Forums / Discussion / General

232,895 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

minecraft server

Last posted Aug 29, 2012 at 11:31PM EDT. Added Jan 29, 2012 at 04:06PM EST
398 posts from 50 users

wow. i remember this. Ip?
and, i was whitelisted on the last one but…
if im not on, could you add me?
my in game name is matchettkid

Last edited Jun 26, 2012 at 11:28PM EDT

@everyone
People who were whitelisted on the previous version of the server are white listed now

Kaisrkae wrote:

It was on the Front Page, but it’s: 76.202.145.14:25565

Also it wasn’t up today.

;-;

The reason it was not up today was because i had to be out of my house because someone was checking the house

So is anyone else going to join the server? So far the only people actually surviving are Kaisrkae, Riyku and I. Tim was on for a while but I haven't seen him for a while and anyone else I've seen (Calkarot, Max_Cobar, His bro) all just sat around in creative mode building structures and screwing with admin/mod commands. Like /nuke.
It would be cool to start seeing new people on board.

RocketPropelledPanda   wrote:

So is anyone else going to join the server? So far the only people actually surviving are Kaisrkae, Riyku and I. Tim was on for a while but I haven't seen him for a while and anyone else I've seen (Calkarot, Max_Cobar, His bro) all just sat around in creative mode building structures and screwing with admin/mod commands. Like /nuke.
It would be cool to start seeing new people on board.

This. We're fun people

failed to connect. i haven't been able to connect since yesterday morning. IS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS MY COMPUTER OR JUST THE SERVER PLEASE.
_

Patina wrote:

failed to connect. i haven't been able to connect since yesterday morning. IS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS MY COMPUTER OR JUST THE SERVER PLEASE.
_

As of now the Server is not up, but at the time of your last posting I believe it was.

Cale wrote:

As of now the Server is not up, but at the time of your last posting I believe it was.

i posted that yesterday because i got massive lag after killing a skeleton, so i disconnected. I haven't been able to connect since.

DarkErmac wrote:

It says I'm not whitelisted.

What is this madness?

That was me playing with a family memeber

OK You know how the server laged alot before now that should be fixed!
Almost everyone should be whitelisted

If anyone is interested, I host a server too. Just google search for Aquor Servers to find it. The IP is

67.181.89.246:12321

It's mostly vanilla survival with some admin tools and a few gameplay modifying things put in, but nothing extreme (apart from local area chat, which isn't currently implemented)

Lolrus wrote:

Welcome to the newly founded city of Dickbutt!
Dickbutt is home to Ric, Quantum, Muffinator, And Max Cobar!
Dickbutt also features an antenna, an iron golem, and a train station linking it with the Town!

In the picture below:
The black ring is The Town.
The yellow ring Wandering Ninja Village.
The white ring is Dickbutt.
The red ring is my house.

Use [/warp dickbutt]!

Eveyone….I think its time to say

R.I.P OldMap
We Shall Miss Thee

Alright guys,we've been dicks,Okay?We have to deal whit the new map.So i've been Flying about whit creative hurr durr and searching for houses BEEN WALKING WHIT SURVIVAL AND FINDING BEAUTIFUL HOUSES
Here are some of the Houses i've found so far

X:██████ Y:██████

█████████████████ Riyku,RPP,Kais ████████████

Castle██████████████████

XXX's house,I am sorry,but i don't know who built it,i have suspicions on Lolrus,but im not sure
Its near town,and its very nice,like a little Cabin near the woods where most people are raped and murdered

Tim the Enchanters Home-Sweet-Home,the proud owner of out Pink Sheep Mascot!The house looks like those fairy-tale houses where the main characters live…..And then they found out the secrets in the basement….

Puddings house Shack….There really ain't nothin' to say about it……

Max,Lolwuts and Omnomnom's house,Well,Its really kinda cute.Om having underwater houses,he still needs to move his stuff in it.The Other house of mine is a little house which is bigger on the inside (OH STOP IT WHIT THE JOKES).

Om' house

The other house

Efrain's Giant Tentacle from The Nether itself….Jesus Christ where is the hentai…Good for Suicide and Increasing Acrobatics.Good Look into my old TARDIS.It also seems to be Alive whit a pumpkin face.He should lock his damn doors more often…Sometimes,his house is full of Skeletons and Zombies.

Solair's House In the middle of the street Its a Cavehouse,Whit a damn good mine,Although….He didn't have to drill his house in Lolwut's backyard…He was butthurt And wanted to nuke it.Thank god i stoped him.

Riyku's other house.Nothing Special,Made in creative,You can use his Track to Have a small ride around The Town,Has an Animal Farm which needs some lockin' and door closin',since the map is full of his animals.

(Sorry for the lack of his house images,If he didn't lock every block i would have gotten more)

And the Town,60/50 Block high walls,4 Lairs of stone,Total Anti-Zombie Fort,And the jump is survivable,unless you want to walk around whit one heart.Only One Building in it,the shop,Still waiting for OP to deliver the food shop.

And there is this….Something i found…..I think He made it…..

Who made it?

Last edited Aug 29, 2012 at 06:18PM EDT

Spider-Byte wrote:

Hello if any of you have Tekkit I'm planning on starting a server. It depends on how many people I will get.

I might be in. Depends.

EDIT: 400th POST

Last edited Aug 29, 2012 at 11:32PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!