Forums / Discussion / General

232,629 total conversations in 7,776 threads

+ New Thread

Your New Year Resolution

Last posted Jan 12, 2012 at 09:40PM EST. Added Dec 28, 2011 at 11:39AM EST
34 posts from 28 users

So the year has almost passed now. What are your goals for 2012?

For me, it's the same one as all the previous years: Do more for school.

I failed this for at least 3 or 4 years in a row now, might as well go for it again. The only reason I passed all my classes so far is because I don't require much learning to pass. But I'm afraid that won't do now anymore.

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Huh…two new year resolution threads.
Wonder which will die first. Or get locked.

Yeah, already noticed it. Alex ninja'd me by 1 minute.

So if one gets locked, let it be this one.

To Try more Games i haven't play before like
The Older Elder Scroll Games,
Metal gear solid, Assassin's Creed, Uncharted, Etc.
And Beat Pokemon Diamond And Pokemon White.

Last edited Dec 28, 2011 at 03:07PM EST

New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. It's a time to reflect on the changes we want (or need) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes.

AND I wish to Spend More Time with Family & Friends to this coming year…

[photo:224446]

Last edited Dec 29, 2011 at 04:53AM EST

Kirsten, I have edited your post. Mods with greater authority than I have will come here and assume you are a spambot unless you clean up with the links.

Cale wrote:

Nice knowing you.

Mathematics isn't as hard as people make it to be; it's just that so many people have a bad attitude about it. If you can sit in a math class and not be thinking "AAAAH! MATH SCARY!" every ten seconds, you can manage to learn at least well enough to pass, if not become a master if it. I probably should make a resolution to learn differential equations this year, because it's pretty much all that's standing between me and enrollment in a master's degree program in mathematics.

Maybe I should make a resolution to learn a new language this year. Korean and Arabic both fascinate me…

Hrmm………………….idk. I have achieved most of the stuff I've wanted to do. Maybe getting a higher title here. Or becoming the master of something.

Last edited Dec 30, 2011 at 09:57PM EST

The most logical one would be to strive to get accepted to the University of Florida. Three SATs and two ACTs can't hurt, amirite?

Also, the usual stuff I was gonna do anyway, get a job, finally get my driver's licence (seriously, I already have a car), and maybe a girlfriend (lolnope), and just make this year great.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!