Forums / Discussion / General

169,857 total conversations in 5,437 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
KYM Gangster AMA: Olivia

Last posted Dec 25, 2011 at 12:37AM EST. Added Dec 20, 2011 at 07:52PM EST
49 posts from 17 users

Favorite meme.

Favorite album.

Favorite person to put your penis in.

Who be da dopest ganster on dis site dat isn’t you?

Dec 20, 2011 at 07:54PM EST
Quote

Did you know the Troll Army stalks you, and steals shit out of you’re garbage?

Last edited Dec 20, 2011 at 08:01PM EST
Dec 20, 2011 at 08:01PM EST

Fridge wrote:

Favorite meme.

Favorite album.

Favorite person to put your penis in.

Who be da dopest ganster on dis site dat isn’t you?

Favorite meme? Sharpie in pooper :>

Favorite album? More difficult. Um, right now I’m listening to Delicate Steve’s album Wondervisions a lot:

My favorite person to put my penis in is probably Don.

Da dopest gangster aside from myself is James. Actually, he is almost definitely doper than me.

Dec 20, 2011 at 08:05PM EST
Quote

Colmei wrote:

Why are you so fucking awesome?

From the stars, a voice whispered of my existence. I then emerged from a rock beneath the last moments of a full moon. Atlantis sunk as I rose and proclaimed my birth, fully grown, vested with the powers of Apollo and George Washington combined and the destiny of the world before me. There was no other choice.

Last edited Dec 20, 2011 at 08:11PM EST
Dec 20, 2011 at 08:08PM EST
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Who was phone?

Let’s not play games any more. It’s gone far enough. Suiseiseki, we all know you were phone.

Dec 20, 2011 at 08:15PM EST
Quote

How often do you fantasize of a hot lesbian threesome with you, Amanda, and Mellow?

“We don’t need to fantasize. :3” is not a legitimate answer, as the cameras I got installed my sources have told me Amanda and Mellow have never met.


Have you deflowered Kalmo yet?

Last edited Dec 20, 2011 at 08:35PM EST
Dec 20, 2011 at 08:30PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

How often do you fantasize of a hot lesbian threesome with you, Amanda, and Mellow?

“We don’t need to fantasize. :3” is not a legitimate answer, as the cameras I got installed my sources have told me Amanda and Mellow have never met.


Have you deflowered Kalmo yet?

They may not think they have met … but I can assure you otherwise.

And I have yet to deflower Kalmo as he has yet to grow his beard sufficiently for me to acknowledge his adulthood.

Dec 20, 2011 at 08:44PM EST
Quote

What’s your favorite Com Truise track?

What’s your favorite Tumblr?

What are your thoughts on the singularity as proposed by Ray Kurzweil?

Wut wut in the butt?

Dec 20, 2011 at 09:08PM EST
Quote

What do you do since KYM let you go?

Can I buy yo a drank shawty??

Dec 20, 2011 at 09:12PM EST
Quote

Pleased to meet you. Won’t you guess my name?

Last edited Dec 20, 2011 at 09:16PM EST
Dec 20, 2011 at 09:16PM EST
Quote

Is you asian?

Dec 20, 2011 at 09:54PM EST

When can we get donuts again?

Can blanket and i be your roommates ;_____;?

Do you have a thing you like to draw when you are spacing out / killing time?

Dec 20, 2011 at 10:03PM EST
Quote

Is it truly better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all?

Dec 20, 2011 at 10:10PM EST
Quote

GriM ReapeR wrote:

What does the title “Gangster” mean? sorry for being noob :s

It simply means that I am the gangsterest in all the land.

Dec 20, 2011 at 11:46PM EST
Quote

Don wrote:

What’s your favorite Com Truise track?

What’s your favorite Tumblr?

What are your thoughts on the singularity as proposed by Ray Kurzweil?

Wut wut in the butt?

VHS SEX

wordofcommand is pretty cool, so is outgayedmyself, davidoreilly is an amazing animator and I love hat he has a tumblr… uhhhhh and hellyeshorrormanga!

I’m not familiar with Ray Kurzweil’s specific proposition of the Singularity so much as the idea in general, and how others have described it to me. It just seems too far out there for me to even conceive of it being possible?? I don’t know my brain is too fried after dying from 2 hour run in minicraft to think of osmething smart. ALSO, we’re not going to get into a crazy argument over the singularity, BECAUSE THAT’S FOR DUMB PEOPLE >:C

¿Que que en el culo?

