Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Video Game Matchmaking Thread

Last posted Dec 29, 2011 at 06:26PM EST. Added Nov 25, 2011 at 09:17AM EST
46 posts from 28 users

Do you play Team Fortress 2? Battlefield? Halo? Call of Duty (loser)? Want friends to play with, but you don't have any? Use this thread!
Post the game, and your multiplayer name on this thread, to see if anyone will play with your sorry ass self.

Here's my Steam Profile. Add me.

I'm always in the mood for playing my multiplayer games on steam: TF2, Terraria, BF:BC2, Frozen Synapse, Sanctum, the L4D series, or Magicka.

And I also have a League of Legends account named PimpAbra if anyone would like to play me.

Chris wrote:

Here's my Steam Profile. Add me.

I'm always in the mood for playing my multiplayer games on steam: TF2, Terraria, BF:BC2, Frozen Synapse, Sanctum, the L4D series, or Magicka.

And I also have a League of Legends account named PimpAbra if anyone would like to play me.

I've got TF2, L4D2 and Terraria, though I never play the last one. I didn't like it, crummy 2D Minecraft.

Say, anyone here got Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII for XBox 360? Gamertag is "GR AW Command". Look me up if you have it.

tf2, company of heros, magicka, Terraria, battlefield 2, minecraft, garrysmod, shattered horizon. Of course not all of those are installed currently.

though I never play the last one. I didn’t like it, crummy 2D Minecraft.

Its a prerelease, there update for its gonna be on December 1st, it was pirated while in development, and that caused a lot of problems.

Last edited Nov 25, 2011 at 01:57PM EST

PSN:
Have / Will play if you ask nicely: Killzone 3, Littlebigplanet 2, Uncharted 3, Portal 2, Borderlands & Some PSN games.

Steam: Account – Terraria & Spiral Knights (Though I haven't played them in ages) and Portal 2 (Via cross-platform play).

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Say, anyone here got Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII for XBox 360? Gamertag is "GR AW Command". Look me up if you have it.

Really? No one here with Blazing Angels?

…You disappoint me, KYM.

Cale wrote:

It was never very widespread. And it is four years old.

And yet, I say the Blazing Angels games have the best flight mechanics I've ever seen.

Why do people only buy aerial combat games if they have "Ace Combat" in the title? So much out there that's so much better.

XBL: Kzfo Wldmrmt (Will probably change soon though)
I'm not going to try and add everyone again, because half of you guys ignored me.

I haven't been on PSN in 3 or 4 months. In fact, I sold Borderlands (and a few other games..) to buy Skyward Sword.

Regardless- if you wanna play some LBP or something, hit me up on KYM's PM!

EDIT:
My PSN ID thing might be broken… My PSN name is TabGuy.

Last edited Nov 26, 2011 at 07:02PM EST

Here's my Steam account, complete with a scrapbook of my Mass Effect adventures and funtimes I have made in Garry's Mod. I've got Borderlands GOTY, DC Universe Online, Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2, PAYDAY: The Heist (which I will not play with you, I hate this game), Portal 2, Terraria (same deal as with PAYDAY), and TEAM FORTRESS TWOOOOOOOO

As for my PSN account, I've got Battlefield 3 (and will be getting Back to Karkand whenever it releases, Limited Edition FTW), GTA IV and all its expansions, FIFA 12, DC Universe Online and Blops, though I probably won't touch that piece of s**t again unless it's for Zombies.

I play some Minecraft, and a bit of GoldenEye: Source too.

I also enjoy Smash Bros. on the Wii, so there's that as well.

Last edited Nov 27, 2011 at 01:26AM EST
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

I play this game called life. It's really hard to find in stores, and it's not on steam. But it has infinite multiplayer, no lag, and lasts at least 80-90 years. 10/10. My name in life is Jacob. If you want add me, my P.O Box is 12345678910.

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

I play this game called life. It's really hard to find in stores, and it's not on steam. But it has infinite multiplayer, no lag, and lasts at least 80-90 years. 10/10. My name in life is Jacob. If you want add me, my P.O Box is 12345678910.

