Forums / Discussion / General

168,615 total conversations in 5,402 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
KYM Pony General IV: Electric Scootaloo

Last posted Feb 19, 2012 at 11:26PM EST. Added Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST
9955 posts from 129 users

I disagree with the multiple personality theory.

Multiple Personality Disorder (aka Dissociative Identity Disorder) tends to manifest itself in slightly different ways than what was happening with Luna. The actual disorder is often associated with other symptoms such as depression, memory loss, and panic attacks, none of which I’ve seen with Luna.

What seems to be happening with her is a more fundamental change, probably due to (I hate to say it) magic. Explaining the difference between Nightmare Moon and her “issues” and “royal” forms in that way is easy enough. But, explaining the difference between the “issues” and “royal” forms is more problematic. I tend to think that, instead of a radical personality shift, it was a logical progression, a normal personality change. Her development into Nightmare Moon took a long time, and she was reverted to “issues” Luna by the Elements. Then, her transition from “issues” Luna back to “Royal” Luna took time as well.

Her Nightmare Moon form was clearly an expression of her resentment for Celestia. Her “issues” form represented the internal conflict between the darkness that she became on the Moon and her origins as Celestia’s little sister. This is a more child-like form (as evidenced by the non-flowing mane, etc) than her previous, “royal” form. Over time that was resolved, and she reverted to her “royal” form, which I tend to think she was before being banished.

Now as for explaining the physical changes, I think that they are psychosomatic, and since magic is biologically part of alicorns, it would be relatively easy for her appearance to change.

In summary, I don’t think Luna has multiple personalities, I think we’ve witnessed her personality logically changing from Nightmare Moon to “issues” to “royal.”


About the “falling in love with question,” that’s not something I think about, but I’d say Futashy.

In actuality, I think Twilight, mostly because she is my favourite – nice, smart, etc, but I don’t really want to think about getting romantically involved with ponies.

Jan 12, 2012 at 10:15PM EST
Quote

Well I’m going to bed now…. Sorry Citation if I raged a lot on your thread…I really needed it…I never told people what I live through or cared…but I finally did and it felt… Satisfying.
I’m sorry If I act so annoying to you Citation…
Hugs?

Before I head off to sleep?
I’ll just wait till you do…

Last edited Jan 12, 2012 at 10:51PM EST
Jan 12, 2012 at 10:33PM EST
Quote

No hugs! Take bugs instead!

HaHA! Wait, what do you mean “It’s still a hug?” It’s a bug!
 

 
…In a hu…

Damn it.

Fine. Take the hug.


Related to loving bugs:

Spike got dem beer goggles on. Or his compound eye goggles. I don’t know which. I just woke up from a nap.


Episode idea? Dave Polsky writes it. Third best episode.
 
 
If I must be more detailed, I’m not sure. I’m not really creative. Strangely enough, I like the Rainbow Dash episode premise about a character doing something unexpected (but not necessarily out-of-character.) I’m probably looking forward to that episode more than anything else.

So let’s say Sweetie Belle shows Spike something girly, but Spike really likes it. So they play with dolls/talk about fashion/ watch a TV show targeted at little girls together, but some other characters begin to pick at them about it. Sweetie for liking something that’s for kids (the CMC seem to be a just a little old for dolls…or at least ratty ones, as seen in Lesson Zero) and Spike for liking something for girls.

I could see Apple Bloom and Scootaloo mocking Sweetie a little about it, and there are various sources from where Spike might receive some teasing or embarrassment (e.g, RD because she teases, Rarity because he wants to impress her, Snips & Snails because that seems like something they’d do (only if Snips can be written to not be terribly annoying. Snails is already the sh*t.)

The characters teasing Sweetie Belle and/or Spike would come to realize just how much their teasing hurts them or come to realize that they are pushing some good friends away. A resolution involving timberwolves and Trixie occurs (because I’m starting to miss her, to be honest,) Pinkie says something funny, everyone laughs, and then Fluttershy gets sent to the moon for no apparent reason.

> your reaction when you finish reading this.

Moral of the story: Bronies are a thing. Deal with it Your true friends should still accept you even if you come to like new things. Alternatively, you should still accept your friends no matter what new things they come to enjoy (with some exceptions. I’m sure the writers could word it better so that it doesn’t include something dangerous like irresponsible drug use.)


