Forums / General

195,599 total conversations in 5,383 threads

+ New Thread

Attracting The Ladies

Last posted Jan 27, 2012 at 06:23AM EST. Added Jan 25, 2012 at 10:53PM EST
26 conversations with 21 participants

Just finished Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. Does this make me intelligent? Can I attract ladies by telling them I read a book about a young Montague who fights dragons and saves kingdoms (that was the story right?)? Anyway, tell me, KYM, how doth thou attract ladies?

Jan 25, 2012 at 10:53PM EST

I go up to them, and ask them if they want to fuck.

Last edited Jan 25, 2012 at 10:54PM EST
Jan 25, 2012 at 10:54PM EST

I always thought it was about a couple of retarded teenagers who stupidly kill themselves after losing their virginity.

Jan 25, 2012 at 10:55PM EST

Well typically first I go to three dungeons and kill the monsters inside collecting stones that let me get this badass sword, go to a couple of temples and then fight the final boss and save the princess…

But then I get friend zoned by her…

Jan 25, 2012 at 10:55PM EST

Find a food production factory, put metal dust in food, hold out magnet. All gurls who ate the food are now attracted to you.

Jan 25, 2012 at 10:58PM EST

Send the bitch a smiley face.

Bitches love smiley faces.

Last edited Jan 25, 2012 at 11:03PM EST
Jan 25, 2012 at 11:00PM EST

I dunno, I’ve never been successful at it.

Jan 25, 2012 at 11:28PM EST

Patrick wrote:

Send the bitch a smiley face.

Bitches love smiley faces.

Ohhh! A Boondocks reference! Tell me, do you watch it, or did you just use that picture because it was appropriate?

Jan 25, 2012 at 11:42PM EST

Piano wrote:

Ohhh! A Boondocks reference! Tell me, do you watch it, or did you just use that picture because it was appropriate?

I actually watch it. My friend Alex introduced me to it, and I’ve loved it ever since… Uncle Ruckus is the best. Period.

Jan 26, 2012 at 12:07AM EST

Patrick wrote:

I actually watch it. My friend Alex introduced me to it, and I’ve loved it ever since… Uncle Ruckus is the best. Period.

All of the characters are great, but I particularly love how Stinkmeaner (I think that’s his name) talks. His accent is just hilarious.

Jan 26, 2012 at 12:18AM EST

boys are easy: mixtapes and cupcakes.

well, this would work for ladies too, i would +1 confirm someone who made me a mix and baked for me.

Last edited Jan 26, 2012 at 12:53AM EST
Jan 26, 2012 at 12:52AM EST

amanda b. wrote:

boys are easy: mixtapes and cupcakes.

well, this would work for ladies too, i would +1 confirm someone who made me a mix and baked for me.

I tried to do both. It didn’t come out so well.

Jan 26, 2012 at 01:36AM EST

To be honest, though, I just try to be nice to them. Be supportive, be friendly, and distance myself from harassing them, which is what most men my age do.
I get friendzoned most of the time, but I think this will eventually pay off.

Jan 26, 2012 at 11:14AM EST

MDFification wrote:

To be honest, though, I just try to be nice to them. Be supportive, be friendly, and distance myself from harassing them, which is what most men my age do.
I get friendzoned most of the time, but I think this will eventually pay off.

>>Waiting for women to hit on you in a culture that generally rejects that.
Most men have a girl because they don’t harass them, they are persistent(I personally stop at rape), big difference.

Last edited Jan 26, 2012 at 01:58PM EST
Jan 26, 2012 at 01:55PM EST

Kalmo wrote:

Well typically first I go to three dungeons and kill the monsters inside collecting stones that let me get this badass sword, go to a couple of temples and then fight the final boss and save the princess…

But then I get friend zoned by her…

I hear you man. We’ve all been there, haven’t we?

Jan 26, 2012 at 04:06PM EST

Have a girlfriend, cant fart = spontenous combustion.

Jan 26, 2012 at 07:42PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!