Forums / Discussion / General

174,177 total conversations in 5,725 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Anime General

Last posted Jan 12, 2012 at 03:23PM EST. Added Jan 07, 2012 at 12:36AM EST
31 posts from 21 users

My favorite:

But currently I’m watching Dragonball Kai and I just finished the fight with Frieza. That fight took WAY too long. It didn’t seem much shorter than the original, but then again it’s been many years since I last saw Dragonball Z.

My Favorite animes are
Bakemonogatari

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Shin Getter Robo Armageddon

Durararara!!

Steel Angel Kurumi

Fooly Cooly

K-On!

Mobile Suit Gundam 8th MS Team

Theres tons more… But yeah… hehe

Last edited Jan 07, 2012 at 02:04AM EST

Some of my Favs.

The original mechaman (for me).

With a bike like that how can this not be kewl.

How can you not love a Tachicoma.

I don’t care if I didn’t understand the end. I just wanted to save Rei.

I lurve “Tank!” That’s hot swing.

Just such a beautifully drawn and told story.

Many many more…..

My favorite animes are the plotless shithole called “Lucky Star” and the biggest Troll-anime ever, “The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya”. I also like the nonsensical “Maria Holic”,which you should all watch.
You can see: My taste in animes is rather odd.

Currently I’m watching this confusing son of a bitch:

and I would really enjoy it,if Gessy wouldn’t spoiler me anymore…

Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit wrote:

My favorite animes are the plotless shithole called “Lucky Star” and the biggest Troll-anime ever, “The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya”. I also like the nonsensical “Maria Holic”,which you should all watch.
You can see: My taste in animes is rather odd.

Currently I’m watching this confusing son of a bitch:

and I would really enjoy it,if Gessy wouldn’t spoiler me anymore…

Lucky Star…..Haruhi…..ALL OF MY HATE!

Looks like this thread became a “What is your favourite anime?” thread.

Anyways, my favourite more conventional anime is definitely now and forever Serial Experiments Lain. If you can ever call SEL conventional…

BUT! As my username suggests, I also like Moomin. And even though the Moomin characters originate from Finland/Sweden, the Tanoshii Moomin Ikka was animated in Japan, making it basically anime.

So I have to say that Moomin is one of the best anime’s I’ve seen. Betcha didn’t expect that.

Last edited Jan 07, 2012 at 07:38AM EST

Oh god, let’s see here.
I’m wtching Darker Than Black, FMA Brotherhood, I fibished Baccano and Fruirs Basket, my brother is tryi g to make me watch Cowboy Bebop, the list goes on. I’ve been trying to watch Wolf’s rain, bit Toboe’s voice is so fuckjng annoying.

Notsocoolguy wrote:

My Favorite is

But Right now I’m watching

Watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood instead. It follows the original manga story line unlike Fullmetal Alchemist. The “original” Fullmetal Alchemist TV series wasn’t even entirely completed either.

What I’m watching

Last edited Jan 07, 2012 at 01:39PM EST

Anako wrote:

Watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood instead. It follows the original manga story line unlike Fullmetal Alchemist. The “original” Fullmetal Alchemist TV series wasn’t even entirely completed either.

What I’m watching

lol i just got done watching The first fullmetal and now i’m watching brotherhood both are on netflix

Anyway my favorite anime is:

I’ve been watching a lot of Hokuto no Ken and Lucky star lately, gotta say that lucky star is probably one of the best animes i’ve watched…
My favorites:
Street fighter II V
Dragon Ball (Original, Z and GT)
Yu Yu Hakusho
InuYasha
Ranma 1/2
Rave Master
Death Note
Speed Racer (original series)
Hokuto no Ken (WATATATA! How can somebody not like all that violence?)
Lucky Star

Last edited Jan 09, 2012 at 01:21PM EST

Ooh, an anime thread. Here’s my all time favourite:

I like violence, war and vampire themed things, and this combines all those themes (though i don’t the anime so much, i prefer the manga and the ova). I also like Saint Seiya, Hunter x Hunter, Rosario+Vampire, Dragon ball, (specially) Azumanga daioh, One Piece and Death Note.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!