Oh, yo dawg. I heard you like Luna and Disney, so Megasweet put some Luna in your Disney doing Disney, so you can sing-along while you…get the words mixed up. I’m still a little foggy…

Da da da Daaaah, PART OF THAT WORRRRRRRLD!
AS NSFW as The Little Mermaid is.

Now don’t nobody say that Verbose don’t post images.

Last edited Jan 12, 2012 at 11:30PM EST
Jan 12, 2012 at 11:20PM EST
Quote

Here you go Ric

But seriously dude. You gotta stop bottling up your emotions like that. As you just discovered, they eventually explode and you got your emotion juice all over Citations thread

Talk to people, and I mean IRL people, this forum is only a start

Jan 12, 2012 at 11:21PM EST
Quote

Hello everyone. Long time no posting here. Looks like I missed a lot, so I would gently ask if anyone could give me summary of the relevant stuff that happened in the past days (I heard you got some argument during a synchtube, not too bad I hope), as well as the current topic.

Also I`ve been desperatelly looking for a shop where I could find a brony shirt. I was in Disney Hollywood Studios couple days ago and saw a girl wearing one with Derpy Hooves and the saying “Have a Derpy Day”, but didn`t have time to give her a brohoof or ask where did she get it :(

But still, things are so far so good here. Bought all games I was looking for, been seeing lots of brazillians here, and most importantly: HAVING FUN! And of course, been missing talking to you guys but don`t know if you do too [insert forever alone]
_______________________________________________________________________________

Also, guess where I`ve been today:


I know that was horrible, please don`t spank me for that

Last edited Jan 12, 2012 at 11:46PM EST
Jan 12, 2012 at 11:45PM EST
Quote

@Gregory

There was some drama over some Synctube trolling attempts. But I already forgot about all of that. Who cares? The last few days had some interesting discussion topics (including my own topic of how do deal with a random Equestrian Pony that just suddenly appeared in your own backyard) mixed in with loads of chatter and images before Randomman finally spoke up and told people to knock off the spam.

Truthfully you are better off finding out just by going to back through those previous pages and reading them. This thread and all the things that go on in it can’t really be explained in writing

Anyway most people seem to get their Brony shirts online. I am not aware of any stores that sell them.

Especially where I am, I would have to import a shirt overseas with a credit card to get one.

Last edited Jan 12, 2012 at 11:55PM EST
Jan 12, 2012 at 11:52PM EST
Quote

I seen far too much horror, sadness, and inequality today to even pretend to be happy.
Not even my large number of 1st world problems or even ponies can cheer me up.

This makes me believe in my sentiment that the past is made to be forgotten. But that’s getting into existentialism and other far too depressing shit.

I hope you all had a better day than me.

I’ll just go to bed now and get up early to catch up on ponies.


Sometimes I wish I would go insane just to forget everything.


Well, time to go smash my head against a wall until I black out.
Night everypony.

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 12:03AM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 12:01AM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Gregory

There was some drama over some Synctube trolling attempts. But I already forgot about all of that. Who cares? The last few days had some interesting discussion topics (including my own topic of how do deal with a random Equestrian Pony that just suddenly appeared in your own backyard) mixed in with loads of chatter and images before Randomman finally spoke up and told people to knock off the spam.

Truthfully you are better off finding out just by going to back through those previous pages and reading them. This thread and all the things that go on in it can’t really be explained in writing

Anyway most people seem to get their Brony shirts online. I am not aware of any stores that sell them.

Especially where I am, I would have to import a shirt overseas with a credit card to get one.

I have two shirts from Hot Topic, buy I think one of them is the one that got in trouble with the artist over copyright.

I’d like to see welovefine have a real store somewhere, or invest their merchandise into mainstream stores (/hipster).

Oh btw, so much tl;dr in here, I love it!

Jan 13, 2012 at 12:20AM EST

Between Connor, Cite, and Ideo, this thread has become rather emo over the past few days. I can’t say that I like it, and I hope that all the problems people have been having are hashed out soon – I hate all this infighting.

