Forums / Discussion / General

171,520 total conversations in 5,627 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
KYM Pony General III: This time, it's personal

Last posted Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST. Added Nov 01, 2011 at 07:41PM EDT
9915 posts from 105 users

Thread’s aleep when I’m here, but adds 4 pages when I’m gone? :S

Sorta skimmed, apparently I’ve evaded the bio list too? hehe

aaaaaaaaand new page get. I’ve returned just in time.

Last edited Nov 16, 2011 at 10:53PM EST
Nov 16, 2011 at 10:52PM EST
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

Giga…. I really need to tell you this:

You really shouldn’t care about fanon. I’m not a fan of the whole Derpy being a mother thing but I don’t let it get to me.

Chiiil Broooo, here you need a smoke:

and some apples

Nov 16, 2011 at 10:54PM EST
Quote



If u smoke too much, this happens:

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:00PM EST

Derpy the Red Nosed fiend wrote:

and some apples

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:00PM EST
Quote

Oh, a more consistent word for R34 from moderation and administration.

In brief, as long as it’s not ridiculously obscene and frequent, what Daniel has been doing seems to be fine. But bans can still be placed based upon moderation and administration judgement on a case by case basis.
 
 

Having said that, I’m ok with it. If I’m silly enough to click a R34 link, then I can deal with the accompanying nightmares.

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:01PM EST


Why can’t I think. Need beer! Night everypony, I’m making a tumblr so you can ask me questions without disrupting the thread.

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:12PM EST
Quote

Actually my last one was SFW. It was just plot. I don’t think the mods care about plot pics. I put the NSFW tags for those of you that don’t like it. Rule34 = porn, porn = sex

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:17PM EST
Quote

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:29PM EST

omgitsmr wrote:

IvanP91 posted porn. Ok. We’ll run with that.
 

 
Yeah…either way, I don’t click pr0n links. I don’t know what Daniel, Connor, or Berry post.
 
 
 
The question is…did I post something creepy but PG behind Octavia? Or something cute?

I’ll give you a hint: I don’t want to be banned.

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:35PM EST

omgitsmr wrote:

So, whos brave enough to venture into the land of the unknown? What awaits behind that little image? Mwahahaha

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:37PM EST

@Verbose
But being banned is so much fun. Not that I would know…

I need a stimulating intellectual conversation tomorrow. I have the dumb today because I brained my stab.

I need writing and drawing classes. Imma try fast sketching ponies soon. Like with the ask firefly tumblr. It’ll probably suck.

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:38PM EST
Quote

omgitsmr wrote:

So, whos brave enough to venture into the land of the unknown? What awaits behind that little image? Mwahahaha

That was hot.

And pressurized.

For millions of years.

@Connor: Zat arranged can be. (+20 internets if anyone gets the really, really obscure reference)

Last edited Nov 16, 2011 at 11:43PM EST
Nov 16, 2011 at 11:41PM EST
Quote

omgitsmr wrote:

So, whos brave enough to venture into the land of the unknown? What awaits behind that little image? Mwahahaha

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:54PM EST
Quote

Gigatoast wrote:

slams head violently against desk

I can’t believe some people are so desperately attached to a single aspect of a fanon that they would go to such lengths to salvage it, even if they completely ruin it in the process. DERPY IS NOT OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE A FULL GROWN DAUGHTER, STOP F*CKING WITH THE CHARACTER YOU’RE ONLY MAKING IT WORSE!

It’s laughable is what it is, but the only people laughing are the pony haters.

prepares for the inevitable downpour of negative votes you get when you say something bad about someone’s fanon

>implying I don’t agree

Pretty soon Little Derpy from the last episode will be added to the family XD

Don’t get me wrong I’d daaaw all the same but…It is kinda silly.

About the internet censorship thing… MOTHER OF GOD

@Flutterjuice

Cool shirt, bro!

Oh and sorry I haven’t been around much lately guys, I’ve been really busy with other things.

Last edited Nov 17, 2011 at 12:16AM EST
Nov 17, 2011 at 12:13AM EST

omgitsmr wrote:

You’ve converted me. I can no longer deny it: I want to rape cartoon horses now.

It’s all your fault! ALL OF YOU!

