Forums / Discussion / General

232,893 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
TROLL KING FOR MODERATOR

Last posted Dec 11, 2011 at 12:42PM EST. Added Dec 08, 2011 at 07:43PM EST
92 posts from 32 users

Who thinks I should be a moderator? If this gets 100 kramas, I will send this in to KYM requesting that I should be made moderator.

EDIT: In case you didn't know, I want to be a forum moderator.

Last edited Dec 08, 2011 at 07:47PM EST

Hm. The thing is that I feel like a bunch of the more frequent users could be decent moderators. "Troll King" wasn't on that list, but strangely enough, you're not as far back in line as I would have figured, now that I think about it.

I'm guessing that you somehow infiltrated my mind, told the people ahead of you in line that there were free cookies elsewhere, and took their spots when they left.

But the main thing may be that there are already enough Forum and Database mods to cover the forums. Troll King might actually make a decent mod, but there might not be a need. Problematic and spam threads get locked and hidden pretty quickly right now even late at night.

Last edited Dec 08, 2011 at 08:00PM EST

Verbose wrote:

Hm. The thing is that I feel like a bunch of the more frequent users could be decent moderators. "Troll King" wasn't on that list, but strangely enough, you're not as far back in line as I would have figured, now that I think about it.

I'm guessing that you somehow infiltrated my mind, told the people ahead of you in line that there were free cookies elsewhere, and took their spots when they left.

But the main thing may be that there are already enough Forum and Database mods to cover the forums. Troll King might actually make a decent mod, but there might not be a need. Problematic and spam threads get locked and hidden pretty quickly right now even late at night.

Nothing has a point on the Internet, my friend. What about this website? People could just use Wikipedia instead. But no, they made it anyway for the LULZ. The same reason I want to be mod. Who knows, it may become a joke turned good…like this website.

Arguably Wikipedia could not cover the same role that KYM does.

Most of the articles here on KYM would get deleted in a heartbeat on Wikipedia for not being notable enough, not having enough sources, being too vulgar or simply not being serious enough.

Verbose wrote:

It's simple…

We kill the current mods.

Troll King wrote:

Nothing has a point on the Internet, my friend. What about this website? People could just use Wikipedia instead. But no, they made it anyway for the LULZ. The same reason I want to be mod. Who knows, it may become a joke turned good…like this website.

Hm. I'm a slow learner in that point. Some of my posts (although well-meaning) show that. Oh, well. I'm sold. Krama dat sh!t up!

Have him run against rapturjesus. As long as there's a debate thread for the two of them. Boy, I love debates.

dis_gon_be_gud.gif

Verbose wrote:

Hm. I'm a slow learner in that point. Some of my posts (although well-meaning) show that. Oh, well. I'm sold. Krama dat sh!t up!

Have him run against rapturjesus. As long as there's a debate thread for the two of them. Boy, I love debates.

dis_gon_be_gud.gif

^This.

Make this happen.

Now.

Last edited Dec 08, 2011 at 10:00PM EST

Verbose wrote:

> People wanting to be new Forum mods see this thread and how it's going.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Agreed

If you want to be a mod, work hard and put some effort into actually contributing to the site.

Last edited Dec 08, 2011 at 10:42PM EST

There can only be one way to settle this.

I CALL UPON THE POWERS OF SCIENTIST EMERITUS JAMIE DUBS TO HAVE A DECISION BE MADE

On that note, I'd totally love to be an entry moderator.

Last edited Dec 09, 2011 at 01:32AM EST

Teh Brawler wrote:

There can only be one way to settle this.

I CALL UPON THE POWERS OF SCIENTIST EMERITUS JAMIE DUBS TO HAVE A DECISION BE MADE

On that note, I'd totally love to be an entry moderator.

Guys, you know he won't even ask right? This is a karma whore thread.

"Give me one hundred karma and I will ask to be a mod"

>Implying the admins would let you be one
>Implying you would ask
>Implying you'll get that much karma.

Here's a better one. How about you get your karma out of the negatives, and then we'll talk.

The logic behind Troll King's request is unassailable. Consider the following:

1. Game recognize game. Hence Troll King will be uniquely proficient in ferreting out trolls and other parasites.

2. Trolls are ruthless, especially with their own kind. Hence Troll King will show no mercy when dealing with unmasked trolls.

3. Troll King's name and avatar will lull would-be trolls into a false sense of security, leading to entertaining and swift terminations.

4. As a monarch, Troll King has the necessary attitude and swagger to be an effective ruler, feared and loved by all.

@Trick Lobo

A "Sr." moderator, at that. I figure "Sr." stands for "serious bidness." Perhaps it should count for 8.

This needs relevant references:

From the rapturjesus ask thread (and what user is better to reference?):

But there are like 20 active users on this site

Troll King has 22 kramas as of this post.

Therefore, Inactive users are climbing over themselves to make Troll King a mod.

ADMINS Y U NO LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE

Personally, I just want to see a debate. And I'd also like to see Troll King "moderate" a user…

What a show.

100 karmas on this site? We'll need a shitload of proxies to get you elected.

I wouldn't mind seeing a mod battle for the position of next mod though, actually I wouldn't mind a KYM tournament either

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

@Iambob: Over 9000 positive. Meaning Suiseiseki is well on her way to being the next President.

Wow. I think that's the first time Iamslow was confused for me. THE CONFUSION HAS COME FULL CIRCLE. IN YOUR FACE IAMSLOW. Nah, I'm kidding. But we really need to find a solution to this confusion problem.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!