I would try to give some advice, by which I mean force my opinion on them, but they all seem to have receded into the shadows for the night. So I’ll just say this: I hope the new Pinkie episode helps to dispel some of the negative emotions. Because if this thread needs something right now, it’s more Pinkie. And Scootaloo.


I might be alone in this, but I would never buy a brony shirt. Mostly because I have too many clothes as-is, and I’m poor (read: cheap).


Also, I know this is an old image, but +10 internets to anyone who can name all of them on sight. Without looking at the tags.

I got about two thirds of them.

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 12:25AM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 12:24AM EST
Quote

omgitsmr wrote:

@ Nemisis Pyro question for Dac.
-
Im not entirely sure. But it may or may not be Pinkie Pie.

FUCK PINKIE, THEY’RE ON TO US!

Jan 13, 2012 at 12:26AM EST
Quote

Please forgive the improperly linked image in the previous post.


@Connor

Well, time to go smash my head against a wall until I black out.
Night everypony.

Apparently, people actually do this to get to bed. If you’re just joking, cool. If not, then I can assure you that there are better (if not always more effective) ways of falling asleep. I won’t go into long-term effects of repeated head trauma, but…they ain’t good.

But yeah. Pony.

Get hyped. More consecutive weeks with new Pony episodes.


Two more things!

Can’t imagine everyone liked “Friendship is Magic, Bitch.” But for those of you who did…

…Sequel.
NSFW but no R34.

I didn’t like it as much, but I certainly smiled.

Second thing, some tumblrs I found.

  • Ask Stitches It’s screams grimdark, but a previous post stated that it was not such thing. For a reason I can put my finger on, I feel like this has a bunch of potential. And it’s got a cute quality to it. I’ve already shown it to CitationNeeded.
  • Ask Steampink Steampunk. I don’t really get it. Add Pinkie? I’ll follow that. I just saw the most recent post with a dapper as balls Gummy. That’s all I need to follow a Pony tumblr, honestly. Some dapper as balls Gummy.

And I’ve tried before opspe, but I think I only got about half to 75% of them. I forget how many.

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 12:51AM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 12:33AM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Gregory

There was some drama over some Synctube trolling attempts. But I already forgot about all of that. Who cares? The last few days had some interesting discussion topics (including my own topic of how do deal with a random Equestrian Pony that just suddenly appeared in your own backyard) mixed in with loads of chatter and images before Randomman finally spoke up and told people to knock off the spam.

Truthfully you are better off finding out just by going to back through those previous pages and reading them. This thread and all the things that go on in it can’t really be explained in writing

Anyway most people seem to get their Brony shirts online. I am not aware of any stores that sell them.

Especially where I am, I would have to import a shirt overseas with a credit card to get one.

Yeah, I saw I missed a lot of good stuff that went on. I guess I finally realized that I seem to dumb the thread up, cause every time I leave, it finally gets into some interresting conversation fuck you karma

Also, I probably should read all those previous pages, but I take too long reading them (over two hours last time), and when I start to get posting, It`s almost time to go already. So I`d rater ask for a summary instead of wasting my posting time (yes, call me lazy ass)

And about the shirts, I`m the type of guy that prefers going in stores. Not that I don`t trust buying online, just not used to it, but I do make it my last resource when I trully can`t find what I want anywhere.

And opspe and Daniel: This portuguese being drunken spanish thing you say, you have to be talking about the portuguese from Portugal. That one is fucked up, and when I hear it not even I can understand.

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 12:48AM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 12:46AM EST
Quote

Does anyone have good ways to forget besides drinking? Hopefully sleep will work well.

Enough depressing, have lulzy crossover

Internets for whoever could guess the show without looking at the title.

Jan 13, 2012 at 12:47AM EST
Quote

@Connor

lol, Hey Arnold. How could I forget Helga and her Tsundere attacks?

And I myself don`t drink to forget things (maybe cause I`ve never drank to the point of amnesia), but instead just try to think about something else.

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 12:53AM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 12:50AM EST
Quote

@Connor: Exercise. Music. Together.


@Dr. Greg: I can’t tell the difference, but I’ve heard it’s similar to French vs. Quebecois. Also, I told that little joke to another Brazilian friend of mine a while back, and he punched me.


