Forums / Discussion / General

232,890 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM Pony General IV: Electric Scootaloo

Last posted Feb 19, 2012 at 11:26PM EST. Added Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST
9955 posts from 129 users

To bronies and pegasisters everywhere: I have a very fun important mission for all of you.
Go to http://www.lovecalculator.com/ and type in your name or your user name with any pony you can possibly think of that you would want to be with.
It will give you a percentage of how likely you will have a love relationship with this pony.
BUT, there are rules to this:
1: You MUST show the percentage you have with each of the Mane 6.
2: You can show the percentage you have with any OC characters that you like, but I can only allow a total of 10 pairings with these, and that includes the Mane 6.
3:You can also post pairings of OC with OC characters as well, but I will only allow 5 pairings of these so you can have a total of 15 pairings on each of your posts.
4: Each pair you post must be in a least % to greatest % order.
You can also express what you think or how you feel about these percentages in your posts.
I will show what my percentages are as an example:
Langolier GrayRarity= 68%
Applejack= 87%
Fluttershy= 88%
Pinkie Pie= 91%
Rainbow Dash= 96%
Twilight Sparkle= 98%
Wow…98% with Twilight. That does make sense. Well I guess that’s what happens when you make your ponysona an “author/writer."
Come ooonnn. Don’t be shy.
I’m serious. This is actually really fun. Oh yeah, might as well do this before anyone else:
Doctor Whooves with Derpy Hooves=…. O….Oh………..Crap….

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

lol
Gigatoast,
Check out this dude's profile!
Scroll to the bottom of the comments to see every rule of OCs (FCs) broken before your horrified eyes.

Friends with main characters. "Unique" eyes. Father was something from a fanfic.
Now that Nyx looks like a perfect character. (Yes, I have revised my opinion on her, she is a meh OC, not teh best, but not bad either IMO.)

sigh
This is why OCs have such a terrible reputation in this- well, more like every fandom ever.

Gigatoast wrote:

Oh… oh god… I think I'm gunna be sick.

Suddenly I have slightly more respect for Nyx… not much, but it's there.

mfw

EDIT:
Don't care if the boogie is here. Fire the ridicule missiles. I regret nothing.

Last edited Jan 04, 2012 at 11:03PM EST

Here's something that I've been working on a bit. So, after reading Giga's advice, I had this idea for that character from a while back: he would be sent to out world to explore. Now I know that sounds a bit clichéd, but for me it's interesting – I kinda like those pony-in-real-life images, but I thought I'd take it in a slightly different direction. It's also convenient for me because I have a ton of landscape shots, and I can have fun with making shadows and stuff both on the character's body and on the actual shot.

So as for how ponies discovered our world, I'll say it's a rift in space-time caused by some technological cataclysm in our world that killed all human life. Blame it on the LHC.

I think I'll name him "Venture." Thus, I give you his passage from Equestria to our world.

Of course, this being our world, he ends up in the middle of a road. Any comments are, of course, welcome and appreciated.

Vavian "Strongbrush" Free wrote:

There's a guy on this site called Lego CUUSOO who wants Lego to make a theme out of MLP. (It's kind of like the Lego Minecraft Project, only with My Little Pony sets.) The guy's got some good ideas, but the entry isn't getting as much attention as you might like.

If anyone wants to help support this guy (it's not me, by the way) visit the link Here:

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7671#messagesBox

Yeaaaaaah, no. I don't see it happening. Like you said on that page, LEGO and Hasbro are competing companies, not to mention Hasbro has its crappy KRE-O thingies.
A KRE-O thing seems kinda likely, but I don't see a LEGO one for ponies ever happening.
On that note, I must now sleep. I have to start going back to school tomorrow. Winter break, I miss you already.
Good night.

Last edited Jan 04, 2012 at 11:06PM EST

@opspe
Huh, interesting. I like the fresh take on both the "explorer pony" and "pony in the real world" concepts. Combining the two could lead to some very interesting scenarios as Venture explores and examines the human world.

The shading on the second panel is great by the way.

opspe wrote:

Here's something that I've been working on a bit. So, after reading Giga's advice, I had this idea for that character from a while back: he would be sent to out world to explore. Now I know that sounds a bit clichéd, but for me it's interesting – I kinda like those pony-in-real-life images, but I thought I'd take it in a slightly different direction. It's also convenient for me because I have a ton of landscape shots, and I can have fun with making shadows and stuff both on the character's body and on the actual shot.

So as for how ponies discovered our world, I'll say it's a rift in space-time caused by some technological cataclysm in our world that killed all human life. Blame it on the LHC.

I think I'll name him "Venture." Thus, I give you his passage from Equestria to our world.

Of course, this being our world, he ends up in the middle of a road. Any comments are, of course, welcome and appreciated.