Nov 17, 2011 at 12:24AM EST
Quote

Iamslow wrote:

Oh and sorry I haven’t been around much lately guys, I’ve been really busy with other things.

Inexcusable. We already kicked you out in the name of the moon or something. Don’t come back. Ok, you can come back.

Nov 17, 2011 at 12:28AM EST

ummm…. I’m seeing this NSFW link being quoted a lot…. Not sure if should click, or shouldn’t…
curiosity gets the better of me
Oh, you.
Anyways, I just wrote a story about how I got over depression twice, once with the internet, another time with ponies. And I managed to use every vocab word we have without it sounding awkward.

It barely mentions ponies until the very end. It will probably be awkward for the TA to grade… Oh, and because it was a true life story, I drew the “True Story” rage face underneath.

Nov 17, 2011 at 12:30AM EST
Quote

Steve the Scout wrote:

ummm…. I’m seeing this NSFW link being quoted a lot…. Not sure if should click, or shouldn’t…
curiosity gets the better of me
Oh, you.
Anyways, I just wrote a story about how I got over depression twice, once with the internet, another time with ponies. And I managed to use every vocab word we have without it sounding awkward.

It barely mentions ponies until the very end. It will probably be awkward for the TA to grade… Oh, and because it was a true life story, I drew the “True Story” rage face underneath.

You radiate epic.

Nov 17, 2011 at 12:53AM EST
Quote

Verbose wrote:

Iamslow wrote:

Oh and sorry I haven’t been around much lately guys, I’ve been really busy with other things.

Inexcusable. We already kicked you out in the name of the moon or something. Don’t come back. Ok, you can come back.

At first I was like

But then I was all

@Steve

Yeah I pretty much always click on anything tagged NSFW because why not. If it really is NSFW it usually turns out that I’ve seen much worse and I lol.

Last edited Nov 17, 2011 at 01:12AM EST
Nov 17, 2011 at 01:09AM EST

ATTENTION!

If you can connect to this TF2 server with good ping, please tell me. It’s an Australian Brony server:

203.14.173.220:27017

IT’S VERY IMPORTANT! IF YOU CAN GET AT LEAST 200 PING OR UNDER TO TELL ME!

Last edited Nov 17, 2011 at 02:51AM EST
Nov 17, 2011 at 02:50AM EST
Quote

I joined for a sec, and I was running about 185, which is crap compared to where I usually play (<50).

There are other such servers that are faster…try 66.150.164.227:27015

edit: off to bed. hope that helped.

Last edited Nov 17, 2011 at 03:13AM EST
Nov 17, 2011 at 03:01AM EST
Quote

@burning_pheonix

I usually get about 60-100 ping from Australian servers….

…Now if only I had TF2….Damn that 7GB file size! Damn my crappy limited NZ internet speeds! DAMN IT ALL TO HELL

Nov 17, 2011 at 03:14AM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

You can do that in minecraft with a mod I made!

Nov 17, 2011 at 08:56AM EST
Quote

Still Erin wrote:

You can do that in minecraft with a mod I made!

Mod? See, now you’ve gotten me thinking of the subculture.

Nov 17, 2011 at 09:07AM EST
Quote

omgitsmr wrote:

I’m sorry, but that post crossed the border. Goatse is kids play compared to that.

Your head should be hurting soon.

Last edited Nov 17, 2011 at 10:16AM EST
Nov 17, 2011 at 10:06AM EST
Quote

Woke up this morning at around 10:30. Went to the bathroom. Threw up.

Its gonna be a great day, I reckon.

Ivan, your post is unforgivable, no matter how incredibly sexy it was. The punishment that you receive as a result of your actions is nothing less than what you rightfully deserve.

Brace yourself. We’re about to drop the hammer.

Last edited Nov 17, 2011 at 11:50AM EST
Nov 17, 2011 at 11:45AM EST
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

ATTENTION!

If you can connect to this TF2 server with good ping, please tell me. It’s an Australian Brony server:

203.14.173.220:27017

IT’S VERY IMPORTANT! IF YOU CAN GET AT LEAST 200 PING OR UNDER TO TELL ME!

I got a ping of 255 the highest being 256

Last edited Nov 17, 2011 at 12:02PM EST
Nov 17, 2011 at 12:01PM EST
Quote

yeah, sorry. that image is definately not appropriate for this thread, nor these forums.

