Forums / Discussion / General

232,895 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Minecraft General

Last posted Mar 12, 2012 at 01:13PM EDT. Added Jan 29, 2012 at 06:16PM EST
40 posts from 19 users

Skitch the Wolf, KYM Community Pet wrote:

It's amazing what people can do with Minecraft for videos! I thought this one was quite creative!

Beat me to it!

404 user not found wrote:

i think creepers are actually really nice and just want hugs, but are shy so they get so nervous that they explode just before they can

That's why they always look sad.

My Skin (Who ever plays on the KYM server knows my skin)

I made it so i look like Jackie Estercado from the Game
"The Darkness 2".I look like i have the Darkness Armor and
Darkness Channeling

From my SSP map.Whit Mods ofc

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Is there another dinosaur mod btw?

Yes there is (well its not a dinosaur mod but it has dinosaurs in it)

Mod link (note its not updated to 1.2 yet)
Edit: holy crap i did not see that it was the same mod
wow

Last edited Mar 03, 2012 at 10:52PM EST

Riyku wrote:

Yes there is (well its not a dinosaur mod but it has dinosaurs in it)

Mod link (note its not updated to 1.2 yet)
Edit: holy crap i did not see that it was the same mod
wow

That is basically the same mode I was referring too but I found another dino mode however it is not as good as the one I posted earlier.

ConnerABacon wrote:

Anyone interested in joining a vanilla gameplay survival server?

I'm hosting. We usually get around 10 people per day. I can post a link to the server thread so you can read the rules and get the IP.

Well Riyku is already hosting a server already but… we can't go on it because a lot of the plug ins for bukkit did not update to 1.2.3 yet.

OH, someone ehre is already hosting a server? I saw the thread about it but didn't realize that there was already a server hosted…

Well, I could host for now while bukkit is getting updated. I actually plan on switching back over to bukkit after it's updated.

SO, want me to put a link here?

ConnerABacon wrote:

OH, someone ehre is already hosting a server? I saw the thread about it but didn't realize that there was already a server hosted…

Well, I could host for now while bukkit is getting updated. I actually plan on switching back over to bukkit after it's updated.

SO, want me to put a link here?

Well you can…But I am here to tell you that there are some people one KYM could be griefers and I am unsure who but I know there are trolls that are willing to do it.
You can link it at your own risk if you want. But I am just saying don't be surprise if some one does.

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Well you can…But I am here to tell you that there are some people one KYM could be griefers and I am unsure who but I know there are trolls that are willing to do it.
You can link it at your own risk if you want. But I am just saying don't be surprise if some one does.

Well, griefing and PvP are allowed on my server >:)

Mine is a full-blown vanilla gameplay survival server.

<a href = "http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/629764-aquor-servers-hosting-survival-and-minigame-gameplay-122vanilla30-slots/"> Here's the link

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!