Also, someone mind explaining this to me? (Besides the fact that ponyconfessions are obvious trolls). Where does it come from?

Jan 13, 2012 at 12:52AM EST
Quote

@Conner
Way too easy, Brainy is the name of the breathing kid by the way. Drinking will just depress you more. Drinking is only for fun in my book.
I need this now! I’m breaking out the AMEX!

@Opspe
I don’t know what its from, but Im not talking any chances…

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 12:59AM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 12:56AM EST
Quote

opspe wrote:

@Connor: Exercise. Music. Together.


@Dr. Greg: I can’t tell the difference, but I’ve heard it’s similar to French vs. Quebecois. Also, I told that little joke to another Brazilian friend of mine a while back, and he punched me.


Also, someone mind explaining this to me? (Besides the fact that ponyconfessions are obvious trolls). Where does it come from?

Muslimshy? O_O

Nothing against, but that never crossed my mind.

I for one salute your friend I mean, yes, try to hear a portuguese and a brazillian talking, you see the accents and the vocabulary are quite different.

Jan 13, 2012 at 01:01AM EST
Quote

@opspe and the minimal pony poster

I only got about halfway through that. I could not identify most of the bottom half of the image.


@Connor and the best way to forget things

Well drinking sure doesn’t help when you are faced with depressing problems. After all, alcohol is a depressant. I always use video games to distract me from sad things, FPS shooters are great for releasing anger.

When all else fails remember that its probably just another first world problem and if it is, you can use your own strength to rise above it. You have always been a positive person, I’m sure you can do it.


But I suppose this really has been a depressing week for all of us. I got my own share of it too recently: One of my Facebook friends recently decided to stir up a shitstorm with another FB friend over a compliment on his hair and when I got involved he blocked me.

No seriously, he got a compliment (A friggen compliment!) on his hair and got all embarrassed…then shitty…then he started using insults for no damn reason. I tried to break up the argument by deleting the offensive comments (because nobody uses insults on my FB account) and I called the guy out on his immaturity. Now I’m blocked…what an asshole.

But before I could be sad about that, I just remembered that its his loss, not mine. And I really don’t have to care about his problems. Then I went back to being happy even though it is pretty sad when people do that.

So I guess what I am trying to say is that we all have had our sad, first-world-problem moments this week and for one reason or another they all spilled into this forum. That has made the forum look bleak temporarily, but its nothing permanent and we can easily fix it. In a few more days and several hundred ponies later, we wont remember any of it.

But it’s nice to know that when drama happens, we have people here willing to be supportive

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 02:30AM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 02:21AM EST
Quote

@Connor:

According to some old fashioned people, joining the army solves all your problems.


Relating to Pony Episodes, I want to skip ahead to “The Last Roundup”. :( WHY CAN’T IT BE NOW?!

Jan 13, 2012 at 07:52AM EST
Quote

>submitted a somewhat news worthy thing to EqD
>featured in the Nightly Round-Up

Jan 13, 2012 at 09:32AM EST
Quote

@Conor I agree withBSoD. Fps games do relieve tension. TF2 helps me relieve my Pyromania. Turns out, playing as as Pyro most of the time gets me my fire fix for a couple days. Maybe playing as Heavy, Demo, or Soldier can help you. Killing @a few idiots online may take the load off your shoulders.
@BSoD I have had a crappy week as well. Friend relations haven’t been going that well. Not a lot of dialouge between us. I feel unwanted. This thread is the only thing that can cheer me up so far.

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 09:48AM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 09:41AM EST
Quote

Erin the Pegasister wrote:

I seen far too much horror, sadness, and inequality today to even pretend to be happy.
Not even my large number of 1st world problems or even ponies can cheer me up.

This makes me believe in my sentiment that the past is made to be forgotten. But that’s getting into existentialism and other far too depressing shit.

I hope you all had a better day than me.

I’ll just go to bed now and get up early to catch up on ponies.


Sometimes I wish I would go insane just to forget everything.


Well, time to go smash my head against a wall until I black out.
Night everypony.

For what it’s worth Conor, I’m truly sorry…it wasn’t my intention….

and now I feel guilty too…great….

edit: I’m also a little relieved I didn’t tell you what happened in Homs, some good came out from the the blackouts for once…

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 10:05AM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 09:58AM EST
Quote

I am literally speechless after seeing this piece.

