Forums / Discussion / General

232,786 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Chevy Sonic Ad Campaign

Last posted Mar 09, 2012 at 03:05PM EST. Added Nov 04, 2011 at 01:34PM EDT
32 posts from 21 users

Hey guys,

Just a heads up! To help pay for our groceries and rent, Chevy will be sponsoring our meme research on a number of select entries throughout the rest of year. We'll be featuring one choice meme every other week on the frontpage with daily factoids & trivia.

I'd just like to say to whomever downvoted Brad's post, remember, it's not like it's Brad's fault. (Um, unless it is in some way I haven't imagined, I guess.)

Why don't you use Adblock? It's very effective…
That way, you can choose when you want to click on the ads, instead of having them popping up in your face everytime.

Tomberry wrote:

That way, you can choose when you want to click on the ads, instead of having them popping up in your face everytime.

I do, I turn it off on websites that I like to help support them.

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Things could get a lot worse.

Yeah, like I said in the other thread, I don't think we should be comparing any companies to Hitler, KYM sponsor or not.

Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit wrote:

So…now they're sponsoring Advice Animals…
v
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/advice-animals#.TsFC3FZexK0

Just the funny ones.

The only reason this forced meme car shitfest is going as good as it is… Is probably due to the fact that you threw in that sentence about paying for groceries and rent. I admit even I felt sympathetic for one instant.

Anormulus wrote:

The only reason this forced meme car shitfest is going as good as it is… Is probably due to the fact that you threw in that sentence about paying for groceries and rent. I admit even I felt sympathetic for one instant.

I doubt anyone on this site, admins and mods included, liked the idea of meme advertisements.

Anormulus wrote:

Tomberry wrote:

Don't you mean Adblock is…super effective?

But seriously, I don't really care about the ads. I just scroll past them.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!