Forums / Discussion / General

172,782 total conversations in 5,667 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
KYM Pony General III: This time, it's personal

Last posted Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST. Added Nov 01, 2011 at 07:41PM EDT
9915 posts from 105 users

RandomMan wrote:

Why thank you.

But yeah, there are multiple types of trolls so to say. Daniel and I just want to have fun and fool around. The trolls we deal with however are more hating trolls, their attempts are more related to insults. Some attacks aren’t even trolls anymore, just haters.

And are these the people who called us gay?

That makes Fluttershy cry.

New page get

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 04:50PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

Why thank you.

But yeah, there are multiple types of trolls so to say. Daniel and I just want to have fun and fool around. The trolls we deal with however are more hating trolls, their attempts are more related to insults. Some attacks aren’t even trolls anymore, just haters.

I wish all of the hardcore haters would magically turn into trolls. At least trolls aren’t usually insanely brutal with their remarks. I’d rather get trolled than be outright called a “pony-loving faggot” any day.

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 04:52PM EST

Owens wrote:

I wish all of the hardcore haters would magically turn into trolls. At least trolls aren’t usually insanely brutal with their remarks. I’d rather get trolled than be outright called a “pony-loving faggot” any day.

So they are the ones. Now, Fluttershy don’t-Uh oh.

This is bad,,,,

Owens wrote:

I wish all of the hardcore haters would magically turn into trolls. At least trolls aren’t usually insanely brutal with their remarks. I’d rather get trolled than be outright called a “pony-loving faggot” any day.

Personally, anyone who uses that kinda insult in my opinion is actually in the closet and that’s there way of dealing with it. Not a great way of dealing with it, but that’s just my opinion. All I do is roll my eyes and move on.

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Buck studying. Join us. Join us. Join us…..

Leave your sanity behind.

Oh if only…I have a midterm tomorrow. And this thread is so damn distracting.
At least the midterm is easy though…I’m not too worried, but I’m not going to come up with any big essay posts anytime soon.

Owens wrote:

I wish all of the hardcore haters would magically turn into trolls. At least trolls aren’t usually insanely brutal with their remarks. I’d rather get trolled than be outright called a “pony-loving faggot” any day.

That’s when you put on a happy face and say “Why yes I am a pony loving faggot. Are you asking me out on a date? We can watch all of season one at your house. Your friends told me you have it on DVD”.
The only response back will be “Fuck you”

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 05:05PM EST

Ashki wrote:

Personally, anyone who uses that kinda insult in my opinion is actually in the closet and that’s there way of dealing with it. Not a great way of dealing with it, but that’s just my opinion. All I do is roll my eyes and move on.

You know what? I don’t even think its the stab at homosexuality they are throwing out there. I can take that. There’s nothing wrong with homosexuality, so why should I consider it insulting?

What I find insulting is the use of the word “faggot”, I think. That really bothers me.

Owens wrote:

You know what? I don’t even think its the stab at homosexuality they are throwing out there. I can take that. There’s nothing wrong with homosexuality, so why should I consider it insulting?

What I find insulting is the use of the word “faggot”, I think. That really bothers me.

Parasprites are like honey badger. They don’t give a shit. But guess what?

We don’t care! We don’t care! Because we got…ponies!!

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 05:08PM EST

Owens wrote:

You know what? I don’t even think its the stab at homosexuality they are throwing out there. I can take that. There’s nothing wrong with homosexuality, so why should I consider it insulting?

What I find insulting is the use of the word “faggot”, I think. That really bothers me.

Gay men use it too. Words should not bother anyone. It’s feeling that hurt.
EDIT: And fists

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 05:08PM EST

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

That’s when you put on a happy face and say “Why yes I am a pony loving faggot. Are you asking me out on a date? We can watch all of season one at your house. Your friends told me you have it on DVD”.
The only response back will be “Fuck you”

I take my hat off to you good sir.

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

That’s when you put on a happy face and say “Why yes I am a pony loving faggot. Are you asking me out on a date? We can watch all of season one at your house. Your friends told me you have it on DVD”.
The only response back will be “Fuck you”


This.
Is.
Gold!

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 05:10PM EST

Owens wrote:

You know what? I don’t even think its the stab at homosexuality they are throwing out there. I can take that. There’s nothing wrong with homosexuality, so why should I consider it insulting?

What I find insulting is the use of the word “faggot”, I think. That really bothers me.

Unfortunately, that’s how the internet is, the idiots think that using the words gay and faggot make them cool, when infact, all it does is prove that they’re immature, IMO anyways.

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

That’s when you put on a happy face and say “Why yes I am a pony loving faggot. Are you asking me out on a date? We can watch all of season one at your house. Your friends told me you have it on DVD”.
The only response back will be “Fuck you”

Mr. Vazquez knows exactly what to do. The way he follows protocol, you’d think that he invented the protocol. You’re a good man, Daniel. Here’s a pleased-looking Twilight, just for you.

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 05:13PM EST

Ashki wrote:

Unfortunately, that’s how the internet is, the idiots think that using the words gay and faggot make them cool, when infact, all it does is prove that they’re immature, IMO anyways.

