Forums / General

191,309 total conversations in 5,247 threads

+ New Thread

This website has gone downhill...

Last posted Jan 28, 2012 at 05:12PM EST. Added Jan 24, 2012 at 09:14AM EST
98 conversations with 39 participants

Today I was incredibly bored, so I do what I always do when I’m bored: troll. That was boring, too, so I came here only to find that this website is at an all-time low. I believe that I am solely responsible for this because of my long absence, and I will do all I can to return KYM to its former glory. Now, could someone please refresh me on anything that I may have missed in my month-long “vacation”?

Last edited Jan 24, 2012 at 09:15AM EST
Jan 24, 2012 at 09:14AM EST

Troll King wrote:

I don’t have YouTube at the moment because I am at school.

Jan 24, 2012 at 09:18AM EST

CitationNeeded wrote:

I don’t have YouTube at the moment because I am at school.

It was a video of me IRL saying “No”

Jan 24, 2012 at 09:19AM EST

Troll King wrote:

It was a video of me IRL saying “No”

Okay.
Hi.
Nothing’s really happened since you left.
rapturjessus deleted his account, much to everyone’s sadness. That’s about it.

Last edited Jan 24, 2012 at 09:21AM EST
Jan 24, 2012 at 09:21AM EST

CitationNeeded wrote:

Okay.
Hi.
Nothing’s really happened since you left.
rapturjessus deleted his account, much to everyone’s sadness. That’s about it.

That sucks. Rapturjesus was always a caring and contributing member to this community.

Jan 24, 2012 at 09:23AM EST

Troll King wrote:

That sucks. Rapturjesus was always a caring and contributing member to this community.

Hahahaha no.
But yeah, bit sad he left. He was actually being pretty funny recently and had stopped being a dick when it came to his trolling.

Jan 24, 2012 at 09:26AM EST

We also gotten raided by people two days back, I think they came from 9gag, trying to force a meme called “MMMeme”. But ultimately a lot of them got banned.
It was fun trolling them. Well it was not even considered trolling when I look back on it.

Last edited Jan 24, 2012 at 11:32AM EST
Jan 24, 2012 at 11:32AM EST

>we will never experience a forum free from “hurr I’m back” threads.

Jan 24, 2012 at 12:01PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

We also gotten raided by people two days back, I think they came from 9gag, trying to force a meme called “MMMeme”. But ultimately a lot of them got banned.
It was fun trolling them. Well it was not even considered trolling when I look back on it.

They were from 9gag?

9gag?

Jan 24, 2012 at 12:05PM EST

Piano wrote:

They were from 9gag?

9gag?

That’s what some people theorized, but I can also think they could most likely came from 4chan.

Jan 24, 2012 at 12:07PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

That’s what some people theorized, but I can also think they could most likely came from 4chan.

4chan makes more sense. But 9gag is at the bottom of the meme-food-chain, it would be like KnowYourMeme attacking Reddit.

Jan 24, 2012 at 12:11PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

Wait, what? That was a raid?

Jan 24, 2012 at 02:01PM EST

Teh Brawler wrote:

Wait, what? That was a raid?

RandomMan called it a raid along with some other mods. It was a pathetic attempt though.

Jan 24, 2012 at 02:04PM EST

Troll King wrote:

Today I was incredibly bored, so I do what I always do when I’m bored: troll. That was boring, too, so I came here only to find that this website is at an all-time low. I believe that I am solely responsible for this because of my long absence, and I will do all I can to return KYM to its former glory. Now, could someone please refresh me on anything that I may have missed in my month-long “vacation”?

Who are you again?

@Ric Tesla

A raid might’ve been a bit overreacting, but it surely had the looks of it and was annoying.

Last edited Jan 24, 2012 at 02:11PM EST
Jan 24, 2012 at 02:06PM EST

Troll King can’t make up his mind, kind of like a hooker that can’t decide whether to wear lacy panties or a thong.

The quality of the decision of TK is the same of the quality of the decision of the hooker.

Jan 24, 2012 at 03:27PM EST

KYM’s activity goes up and down at times. You can make the activity go up by posting a thread but the same goes for everyone. Your threads always seem to revolve around you since you think you’re important. Some users do consider you important actually(Natsuru and RF) and this thread has given me something to do which I thank you for but can you make a thread that doesn’t have to do with you?

Jan 24, 2012 at 04:05PM EST

Kalmo wrote:

I called this.

He never said he was leaving for good. Only for some school study.

Jan 24, 2012 at 04:59PM EST

Cale wrote:

He never said he was leaving for good. Only for some school study.

That doesn’t make me any less correct.

Jan 24, 2012 at 05:07PM EST
This website has gone downhill…

That’s unfortunate. Might as well make the best of it and have fun, hm?

