Dirk canon.

You forget about the fact that Jane and Jake are kind of siblings, and that if they hook up it’s incest. This is for the best, trust me.

Feb 21, 2012 at 06:14PM EST

Fridge Logic wrote:

You forget about the fact that Jane and Jake are kind of siblings, and that if they hook up it’s incest. This is for the best, trust me.

>Discussing a Webcomic who’s main theme is inter-species Homo-Romance

Feb 21, 2012 at 06:22PM EST

Hussie’s just catering to the shippers with this.
He’ll probably troll them by having him not go out with Dirk, hit on dead Vriska, and then go back in time and become Lord English.

Feb 21, 2012 at 06:30PM EST

MDFification wrote:

Hussie’s just catering to the shippers with this.
He’ll probably troll them by having him not go out with Dirk, hit on dead Vriska, and then go back in time and become Lord English.

You are clearly not aware of the Sawtooth/Jake/Mayor thing going on.

Feb 21, 2012 at 07:25PM EST

Cale wrote:

You are clearly not aware of the Sawtooth/Jake/Mayor thing going on.

I counter your triumvirate with the assumption that a smuppet will be prototyped by Dirk, and then the auto-responder will be the second prototyping, thus becoming Autopuppetsprite

Feb 21, 2012 at 07:27PM EST

MDFification wrote:

I counter your triumvirate with the assumption that a smuppet will be prototyped by Dirk, and then the auto-responder will be the second prototyping, thus becoming Autopuppetsprite

I commit to a 2X Double Counter Combo by stating that it is far more likely that Squarewave/Sawtooth, being mad-lyric machines, are far more likely than a Smuppet.

AutoWaveSprite/AutoSawSprite.

Feb 21, 2012 at 07:31PM EST

Cale wrote:

I commit to a 2X Double Counter Combo by stating that it is far more likely that Squarewave/Sawtooth, being mad-lyric machines, are far more likely than a Smuppet.

AutoWaveSprite/AutoSawSprite.

I move for the 3X by simplifying it down to Squarewave, as it would be highly inadvisable to give ones opponents such sick rhyming power.
It is highly likely that whole planets would be consumed in the sick fires.

Feb 21, 2012 at 08:00PM EST

MDFification wrote:

I move for the 3X by simplifying it down to Squarewave, as it would be highly inadvisable to give ones opponents such sick rhyming power.
It is highly likely that whole planets would be consumed in the sick fires.

I DARE FOR THE INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS 4X COMBO:

It is likely that neither Squarewave NOR Sawtooth will receive Sprite-ship, as it may be even more likely that Little ’Cal will become a true Sprite this time.

Feb 21, 2012 at 08:07PM EST

Cale wrote:

I DARE FOR THE INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS 4X COMBO:

It is likely that neither Squarewave NOR Sawtooth will receive Sprite-ship, as it may be even more likely that Little ’Cal will become a true Sprite this time.

I attempt the highly coveted X5 COMBO!
Little Cal is a part of Dirk’s arsenal, as seen when Bro uses him to fight the Sovereign Slayer before he became Bec Noir. He would not prototype such a useful asset.

Feb 21, 2012 at 08:40PM EST

Easyaspi, the Reunion Tour wrote:

My reaction to everything ever.

This is now every female on KYM ever.

Feb 21, 2012 at 08:41PM EST

Jane’s face pasted onto things is now a meme. Shall I make the entry?

Too early to make an entry, but I’d keep my eye on it.

Feb 23, 2012 at 06:30PM EST

Jane’s face pasted onto things is now a meme. Shall I make the entry?

it was only a matter of time

Feb 23, 2012 at 09:19PM EST

HEAR YE HEAR YE! THE GREAT HUSSIE HAS SPOKEN!

“We know that Dirk has a genuine fondness towards Rainbow Dash. What are your thoughts on Friendship is Magic? Do you enjoy the show, or did you only include the cyan pegasus for the sake of humor?”

I’ve seen like one episode. It’s nicely done, but it’s a damn show for kids. I do some silly shit with my spare time but I am not a child. Some people think this makes Dirk a “brony.” I think it’s more that he really does watch it and evaluate it for whatever studious purposes he has, but just happens to like that one pony unironically. A brony does not this a dude make.

Tumblr is weeping tears of pure distilled sorrow.

Feb 23, 2012 at 09:25PM EST

MDFification wrote:

“We know that Dirk has a genuine fondness towards Rainbow Dash. What are your thoughts on Friendship is Magic? Do you enjoy the show, or did you only include the cyan pegasus for the sake of humor?”

I’ve seen like one episode. It’s nicely done, but it’s a damn show for kids. I do some silly shit with my spare time but I am not a child. Some people think this makes Dirk a “brony.” I think it’s more that he really does watch it and evaluate it for whatever studious purposes he has, but just happens to like that one pony unironically. A brony does not this a dude make.

Hmmm…

Hussie’s just made he can’t ship real kids.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Ha.

Sob

Feb 23, 2012 at 09:39PM EST

@MDF
>Dirk not a brony
Bronies who are Homestuck fans must be weeping. Just kidding, I’m glad he’s officially not a Brony though.

Feb 23, 2012 at 09:41PM EST

MDFification wrote:

So anyway, here’s this:

Copypasta:

SOOOOOO what I did yesterday and a little bit of today, just because why not, I printed out some pictures of the characters from Homestuck (just the kids and trolls, I wasn’t sure if the ancestors and things would scare them or not) and took them with me to the class I’m an assistant in. This is a class of twenty-four 4-5 year olds and I asked them to tell me what they thought/liked about the characters I showed them and was actually really surprised with what they had to say about each of them. I only corrected them about genders and that no, the troll’s horns were not candy corn, and yes they had arms, but otherwise let them run free.

