Forums / Discussion / General

232,833 total conversations in 7,785 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM Pony General IV: Electric Scootaloo

Last posted Feb 19, 2012 at 11:26PM EST. Added Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST
9955 posts from 129 users

The post I need to quote is hard to find.

I read to page 3808 of that thread, and I really don't care to read any farther unless you can provide me a link to the page that the post that scared you off is on.

But, if it is Applelight that did the job, I'm guessing it was his/her comments about Pinkie. That was pretty creepy.

Whiplash!

Basically, one image is sad and the other is happy/cute/funny/whatever. Thus, emotional whiplash.

Click for biggerized version.

I know someone is going to quote this, so just know I'm going to vewy, vewy disappoint.

You'll get my negakramas, because I'm petty like that.

What white text?

Last edited Feb 15, 2012 at 09:32PM EST

Clicking one of the following links will cast your vote for that title.

I had to cut down on the requests a lot to keep the options at a low number. I removed any provoking or user related stuff. The last two options are my own suggestions.

I'll keep the answers hidden for now to not influence the votes. They will be posted later.

Poll: KYM Pony General V:

Cite wrote:

Pyro wrote:

Not good. If you have a steam, I’ll chat with you. But enough about that, its pony time!

>obviously plays TF2
>asks if he has Steam

I'm not in the mood. I have no time for your cynical bullshit. I have other things to worry about, even bigger than your massive supply of shit comments. Are you gonna stop with them or am I gonna have to beat your face in with the Powerjack? Now, go to the kitchen and make yourself a sandwich.

The quoted post has been deleted.

I used a Dutch Site for the poll, so that's Dutch.

I can change certain parts of what the poll says, but some parts remain Dutch.

Don't worry, if you see your IP pop-up, your vote is registered.

Edit: He asked why my poll is speaking in fancy.

Last edited Feb 15, 2012 at 10:39PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

I used a Dutch Site for the poll, so that's Dutch.

I can change certain parts of what the poll says, but some parts remain Dutch.

Don't worry, if you see your IP pop-up, your vote is registered.

Edit: He asked why my poll is speaking in fancy.

I was wondering if my vote registered. I voted for the Cupcake one since it has both pony references and Skyrim references.

Besides, I think someone really did steal it.

But she's being cute, so I won't sic the guards on her.

Sunhammer wrote:

I'm not in the mood. I have no time for your cynical bullshit. I have other things to worry about, even bigger than your massive supply of shit comments. Are you gonna stop with them or am I gonna have to beat your face in with the Powerjack? Now, go to the kitchen and make yourself a sandwich.

But I can't say he didn't have that coming. LOL

@Dac
I can do more than just burn stuff, you know. I can also hit them with garden rakes and car batteries strapped to jacks. But yes, I am kinda pissed today. Don't even bother trying to reach me on Steam, I'm posting this from my phone. Don't try to ask me about what's pissing me off, either. It's not for here.

Sunhammer wrote:

@Dac
I can do more than just burn stuff, you know. I can also hit them with garden rakes and car batteries strapped to jacks. But yes, I am kinda pissed today. Don't even bother trying to reach me on Steam, I'm posting this from my phone. Don't try to ask me about what's pissing me off, either. It's not for here.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Pyro

Pro-tip: Never let your bad emotions leak into a forum.

Take a break from the forum if you are mad. Let us know when you cool off.

Sure. I'm really tense today. Thanks for the tip. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to listening to "One Trick Pony-The Living Tombstone's Mix" and H8 Seed's "Neverending Strife". Those always make me a little better.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Pyro

Pro-tip: Never let your bad emotions leak into a forum.

Take a break from the forum if you are mad. Let us know when you cool off.

I have no time for your bullshit! Ive been having a bad day today, and I am fucking pissed! I am so pissed that I could just scream! My life is just shit and everyone is gay and faggot and butt pirates and gay and stupid. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
MY BAD EMOTIONS ARE LEAKING ALL OVER THIS THREAD! YOU HAVE NO IDEA MAN. LIKE ALL OVER THIS THREAD

Two NEGA karma!?!

Im not actually mad guise, super serious

Last edited Feb 16, 2012 at 12:07AM EST

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

@dac

@Pyro
Sorry to hear you're feeling bad. But like BSoD said, don't take it out on the thread.
Hopefully everything will be fine by morning like with our little disagreement.

