Forums / Discussion / General

232,785 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM Pony General IV: Electric Scootaloo

Last posted Feb 19, 2012 at 11:26PM EST. Added Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST
9955 posts from 129 users

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

See this is what I'm talking about. The other Wet Mane ponies were just recolored Rarity so their hair didn't match up but this works just right as each pony keeps their own respective hair style during the wetness.

PAGE GET COUNT: 4

Last edited Dec 20, 2011 at 11:36PM EST

burning_phoneix wrote:

See this is what I'm talking about. The other Wet Mane ponies were just recolored Rarity so their hair didn't match up but this works just right as each pony keeps their own respective hair style during the wetness.

PAGE GET COUNT: 4

Only 4? I'm going to go through EVERY page this weekend (winter break FTW) and then make a pageGET count. I'm also gonna make a marathon synchtube that you all can join in on. 6:00 in the morning to 3:00 at night sound good to everypony?

In other news…

Last edited Dec 20, 2011 at 11:51PM EST

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

Only 4? I'm going to go through EVERY page this weekend (winter break FTW) and then make a pageGET count. I'm also gonna make a marathon synchtube that you all can join in on. 6:00 in the morning to 3:00 at night sound good to everypony?

In other news…

i can't stay up till 6:00 but i may join in the middle of that

@Connor
Huge Synchtube marathon? I'm in! When do we start?

@twins
Just imagine: the HUB new sitcom "Meet The Apples!" I would give all my money for that.
__________________________________________________________________________________

And Imma go to. Night everyone

Now laugh as Rarity gets her revenge

Last edited Dec 21, 2011 at 12:11AM EST

Brevity mode engaged.

BSoD wrote:

You might get along nicely with Verbose, he’s dying for more Applejack himself.

Fvck dat b!tch @ss twins n!gga.

I'm just kidding. He's probably not black. And I don't want to have sex with him.

Needs moar AJ. What's to dislike about her?

Fridge Logic:

what do you think will happen if they go on the web and see Rainbow Dash, their favorite cartoon character, making out with Appledash.

I don't like Pony R34 either. However, this is not the responsibility of Bronies though. This is the responsibility of parents.

@Sparty and CN

I don't read fanfictions unless I know they're good (4 star or higher w/ sad or 5 star or higher on EqD.) I just read some of bijutdo's and Connor's as a request, so I owe that to you guys as well. Post links.

Dr. Horse wrote:

Who would honestly like more than an AJ episode an AJ song?

Yarn time.
When to Wal-Mart.
Decided to see if there was FiM meanwhile.
Stroll down girls' aisle.
Boss mode activated.
See ponies.
Just Fluttershy.
Of course.
What kid would want Fluttershy?

Last edited Dec 21, 2011 at 12:30AM EST

Verbose wrote:

Needs moar AJ. What’s to dislike about her?

Absolutely nothing. Sisterhooves Social was basically an episode screaming "LOOK HOW PERFECT AJ IS, SHE LITERALLY HAS NO FLAWS!"

Deadpool_aka_Wade_W wrote:

This thread is fun.

You all are fun.

This is fun too.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/347/7/d/pinkie_pie_and_starcraft_thor_unit_portrait_by_yudhaikeledai-d4izpdo.swf

Yeah, thats badass. I posted that last page actually.

Dac wrote:

Yeah, thats badass. I posted that last page actually.

Dang it I need to keep up with you guys.

Plus it doesn't help that I have been trying to figure out how to embed swf in Textile for last 20 miniutes.

[media][/media] has made me so spoiled on other forums.

Verbose wrote:

Brevity mode engaged.

BSoD wrote:

You might get along nicely with Verbose, he’s dying for more Applejack himself.

Fvck dat b!tch @ss twins n!gga.

I'm just kidding. He's probably not black. And I don't want to have sex with him.

Needs moar AJ. What's to dislike about her?

Fridge Logic:

what do you think will happen if they go on the web and see Rainbow Dash, their favorite cartoon character, making out with Appledash.

I don't like Pony R34 either. However, this is not the responsibility of Bronies though. This is the responsibility of parents.

