Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM Pony General IV: Electric Scootaloo

Last posted Feb 19, 2012 at 11:26PM EST. Added Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST
9955 posts from 129 users

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

Don't you go misinterpreting it. Berry and Spitfire I thank for having the nicest ass(es) ever.

Aaaaaaand then you ruin it.

I know I'm five whole pages late guys, but I have to say, I do like the new name. I would visit the forums more often, but I just can't find the time. Maybe now that I'm off uni, I'll be able to join in with the random hilarity that ensues in here. But for now, I must sleep. I have work in the morning, and I think they're going to force us to wear Santa hats…

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

I'm sorry, I couldn't see you over Spitfire's and Berry's perfectly toned plots.

You know I could respond with my own plot pics, but I believe this would be more appropriate.

Last edited Dec 16, 2011 at 10:25PM EST

Confound these .gifs, they drive my computer to freeze!

At any rate, I finally saw some MLP toys in teh Walmart by my house. I think there was a RD, Twilight, FS, and PP.

Only problem was there were seven other people (all women) in the same isle so I had to cut through and casually glance at them like it was no big deal. Oh the irony.

Tristis Journeyer wrote:

You know I could respond with my own plot pics, but I believe this would be more appropriate.

At first I was all – _ – because I hate that song.
But then I heard the lyrics
then I was all

Last edited Dec 16, 2011 at 10:28PM EST

So uh
why is the show even called "My Little Pony"?
I don't believe the ponies belong to anyone, seeing as how they live in a self servicing society much similar to our own, except being populated by intelligent organisms not of the human variety.

I was hoping to find one of the famous TL;DR meetings in place, but instead I find lots of "plot" and arguing.

Well isn't that just special.

Cite wrote:

So uh
I don't believe the ponies belong to anyone, seeing as how they live in a self servicing society much similar to our own, except being populated by intelligent organisms not of the human variety.

A.) It's based off an already existing franchise.
B.) The toys make them your little ponies.
C.) And as far as the characters know, there is no show, so it's not like they can care. :P

Cite wrote:

So uh

It's cause the original toys came first. My Little Ponies, as you probably know, are older than the current series, and much like Transformers was a toyline which had a tv series based on it, instead of the other way round. So the original ponies were in fact "My" little ponies as they belonged the girls who played with the.

So they are stuck with the name basically.

Idk how Connor could forget me on the last page…But oh well. I don't think I deserve a spot anyways. :l
Going to bed now too.
Come on Apple Jack and we can sleep together!

Sobs

Last edited Dec 16, 2011 at 11:20PM EST

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Idk how Connor could forget me on the last page…But oh well. I don't think I deserve a spot anyways. :l
Going to bed now too.
Come on Apple Jack and we can sleep together!

Sobs

IKD. I love you too. I'm never good with names. Ever. So don't feel sad.

@dac
I love Luna in compromising positions!

Last edited Dec 16, 2011 at 11:48PM EST

Gigatoast wrote:

@Fridge Logic
DERPY IS NOT A MOTHER OF TWO!!! SCREW YOUR FANON!! That picture is so blasphemous it actually lags my computer when it's on screen… that's kinda weird.

I not the only one then. I can't for the life of me scroll down without that pic slowing it down.

Gigatoast wrote:

@Fridge Logic
DERPY IS NOT A MOTHER OF TWO!!! SCREW YOUR FANON!! That picture is so blasphemous it actually lags my computer when it's on screen… that's kinda weird.

That's why I love you giga, you are exactly the same as me except you hate the fanon.

burning_phoneix wrote:

burning_phoneix slams open the door to thread

Pant…pant…..I…I….missed the war discussion?

tain't fair.

You are not the only one who missed it

Last edited Dec 16, 2011 at 11:55PM EST

Gigatoast wrote:

@Fridge Logic

Dude, calm down. Seriously.
Why do you hate the idea of Derpy being a loving mother so much anyways?
Not trying to sound like an ass (if it does sound like that). I'm just asking.

Cite wrote:

Dude, calm down. Seriously.
Why do you hate the idea of Derpy being a loving mother so much anyways?
Not trying to sound like an ass (if it does sound like that). I'm just asking.

From what I understand, it is because the fandom is believing and making things not explicitly stated in the canon of the show.

It gets really old after awhile…

Anyway, bedtime. There are ponies tomorrow after all! Night!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!