Beat you to the bottom!

Jan 24, 2012 at 05:10PM EST

I thought this was a Sweatie Killer thread. He’s always complaining about the quality of KYM.

Jan 24, 2012 at 05:13PM EST

Troll King wrote:

Yep. We definitely suffered from lack of trolling. Why, just yesterday, we didn’t even degenerate into a shitstorm! Imagine!

Jan 24, 2012 at 05:47PM EST

madcat wrote:

I thought this was a Sweatie Killer thread. He’s always complaining about the quality of KYM.

Only because of threads like these. You are right, I would totally make this thread in a more serious version of course.

Last edited Jan 24, 2012 at 06:26PM EST
Jan 24, 2012 at 06:25PM EST

brb making “im leaving” thread to whore krama then come back in a month.

Jan 24, 2012 at 06:34PM EST
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

hey troll king get back on your 404 account

Jan 24, 2012 at 06:37PM EST

Sometimes I want to smack anyone with the default avatar.
They always makes the worst comments.

Jan 24, 2012 at 08:01PM EST

Katie C. wrote:

People with the default avatar is normally seen as retards in my eyes. But if the avatar is modified in any way (like Iambob’s disapproval face on his), they are a decent member normally.
So
Default avatar(aka non-modified)=Retard, most of the time.

Jan 24, 2012 at 08:07PM EST

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

But in this case Default avatar = Improvement

TOUCHE SENSOR OVERLOAD.

Jan 25, 2012 at 01:53AM EST

Katie C. wrote:

Katie, let me just take this moment to say that your avatar is horrifying.

Jan 25, 2012 at 01:08PM EST

Ric Tesla wrote:

They came from YouChewPoop. meckz = MexicanSunFlower irondadphazon = IronCladPhazon/DukeOnkledNukem MSTRadock = MSTRadock/Xenophol. Nuff said.

Jan 25, 2012 at 01:29PM EST

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

They came from YouChewPoop. meckz = MexicanSunFlower irondadphazon = IronCladPhazon/DukeOnkledNukem MSTRadock = MSTRadock/Xenophol. Nuff said.

Why would they want to raid us? They aren’t even in the spectrum of meme creation/dissolution/categorization!

Jan 25, 2012 at 01:45PM EST

Piano wrote:

Why would they want to raid us? They aren’t even in the spectrum of meme creation/dissolution/categorization!

I have no clue. But I’m subscribed to them on YouTube and I can tell you McMangos started it.

Jan 25, 2012 at 02:04PM EST

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

I have no clue. But I’m subscribed to them on YouTube and I can tell you McMangos started it.

Did he give a reason for doing so?

Jan 25, 2012 at 02:10PM EST

Piano wrote:

Did he give a reason for doing so?

He released an “announcement” video which was up for about an hour or so until he removed it. Presumably so no one from KYM saw it. Almost all of the MMMeme videos have the link to the KYM article, too. Even the one tracing back the farthest. It must have been organized. Also, Mick Mangles = McMangos. They like to cause trouble, dat community. Also, if this conversation continues, it might derail the thread, so any posts after your reply to this will be done on user pages. It won’t be “this website has gone downhill” it will be “HERP DERP MICK MANGLES DUN RAIDED

Last edited Jan 25, 2012 at 04:30PM EST
Jan 25, 2012 at 04:26PM EST

Oh boy, look what I found:

“@Sanmir1234 It’s not. We’re all forcing it to be funny and to be a meme, but saying that out loud kills the joke. OBEY. D8”

/\ Proof

Furthermore, look at this:

“@McMaNGOS Even though you might be joking, just stop.

It’s not funny.

Chekkogrnteam 3 days ago"

“@Chekkogrnteam my sole purpose in life is to kill all whitey

are you a whitey

McMaNGOS 3 days ago"

“@Chekkogrnteam come @ me white boi i will wreck your shit

McMaNGOS 3 days ago"

“@Chekkogrnteam f***ck u white boy

McMaNGOS 3 days ago"

I hate how minorities are allowed to be racist. Also how women are allowed to be sexist. Hypocrites.

Jan 25, 2012 at 06:18PM EST
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

okay wow you people are way too quick to jump to conclusions here.

we didn’t “raid” your cute little establishment. this whole thing is just an inside joke. regardless, it did get quite a hefty amount of responses, which is why i believe it was submitted here in the first place.

believe me, we have better things to do than to raid some site for people who actually enjoy internet memes.

also, MDFification, you are godawful at detecting sarcasm over the internet. besides, i don’t even know the dude who posted the comment calling the meme “forced”. a forced meme is still a meme regardless, so there’s no “proof” there.

Jan 25, 2012 at 06:27PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!