Forums / General

195,760 total conversations in 5,392 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
KYM Mod AMA: Trick Lobo

Last posted Dec 09, 2011 at 10:07PM EST. Added Dec 05, 2011 at 11:33PM EST
22 conversations with 13 participants

Our senior entry moderator Trick Lobo is also up for an “ask me anything” (AMA) thread! Leave your questions here and they’ll be answered when the mod is available!

Dec 05, 2011 at 11:33PM EST

Hows life rolling?

Dec 05, 2011 at 11:48PM EST

From your days of deadpooling KYM submissions, do you have a favorite “deadpool” entry that you had to think twice about or wanted to make an exception of?

Dec 06, 2011 at 12:12AM EST

Do you have as big as boobs you say you do?

Dec 06, 2011 at 12:16AM EST

So you’re a bit of a celebrity in my eyes. I’ve had an account for longer than some mods here while lurking but never contributing until a few months ago. But I remember the name Trick Lobo along with Olivia and several others that I would recognize but not recall.

So assuming there are other users out there like that (active or lurky,) is that a good feeling to have or would you rather just do your thang and be under the radar?

Dec 06, 2011 at 12:42AM EST

Choose one place in the world where you’d like to live when you grow up.

It has just been sucked into the ground by an earthquake and zombies are coming from it.

Wat do?

Dec 06, 2011 at 11:22AM EST

@Sweetie Killer: Life’s rolling, that’s how it’s rolling.

@Brad: I wanted to make an exception for this article just because I find the phrase hilarious.

@Alex: hides breasts

@Verbose: It’s nice to be remembered…. (kym family photo album cough)

@PimpAbra: HOW THE HELL ARE THESE ZOMBIES CLIMBING!? HOW!?

Dec 06, 2011 at 11:52AM EST

If you could be in any viral video, what would you be in?

What is your favorite color and the coolest thing you own that is also that color?

Dec 06, 2011 at 02:38PM EST

amanda b. wrote:

If you could be in any viral video, what would you be in?

What is your favorite color and the coolest thing you own that is also that color?

If I could be in any viral video, I’d like to be in omigawd shoes. Because I like shopping for shoes. Let’s get some shoes.

My favorite color is yellow, and not just because I’m two different flavors of Asian. My favorite yellow item is this cute yellow jacket that my boyfriend got me for my birthday this year.

Dec 06, 2011 at 02:54PM EST

I think we need to go back to the topic of boobs. As a married man, I of course have no personal interest (cough, cough) but I’m sure many of your fans are wondering why you talk about your boobs so much, and yet never post a pic of yourself. After all, with “Trick” in your username, I’m sure many people are wondering what you really look like.

Dec 06, 2011 at 04:40PM EST

I’m pretty sure everyone here is a dude, and the topic of tits is irritating.

Now seriously, why Mega Milks?

Dec 06, 2011 at 04:54PM EST

@Brucker: After being cyber-stalked by some creep back during my Gaia days, I’ve been wary of posting pics of myself on anything. Even on facebook I have my settings to the most EXTREME setting of private ever and the only contacts I have on there are my family and my boyfriend.

@Witch-King: Mega Milk is hilarious.

@Fridge Logic: My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash.

Dec 06, 2011 at 08:22PM EST

What are you favorite blogs?

Dec 06, 2011 at 09:55PM EST
My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash.

As it should be.

Favorite 90s cartoon, 90s show, current cartoon, and current show?

Dec 06, 2011 at 10:11PM EST

@Don: It’s hard to pick a “favorite”, really. But the ones I enjoy checking up on are Sexy Sweaters, Here’s Some Awesome, Food Wishes, Same Picture of Dave Coulier, Three Frames, Racebending, and the Mother Jones blog.

@PimpAbra: My favorite 90’s Cartoon was Sheep in the Big City. My favorite 90’s show was All That. As for current television, I enjoy Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Glee, Misfits, and Community.

Dec 06, 2011 at 10:48PM EST

What’s it like being a mod, Trick Lobo?

Being a mod is very nice, Trick Lobo. I can do all sorts of things and stuff.

Dec 07, 2011 at 06:10PM EST

What your favorite entry to have worked on?

If you could be any sort of meme, what would you be?

Why is the guy from KISS beating up Jafar disgused as an old man from Aladdin in your avatar?

Dec 09, 2011 at 01:31AM EST
Pokemon. 5 Best. Name ’em.
  • Zubat – I fucking love Zubats! They’re so cute!
  • Cubone – AGAIN. SO ADORABLE
  • Tropius – I love the idea of a Grass/Flying combination (that isn’t fucking Shaymin)
  • Frosslass – I love Ghost types, but Frosslass is my favorite because of the mythology behind its inspiration
  • Quagsire – Easily my favorite Water type. BECAUSE FUCK THUNDERBOLT

What your favorite entry to have worked on?

My favorite entry to work on was “Nekopan”, obviously. It was so much fun finding images for the image gallery for that one also

If you could be any sort of meme, what would you be?

I’d like to be Creepy-Tan. Because she’s beautiful and I think it’d be fun to be a model. Also and because she does all this cool shit with her career.

But then I’d be white, so….

Why is the guy from KISS beating up Jafar disgused as an old man from Aladdin in your avatar?

arei jbgslwruth sfgasdf YOU ARE WRONG. YOU ARE VERY WRONG. IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS FROM THE DC UNIVERSE PUNCHING OUT SANTA CLAUS. THIS IS MY CHRISTMAS AVATAR.aiorhl etuh srgfs adf

Last edited Dec 09, 2011 at 12:22PM EST
Dec 09, 2011 at 12:22PM EST

Zombie apocalypse? What now?! Obviously I’m already prepared. Ever since I got my cast off, I’ve been working on cardio, trying to get back into peak condition so I can outrun them. I also know how to use several melee weapons, currently learning how to shoot a gun and get a license to own my own. I already know who is on my team, and they’re all people who would do well in that kind of situation. If you are weak, you won’t be on my team. Hell, my boyfriend isn’t on my team because he is actually afraid of zombies. So unless he mans up, I’ll have to go without him. >:C

Dec 09, 2011 at 10:07PM EST

Howdy! You must login or signup first!