They were able to pick up a lot from just little pictures. It was also kind of funny to see their reactions, I kind of wish I could have filmed it. They liked the characters with the most colors, so characters like Nepeta, Eridan and Feferi were really popular. Anyways, they all had a lot to say and so it was kind of hard to write everything down, but here are some of the main gems everyone seemed to agree on.

…Damn that one little girl liked Gamzee so much she wanted to keep the picture I was dying.

Feb 25, 2012 at 05:01PM EST

Fridge Logic wrote:

So anyway, here’s this:

Copypasta:

SOOOOOO what I did yesterday and a little bit of today, just because why not, I printed out some pictures of the characters from Homestuck (just the kids and trolls, I wasn’t sure if the ancestors and things would scare them or not) and took them with me to the class I’m an assistant in. This is a class of twenty-four 4-5 year olds and I asked them to tell me what they thought/liked about the characters I showed them and was actually really surprised with what they had to say about each of them. I only corrected them about genders and that no, the troll’s horns were not candy corn, and yes they had arms, but otherwise let them run free.

They were able to pick up a lot from just little pictures. It was also kind of funny to see their reactions, I kind of wish I could have filmed it. They liked the characters with the most colors, so characters like Nepeta, Eridan and Feferi were really popular. Anyways, they all had a lot to say and so it was kind of hard to write everything down, but here are some of the main gems everyone seemed to agree on.

…Damn that one little girl liked Gamzee so much she wanted to keep the picture I was dying.

Lazer Robot Sharks? Damn. Hussie needs more kids’ imput.

Feb 25, 2012 at 05:37PM EST

Well shit, another Paradox Clone Rose.
Now we’re going to have three Lalonds going around, summoning Lovecraftian dieties and wiggling their eyebrows.

Feb 25, 2012 at 06:14PM EST

Now I have to go back and find the panel where Rose’s scarf mysteriously vanished.

Didn’t Rose ditched her scarf at some point in the previous acts and promptly forgot about it?

If Rose no longer cares where her scarf is and left it behind where she can never find it again that would explain how it was possible to appearify it. Unless my memory is lying to me again.

Anyone still remember what happened?

Feb 25, 2012 at 06:33PM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Now I have to go back and find the panel where Rose’s scarf mysteriously vanished.

Didn’t Rose ditched her scarf at some point in the previous acts and promptly forgot about it?

If Rose no longer cares where her scarf is and left it behind where she can never find it again that would explain how it was possible to appearify it. Unless my memory is lying to me again.

Anyone still remember what happened?

I think she gave it to Viceroy at one point.

Feb 25, 2012 at 10:59PM EST

I think she gave it to Viceroy at one point.

She did in deed. Viceroy since disappeared and lost it.

Feb 25, 2012 at 11:06PM EST

Fridge Logic wrote:

Cheesus Crust, how horrifying. Almost as bad as OC ponies.

Hey you shut your-

Ah…

Well the one I did was only a Self-Reflection:

Feb 25, 2012 at 11:50PM EST

404 user not found wrote:

Christangle! those are so shit it hurts to look at them.

I actually agree with you for once.

Feb 26, 2012 at 12:56AM EST

Two things.

First, the general style of my UN is meant to emulate that of a chumhandle. No, the letters were a coincidence. I only realized that well after I chose the name.

Second, in the page where Jade’s outline is first shown, I thought she was wearing a sailor hat.

Feb 26, 2012 at 04:46AM EST

MDFification wrote:

I do remember.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I must commit sepukku.

Fuck that. Shit was cash.

Haters can watch me with my hand to my balls and middle finger up high. Better duck so when I turn around I won’t smack them with my dick.

Feb 26, 2012 at 10:05AM EST

Watched “[S]: Ride 2”.
JANEXROXY IS NOW CANON DNHFUIEABNRE
YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME

That flash is supposed to be hidden, so I don’t think Hussie’s going to incorporate that into the story.

Feb 26, 2012 at 12:04PM EST

THE BATTERWITCH. SHE COMETH.

But really, today’s update gets me thinking that the Alpha has its own trolls, and they are in fact the Ancestors of the Beta trolls. Which also means they’re much meaner and nastier than the Beta trolls.

Seriously, just look at this bitch. There’s more murder in those eyes than all the Gamzees on this damn site.

Feb 28, 2012 at 09:37PM EST

If that other Troll was young Mindfang, I’m going to flip so much shit.

Feb 28, 2012 at 09:53PM EST

Fridge Logic wrote:

THE BATTERWITCH. SHE COMETH.

But really, today’s update gets me thinking that the Alpha has its own trolls, and they are in fact the Ancestors of the Beta trolls. Which also means they’re much meaner and nastier than the Beta trolls.

Seriously, just look at this bitch. There’s more murder in those eyes than all the Gamzees on this damn site.

It could be UranianUmbra’s generation, which appears to come after the events of the post-scratch universe.
Also, the “Mindfang” troll has one of Kanya’s horns and one of Vriska’s. Just to throw another wrench into these proceedings.

Feb 28, 2012 at 09:54PM EST

MDFification wrote:

It could be UranianUmbra’s generation, which appears to come after the events of the post-scratch universe.
Also, the “Mindfang” troll has one of Kanya’s horns and one of Vriska’s. Just to throw another wrench into these proceedings.

This whole thing is wrinkling my brain. I can’t wait till Hussie develops on it (in about 100 pages.)

Can someone link that Ride 2 thing? I would like to view it.

Feb 28, 2012 at 09:58PM EST

'lo! You must login or signup first!