Now, edit it so that the last panel has a Semi approaching the pony.

To bronies and pegasisters everywhere: I have a very fun important mission for all of you.
Go to http://www.lovecalculator.com/ and type in your name or your user name with any pony you can possibly think of that you would want to be with.

Ok so I'll be nice to the newbie (who I suspect didn't read the previous comments) and go along with this little charade

Fun fact: Me and my high school friends played with that same love calculator years ago. Kinda surprised to see it still running. Ah memories…horrible memories.

Octavia = 1%
Lyra = 15%
Vinyl Scratch = 74%
Derpy = 86%
Berry Punch = 86%
Ric Tesla = 86%
Gigatoast = 28%
Riyku = 95%

Oh, Riyku you bad boy. Come to mama!

I can see why Octavia would never work. She's too upper class and traditional. She is possibly a technophobe too. Furthermore she would probably despise my Drum & bass

Berry's result was surprising. She should be much lower. She might kill me for suggesting I had a chance with her

Last edited Jan 04, 2012 at 11:12PM EST

@Giga: Thanks. The shading, or rather the lack of shading, was something I noticed about most of the ponies-in-real-life images that are out there. Of course I didn't shade the one in Equestria because, well, they aren't shaded in the show, so what was the point?

@badsitrep: I've got a couple of freeway shots that I could use to that end. Maybe if you ask really nicely, I'll do one just for you.

I think I'll try uploading to ponibooru for a change. IF the site ever loads.

opspe wrote:

@Giga: Thanks. The shading, or rather the lack of shading, was something I noticed about most of the ponies-in-real-life images that are out there. Of course I didn't shade the one in Equestria because, well, they aren't shaded in the show, so what was the point?

@badsitrep: I've got a couple of freeway shots that I could use to that end. Maybe if you ask really nicely, I'll do one just for you.

I think I'll try uploading to ponibooru for a change. IF the site ever loads.

Hmmm….
He said "ask nicely."
I know what to do…….

amidoinitrite?

Gigatoast wrote:

Oh… oh god… I think I'm gunna be sick.

Suddenly I have slightly more respect for Nyx… not much, but it's there.

Giga having slightly more respect for Nyx…

There is a God!

@opspe

You said that humans were extinguished right? But for how long, cause I think it'd be interresting to put Venture amongst the ruins of our civilization.
__________________________________________________________________________________

And have some manly tears everyone

Last edited Jan 04, 2012 at 11:26PM EST

Funny story. My sister was visiting from france over the holidays. Anyways, I saw her using my laptop and she was on the molestia tumblr. suffice to say, I was pretty embarrassed. I asked her how she found it, she told me she just searched princess Celestia and It came up. Happy with that answer, I happened to glance at the search bar and it said slutty princess Celestia. She's not even a Brony, she just wanted to see what would come up if she searched all the characters with slutty in the front. Random as fuck

opspe wrote:

The End.

Hm, I can't seem to upload to Ponibooru; I keep getting this error:

Error with
at upload time rating iss
Error with portal 1.png
Image's source isn't a valid URL

Anyone know why? Or can someone else try uploading them from here?

@Random: You, sir, are a legend. Insane Twilight driving – I wouldn't have thought of that.

Last edited Jan 05, 2012 at 12:21AM EST

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

@opspe

You said that humans were extinguished right? But for how long, cause I think it'd be interresting to put Venture amongst the ruins of our civilization.
__________________________________________________________________________________

And have some manly tears everyone

That reminds me a lot of this sad story. READ IT FILLY!

Anyway, time to go to bed. Confound these ponies, they drive me to procrastinate and then write an awesome 3 page research paper in one hour.

Bye!

Last edited Jan 05, 2012 at 12:34AM EST

opspe wrote:

Hm, I can't seem to upload to Ponibooru; I keep getting this error:

Error with
at upload time rating iss
Error with portal 1.png
Image's source isn't a valid URL

Anyone know why? Or can someone else try uploading them from here?

@Random: You, sir, are a legend. Insane Twilight driving – I wouldn't have thought of that.

Alright opspe, done

And night everyone. Will be travelling untill the 18th, but will try to watch the next episode and talk here.

Before going, try to see wich pony is you

I'm Fluttershy BTW

Last edited Jan 05, 2012 at 12:42AM EST

Alright opspe, done

And night everyone. Will be travelling untill the 18th, but will try to watch the next episode and talk here.

I'm Fluttershy BTW

Gemini.

BOW DOWN BITCHES!

Alright opspe, done

I'm Fluttershy BTW

I'm Rarity

Doc Greg wrote:

>mfw I'm Derpy

Yesyesyesyesyesyes!

I guess this is as good a place as any to ask:
I want to practice drawing ponies and detailed clothes, so I wanna draw something with Pinkie and Sheogorath. Problem being I can't figure out what the hell they'll be doing, so would any of you have some suggestions?

