232,887 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM Pony General III: This time, it's personal

Last posted Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST. Added Nov 01, 2011 at 07:41PM EDT
9915 posts from 105 users

'Macho Man' Staz wrote:

I once did French in school.
The teacher gave up on my class after a while and spent the rest of the lessons with us trying to keep us busy so it looked like we were learning.

Lorem ipsum dolor Latina eruditio. Learning via translater. new page get

Last edited Nov 12, 2011 at 10:55PM EST

Steve the Scout wrote:

¿Porque no hablamos las idiomas que sabemos? Yo hablo inglés y español, pero no sé hablar much español. Estoy tomando el segundo año de la clase de español, y tengo un amigo argentino. Sus padres siempre me prueban mi español, cuando yo no sé hablar tanto como quieren. Necesito mucha práctica antes hablo español con fluidez. Me gustaría practicarlo aquí, pero nadie le gusta. :/

Es que aquí somos en un sitio inglés. Te sugiero que busques algún otro lugar donde puedes practicar tu español.

@Ideo: Live languages only. Please, we have standards. hehehehe

Last edited Nov 12, 2011 at 10:56PM EST

opspe wrote:

Es que aquí somos en un sitio inglés. Te sugiero que busques algún otro lugar donde puedes practicar tu español.

Modo intelligitur quod particulae. Mors est sempir finis. Death is not always the end.

Last edited Nov 12, 2011 at 10:59PM EST

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Sim
Yes

Ja

Does that answer?

oui, merci beaucoup :3 Ok, now I'm done. But anyways, have you guys heard of this episode?

"Sweet and Elite"

Rarity must choose between her friends and important social connections in Canterlot.

opspe wrote:

That's the thing, I can't find sites that are just people practicing, either they are fully fluent and I understand only every other word or they absolutely fail and I have to keep correcting them. In fact, I had to use google translate to understand "Te sugiero".

Steve the Scout wrote:

That's the thing, I can't find sites that are just people practicing, either they are fully fluent and I understand only every other word or they absolutely fail and I have to keep correcting them. In fact, I had to use google translate to understand "Te sugiero".

Solus non es. XD I'm done now.

Last edited Nov 12, 2011 at 11:01PM EST

Je trouve cela Google translate est un bon moyen pour les ânes comme moi à regarder intelligente

I like how the word 'dullards' turns into 'donkeys' when translated from English into French and then back into English

Last edited Nov 12, 2011 at 11:03PM EST

Dac wrote:

oui, merci beaucoup :3 Ok, now I'm done. But anyways, have you guys heard of this episode?

"Sweet and Elite"

Rarity must choose between her friends and important social connections in Canterlot.

That seems the sort of thing she would have to do, yes

@lolstaz: close, but you want sembler instead of regarder

Last edited Nov 12, 2011 at 11:03PM EST

Steve the Scout wrote:

Don't know why, this just crossed my mind:

Steve the Scout wrote:

I understand your dilemma, but still, this is a pony forum. I know i started this little foreign language thing a couple pages back, but It can't always be like that because we will alienate the people that don't share a common language. Wouldn't it be a pain in the ass if me and opspe only spoke in french and that other guy portugese? it's not fair to everyone.

Last edited Nov 12, 2011 at 11:05PM EST

@dac-attack!!!! true, but then again people don't have to read my posts :P
I mean I understand if it's just a lot of spam and no one else is posting, but when we have people who understand each other in different languages, they should be allowed to talk to each other.

Don't know why, this just crossed my mind:

Its funny how in the trailer it seems like a tour de force from the inglorious bastards, but turns out to be about the jewish girl and is mostly in french. Thank god i understand it, i hate reading subtitles.

Steve the Scout wrote:

@dac-attack!!!! true, but then again people don't have to read my posts :P
I mean I understand if it's just a lot of spam and no one else is posting, but when we have people who understand each other in different languages, they should be allowed to talk to each other.

No one is stopping you buddy. if you address me in spanish or french, i will gladly answer ;)

^Rainbow Factory would be a good one aswell but oh well.
@Steve the Scout
It's funny because I toke 4 years of spanish with good grades and the only thing I learned is "Me Gusta" and that was thanks to memebase…

Last edited Nov 12, 2011 at 11:12PM EST

Well, there is England and France (or Fance, couldn't hear what AJ said) but no Wales in Equestria as far as we know

@Ric
Same here, only with German.

When apple bloom was speaking french, she said she was speaking "fancy". is that what you are talking about?

Well, there is England and France (or Fance, couldn't hear what AJ said) but no Wales in Equestria as far as we know

@Ric
Same here, only with German.

Yay we have something in common!

I think I'm gonna go now guys.
night!

but before I go
here's a song I played guitar on
Vocals and lyrics by BaldDumboRat/Pierce Smoulder (the girl who does the derpy voice)
Piano, Bass and song writing by Pony1Kenobi (the guy who does the Beatles covers)

I mean, if you're interested in that sort of thing…
I always feel bad about shamelessly plugging my stuff.

Last edited Nov 12, 2011 at 11:47PM EST

'Macho Man' Staz wrote:

I think I'm gonna go now guys.
night!

but before I go
here's a song I played guitar on
Vocals and lyrics by BaldDumboRat/Pierce Smoulder (the girl who does the derpy voice)
Piano, Bass and song writing by Pony1Kenobi (the guy who does the Beatles covers)

I mean, if you're interested in that sort of thing…
I always feel bad about shamelessly plugging my stuff.

Last edited Nov 13, 2011 at 12:07AM EST

Speaking of Pony Confessions, the new layout looks ugly. I miss the old, "homey" feel of it. I hope this was just a test or something, and the guy who runs the tumblr changes it back.

opspe wrote:

A bit wordy for a ponyconfession, but I like the direction

I blame Verbose.
@Dr. Gregory Horse The Prototype
Good thing it's not another trolling confession. :p
@Colegate

Last edited Nov 13, 2011 at 12:23AM EST

this thread just died down, well see you later everyone. Oh, and i might as well apologize to that one guy I was dick to earlier today, I was just in a dick head mood at that moment :3 My bad Eventful Eagle.

Dac wrote:

How did you learn Polish?

Bit of a delayed response, but half my family speaks it, so it was taught to me parallel with english.

Back on topic:
So are we gonna remain sane and just use p. 69 like any other page, or will brain bleach be a requirement?
On that note:

Just in case.

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

I blame Verbose.
@Dr. Gregory Horse The Prototype
Good thing it's not another trolling confession. :p
@Colegate

NO!

I'M MORE TL;DR THAN VERBOSE! ME! MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Aw who am I kidding, I'm like AJ forever destined to be a secondary character. :(

Last edited Nov 13, 2011 at 12:32AM EST

opspe wrote:

Alright, nobody panic. Get to your battle stations and prepare for the chaos. We'll need the Orbital Friendship Cannon charged and ready to fire. We'll also need some Tactical Rain Nukes. Let's all just keep calm and we can win the war against page 69. So let's get ready for the fight of our lives.

I'll be in my fort

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!