Forums / Discussion / General

168,604 total conversations in 5,401 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
***I AM LEAVING*** ~Troll King

Last posted Jan 19, 2012 at 09:36PM EST. Added Dec 20, 2011 at 04:05PM EST
103 posts from 31 users

The title probably caught your attention, didn’t it? Just as planned. Anyway, here is my big leaving speech:

Fellow KYMers, brothers, sisters, and unisexual siblings, I bid farewell. Like many others, my grades have been falling for quite a while now (not to mention my social life) ever since I joined the Internet. I can no longer let this happen if I want to rule the world one day. Ruling Troll Hell is good, but I have much bigger plans. I need to be very well educated in order to accomplish this goal, so I am quitting the Internet so I can study more at Troll Hell University. Fear not, I will return when the time is right, like I always do. And, as always, Russian Fedora is to fill in my position as KYM Protector while I am gone. I have about a week until Winter break ends to view your responses, but after that I shall not visit for quite a while.

Dec 20, 2011 at 04:05PM EST

No. This time he isn’t going to be the official Troll King. He isn’t even going to have the title “Troll King”. He’s just going to protect KYM.

Dec 20, 2011 at 04:11PM EST

cul8rs

you can’t leave your people leaderless for THAT long… can you?

Dec 20, 2011 at 04:11PM EST

madcat wrote:

Did you make this?

YOUYOU REMEMBERED.

Yes, I made it. Thank you for remembering that.

Dec 20, 2011 at 04:13PM EST

Since Suiseiseki isn’t here, I’ll do the honors.

You’ll be back within three months. Don’t deny it.

Dec 20, 2011 at 04:24PM EST

Fridge wrote:

Since Suiseiseki isn’t here, I’ll do the honors.

You’ll be back within three months. Don’t deny it.

Exactly. But those three months will be a long time, long enough to get my grades up.

Dec 20, 2011 at 04:29PM EST

Each time I see one leave, another ten come in the door straight away. Old man Dinner’s gonna be here when Kingdom Come, you can be sure of that.

Dec 20, 2011 at 04:45PM EST

Dinner wrote:

Each time I see one leave, another ten come in the door straight away. Old man Dinner’s gonna be here when Kingdom Come, you can be sure of that.

I know you’re not lying. I remember you here when I first joined.

Dec 20, 2011 at 04:49PM EST

I just have one question, why didn’t you make Sweatie Killer the second troll king? He’s obviously done more successful trolling more than RussianFedora.

Dec 20, 2011 at 06:11PM EST

Just in case you’re not trolling us, I’d like to say good luck, and goodbye. All we have now are teh memories, but aren’t they sweet?

Dec 20, 2011 at 06:42PM EST

December 20th is now Troll King Day.

To (Love/Hate) and (Remember/Try Very Hard to Forget) our (Dear/Vile) Troll (King/Fag).

Dec 20, 2011 at 06:45PM EST

Adam DeLand wrote:

I just have one question, why didn’t you make Sweatie Killer the second troll king? He’s obviously done more successful trolling more than RussianFedora.

I’m not a Troll, I’m actually pretty seriously when I post, its just my post are offensive/truthful sometimes, and not everyone agrees with me.

Dec 20, 2011 at 07:32PM EST

Sweatie Killer wrote:

I’m not a Troll, I’m actually pretty seriously when I post, its just my post are offensive/truthful sometimes, and not everyone agrees with me.

*serious
*it’s

Last edited Dec 20, 2011 at 07:41PM EST
Dec 20, 2011 at 07:40PM EST

I can’t believe people still listen to me when I say I’m going to quit. I’ve done it at least 10 times already. I guess it’s a good thing, though, because this time I’m serious.