Last edited Jan 05, 2012 at 02:27AM EST

burning_phoneix wrote:

Gemini.

BOW DOWN BITCHES!

I always thought Twilight had more of a Gemini quality.
So which of the twins am I supposed to bow to?
the crazy one

or the one that thinks it's superior?

nukefire wrote

I want to practice drawing ponies and detailed clothes, so I wanna draw something with Pinkie and Sheogorath.

I'm not sure who Sheogorath is (Google suggests some gentleman from Oblivion) but with Pinkie involved you can probably assume that some sort of party is being held for the guy. So perhaps you can start there.

gregory wrote

Before going, try to see which pony is you

Apparently I'm Derpy.

Zillie wrote

I’ve got something nice for you guys. I’m not even really a brony but I thought I’d give this to you guys. Enjoy.

I remember that. I think someone posted that in the music recommendation thread. Nice find anyway

@Random

I still keep laughing at that image!

Last edited Jan 05, 2012 at 03:20AM EST

nukefire wrote:

Doc Greg wrote:

>mfw I'm Derpy

Yesyesyesyesyesyes!

I want to practice drawing ponies and detailed clothes, so I wanna draw something with Pinkie and Sheogorath. Problem being I can't figure out what the hell they'll be doing, so would any of you have some suggestions?

I was working on a picture involving Seogorath and Discord having tea inside Twilight's mind, but I got distracted and never finished it.

ZillieZephyr wrote:

I've got something nice for you guys. I'm not even really a brony but I thought I'd give this to you guys. Enjoy.

I prefer the remix:

@Random

I say, you did a really spiffing job with that post.

On that star signs thing, I got Pinkie. Well, that's all the proof I need to know that astrology's a load of crap.

Last edited Jan 05, 2012 at 03:47AM EST

Algernon wrote:

I prefer the remix:

@Random

I say, you did a really spiffing job with that post.

On that star signs thing, I got Pinkie. Well, that's all the proof I need to know that astrology's a load of crap.

Yea, I don't see Rarity as a Leo. Leos are loyal, strong, a bit needy and we don't whine. Leo's are a bit lazy but get the job done. Very detail oriented and we are our worst critic. To be honest Rainbow Dash is more like a Leo.

I prefer insanity mixes

Last edited Jan 05, 2012 at 04:37AM EST

Well, that’s all the proof I need to know that astrology’s a load of crap.

That and anything Phil Plait has to say about it.

(for those who don't know, Plait is an astronomer who went on a rant against astrology and cited evidence to disprove it)

Last edited Jan 05, 2012 at 04:47AM EST

S-Somepony thinks I'm crazy…..he…he he….hehehe….hahahahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
I'll take that as a compliment since even though I'm only 15, I really am crazy.
You don't want to know what goes on in my head everyday.

You don’t want to know what goes on in my head everyday.

You do realize we are all crazy here…every last one of us. This thread is how the asylum keeps us under control. 'A pony a day keeps the homocide away' the nurses always joke. I'm sure what goes on in your mind is no worse than the insanity that revels in the minds of us all…especially Iambob's

Last edited Jan 05, 2012 at 07:33AM EST

I'm Gemini, so I'm Celestia ?
looks at my own background
wow…
Also read "A Summers Twilight"
now after reading it halfway turn on the Incredible Hulk walking away music
Needless to say I can take a beating like the L4D survivors (look it up)
but doing this little combo made me…

Pretty much that

Alright opspe, done

I'm Fluttershy BTW

I won't really say Apple Bloom's description fits me that well. Partially, but not fully.

@opspe

Besides the instant death scene, that's actually a good idea. The concept is of course not original (pony in real world), but you give it a nice twist.

This could actually also work out for an Ask Tumblr. People could ask you where you've been (your OC), how it was, make suggestions. Sometimes you come across a different portal, ending up on the moon or a different Tumblr blog or whatever.

Last edited Jan 05, 2012 at 09:47AM EST

Alright opspe, done

I'm Fluttershy BTW

I'm Pinkie Pie?

I'm more of a Virgo according to this, but my birthdate begs to differ apparently.

20% Cooler than Ice Rinsankajugin wrote:

Might as well upstart the thread in the morning with this:

Who'd win in a friendly sparring match?

Pinkie wants to axe you a question….
"Who said it would be friendly".

Last edited Jan 05, 2012 at 09:49AM EST

Derpy Vaz wrote:

Pinkie wants to axe you a question….
"Who said it would be friendly".

I could've sword this was mentioned.

Oh well.

nukefire wrote:

Doc Greg wrote:

>mfw I'm Derpy

Yesyesyesyesyesyes!

OH OH OH!

Sheogorath having fun with Pinkie while Discord is in the back all FOREVER ALONE!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!