Forums / Discussion / General

168,562 total conversations in 5,399 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM Pony General III: This time, it's personal

Last posted Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST. Added Nov 01, 2011 at 07:41PM EDT
9915 posts from 105 users

@ Scooting Ideological Pie:

Lol at your icon. I love that scooting Sweetie Belle gif so much.

Also first page get!

Last edited Nov 07, 2011 at 03:57PM EST
Nov 07, 2011 at 03:57PM EST

Blue Yoshi wrote:

@ Scooting Ideological Pie:

Lol at your icon. I love that scooting Sweetie Belle gif so much.

Also first page get!

Why thank you.

Nov 07, 2011 at 04:00PM EST

I’m so proud of you all. This thread is no longer random images and is now walls of text.
Thank you.

Nov 07, 2011 at 04:05PM EST

CitationNeeded wrote:

I’m so proud of you all. This thread is no longer random images and is now walls of text.
Thank you.

I think Daniel just did a combo breaker for that on the last page.

Last edited Nov 07, 2011 at 04:09PM EST
Nov 07, 2011 at 04:07PM EST

CitationNeeded wrote:

Thank you.

The Verbose virus has spread I presume. Oh well.

Nov 07, 2011 at 04:12PM EST

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

What’s that?

And is it a good thing or a bad thing?

Nov 07, 2011 at 04:14PM EST

Ok TF2 is done downloading on my computer. yay But before I play I got to work on school shiz… FML!…. >:(
Well I will tell you guys when I’m ready for TF2 though. :D

Nov 07, 2011 at 04:17PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

Ok TF2 is done downloading on my computer. yay But before I play I got to work on school shiz… FML!…. >:(
Well I will tell you guys when I’m ready for TF2 though. :D

TF2 is downloading slowly for me. Faster, I say!

What’s that?
And is it a good thing or a bad thing?

The virus where you start talking or posting like Verbose and judging by how proud Cite is, I’d say it’s good.

Last edited Nov 07, 2011 at 04:25PM EST
Nov 07, 2011 at 04:22PM EST

Yes! TF2 finally finished downloading!

yay On Another note:

This gif is WIN. Mods should post this if any brownies post rule 34 or something on the entry, but then post it on their wall. On the thread too if some one would like too.

Nov 07, 2011 at 04:41PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

yay On Another note:

This gif is WIN. Mods should post this if any brownies post rule 34 or something on the entry, but then post it on their wall. On the thread too if some one would like too.

Hahahaha, brilliant!

Nov 07, 2011 at 04:46PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

yay On Another note:

Well, I now know what gif to use to start Pony General 4.

Nov 07, 2011 at 04:53PM EST

You’re welcome, Random.

What Ideo said! :D
Phew finally gotten caught up on the ponies now I got to do this homework. :l

Nov 07, 2011 at 05:00PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

yay On Another note:

Epic win XD

Nov 07, 2011 at 05:31PM EST

I wish I could catch that virus, but no, it’s not happening, cause usually I don’t have that much to say, or worse, I can’t think properly about what I want to say.

Last edited Nov 07, 2011 at 05:36PM EST
Nov 07, 2011 at 05:34PM EST

Ashki wrote:

I wish I could catch that virus, but no, it’s not happening, cause usually I don’t have that much to say, or worse, I can’t think properly about what I want to say.

You all know what I meant.

Nov 07, 2011 at 05:53PM EST

The Verbose condition doesn’t translate well into life outside of the board. I actually talk much less, because I have a National Public Radio-like, soothing monotone. Simply, people gloss over, and I get discouraged. It’s not as embarrassing for me if you just ignore stuff here though, because I can’t see you roll your eyes.

EDIT: If this thread becomes all discussion, all of the time, then it’ll be a dull thread for most users. Post images and stuff around the discussion. Or have discussion around the images.

Oh, ponyconfessions tumblr. Anyone read it? A couple of people in the Comments section were talking about it. What do you guys think of it (if you dare visit it?)

Last edited Nov 07, 2011 at 06:01PM EST
Nov 07, 2011 at 05:56PM EST

Alright, time for me to head off to work. See you all later!

Nov 07, 2011 at 06:00PM EST

Yes. You meant brownies. Delicious chocolate brownies. XD

Or fudge. Which reminds me….

Not that!

Nov 07, 2011 at 06:13PM EST

Verbose wrote:

The Verbose condition doesn’t translate well into life outside of the board. I actually talk much less, because I have a National Public Radio-like, soothing monotone. Simply, people gloss over, and I get discouraged. It’s not as embarrassing for me if you just ignore stuff here though, because I can’t see you roll your eyes.

EDIT: If this thread becomes all discussion, all of the time, then it’ll be a dull thread for most users. Post images and stuff around the discussion. Or have discussion around the images.

Oh, ponyconfessions tumblr. Anyone read it? A couple of people in the Comments section were talking about it. What do you guys think of it (if you dare visit it?)

Could you please post a link? I tried Googling it and for some reason all I can find is copycat versions with really crappy confessions (ranging from ‘I think Twilight is a dumbass’, to ‘Guise, I srsly hate R34, for realz lol’). Chances are I’m just being an idiot and using the wrong keywords in my search or something.

Nov 07, 2011 at 06:16PM EST

Yes. You meant brownies. Delicious chocolate brownies. XD

Or fudge. Which reminds me….

I could only find the complete scene sped up.