Dec 20, 2011 at 08:01PM EST

Troll King wrote:

I can’t believe people still listen to me when I say I’m going to quit. I’ve done it at least 10 times already. I guess it’s a good thing, though, because this time I’m serious.

seems legit

Dec 20, 2011 at 08:47PM EST

Troll King wrote:

The title probably caught your attention, didn’t it? Just as planned. Anyway, here is my big leaving speech:

Fellow KYMers, brothers, sisters, and unisexual siblings, I bid farewell. Like many others, my grades have been falling for quite a while now (not to mention my social life) ever since I joined the Internet. I can no longer let this happen if I want to rule the world one day. Ruling Troll Hell is good, but I have much bigger plans. I need to be very well educated in order to accomplish this goal, so I am quitting the Internet so I can study more at Troll Hell University. Fear not, I will return when the time is right, like I always do. And, as always, Russian Fedora is to fill in my position as KYM Protector while I am gone. I have about a week until Winter break ends to view your responses, but after that I shall not visit for quite a while.

You’re wife when.

Dec 20, 2011 at 08:48PM EST

It’s not like we’ve ever interacted, anyways.

Dec 20, 2011 at 11:37PM EST

Wait, I don’t even get the title of Troll King while you’re gone? Come on man, it’s a big job “protecting” KYM.

Dec 20, 2011 at 11:41PM EST

Piano wrote:

Wait, I don’t even get the title of Troll King while you’re gone? Come on man, it’s a big job “protecting” KYM.

Because you’re the hero KYM deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll deny you the title, because you can take it. Because you’re not the king. You’re a witty guardian, a spiteful protector. The Troll Knight.

Edit: Also, forgot to mention. See you later then, Troll King.

Last edited Dec 21, 2011 at 12:00AM EST
Dec 20, 2011 at 11:58PM EST

Piano wrote:

Nah. I’m not in the mood for an epic rap battle. But I am in the mood for watching one:

Dec 21, 2011 at 05:57PM EST

I found this strange message under a dolly, telling me the “troll king lives on”, I should have took pictures damn it.

I did not find a reference on google.

Last edited Dec 21, 2011 at 07:09PM EST
Dec 21, 2011 at 07:08PM EST

I’m not sure how to feel about this.

Dec 21, 2011 at 10:44PM EST

Troll King wrote:

Nah. I’m not in the mood for an epic rap battle. But I am in the mood for watching one:

Troll King, it doesn’t require a rap battle. You need someone to protect this territory, and if you think I’m the one qualified, then I at least deserve the title of Temporary Troll King.

Dec 21, 2011 at 10:55PM EST

Piano wrote:

Troll King, it doesn’t require a rap battle. You need someone to protect this territory, and if you think I’m the one qualified, then I at least deserve the title of Temporary Troll King.

you are protector of the kym not king

Dec 22, 2011 at 07:47AM EST

gunner middleton wrote:

Exactly.

Dec 22, 2011 at 08:54AM EST

gunner middleton wrote:

Actually, according to Katie Starshine, that position has already been taken by her.

Dec 22, 2011 at 09:28AM EST

Really, I haven’t seen trolls at this site. Occasionally , and that is stressed, some random user will post stupid stuff then get banned shortly after.

Most of the problems here are the spambots, and I think that is a never ending battle. Since not many can lock threads, or delete threads…

Better leave the protecting to the mods.

Dec 22, 2011 at 09:38AM EST

Kalmo wrote:

Actually, according to Katie Starshine, that position has already been taken by her.

Dec 22, 2011 at 10:29AM EST

As the second most active Troll of Troll Army, I think I deserve it.

Dec 22, 2011 at 12:09PM EST

Cale wrote:

As the second most active Troll of Troll Army, I think I deserve it.

You haven’t made a post in months on the TA2.1. Oh wait…

Dec 22, 2011 at 12:32PM EST

Troll King wrote:

You haven’t made a post in months on the TA2.1. Oh wait…

No srsly. I’ve done every mission I can.

Russian just kinda’… loafs.

Dec 22, 2011 at 12:38PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!