Jan 13, 2012 at 11:14AM EST
Quote

@Opspe. That is amazing, mechanical/steampunk all that kinda stuff is what I like. I acutally bought a mechanical watch, cost an arm and a leg just so I have the mechanism to look at. (Probably shouldn’t have – too expensive)

Jan 13, 2012 at 11:32AM EST

Am I missing something? why is everyone so depressed?

Jan 13, 2012 at 11:33AM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

Am I missing something? why is everyone so depressed?

Because I’m not around.

I know you love me guys but please, contain your Kim Jong Il levels of grief. Like the dear leader, I am always watching you….BUT not in a creepy stalker way but rather as a benevolent big brother and only in public places and appropriate hours.


To be precise, we just had a perfect storm of guys who were depressed for some reason.

I’m surprised X-Singular isn’t one of them. He has more reason to be depressed than all of us combined.

Jan 13, 2012 at 11:55AM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

Am I missing something? why is everyone so depressed?

I think the current downer started with some sore feelings after the Connor vs Cite scuffle. While it looks like those two have pretty much settled down, it unfortunately caused a chain reaction of emo-ness. It could also be because everyone’s back at school/college/uni/work again, so stress levels are up. I think a few people have complained about being mistreated by classmates recently. Alternatively, it could just be a coincidence. If there’s one thing to be certain of in the brony community, it’s that everyone has problems. Those that seem the most normal are just better at hiding it. It could just be bad luck that everyone’s problems have come to the surface at the same time.

Personally, I try to avoid posting on the internet if I’m in a bad mood. If I do post, I always try to sound positive anyway so that I don’t affect the moods of other posters. I’m heading back to uni tomorrow, and if the next term is going to be anything like the last, I’ll be lucky to get through it in one piece. But will you ever hear me whine about it here? Probably not. You might hear about it in SynchTube, but I’ll at least keep my first world problems off the thread.

Jan 13, 2012 at 12:12PM EST
Quote

People are still on that Connor vs. Cite thing??!
-
I used to be depressed but then I took a Zoloft (with water – no joke here – stop thinking in memes)

-
If Im in a bad mood I just drink – and then post more crap because I say the wrong stuff. Ah mondays…

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 12:27PM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 12:23PM EST

@burning_phoneix:

Me depressed?

As to why: Ponies It’s kinda like why War veterans have War flashbacks AFTER the war is over, no one has flashbacks in the middle of battle.
I like to think it’s the same with me (heck with all of us), maybe one day after this whole ordeal is over, I’ll sit down and tell my tale to the children, maybe then I’ll feel a tang of depression at all the friends and family that were lost.
I like to think that for depression to grow it needs a SAFE environment, if one is not present the brain just kinda kicks it back so it won’t get in the way of it’s plan, when Action-mode is over and Reminiscence-mode begins then it lets out those feelings.

When me and my classmates were under (yet another) siege the mood was amazingly light.
this conversation ACTUALLY happened and we laughed a long time at it while we were garrisoned:

A: You know what? you should always look at the filled half of the glass.
B: Yeah? what’s the the silver lining here?
A: I can actually smoke inside the class now, and there’s no one to say I can’t. (we barricaded a lecture room for the record)
[many people laughed here and I’m sure you smiled too at least :D ]
A: which also brings out the empty half of the glass
Me: That there is an army outside with guns, tear-gas, stun-guns and nightsticks that want to kick the crap out of us and drag us to God-knows-where?
[ A looks at me questioningly as if unaware that anything I said can be considered “half-empty”]
A: No, it’s just that I don’t have any cigarettes on me…
[We all laughed again]

I swear this actually happened,
Another one of my friends noted how the first thing the “People outside” did was knock out the surveillance cameras and we laughed again.

Maybe after that ordeal passed we were sad for the friends we lost that day.
When I tell anyone about the knocked out cameras they give me looks of worry not understanding the mirth of the situation, I just attribute it to them not being there, of course when told like this it does seem something worth worrying about, but at that time it “them” ACTUALLY still trying to preserve their image seemed hilarious.