Nov 07, 2011 at 06:20PM EST

Ok I am ready to play some team fortress two! :D

(Of course I always like to be engineer.)
But non of you added me on steam and I’m Warboss611. D:

Last edited Nov 07, 2011 at 06:31PM EST
Nov 07, 2011 at 06:30PM EST

Algernon wrote:

Could you please post a link? I tried Googling it and for some reason all I can find is copycat versions with really crappy confessions (ranging from ‘I think Twilight is a dumbass’, to ‘Guise, I srsly hate R34, for realz lol’). Chances are I’m just being an idiot and using the wrong keywords in my search or something.

http://ponyconfessions.tumblr.com/

You’ll still get some basic, surface-level “confessions,” but a lot of which seem to be genuine secrets.

Nov 07, 2011 at 06:34PM EST

Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study

Oh look, ponies :D

Nov 07, 2011 at 06:34PM EST

Verbose wrote:

I read through some of them, and I’m frankly shocked, disgusted, and intrigued at quite a few of these confessions.

Nov 07, 2011 at 06:43PM EST

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study Gotta study

Oh look, ponies :D

Nov 07, 2011 at 06:47PM EST

Verbose wrote:

http://ponyconfessions.tumblr.com/

You’ll still get some basic, surface-level “confessions,” but a lot of which seem to be genuine secrets.

Some people are complaining about some of those “confessions” that are been posted here.

These are thoughts from bronies to bronies. If one does not agree (no matter how awkward or disturbing it may be), IMO the person should simply apply the love&toleration to it or just ignore.

Last edited Nov 07, 2011 at 06:50PM EST
Nov 07, 2011 at 06:48PM EST

Do we even got our own server on TF2 for us bronies on KYM? :D
Because I’m in a mood for some “love” and “toleration” at the moment. :3

Last edited Nov 07, 2011 at 06:49PM EST
Nov 07, 2011 at 06:48PM EST

I will find a way to get that grab-bag collection if it’s the last thing I do!

Now for something to reignite the thread!

Cute of epic proportions.

Last edited Nov 07, 2011 at 06:57PM EST
Nov 07, 2011 at 06:50PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

Do we even got our own server on TF2 for us bronies on KYM? :D
Because I’m in a mood for some “love” and “toleration” at the moment. :3

we could play my TF2 server

Last edited Nov 07, 2011 at 06:59PM EST
Nov 07, 2011 at 06:58PM EST

Riyku wrote:

we could play my TF2 server

What is your steam name?
And the name of the server? :D

Nov 07, 2011 at 07:00PM EST

All this talk of TF2 makes me sad because my computer is too crappy to run TF2…

Nov 07, 2011 at 07:00PM EST

… this thread averages 1 post every 5 minutes.
The first pony thread lasted for 4 months. The second one lasted 2 weeks. I don’t want to cramp you guys, but could you make longer and more meaningful posts perhaps? This thread increasingly resembles a chatroom.

Nov 07, 2011 at 07:01PM EST

Not Caramel wrote:

I will find a way to get that grab-bag collection if it’s the last thing I do!

Now for something to reignite the thread!

Cute of epic proportions.

I suddenly don’t see the problem anymore with Dinky having a sister.

Nov 07, 2011 at 07:02PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

What is your steam name?
And the name of the server? :D

Steam Nickname: Mr. Shadow
Name of server: Mr. Shadow’s Server
I’m gonna go log in

Ric Tesla wrote:

Ok I am ready to play some team fortress two! :D

(Of course I always like to be engineer.)
But non of you added me on steam and I’m Warboss611. D:

Let’s change that…

Incoming Friend request.

EDIT: Yeah, that didn’t work. I can’t seem to add people anymore. Maybe you could add me instead? ID is the same as my profile name.

Last edited Nov 07, 2011 at 07:04PM EST

MDFification wrote:

The first pony thread lasted for 4 months. The second one lasted 2 weeks. I don’t want to cramp you guys, but could you make longer and more meaningful posts perhaps? This thread increasingly resembles a chatroom.

We can’t help it. Bronyism is too community based to manifest in anything less than an extremely social environment.

Nov 07, 2011 at 07:04PM EST

MDFification wrote:

This thread needs more Gummy

Last edited Nov 07, 2011 at 07:07PM EST
Nov 07, 2011 at 07:05PM EST

Riyku wrote:

Steam Nickname: Mr. Shadow
Name of server: Mr. Shadow’s Server
I’m gonna go log in

So far 50 people with the name “Mr. Shadow” appeared on the search results. Are you the one with this as a profile picture?

Nov 07, 2011 at 07:06PM EST

Can’t there be a pony chat channel?

Nov 07, 2011 at 07:08PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

So far 50 people with the name “Mr. Shadow” appeared on the search results. Are you the one with this as a profile picture?

O_O NO
mine is a Spy epic face

Last edited Nov 07, 2011 at 07:15PM EST
Nov 07, 2011 at 07:09PM EST

MDFification wrote:

@Witch-King
Ever been to one of ours synchtube parties?
It’s madness. Fucking awesome, but still madness. Now imagine an official chat room here on KYM.

Last edited Nov 07, 2011 at 07:12PM EST
Nov 07, 2011 at 07:09PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

yay On Another note:

This is probably the most win GIF I have ever seen.

Also, IRC for the bronies? Yes. That’d be lovely, lead the way.

Last edited Nov 07, 2011 at 07:12PM EST
Nov 07, 2011 at 07:10PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!