Forums / Discussion / General

171,106 total conversations in 5,485 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
The Feminist Uprising

Last posted Jan 14, 2012 at 03:19AM EST. Added Jan 07, 2012 at 05:30PM EST
34 posts from 26 users

I think it’s time we stop dancing around this INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT issue, here. We all know that women outnumber men, like 60:40. It may not sound bad, but that’s still 20%! I’ve been busy, turning my room into a war-room, and I suggest you do the same.

Soon that day will come, when the feminists come out of their central top secret worldwide feminist headquarters, and say, “It’s on now, motherfuckers!”

The time to strike is now! Now that we’re in Winter, it’s too cold for the feminists to rove the streets in their wave formation! I’ve been preparing for it by eating nothing but pizza, and drinking milk (sure the diarrhea is unbearable, but it’s worth it)- preparing for the long bitter cold like a bear. We can learn a lot from bears… Anyway, dude, you should totally join up, and fight the feminists with me.

Jan 07, 2012 at 05:30PM EST

More women means more love for men…aka more pimps.
If anything men should be happy to be out numbered. Because they got more options if they get dumbed.

Jan 07, 2012 at 05:33PM EST

It was only a matter of time before people signed up as characters from that game.
The world is over.

Jan 07, 2012 at 05:34PM EST

You call me your bro, but you push me off a goddamned roof.

Jackass.

Last edited Jan 07, 2012 at 05:37PM EST
Jan 07, 2012 at 05:36PM EST

Aw, let it go dude… You know, the more I talk to you, the less ballin’ you get.

Can I borrow some yen? I can pay you back in stuff.

Jan 07, 2012 at 05:44PM EST

GET SOME

Last edited Jan 07, 2012 at 05:48PM EST
Jan 07, 2012 at 05:47PM EST

I’ve gotta say, the ‘Lurker’ title seems incredibly apropos, doesn’t it?

Jan 07, 2012 at 05:54PM EST

Piano wrote:

Wat.

Oh come on guys, don’t downvote me just because I don’t get the reference.

Jan 07, 2012 at 06:15PM EST

Oh great, some users found it funny to do some roleplay on the forums with characters from Katawa Shoujo.
HOW ORIGINAL

Jan 07, 2012 at 07:46PM EST

That is my opinion on feminists. But it’s not bad. There are some upsides to it…………you know what I mean…………..

Jan 08, 2012 at 02:15AM EST

But…I claim to be a feminist as a guy…

Admittedly, some feminists say that men can’t be feminists, because they cannot understand what it is like to be immediately identified as a woman and be exposed to a lifetime of sexism, but I’d argue that it is important for any social movement for a underprivileged group of people to have allies who don’t identify as (and aren’t identified as) women, given that the structured system of oppression would be unnecessarily difficult to overcome without being able to network with those who are given privilege (i.e., men) to use the system to the cause’s advantage.

…Wait, this isn’t Saffron City…

Jan 08, 2012 at 03:17AM EST

….I don’t even know what to say. Only that this is a rediculous subject. I ain’t sayin’ anyone’s right or wrong (feminists can be annoying to me at times, too), but this is just….strange.

…..if there’s more women for the taking, then I’m all in. ….that is, if I get to keep them. I do get to…..right?

Jan 08, 2012 at 04:20AM EST

Sorry, but I have absolutely no freaking idea what the hell is going on. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! I’M REAALLY CONFUUUSED!!!

Jan 08, 2012 at 09:28AM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

More women means more love for men…aka more pimps.
If anything men should be happy to be out numbered. Because they got more options if they get dumbed.

Hail yeah.

Jan 08, 2012 at 11:50AM EST

Sound legit if it comes from Kenji. Everything that guy says is legit.

Jan 08, 2012 at 03:23PM EST

Inb4 anti feminist gays.

Jan 08, 2012 at 03:52PM EST

DOHOHOHOHO I FINALLY GET THIS THREAD

Jan 13, 2012 at 11:31PM EST

Why did you bump my thread!? What if the feminists see this? Our plans would be ruined!

Jan 13, 2012 at 11:41PM EST

Senpai-kun wrote:

Why did you bump my thread!? What if the feminists see this? Our plans would be ruined!

OP Posts thread.
Gets flustered when thread made by OP gets bumped because thread may be seen.
The same thread OP made to be seen.

Ok.

Jan 13, 2012 at 11:53PM EST

DON’T WORRY KENJI I WILL HIDE THIS THREAD FROM THEM!

Jan 14, 2012 at 03:19AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!