TL;DR: While a person is under pressure, all of the feelings that stand in the way of its course-of-action are promptly ignored. for the person’s (or others people’s) own greater good.

The topic of tonight’s discussion is now Depression.


as for the Cite vs. Conor scuffle, seeing that Cite is yet to post on this thread I believe we lost him as a poster and possibly as a fellow MLP-fan, Profile pic no longer contains ponies nor does his profile’s “About” section, he used to have a ponyconfession that says: “I think I’m the last remaining sane member of this fandom”, I might be jumping to conclusions here but seeing that it’s removed I’d say he is no longer a “member of this fandom”.
but I seriously hope I’m wrong, Cite is one of my favorite posters here.

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 12:53PM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 12:40PM EST
Quote

Poor Phoneix… Lost in his own delusions. It’s obvious the mood in here is rather blue because your friendly neighborhood lurker hasn’t dropped by in a while. I’m here to say good day to you all and wish you joyous times to be had.

Edit: And I do agree. Cite was one of my favorite posters. I fear for the worst but I’m hoping for the best.

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 12:51PM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 12:49PM EST
Quote

It seems like ever since I got here, people have been sad and upset. It’s like that one law of science: even observation changes the outcome of the experiment. If leaving is the only way everything is going to get back to normal, then I’ll do it.

Jan 13, 2012 at 12:52PM EST
Quote

X wrote:

For what it’s worth Conor, I’m truly sorry…it wasn’t my intention….

and now I feel guilty too…great….

edit: I’m also a little relieved I didn’t tell you what happened in Homs, some good came out from the the blackouts for once…

It’s not your fault, it’s just that the real world caught up with me when I read your story. It’s the same feeling of not being able to help the horror or the world that used to depress me before I found ponies. I actually thank you for sharing your story with me.

I feel much better today BTW. :)

((Celestia I hate autocorrect…))

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 01:04PM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 12:53PM EST
Quote

@X-sigularity
I don’t even know what to say… Thats just horrible you had to go through that.

About what you were saying about the scuffles on this thread, I don’t get why people take shit so seriously over the internet.

Jan 13, 2012 at 12:59PM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

@X-sigularity
I don’t even know what to say… Thats just horrible you had to go through that.

About what you were saying about the scuffles on this thread, I don’t get why people take shit so seriously over the internet.

Why? Because internet is:

Jan 13, 2012 at 01:02PM EST


Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 01:08PM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 01:07PM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

@X-sigularity
I don’t even know what to say… Thats just horrible you had to go through that.

About what you were saying about the scuffles on this thread, I don’t get why people take shit so seriously over the internet.

Yet again my story fails to get a smile out of anyone….IT WAS REALLY FUNNY DAMMIT !!!
If I wanted to write a depressing story I would have told you about the Wedding/Funeral (while very black, at the time it was enchanting to see a funeral celebrated as a traditional wedding, I still don’t think everyone phoning the deceased’s mother and saying “Congratulations!” is tasteful, but meh, she seemed happy about it, perhaps I’m just too touchy to understand)
or the story of how hard it is to find a second tomb while already burying a dead person (not even the hopeful remarks that the deceased’s cousin wanted to visit his funeral but got to go with him instead made me feel any better).

And people wonder why I don’t like being represented by an OC pony, or why I always vote “No” on a “Would you go to Equestria?” poll, because I need the Vindictive, Murderous, Emotionally-resilient side that my Humanity provides !

I’m needed as a human, escaping to a perfect fantasy world is too selfish (yes I know it will never happen, but even hypothetically imagining it makes me feel guilty).

[/rant]
[/third world problems]

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be flooding the Images section in the MLP entry.
No, i’m not leaving this thread for of you paranoid parrots out there

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 01:18PM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 01:14PM EST
Quote

I feel oddly led to share this song with everyone since everything seems to be spiraling out of control from what I’ve seen. Listen to the lyrics. I find them oddly appropriate.

