Forums / Discussion / General

168,549 total conversations in 5,398 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
KYM Pony General III: This time, it's personal

Last posted Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST. Added Nov 01, 2011 at 07:41PM EDT
9915 posts from 105 users

What is so complicated about leaving porn out of a simple forum here on KYM?
-
We gotta have great philosophical discussions about how people post it, love it, hate it, seen it, “its teh internet”. Why not just leave it out of the discussion? Its ponies, alright. Don’t need a reason, don’t need excuses. Just leave porn out of this thread please.

Nov 13, 2011 at 03:41PM EST

Berry Punch wrote:

Was mommy posting pictures of herself again…?

This is Ruby BTW

Ruby. Get off of your mom’s computer and NEVER look through her history or picture folders. You will not like what you see for one bit.

Nov 13, 2011 at 03:42PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Ruby. Get off of your mom’s computer and NEVER look through her history or picture folders. You will not like what you see for one bit.


Too late

Last edited Nov 13, 2011 at 03:45PM EST
Nov 13, 2011 at 03:44PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Ruby. Get off of your mom’s computer and NEVER look through her history or picture folders. You will not like what you see for one bit.

It’s too late for that; if you read mommy’s tumblr you would know that…

Dr. Horse, are you a ninja?

Last edited Nov 13, 2011 at 03:46PM EST
Nov 13, 2011 at 03:45PM EST
Quote

Page 69 happened again, didn’t it? sigh

My opinion on R34 is like my opinion on most other things: it happens. I just deal with it how I can.

@Ruby: Nah, she just caused an epic clusterfuck and almost got the thread closed. Nothing you should worry about.

Nov 13, 2011 at 03:46PM EST
Quote

Berry Punch wrote:

It’s too late for that; if you read mommy’s tumblr you would know that…

Dr. Horse, are you a ninja?

Yea I read it

Nov 13, 2011 at 03:49PM EST
Quote

Berry Punch wrote:

It’s too late for that; if you read mommy’s tumblr you would know that…

Dr. Horse, are you a ninja?

Nah, not a ninja.
If you can’t see, I am phone.

Nov 13, 2011 at 03:52PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa!! You’re phone??

Actually, I’m a Prototype now, but taking on account my shapeshifting abilities, yes, I could be phone.

Who wants to help me get this pic trending?

Also, brb.

Last edited Nov 13, 2011 at 04:10PM EST
Nov 13, 2011 at 03:56PM EST
Quote

@Ruby Pinch
If I were you I will go now.
BEFORE THE INTERNET TROLLS GET YOU!

Nov 13, 2011 at 03:57PM EST
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Actually, I’m a Prototype now, but taking on account my shapeshifting abilities, yes, I could be phone.

Who wants to help me get this pic trending?

Also, brb.

Not sure if I should be scared or amused.

Nov 13, 2011 at 03:59PM EST
Quote

Berry Punch wrote:

Was mommy posting pictures of herself again…?

This is Ruby BTW

Oh its you……….
Sorry about me trying to kill you with a onion and a spatula. Had a bad flashback. Thought you were Viet Kong. Whooops……….

Nov 13, 2011 at 04:03PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

@Ruby: Where’s Pinchy?

@Daniel: Explain the fetish meme, please.

I am Pinchy; Ruby Pinch(y).

Nov 13, 2011 at 04:06PM EST
Quote

omgitsmr wrote:

What is so complicated about leaving porn out of a simple forum here on KYM?
-
We gotta have great philosophical discussions about how people post it, love it, hate it, seen it, “its teh internet”. Why not just leave it out of the discussion? Its ponies, alright. Don’t need a reason, don’t need excuses. Just leave porn out of this thread please.

You’re still missing the point. It’s not a matter of being complicated or not.

And if you want to convince some people on the thread, you will need a reason.
 
 
Whether or not you like it or the discussion of it is irrelevant. I don’t like looking at the images either. But some people do like looking at it, and some people like talking about it. You shouldn’t be forced to look at the images when you post here, but you’ll have to accept that the discussion might come up. I don’t mean this in a mean way, but awkward discussion is one of the things we do here, because some of us like it.


Related to the above post, Pimp Abra shot me a post on the obviously and generally offensive R34.

So for the sake of the thread, please don’t glance over this post.

The mods are going to talk it over and make sure they are enforcing the same rules in the same way.

