Forums / Discussion / General

175,800 total conversations in 5,796 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
***I AM LEAVING*** ~Troll King

Last posted Jan 19, 2012 at 09:36PM EST. Added Dec 20, 2011 at 04:05PM EST
103 posts from 31 users

Cale Guy wrote:

No srsly. I’ve done every mission I can.

Russian just kinda’… loafs.

I provide tactics. Just because I’m not on the frontlines doesn’t mean I’m not helping.

Ashbot wrote:

Exactly how many people are in the troll army? Troll king, Witch King, RF, and that guy that was here for like a month. So all I see is 4 members.

Rapturjesus and Alex are in the Troll Army too, along with a couple inactive members.

Last edited Dec 22, 2011 at 03:04PM EST

Cale Guy wrote:

Maybe we need a more appropriate name?

Troll Militia? Troll Task Force 69? Troll Team UJUSLAWSTDERGAEM?

What is this “Der Gaem”, I’ve never heard of it before.

Alex (╯°□°)╯︵ -_- wrote:

Really, I haven’t seen trolls at this site. Occasionally , and that is stressed, some random user will post stupid stuff then get banned shortly after.

Most of the problems here are the spambots, and I think that is a never ending battle. Since not many can lock threads, or delete threads…

Better leave the protecting to the mods.

Pretty much, the only people we are trolling is internet zealots by saying we’re trolls.

Last edited Dec 23, 2011 at 02:49AM EST

Alex (╯°□°)╯︵ -_- wrote:

Really? This is still going on? This is the longest goodbye thread ever.

It’s like when someone is in a chat and says goodbye, just to hang around and see if anyone cares…

Alex (╯°□°)╯︵ -_- wrote:

Really? This is still going on? This is the longest goodbye thread ever.

It’s like when someone is in a chat and says goodbye, just to hang around and see if anyone cares…

It’s so long because (that’s what she said) I’m not leaving for another week. I have all Winter break to stay here.

Who’s been reviving dead threads? (Someone posted before me, but that post was deleted)

Anyway while the subject of vanishing trolls is still up here, I thought I would point out that we lost yet another troll

Rapturjesus an hero’d himself

He will be sort of missed….kinda…unless he resurrects himself in a few days

Before he left, RJ officially appointed the title of Fail Troll to Thomas Nair back in the Rant Thread but last I checked Thomas did not accept the title.

This means that 404 is now our new Fail Troll. Congratulations 404.

Last edited Jan 19, 2012 at 09:19PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!