Forums / Discussion / General

232,738 total conversations in 7,781 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
KYM Mod AMA: Mellow

Last posted Dec 08, 2011 at 10:41AM EST. Added Dec 06, 2011 at 04:32PM EST
38 posts from 22 users

As a newer user amazed by the fact that just your OP post in your thread a while ago got massive (and I mean MASSIVE) amounts of krama…

What in the world did you do before I became active to get that kind of response? I simply don't know.

Verbose wrote:

As a newer user amazed by the fact that just your OP post in your thread a while ago got massive (and I mean MASSIVE) amounts of krama…

What in the world did you do before I became active to get that kind of response? I simply don't know.

I devoted my soul to this community.
I sang. I danced. I spoke. I heard.

You know, CAT STUFF.

Mellow… We haven't gotten to spend much time together, but the time we did share seemed as though it was meant to be; a star-crossed meeting, fated to be by the Hand that guides all… I want to know everything I can about you, because I feel as though we are soul siblings, and that's the truth. I want to ask you a question… A deep, metaphysical question that will tell me who you really are as a cat person… Nay… As a kindred soul. Please, please tell me- what is air?

Ooo! Mellow has made a post which as yet has no kramas. This is only the second time I have observed such a phenomenon; I must take a screenshot!

[photo:213589]

Silly Verbose, Mellow is a Magnet for Karmas. When the Queen of KYM arrives in a thread, you give ALL YOUR KRAMAS!

First of all,

Second, you obviously have a history here. Would you care to regale us with it, Your majesty?

@Patrick:

what is air?

My godly expiration that keeps this planet alive.

@Brucker:

I must take a screenshot!

lmao, I like how you included a shot of your reply before you posted. Such a crafty meta bastard. Upvote for you!

@Fridge Logic:

you obviously have a history here. Would you care to regale us with it, Your majesty?

I'll save that tale for a later time, knave. I'm leaving from work now, so expect a loooooong story soon :'D

@RandomMan:

Amanda said you were an intern at KYM while she was gone. How was that experience?

Oh, man. I was completely nervous at first. Even after weeks, I still get nervous around them. During my intern time, I couldn't tell if I was still dreaming when I wake up in the morning.
Dude, it's like when Rainbow Dash hung out with The Wonderbolts. Fuckin' A.

@Sweatie:

Will you go out on a date with me??

Mellow wrote:

Such a crafty meta bastard. Upvote for you!

Thanks, I pride myself on being meta; just this weekend I spent some time online just so I could "Like" Facebook and "+1" Google+. Fun times.

Also, in case anyone was interested, the first time was here, although like this time it was only a temporary thing.

@Tomberry:
Wollem is doing great! :D She says "hey!"

@madcat:
That story had deep roots. If I remember correctly, it started in a Skype chat or an IRC chat. Only a selected few called me Queen Mellow amongst those chat groups, but the name later had found its way on forum posts. I think the biggest spike was when Tomberry made a meme entry about me (on my birthday?). Don't bother looking for it, folks. It's hidden from the face of the internet, tucked away in the armpit of the forbidden zone.

@amanda:
Amanda, Amanda, Amanda… We've already met, in an alternate universe. Silly women. They forget so easily. It's a good thing I love you too much.

@Fridge Logic:
This one.

@Witch-King:
lol, cat man? Who? There is only one cat on KYM. That is me. And only one man on KYM. That is also me. You see, I can't be both at the same time, so they just call me Catgirl.
Also, I'd pick the one metric ton.

@Don:
Heehee, I know what answer you're looking for. Sadly, I've changed it to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL_TFXbSnLY#t=50s starting at the opera part. It makes me feel a bit more classy. And funny story about my old Nyan Cat ringtone. I have to give my phone to my dad because he lost his, and he need a means of contact with clients. He's not too tech-savvy, so the ringtone was the Nyan Cat Theme for about a week. Pokerfaces. Pokerfaces, everywhere.

Last edited Dec 06, 2011 at 09:08PM EST

Derpy Vaz wrote:

Hi Mellow
I got you this for your Tumbler page.

Huh, that reminds me. I really have to update my tumblr page >__<;;
I've seen too many funny things and I need to tell the whole world about it!

This panel comic is a good start. Thanks! reblogs

1. Do you have cats in your house?
2. If question 1 applies, can we have pics?
3. What is your favorite cat breed?
4. Which, in your opinion, was the very first INTERNET meme that can be truly called a meme?

@Lolishit:
AYE DOONT KNOUGHHHH

@Abra:

@Doc:
A pre-order for the PSVita

@Vlad:
American Beauty

@Hiroman:
1. Maybe
3. Bombay cat
4. The internet ITSELF. dun dun

@Sweatie:
"What's your favorite general question?"

@Laser:
Smokey lives up to his/her name because the photo is very blurry.
5/5. Would look at again.

@Lolishizzlemynizzles:

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

Last edited Dec 08, 2011 at 09:46AM EST

Sweatie Killer wrote:

So what have you been up to? Since your not on KYM as much as you used to be.

Well, I have a full-time job now. I try to enjoy being on the internet whenever I can, even at work. It sucks not being able to have the liberty to browse the web (except during lunch breaks). I'm sometimes forced to use Internet Explorer. Can't watch videos because I need authorization to download the latest version of Flash. My work desktop doesn't even have speakers…
Visiting non-work related sites here is like trudging through a mine field. Of course I'm over-exaggerating. The closest I can relate to minefields would be me playing Metal Gear games.

Which is what I'm also up to these days. After I get home from work, I just fire up my PS3 and play the shit out Peace Walker. I'm addicted to the series. This may be a problem.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Word Up! You must login or signup first!