Meh, shitty gameplay.

Has good graphics, though.

5/10.

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

I used to play it, shit was so cash.

Does anyone here have a need for speed? (Not the series specifically, but you get my point.)

My right foot is feeling a little twitchy. Anyone up for a race?

Either look me up on PSN, ID is "op3nr04dr4c3r"; or XBox Live, gamertag is "GR AW Command".

On PS3, I have Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, Split/Second, FUEL and wipEout HD Fury.

On 360, I have Baja: Edge of Control, all three DiRT games(absolutely no fucking Gymkhana, though; refuse to do that shit), Burnout Paradise with all DLC, Full Auto, Fatal Inertia and several others I don't remember at the moment.

Also, anyone here have NFS: The Run? If so, what's it like?

Xbox gamertag is just "skitchthewolf"

I've got Battlefield: Bad Company 1, SC4, MVC3, both Kane&Lynch games, UFC Undisputed 2010, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, and Brutal Legend. (As far as my multiplayer games go)

And I've got a headset.

If you're interested in sending me a friend request, I'm okay with it. Just let me know who you are in the note that goes along with it.

Last edited Nov 28, 2011 at 08:42PM EST

I'll play DODS, CSS, TF2, Alien Swarm, Spiral Knights, HLDM, HLDM2, Gmod, ZPS (rarely), Age of Chivalry, L4D, and some Dystopia.

Also I'm a little bit lazy, and my memory's hazy (rhyme, hur hur), so my steam name is [WDZ]Armatic[FFN]

I just mentioned it in another thread, so I figure I might as well mention it here:

I'm an avid Playstation Home user.

Now, before you go flaming me and bashing Home, I've found it to be full of fun activities, including many enjoyable multiplayer games, like Sodium 2: Project Velocity(I'm frequently at the track; I love racing, especially against others), Novus Prime(relatively simple isometric 2d space shooter that's actually really fun) and a few others. I can also be frequently seen at the tables of Playstation Home Hold 'Em, as I am an avid poker fan and actually enjoy playing it. Hell, it's pretty much the only turn based game, single- or multi-player, that I can actually tolerate.

My PSN ID is above, in an earlier post by me in this thread.

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

I just mentioned it in another thread, so I figure I might as well mention it here:

I'm an avid Playstation Home user.

Now, before you go flaming me and bashing Home, I've found it to be full of fun activities, including many enjoyable multiplayer games, like Sodium 2: Project Velocity(I'm frequently at the track; I love racing, especially against others), Novus Prime(relatively simple isometric 2d space shooter that's actually really fun) and a few others. I can also be frequently seen at the tables of Playstation Home Hold 'Em, as I am an avid poker fan and actually enjoy playing it. Hell, it's pretty much the only turn based game, single- or multi-player, that I can actually tolerate.

My PSN ID is above, in an earlier post by me in this thread.

Last edited Dec 01, 2011 at 03:30AM EST

Might as well throw mine out here. PSN ID is Sparty-McFly20. I've got LittleBigPlanet 2 (though I let my lesser sibling play that, so I'm not on there in those cases), Call of Duty: Black Ops, Borderlands, Hot Pursuit 2k10 and Shift 2 (though I haven't played those in a while), Saints Row: The Third, and ModNation Racers (which I've almost never played).

I will soon come into possession of Battlefield 3 as well.

GRAGH. I'll link my PSN box thingie later. PM me with your KYM name if you wanna friend me.

Last edited Dec 01, 2011 at 04:28PM EST

On steam I'm Wsxd4s, I have Terraria, minecraft, TF2, L4D2, and Portal 2. I'll add everyhomie, hopefully we can play Terraria together sometime.

Steam: IvanP91v Steam
Steam profile has that 'v' on the end since IvanP91 was taken.
-
If a bunch of you are getting steam friend requests/invites, its because thread was bumped.

Last edited Dec 29, 2011 at 06:12PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!