Last edited Dec 21, 2011 at 12:00AM EST
Dec 20, 2011 at 11:57PM EST
Quote

Alex wrote:

What do you do since KYM let you go?

Can I buy yo a drank shawty??

I’m a freelance graphic designer! I’ve been making stuff for people who need it and like it to be on the Internet, because I understand the Internet.

And yes. Thank you! :D

Dec 20, 2011 at 11:58PM EST
Quote

Colmei wrote:

Pleased to meet you. Won’t you guess my name?

RUMPLESTILTSKIN

Dec 20, 2011 at 11:59PM EST
Quote

amanda b. wrote:

When can we get donuts again?

Can blanket and i be your roommates ;_____;?

Do you have a thing you like to draw when you are spacing out / killing time?

YES JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN

and I want you to be, but my roommate seems to be super into this one dude who came by to check it out, and the building doesn’t allow cats ;n;

I seem to draw a lot of bored looking faces. The other day, I drew Captain Blubber with a sharpie in his pooper though:

Dec 21, 2011 at 12:02AM EST
Quote

Austin wrote:

Is it truly better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all?

I don’t know, would you rather die from syphilis or die a virgin? o-o

Dec 21, 2011 at 12:03AM EST
Quote

Wuz up Playa? Howz ur powa level? Still over 9000 funks? True dat playa.

Dec 21, 2011 at 02:59AM EST
Quote

What is your favorite meme? You know this being a meme website and all.

Dec 21, 2011 at 03:13AM EST

When the pimp is within the crib, dost thou drop it like it is host? And who is best pony?

Dec 21, 2011 at 09:30AM EST
Quote

Mister J wrote:

Do you like cheetos?

Yes. Too much to eat them, even.

Dec 21, 2011 at 03:20PM EST
Quote

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

Wuz up Playa? Howz ur powa level? Still over 9000 funks? True dat playa.

Quite well, thank you. Yes, over 9000, possibly more. Very well. Mm. Quite,

Dec 21, 2011 at 03:22PM EST
Quote

Sweatie Killer wrote:

What is your favorite meme? You know this being a meme website and all.

SHARPIE IN POOPER

Dec 21, 2011 at 03:22PM EST
Quote

Fridge wrote:

When the pimp is within the crib, dost thou drop it like it is host? And who is best pony?

Yes. Applejack.

Dec 21, 2011 at 03:23PM EST
Quote

Do you pee on the side of the toilet to make less noise or do you dominate your surroundings by going all out, peeing strait in?

Dec 21, 2011 at 03:35PM EST
Quote

Alex wrote:

Do you pee on the side of the toilet to make less noise or do you dominate your surroundings by going all out, peeing strait in?

The sound of my pee is quite similar to Ravel’s Pavane pour une infante défunte, but a little more compex. Why hide it?

Dec 21, 2011 at 11:18PM EST
Quote

Philip J. Fry wrote:

How big is your penis?

Have you really not seen it? I don’t think there’s a single position within the solar system from which you cannot observe the size of my penis.

Last edited Dec 21, 2011 at 11:20PM EST
Dec 21, 2011 at 11:20PM EST
Quote

Why are you such a sex-driven ladyboy?

Dec 22, 2011 at 08:34AM EST
Quote

amanda b. wrote:

This is the strangest q&a i’ve ever seen.

That’s not a question. You are hereby disqualified.

Dec 22, 2011 at 10:22AM EST
Quote

Tomberry wrote:

Why are you such a sex-driven ladyboy?

In all honesty, I don’t know. I think I have the brain/sex drive of a 15 year old boy sometimes. :C Actually, all of the time.

Last edited Dec 22, 2011 at 10:26AM EST
Dec 22, 2011 at 10:22AM EST
Quote

Mister J wrote:

Worst pony?

I haven’t seen all of MLP, but Rarity gets on my nerves the most often. I guess I have no patience for fussy people. Or maybe it’s her ridiculous accent? Though, I do appreciate her gestures of generosity and can identify with the creative thing :u.

Dec 22, 2011 at 10:25AM EST
Quote

What does my disqualification entail?
I SAID YOU’RE DISQUALIFIED

Last edited Dec 23, 2011 at 02:16PM EST
Dec 22, 2011 at 11:50AM EST
Quote

amanda b. wrote:

What does my disqualification entail?
I SAID YOU’RE DISQUALIFIED

I’m guessing the only way you can get back is to let Olivia put her penis in your butt. 0__0

Dec 22, 2011 at 01:31PM EST
Quote

Namaste! You must login or signup first!