@Sparty and CN

I don't read fanfictions unless I know they're good (4 star or higher w/ sad or 5 star or higher on EqD.) I just read some of bijutdo's and Connor's as a request, so I owe that to you guys as well. Post links.

Dr. Horse wrote:

Who would honestly like more than an AJ episode an AJ song?

Yarn time.
When to Wal-Mart.
Decided to see if there was FiM meanwhile.
Stroll down girls' aisle.
Boss mode activated.
See ponies.
Just Fluttershy.
Of course.
What kid would want Fluttershy?

She's "as stubborn as a mule," for one. No offense to mules of course. A perfect character would be terrible, and luckily enough, AJ ain't.

Ooh, thanks for my profile pic. Scootaloo is best pony after all.

And I have no idea what you just said in the first few lines. Care to explain?

@Dr. Gregory Horse The Prototype: Eeyup, that would be epic. Let's all come to a consensus here- we must petition Hasbro to give Applejack a spinoff and put Lauren Faust in charge. I'm thinking Pixar could be involved in it somehow.

EDIT: FFUUU somehow was on a line by itself. Fixed

Last edited Dec 21, 2011 at 03:44AM EST

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Oh, almost forgot: Today is December 21st 2011. It means we're exactly one year from Rapture Day the supposed end of the world. So I'll also leave this for the lulz and to remind you to enjoy ponies to the max this next year.

Keyword: supposed. I don't believe that end of the world crap.

Dac wrote:

@Ideo
You have a pinkie pie profile pic?!?! But she's mine!

AND YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME TO PINKIE PIE LOVER!

'xcuse me?

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

O…hai….Random…..man.

What's up?

Well, you're having a Pinkie party.

Without me.

Unacceptable.

How does she work?

Last edited Dec 21, 2011 at 09:16AM EST

What?? That's crazy! You're included. Here's your invitation.

F*ck yeah!

Last edited Dec 21, 2011 at 09:24AM EST

RandomMan wrote:

F*ck yeah!

Now…..

I take back what I said about the fandom being hateful. The trending bar seems to contain a couple hateful entries. Also, these two ponyconfessions just make me so happy:

I am not alone.

This one is just so postive.

tears of happiness
Also, shared the former confession with my brony circle on G+ and got insulted. Very disappointed.

Last edited Dec 21, 2011 at 09:56AM EST

Ohai Ric! Join the party!

Password correct.
Hyper activity online, bouncing online, physics manipulation online, breaking reality barrier online, main cannon online.
All systems go.
Activate party mode.

Okay something bothers me with that party cannon…..

It has a fuse but….Pinkie doesn't light it…nor pull it like a cord….she just…presses it and it explodes.

ITT: FENIX COMPLETELY OVERLOOKS HOW A CANNON CAN SHOOT OUT A PARTY AND FOCUSES ON THE FIRING MECHANISM LIKE A TRUE GUN NUT

burning_phoneix wrote:

It has a fuse but….Pinkie doesn't light it…nor pull it like a cord….she just…presses it and it explodes.

ITT: FENIX COMPLETELY OVERLOOKS HOW A CANNON CAN SHOOT OUT A PARTY AND FOCUSES ON THE FIRING MECHANISM LIKE A TRUE GUN NUT

Troll science.

burning_phoneix wrote:

That's because she's Pinkie Pie.

sneeze's
hello everpony i got sick with a cold (which suck's right now) so i slept a bit more then i normally do but i'm ready to post

Last edited Dec 21, 2011 at 12:21PM EST

Riyku wrote:

sneeze's
hello everpony i got sick with a cold (which suck's right now) so i slept a bit more then i normally do but i'm ready to post

HE'S INFECTED!

Last edited Dec 21, 2011 at 12:24PM EST

Riyku wrote:

then how am i not a zombie pony?

You don't need to be a zombie, to be a

Carrier

EDIT: However seeing as how you are already exhibiting symptoms, I'd say you're not an asymptomatic carrier. In other words, I'm trolling you.

Last edited Dec 21, 2011 at 12:50PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!