Forums / Discussion / General

232,894 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

How many users have been paid by Chevrolet?

Last posted Nov 08, 2011 at 08:46PM EST. Added Nov 08, 2011 at 08:57AM EST
19 posts from 15 users

I noticed that many people had posted strange pro-chevrolet comments (most saying that Chevy si the absolute best meme or something similar) on some forced sponsorship pages. I'd like to know how much Chevrolet has paid them, just out of curiosity.

Unless we're all mistaken, the pro-Chevy images were created as tongue-in-cheek community jokes and the Chevy Sonic entry IS NOT an officially sponsored entry!

Why would you think anybody is being paid, it's just that Chevy is so much more fuel efficient with their newer models, and really breaking new ground in the industry that just about anybody would want to inform others of their great benefits at awesome prices.

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 01:26PM EST

I don't know much about if they're getting paid, but what I do know is the Chevy Sonic Sedan is ready to turn a head or two. Its sleek appearance and sophisticated ride will command attention--the rest is up to you. Sonic is designed to energize every moment of the ride, no matter where you're headed. A small car with a lot of heart, Sonic achieved 0-to-60 mph in 8.2 seconds on the test track with the available ECOTEC®1.4L turbocharged engine.

The all new Chevy Sonic: Are you game?

Chris wrote:

So guys, how about that Sony? Aren't they the best?

>mfw no one gets this joke
>mfw I have no face

lol, alone forever!

You know what guys, I'm sorry I made this thread and doubted you. It's just that I'm going through a rough time right now. With the economy in the toilet and the rent that is too damn high, I had to stop buying Chevys every week like I used to and it's driving me crazy.

Every night I dream about those sleek Chevy cars that I could have bought; all the fun and good times that I've missed as a result.

I… I can't go on like this, everything's going dark…

The pain, it's… it's too much

Covetous wrote:

You know what guys, I'm sorry I made this thread and doubted you. It's just that I'm going through a rough time right now. With the economy in the toilet and the rent that is too damn high, I had to stop buying Chevys every week like I used to and it's driving me crazy.

Every night I dream about those sleek Chevy cars that I could have bought; all the fun and good times that I've missed as a result.

I… I can't go on like this, everything's going dark…

The pain, it's… it's too much

to answer your question in the OP, 2.50$.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!