KYM Pony General IV: Electric Scootaloo

Last posted Feb 19, 2012 at 11:26PM EST. Added Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST
9955 posts from 129 users

A Wild Thread Appears!

Go Scootaloo!

Scootaloo, Use Fly!

But It Failed.

But Scootaloo Has Wings.

And with that, Pony General IV has started.

Enjoy your stay people.

'Macho Man' Staz wrote:

huzzah! a new thread!
just think about how many we'll have by the end of season 2.

We're almost halfway through the season, yes? I'm thinking we'll be up to Pony General 7 at least by that time.

Last edited Dec 15, 2011 at 12:10PM EST

null wrote:

We're almost halfway through the season, yes? I'm thinking we'll be up to Pony General 7 at least by that time.

well it took us about 40 days to finish the last one and I think season 2 ends on 31st of March (providing there are 26 episodes in season 2 and no more ponyless weeks) so apparently we'll be on VI unless we speed up or slow down posting.
Feel free to double check it, I don't trust myself to have done it right.

'Macho Man' Staz wrote:

well it took us about 40 days to finish the last one and I think season 2 ends on 31st of March (providing there are 26 episodes in season 2 and no more ponyless weeks) so apparently we'll be on VI unless we speed up or slow down posting.
Feel free to double check it, I don't trust myself to have done it right.

I think we slowed up a lot for this last one, but that's just me. I feel like once we get later into the season we'll pick up the pace more. But yeah, it's definitely going to be somewhere in that area more or less.

Riyku wrote:

OH MY GOD YOU MADE THIS WHEN I WAS ASLEEP?!?!?!?

Why do i have to wake up at this hour?!?!

@below
I fixed it

Actually, this just happened an hour ago. I would hardly call that over night…

>"Electric Scootaloo"

Not but seriously,you let this first time poster name the new thread,THIS IS THE BEST FANDOM EVER.

Last edited Dec 15, 2011 at 01:07PM EST

OccasionallyNotStupid wrote:

I think the next thread should be started during late night debating sessions (not that I'm a participant). It'd be fun to throw people who visit the forums with a giant wall of text as the first page.

Who in the world are you?
A lurker?

>Gets back home 5 hours ago
>Goes playing Assassin's Creed and totally forgets to check the forum
>Comes here, sees new thread has been done no more than 2 hours ago
>Rage!!!
>Also sees name has been changed to "Electric Scootaloo"
> RAGES MOAR!!!!
>Then sees pony pictures everywhere
>Oh yeah, it PARTY TIEM!!!
>Calls Vinyl and asks her to set some mindblowing songs for the celebration
>….

Last edited Dec 15, 2011 at 02:27PM EST

opspe wrote:

INB4 PAGE 2

Also, that is one hell of an image dump for an OP. Sets quite the precedent.
As for the new thread,

Boxing? Put 'em up!

Last edited Dec 15, 2011 at 02:23PM EST

well i checked on the top 10 memes of 2011 and i still see 70% dislikes, all without a doubt because ponies got 1st place…
well i gotta say, we sure lost… if haters can organize things like that we pretty much have 0 chance of surviving… it’s only a matter of time before they’ll dislike everything and push us down to the darkest corner of the internet…
being a brony sucks man… (or fan of the show, whatever you want to call it…

it just seems inevitble that by the end of this year there will be nothing left of us

Jolly Jew wrote:

well i checked on the top 10 memes of 2011 and i still see 70% dislikes, all without a doubt because ponies got 1st place…
well i gotta say, we sure lost… if haters can organize things like that we pretty much have 0 chance of surviving… it’s only a matter of time before they’ll dislike everything and push us down to the darkest corner of the internet…

it just seems inevitble that by the end of this year there will be nothing left of us

Jolly Jew wrote:

"Organize things like this"

"0 chance of surviving"

What manner of bullshit is this? The only reason My Little Pony had such a massive win in the poll was cause a large number of bronies from other sites voted in it due to it being linked on Equestria Daily. If anyone was "orgnasing" shit, it was them. I fail to see how this shows that Ponies have no chance of surviving. At all. If anything it proves the opposite. That pony fans may need to stop spreading everywhere and back down.

For someone called Jolly Jew, you sure do moan a lot.

Last edited Dec 15, 2011 at 03:10PM EST

Jolly Jew wrote:

I don't see how people downvoting videos is going to destroy the fandom. Our survival has never depended on the opinions of outsiders. If it did, we would have died out ages ago. Also, the end of this year is less than a month away. I highly doubt that the entire fandom will fall to pieces by then. Even if every major pony site were shut down at once we could probably survive longer than that.

@Dr Greg
Your post made me a Klaypex fan. Thanks for that.

Last edited Dec 15, 2011 at 03:28PM EST

Riyku wrote:

Who in the world are you?
A lurker?

I guess?

I've been around and talked briefly for periods. I fondly remember some World Series discussion in the last thread, but mostly this thread moves far too fast for me. I can be articulate on this thread, and I can be informed about this thread, but I have yet to master the art of doing both.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!