232,594 total conversations in 7,777 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM Pony General III: This time, it's personal

Last posted Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST. Added Nov 01, 2011 at 07:41PM EDT
9915 posts from 105 users

Silver Chariot wrote:

…Wow, I'm truly amazed.

Are you going to break the record this time as well?

The Record is 25 days.
So let's

I'm actually hoping that the record is not broken. This thread is hard enough to keep up with as is.

Maybe I should post a huge two part fic again. That usually brings the thread to a grinding halt.

New thread huh? I wonder how long it'll take this one to reach 200 pages. Funny thing as well, we haven't even seen episode 5 yet.

Though I am inclined to agree with pheonix, I do wish the thread would move slower at times.

Last edited Nov 01, 2011 at 07:54PM EDT

Octavia Todd wrote:

I wonder if we can get to 200 in a week. I'll actually stay on the form this time so we can.

Don't encourage them, dammit.

Octavia Todd wrote:

I wonder if we can get to 200 in a week. I'll actually stay on the form this time so we can.

>mfw you guys won't be able to get 200 pages of this in the next week.

Cite wrote:

In all honesty, guys, we could afford to slow down a bit. Posting stupid image wars to increase speed is spamming, and is silly.

I actually agree with you. I thought it was fun to do it in order to get from 199 to 200 on the last thread, but filling the entire thread is definitely not okay with me.

Take it slow, and discuss them ponies.

Cite wrote:

In all honesty, guys, we could afford to slow down a bit. Posting stupid image wars to increase speed is spamming, and is silly.

IAWTP. The image wars NEED to be toned down a notch.

Ok, I had a look, and.it seems those little blind bag ponies are sold at TRU, at least the first ones. Might have to make a stop there over the weekend, though I'm not sure where I'd put them.

Ashki wrote:

Ok, I had a look, and.it seems those little blind bag ponies are sold at TRU, at least the first ones. Might have to make a stop there over the weekend, though I'm not sure where I'd put them.

Hm… I wonder…

No… I couldn't… that one cashier gave me dirty looks when I was buying Star Wars toys, she'd probably laugh me out of the store if I brought her ponies too.

Then again…

Last edited Nov 01, 2011 at 08:05PM EDT

Wightprincess wrote:

Hm… I wonder…

No… I couldn't… that one cashier gave me dirty looks when I was buying Star Wars toys, she'd probably laugh me out of the store if I brought her ponies too.

Then again…

Haha, I could care less what some cashier thinks about me buying ponies. Heck, I bought an Applejack from the nearby CVS. To bad she doesn't have her hat though.

Ashki wrote:

Haha, I could care less what some cashier thinks about me buying ponies. Heck, I bought an Applejack from the nearby CVS. To bad she doesn't have her hat though.

I know an online friend of mine who goes to Mcdonald's and orders the MLP kiddie meals alongside a whole bunch of other meals to hide the fact he's buying stuff for ponies.

Well fuck I made a picture to go along with the thread title and I didn't notice it said JOBS instead of JAWS the whole time.

God Dammit I'm stupid.

Anways I'm doin it right this time, sorry for any confusion that may have caused.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!