Until we hear from them, just go with what Pimp Abra said. Don’t post porn links OR images.

What Daniel Vazquez posted is probably fine, but I don’t want to chance having the thread locked. If it gets locked, we won’t be able to make another one. We’d have to wait for this to be opened back up, IF it gets opened back up.

Nov 13, 2011 at 04:07PM EST
Quote

badsitrep wrote:

Oh its you……….
Sorry about me trying to kill you with a onion and a spatula. Had a bad flashback. Thought you were Viet Kong. Whooops……….

Pfffft. You call that madness? Allow me….

All hail Cthulhu, the elder God. Cuthulhu f’thagon. Demons haunt me in my sleep……
It is better to slowly slip into madness than to instantly become insane.

Last edited Nov 13, 2011 at 04:11PM EST
Nov 13, 2011 at 04:07PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

@Ruby: Where’s Pinchy?

@Daniel: Explain the fetish meme, please.

started from this

Nov 13, 2011 at 04:11PM EST
Quote

Verbose wrote:

You’re still missing the point. It’s not a matter of being complicated or not.

And if you want to convince some people on the thread, you will need a reason.
 
 
Whether or not you like it or the discussion of it is irrelevant. I don’t like looking at the images either. But some people do like looking at it, and some people like talking about it. You shouldn’t be forced to look at the images when you post here, but you’ll have to accept that the discussion might come up. I don’t mean this in a mean way, but awkward discussion is one of the things we do here, because some of us like it.


Related to the above post, Pimp Abra shot me a post on the obviously and generally offensive R34.

So for the sake of the thread, please don’t glance over this post.

The mods are going to talk it over and make sure they are enforcing the same rules in the same way.

Until we hear from them, just go with what Pimp Abra said. Don’t post porn links OR images.

What Daniel Vazquez posted is probably fine, but I don’t want to chance having the thread locked. If it gets locked, we won’t be able to make another one. We’d have to wait for this to be opened back up, IF it gets opened back up.

Im just gonna drop this discussion. Make it easier. I don’t want to convince anyone. Like porn? no problem. Don’t like it? No problem.
-
Im just gonna drop the discussion, I don’t wanna get into an argument or anything.

Nov 13, 2011 at 04:14PM EST

Next topic. cough Nox Arcana cough I mean…I didn’t say anything.

Wont anypony talk with me. ill just check reddit, brb

I’ll give you the next best thing. hugs

Last edited Nov 13, 2011 at 04:19PM EST
Nov 13, 2011 at 04:17PM EST
Quote

Berry Punch wrote:

Wont anyone talk with me. ill just check reddit, brb

NO! DON’T GO!!!!
I wuv wu………..

Nov 13, 2011 at 04:26PM EST
Quote

badsitrep wrote:

NO! DON’T GO!!!!
I wuv wu………..

Awww. You made badsitrep sad.

I’m back and ready for hugs. Let us begin…

It has begun. hugs some more

Last edited Nov 13, 2011 at 04:32PM EST
Nov 13, 2011 at 04:30PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Ruby doesn’t like it either. Ruby, get the fire.

No.

Nov 13, 2011 at 04:44PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Ruby, using fire is the only way to stop it.

No.

Nov 13, 2011 at 04:49PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Fine, I’ll do it.

Nov 13, 2011 at 04:53PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Fine, I’ll do it.

Leave me out of it…

Nov 13, 2011 at 04:54PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Fine, I’ll do it.


THE FLAMES HAVE BEEN DOUBLED

Nov 13, 2011 at 04:57PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Somepony tell Luna.

I wish she would come back…

Nov 13, 2011 at 04:59PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

She will be back. Whenever she decides to. Or next Nightmare Night.

It seems such a long time to wait to be happy again…

Nov 13, 2011 at 05:04PM EST
Quote

Berry Punch wrote:

It seems such a long time to wait to be happy again…

You know…..Nightmare Night isn;t the only time to be scared………

@Karnage: Bye

Last edited Nov 13, 2011 at 05:08PM EST
Nov 13, 2011 at 05:07PM EST
Quote

Record19 wrote:

And…I’m gone. See ya later

gone like a boss


I detect karma troll.

Last edited Nov 13, 2011 at 05:13PM EST
Nov 13, 2011 at 05:09PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!