Nov 17, 2011 at 01:21PM EST

omgitsmr wrote:

yeah, sorry. that image is definately not appropriate for this thread, nor these forums.

Nor the Internet in general.

Last edited Nov 17, 2011 at 01:29PM EST
Nov 17, 2011 at 01:22PM EST
Quote

Any pony here know any good pony music. I already know about Mic and Lulz, but any other good ones I should know about.

I prefer actual original songs, and not just remixes of pony songs.

I like music with lyrics and not just orchestral.

And example of a song I like:

In fact. This is my favorite MLP song at the moment.

Last edited Nov 17, 2011 at 01:44PM EST
Nov 17, 2011 at 01:36PM EST
Quote

FlutterJuice wrote:

Any pony here know any good pony music. I already know about Mic and Lulz, but any other good ones I should know about.

I prefer actual original songs, and not just remixes of pony songs.

I like music with lyrics and not just orchestral.

And example of a song I like:

In fact. This is my favorite MLP song at the moment.

Oh! You want WoodenToaster and JackleApp! Here, let me just embed some samples for you and-

Oh? What’s that? Original music rather than remixes?

Nevermind…

Last edited Nov 17, 2011 at 01:46PM EST
Nov 17, 2011 at 01:41PM EST
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

ATTENTION!

If you can connect to this TF2 server with good ping, please tell me. It’s an Australian Brony server:

203.14.173.220:27017

IT’S VERY IMPORTANT! IF YOU CAN GET AT LEAST 200 PING OR UNDER TO TELL ME!

The reason I asked for this was because of the following event on the 26th of November:

http://forums.gamingsydney.com/showthread.php?365-AuB-Pony-General&p=6719&viewfull=1#post6719

Please read it guys, even if it is a bit tl;dr

Nov 17, 2011 at 02:39PM EST
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

The reason I asked for this was because of the following event on the 26th of November:

http://forums.gamingsydney.com/showthread.php?365-AuB-Pony-General&p=6719&viewfull=1#post6719

Please read it guys, even if it is a bit tl;dr

You have 3 Bills?

Nov 17, 2011 at 02:49PM EST
Quote

Owens wrote:

Oh! You want WoodenToaster and JackleApp! Here, let me just embed some samples for you and-

Oh? What’s that? Original music rather than remixes?

Nevermind…

Nov 17, 2011 at 02:53PM EST
Quote

@Flutterjuice

The only original songs with lyrics I can think of are Pony Swag and 20 Percent Cooler, but I’m guessing they’re not what you had in mind.

I’m gonna embed them anyway.


I’m not even sure if that second one counts as a brony song. There are a few references to the fandom in there, but the subject matter of the song is completely unrelated to MLP.
(I also don’t think it’s very good, but that’s just me)

Last edited Nov 17, 2011 at 03:00PM EST
Nov 17, 2011 at 02:56PM EST
Quote

FlutterJuice wrote:

Any pony here know any good pony music. I already know about Mic and Lulz, but any other good ones I should know about.

I prefer actual original songs, and not just remixes of pony songs.

I like music with lyrics and not just orchestral.

And example of a song I like:

In fact. This is my favorite MLP song at the moment.

i could not find any original songs but i found this:

Nov 17, 2011 at 03:01PM EST
Quote

opspe wrote:

You have 3 Bills?

You can buy Bills for 10-12 dollars online. They’re actually used as currency in TF2 trading.

Nov 17, 2011 at 03:11PM EST
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

You can buy Bills for 10-12 dollars online. They’re actually used as currency in TF2 trading.

lol I know, I would just never think to do that myself. I just don’t like the idea of spending more money on TF2….

Last edited Nov 17, 2011 at 03:15PM EST
Nov 17, 2011 at 03:14PM EST
Quote

Did they ever shoot down that internet bill yet? I thought they were supposed to see if it’d pass yesterday, but I haven’t heard anything about it.

Nov 17, 2011 at 03:22PM EST
Quote

FlutterJuice wrote:

Original lyrics ftw!

(by original I mean “creative new”)

Last edited Nov 17, 2011 at 03:25PM EST
Nov 17, 2011 at 03:24PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!