Forums / Discussion / General

168,560 total conversations in 5,399 threads

+ New Thread


New KYM Survey

Last posted Dec 13, 2011 at 08:30PM EST. Added Dec 12, 2011 at 08:33PM EST
51 posts from 26 users

@Suis….

If having problems, login with your Google account…

Let me know if you can not access it still

Last edited Dec 12, 2011 at 08:55PM EST
Dec 12, 2011 at 08:47PM EST
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

Can someone shorten the desu on favorite meme?

Check my spread sheet link… It lists what was blocked off.

Dec 12, 2011 at 08:56PM EST
Quote

Colmei wrote:

Hey OP how did you do this?

Try this out ItizPWNED.

Link

Dec 12, 2011 at 09:03PM EST
Quote

Am I allowed to choose me as my favorite mod?

Also, why are there not mods that are still active on there, like captain blubber?

I’m choosing other because 2/3 of my favorite mods fall under other.

And what the hell question is ‘ponies or furries’? Which do we like the most, which do we dislike the most?

OP, I am disapointabru.

Last edited Dec 12, 2011 at 09:08PM EST
Dec 12, 2011 at 09:08PM EST
Quote

“Best Troll (As of late)

Sweatie Killer
Rapturjesus
WitchKing
RussianFedora
Troll King"

Dec 12, 2011 at 09:08PM EST
Quote

Chris wrote:

Am I allowed to choose me as my favorite mod?

Also, why are there not mods that are still active on there, like captain blubber?

I’m choosing other because 2/3 of my favorite mods fall under other.

And what the hell question is ‘ponies or furries’? Which do we like the most, which do we dislike the most?

OP, I am disapointabru.

Do it better then

All I can say is that I kinda rushed into it not really thinking too much. Just trying new stuff for me.

Dec 12, 2011 at 09:16PM EST
Quote

Clarification request: When you say “bronies or furries”, do you mean which do you prefer, or which would you classify MLP watchers as?

Not trolling, this is a serious question. I don’t understand the comparison here.

Also, that’s harsh to only include three sexualities. At least give a space for “Other”.

Last edited Dec 12, 2011 at 09:44PM EST
Dec 12, 2011 at 09:34PM EST
Quote

Ok taking this survey…

Pirates need more love. YARR! (Steals watch)

That Ponies vs Furries question is a bit vague but I voted Ponies anyway.

Least favorite user? Well there isn’t anyone I particularly dislike short of some assholes in the entry comments sections who I don’t bother to remember. I can’t answer that one

This site gets an 8. Would normally add a 10 but you lose points because the forum leaves much to be desired

Best Troll? Who else could it be but TK?

Is OP a faggot? I’m going to go with “other” on this one

(Submits)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dec 12, 2011 at 10:10PM EST
Quote

Okay there were apparently 2 users that desu spammed. One was obviously Suiseiseki, but who was the other?

Dec 12, 2011 at 11:17PM EST
Quote

…Looks like 9 people are filthy liars.

Last edited Dec 12, 2011 at 11:53PM EST
Dec 12, 2011 at 11:52PM EST
Quote

Just to clarify:

When I said the forum leaves much to be desired, I’m only referring to code/programming.

I voted that the forum was my favorite part of KYM and that’s because of the community here.

Mind you that part of the poll may be bias because only the forum posters know about this poll. There are hundreds of people people who come here only for the entries/episodes/images/videos and they are not here to vote for those other categories.

Last edited Dec 12, 2011 at 11:55PM EST
Dec 12, 2011 at 11:53PM EST
Quote

I had trouble with this bit:

Does your mom know you’re gay?

What if I don’t have a mother?

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 12:04AM EST
Dec 13, 2011 at 12:04AM EST
Quote

Patrick wrote:

…Looks like 9 people are filthy liars.

or have girlfriends/boyfriends to do it for them

Dec 13, 2011 at 12:09AM EST
Quote

Supposedly, people in committed relationships still masturbate a lot. In the study I saw, they fapped just as much as single people. And I’d figure that social desirability would actually create an underestimate of the actual numbers (like males tend to have less sexual partners than they actually say, while women tend to have a bit more than they actually report.) I think people have their daily/weekly urges to get off, and they’ll meet them in by other means if their significant others aren’t feeling it/hands are tired.
 
But that’s neither here or there.

Dec 13, 2011 at 12:43AM EST
Quote

Verbose: A living textbook of knowledge on all things you may be interested in… including the fapping habits of the human species.

Dec 13, 2011 at 12:51AM EST
Quote

Who the fuck answered IE is there browser. If that’s you GTFO the internet NOW!

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 04:14AM EST
Dec 13, 2011 at 04:14AM EST
Quote

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Who the fuck answered IE is there browser. If that’s you GTFO the internet NOW!

cough Adam DeLand cough

Dec 13, 2011 at 09:16AM EST
Quote

That’s the awkward thing about this sort of survey. While it’s supposed to be anonymous, to a fair extent you can tell which answer goes with which user. For instance, now I know Adam’s “Hetero-Sexual” (Who is responsible for the crimes against grammar in this survey? Alex?) so RF and I have surely had our dreams shattered…

Dec 13, 2011 at 10:28AM EST
Quote

@Brucker-bot
Shit, he’s on to us…

*runs away

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 11:43AM EST
Dec 13, 2011 at 11:41AM EST
Quote

This is cool. I like how no has yet voted for the episodes as their favourite aspect of KYM.

Dec 13, 2011 at 12:38PM EST
Quote

Poor Mellow. YOu fall off the face of the Earth, and this happens.

Dec 13, 2011 at 04:36PM EST
Quote

Philip J. Fry wrote:

No one likes me. ;_;




Nah, I like you. xD

Dec 13, 2011 at 06:17PM EST
Quote

Worst User Results:

“MENikolaki or rapturjesus, Troll King is teh suck!, n/aAny of the bronies, rapturjesus, Kalmo, Adam DeLAndRapterjesus, DICKS, THE DICKS, You! >:c, Anyone who was part of the >dear whoever thing today, rapturjesusrapturjesus, none, TrollKing, 1337 #4×0, rrapturjesus, Spambot, DrPepperFan, mocksheeps, Witch-King and RapturJesus, Taryn, Sweatie Killer, rapturjesus, Adam DeLand, Troll King. Or should I say Tryhard King?, Witch-King, You. All of you. You are just awful. You’re bad and you should feel bad. Yeah., rapturjesus, Yeah…I don’t have one. Spambots I guess., Taryn, The one with no profile picture., I’m 12 and what is this?, Anyone who can dance”

I’m watching you. Fridge. Taryn. Adam.

Dec 13, 2011 at 07:43PM EST
Quote

Kalmo wrote:

I fixed your chart.

You really couldn’t stand the fact that I put TK in there…

Dec 13, 2011 at 07:49PM EST
Quote

Witch-King wrote:

The one with no profile picture.

D:

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 07:57PM EST
Dec 13, 2011 at 07:57PM EST
Quote

Alex wrote:

You really couldn’t stand the fact that I put TK in there…

Well he isn’t a mod… so yes.

Dec 13, 2011 at 07:59PM EST
Quote

Does your mom know you’re gay?

Why, yes, my mom knows I’m happy.

Dec 13, 2011 at 08:22PM EST
Quote

Jak wrote:

Does your mom know you’re gay?

Why, yes, my mom knows I’m happy.

DOH HOHOHOOOO

Dec 13, 2011 at 08:30PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!