Ok, Ok, Im done trolling for the day. So, you guys reading any good fanfics? Ive been following My little Alicorn, its a pretty good one. Does anyone know the name of the Fanfic with Jappleack, Futashy, pinkemina, little miss rarity, crazy twilight, and whatever the bad rainbow dash is. ( In Futashys defense, not her fault that she is a hermaphrodite)

Last edited Feb 16, 2012 at 12:23AM EST

Alright, after about half an hour of pony music and Darkfire Dubstep, I'm a little better. Still pissed, but I'm not angry at you guys. Sorry if my rage-fueled rants got the better of you guys. On a semi-related note, I made what could either be the best choice I've ever made, or the decision that could end me:
I told my mom that I'm a Brony. For some reason, she reacted better than I expected. She was right with it, and even offered to buy me some MLP toys. But, the downside is that she has a really loud voice, and she almost let it slip to the rest of the house. I really hope that this goes in my favor. This is not what's pissing me off, it's just another worry to add to my pile.
Also Conor, if I was taking it out on the whole thread, I would have just burt you all, not do what I did.

Last edited Feb 16, 2012 at 12:35AM EST

More Whiplash!

I like toying with my own emotions.

The extended summary of the next episode has "flummoxed" in it. What's up with the writers and that word? I wonder if the writer for Secret of My Excess is the writer for this episode?

Oh, wait. That's M.A. Larson…

Damn, I just shouldn't have added anything. I always end up saying the wrong thing.

Have some Futapie to haunt your dreams…

@dac
Apple Branches (CaraMac shipfic) updated recently. The On A Cross and Arrow sequel came out, so imma read that. There's my fic. Ummm… There was a TF2 crossover somewhere. There are also some others on EqD that I'm going to look in to. And no, I can't remember the name of the fic; it was like elements of evil or sumthing though…

@ RDiBP
lolwat… i dun geddit

@ Connor
Thats not Futapinkie, she is just a pet. She needs a penis to be Futapinkie.
A dream about Futapinkie you say? That sound good, but I think I prefer this…

Seriously though…

What Is this… I don't even

Last edited Feb 16, 2012 at 01:36AM EST

Dac wrote:

@ Connor

Seriously though…

And somewhere, you just gave someone a horrid, horrid idea.

With that, I think it's time for me to be off for the night. See ya guys!

Dac wrote:

@ Connor

Seriously though…

*fixed

umad?

Ashki wrote:

And somewhere, you just gave someone a horrid, horrid idea.

With that, I think it's time for me to be off for the night. See ya guys!

Its been done already by Megasweet. Check it out sometime cuz its hawt.

@Conner
I am mad. You clearly forgot her family jewels.

Last edited Feb 16, 2012 at 01:28AM EST

@Dac

Of course it has. And on that note, they should update Rule 34 to point out that the most vile sexual things you can imagine already exist on the internet.

Call it Rule 34a or something.

@Connor

Randomman drew perfectly drawn penises on ponies before it was cool

Hey this looks like a good time to get back into the forum discussions!

Sees futa-related posts

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooope.

Leaves again for unknown amount of time

Alcarran wrote:

Sees futa-related posts

Actually…

Since im always somehow in these discussions re: dicks.

Alcarran wrote:

Sees futa-related posts

Haha, I'm not quite sure I believe this, lol. I still posit that friendships and any relationship is best founded upon key similarities as opposed to key differences. But sometimes, some people don't even try to get around them.

…Cute, bright colored ponu, broneis!

That would be a great lesson for a Pinkie Pie episode. Granted of course, I don't know if anything like that will ever happen, but yeah, it'd definitely be good.

Also, to get away from the futa discussions, you can discuss someone drawing Luna on a pizza box after receiving it as an order (yes, srsly)

Pizza hut is best pizza place, just for this.

Last edited Feb 16, 2012 at 01:38PM EST

@ Dr. Brown
Oh my God! Her neck is attached to her wing! Get Macready over here to kill the thing with fire!

But seriously, that is pretty cool of them to do that. I give my props to Pizza hut.

@ IvanP91
What? Are you serious? I would imagine someone like Megasweet, JJ, or Madmax( people that, whether we like them or not, are soiling the image of MLP) would get a court order before someone like you. Which leads me to believe one of two things 1) you are kidding about Ivan v. Hasbro, or 2) you aren't telling us something. What could you have done to get Hasbro on your back? tell us now.

Edit. Wait, you are canadian?!?

Go back to riding moose and clubbing seals you barbarian!

Last edited Feb 16, 2012 at 03:54PM EST

@Ivan: Wat, like Dac said, I'd imagine someone who draws R34 or something to get sued long before you do since you don't do that kinda stuff.

@Dac: I'm not going to critique anybodies art skills since I can't draw to save my life, but yeah, that was awesome of Pizza Hut, more specifically whoever took that order and ran with it, to do that.

Yay! Ideo's back!

Last edited Feb 16, 2012 at 03:54PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!