Fortunately, I agree with you. Pinkie Pie will show them though.

She’ll show them all!

To be honest thats what “Giggle at the Ghosties” is about. Laugh and it goes away.

Eeyup!

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 05:16PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

Any one else think this song came from the game called “Rise of Nations”.

Sounds familiar. I always hated that game though, I sucked at it.
And I think Lyra is a much better name than Heartstrings…

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 05:18PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

Any one else think this song came from the game called “Rise of Nations”.

I did a bit of digging (and by digging i mean i looked at the video description and googled the name that it said it was by) and it’s a song by Duane Decker. And yes, he wrote a lot of songs from that game. On another note I thought that game was brilliant.

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 05:23PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

Fisting?

I always wondered…

I assume the same idea can be applied to any video game protagonist carrying a flea market in his satchel.

I’m talking about you, Link. We know where you hide it. We’re not stupid.

Owens wrote:

I always wondered…

I assume the same idea can be applied to any video game protagonist carrying a flea market in his satchel.

I’m talking about you, Link. We know where you hide it. We’re not stupid.

Yeah, Sims are really bad about it, they can carry CARS and such in their pockets, which must be ridiculously big pockets.

Ashki wrote:

Yeah, Sims are really bad about it, they can carry CARS and such in their pockets, which must be ridiculously big pockets.

I like to think they are highly advanced and have compacting technology.

Oh, who am I kidding? Them’s some big-ass pockets!

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 05:25PM EST

Sandwichman wrote:

I did a bit of digging (and by digging i mean i looked at the video description and googled the name that it said it was by) and it’s a song by Duane Decker. And yes, he wrote a lot of songs from that game. On another note I thought that game was brilliant.

I did too I still have it lol.

A good way to succeed in the game is to turtle of course I do it alot.

Ric Tesla wrote:

Any one else think this song came from the game called “Rise of Nations”.

I LOVED THAT GAME!
Oh the memories.
Although it sounds odd without the constant ‘building a house’ or ‘you don’t have enough steel for that’ sounds.

'Macho Man' Staz wrote:

I LOVED THAT GAME!
Oh the memories.
Although it sounds odd without the constant ‘building a house’ or ‘you don’t have enough steel for that’ sounds.

We should make a MLP mod of it!
Ofcourse the nukes will be rainukes and instead of our human countries we can do the countries in MLP like Equestria for example!

Riyku wrote:

Hello everypony what’s going on?
i left to do something with my TF2 server
and when i come back another page
you all post fast

Watch us fill a page with silliness in 10 seconds flat.

Ric Tesla wrote:

We should make a MLP mod of it!
Ofcourse the nukes will be rainukes and instead of our human countries we can do the countries in MLP like Equestria for example!

Now if only i knew the first thing about computers, coding, and other such things. I’ve got to go now anyway, night everypony.

null wrote:

Hey guys what’s going on in-


RandomMan wrote:

Fisting?


Thank you, and good day.

Man, you used the original boring old image for that, you should’ve used this one instead.

Okay, I think that’s my last picture for this page, since there seems to be quite a bit of them already.

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 05:42PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

RARITY!
Have you been hanging out with Lyra agian!?!?!

Now, normally I wouldn’t comment on these sort of short reaction comments, but…

I just have to say…

I lol’d. A lot. You can have my kramas.

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 05:56PM EST

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

To be honest thats what “Giggle at the Ghosties” is about. Laugh and it goes away.

Giggling: the ultimate anti-ghostie weapon… Hey, that gives me an idea!

ha, ha, h-AAAAAAAAA WHY ISN’T IT WORKING

Back to srs: Usually trolls spew unimaginative insults and leave and haters argue with swiss cheese logic, so it’s hard to be bothered by it. When everyone ignores them they eventually leave, except for a few…

And on the topic of giant/magic/portal pockets in video games:
If game devs actually equated irl storage to games, essentially everything would be boring as hell: Steve would be able to carry about 3 diamonds at most, Niko would only get a small concealed firearm, Where the hell would Heavy stick Sasha while using his fists, enjoy your 5 arrows and 1 bomb Link, and the list goes on. (granted, it’s still funny as hell when Niko whips an rpg out of his coat pocket)

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 05:57PM EST

nukefire wrote:

Giggling: the ultimate anti-ghostie weapon… Hey, that gives me an idea!

ha, ha, h-AAAAAAAAA WHY ISN’T IT WORKING

Back to srs: Usually trolls spew unimaginative insults and leave and haters argue with swiss cheese logic, so it’s hard to be bothered by it. When everyone ignores them they eventually leave, except for a few…

And on the topic of giant/magic/portal pockets in video games:
If game devs actually equated irl storage to games, essentially everything would be boring as hell: Steve would be able to carry about 3 diamonds at most, Niko would only get a small concealed firearm, Where the hell would Heavy stick Sasha while using his fists, enjoy your 5 arrows and 1 bomb Link, and the list goes on. (granted, it’s still funny as hell when Niko whips an rpg out of his coat pocket)

See, this is why I loved Borderlands. They explain the expansive inventory space, in the form of weird portal-backpack-doohickeys.

Its science!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!