Jan 13, 2012 at 01:58PM EST
Quote

X wrote:

Yet again my story fails to get a smile out of anyone….IT WAS REALLY FUNNY DAMMIT !!!
If I wanted to write a depressing story I would have told you about the Wedding/Funeral (while very black, at the time it was enchanting to see a funeral celebrated as a traditional wedding, I still don’t think everyone phoning the deceased’s mother and saying “Congratulations!” is tasteful, but meh, she seemed happy about it, perhaps I’m just too touchy to understand)
or the story of how hard it is to find a second tomb while already burying a dead person (not even the hopeful remarks that the deceased’s cousin wanted to visit his funeral but got to go with him instead made me feel any better).

And people wonder why I don’t like being represented by an OC pony, or why I always vote “No” on a “Would you go to Equestria?” poll, because I need the Vindictive, Murderous, Emotionally-resilient side that my Humanity provides !

I’m needed as a human, escaping to a perfect fantasy world is too selfish (yes I know it will never happen, but even hypothetically imagining it makes me feel guilty).

[/rant]
[/third world problems]

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be flooding the Images section in the MLP entry.
No, i’m not leaving this thread for of you paranoid parrots out there

What a piece of work is man! How noble in reason; how infinite in faculty, in form and moving; how express and admirable in action; how like an angel in apprehension; how like a god! The beauty of the world, the paragon of animals….
Jan 13, 2012 at 01:59PM EST
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

What a piece of work is man! How noble in reason; how infinite in faculty, in form and moving; how express and admirable in action; how like an angel in apprehension; how like a god! The beauty of the world, the paragon of animals….

Replace the first two panels with that fancy quote of yours, or just read the last panel

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 02:05PM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 02:04PM EST

omgitsmr wrote:

Why? Because internet is:

WRONG.

Come at me bros.

Jan 13, 2012 at 02:13PM EST
Quote

Aaand I’ve killed this thread….
Being threatened, it’s easy for me to turn these stories into fuel for action, that’s why I’m not yet depressed, lots to be done.
but all of you are in a safe environment and are helpless in fixing the events I’ve described, it’s only natural for all of you to get depressed.
My prejudice got the better of me and caused me to derail this Colorful Pony-related thread into the pit of depression it is now…

and you know what? I learned something today:

Dear Princess Celestia

Today I learned the importance of self-control around my friends,
I can’t just shove these stories up to them and demand: “LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT THE REAL WORLD, DROWN IN MISERY YOU HELPLESS FOOLS!”.
I would be helping no one like this and it would just cause me to lose all of my friends.
I know they want the best for me and I know they wish me to be safe, it was wrong of me to ask them for anything more than that, for that’s the extent of their abilities (Except for Verbose whom I think is Obama, the current President of the United States, for being the ruler of the strongest country on my planet Verbose just sits and does nothing but post long winded comments on the pony thread, I’m surprised he has time to plan his Presidential Campaign!).
and I’m planing to apologize as soon as I finish writing this letter.

Your Faithful Subject (who would probably rise against you should you piss him off!)

X-singular


…and done.
I just finished apologizing to Conor a while back, and then I went and made an asshat of myself on this thread (which has probably witnesses enough drama the last few days).
This time I really mean it:

I’m sorry.
I promise I won’t cause any more depression on this thread.
Can you ever forgive me?

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 02:25PM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 02:14PM EST
Quote

badsitrep wrote:

WRONG.

Come at me bros.

Ummm, NO! How wrong could you be dude?

Jan 13, 2012 at 02:33PM EST
Quote

@ಠ_ಠ:

Don’t fight it my friend, embrace your humanity, marvel at how animals look up to as their master and how we have forged the world in our own image! Come to the human side!

@Connor:

HANDS OFF! HE’S MY ARAB BUDDY! >:[ NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE HIM!

Jan 13, 2012 at 02:34PM EST
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

@ಠ_ಠ:

Don’t fight it my friend, embrace your humanity, marvel at how animals look up to as their master and how we have forged the world in our own image! Come to the human side!

@Connor:

HANDS OFF! HE’S MY ARAB BUDDY! >:[ NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE HIM!

I guess I’ll take whoever said using TF2 to release stress up on their offer. Minecraft also updated so I’ll be doing that too.

See all y’all l8r.

Jan 13, 2012 at 02:38PM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

Ummm, NO! How wrong could you be dude?


if you want to find stars go here

Last edited Jan 13, 2012 at 02:42PM EST
Jan 13, 2012 at 02:40PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!