Forums / General

191,321 total conversations in 5,250 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
Community Building Challenge #4 Game Thread

Last posted Feb 27, 2012 at 03:35PM EST. Added Jan 31, 2012 at 01:08PM EST
371 conversations with 41 participants

Because Blubber and RandomMan were butthurt because the names weren’t punny or insulting enough, I did them again. Happy now, faggots?

Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit- Aristofagification
Mister J- Mister Gay
Gespenst Pikachu- Gespenst Picuntchu
papaphill- papafail
Eridan Ampora- Eridick Ampora
Brucker- Fucker
ArdentGamer- TardentGamer
Drpepperfan- Dick-torpepperfan
opspe- Faggot-spe
Charmalandosaur- Charmalandicksaur
tom middleton- tom middlecunt
SSBMMasta- SSBMMasturbator
Blue Screen (of death)- Blue
Omomon- YourMom-on
Patrick- Fagtrick
GriM ReapeR- GriM Retard
Cpt. Douglas J Falcon- Cpt. Douglas Gay Falcon
Suiseiseki- Suiseisucks
uglidoll- uglidick
StandardBen- StantardBen
Sparty McFly- Sparty McDie

Circle Team- Circlejerks

Jan 31, 2012 at 10:50PM EST
Quote

Derpy Vazquez wrote:


Banned from ponychan for copypasta

We already got that challenge. :/

Jan 31, 2012 at 11:32PM EST
Quote

Philip J. Fry wrote:

We already got that challenge. :/

cool. I just got home from work and saw that the game started already.

Jan 31, 2012 at 11:34PM EST
Quote

Philip J. Fry wrote:

Because Blubber and RandomMan were butthurt because the names weren’t punny or insulting enough, I did them again. Happy now, faggots?

Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit- Aristofagification
Mister J- Mister Gay
Gespenst Pikachu- Gespenst Picuntchu
papaphill- papafail
Eridan Ampora- Eridick Ampora
Brucker- Fucker
ArdentGamer- TardentGamer
Drpepperfan- Dick-torpepperfan
opspe- Faggot-spe
Charmalandosaur- Charmalandicksaur
tom middleton- tom middlecunt
SSBMMasta- SSBMMasturbator
Blue Screen (of death)- Blue
Omomon- YourMom-on
Patrick- Fagtrick
GriM ReapeR- GriM Retard
Cpt. Douglas J Falcon- Cpt. Douglas Gay Falcon
Suiseiseki- Suiseisucks
uglidoll- uglidick
StandardBen- StantardBen
Sparty McFly- Sparty McDie

Circle Team- Circlejerks

Lost it at Fucker, then lost it again at SSBMMasturbator.

Thumps up

Jan 31, 2012 at 11:52PM EST
Quote

PETA, PETA, Pumpkin Eata Challenge:

This is my dog eating an ice cream cone. If you don’t believe it’s my dog, I direct you to my post in the Show Yourself thread.

Here’s the link to the video. I’m filming, and that’s my father holding the cone. It attracted a few onlookers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENrbX5Iy6cU

Jan 31, 2012 at 11:56PM EST
Quote

Philip J. Fry wrote:

I dislike the “Friendship is Torture” challenge.

What are you talking about? It’s the greatest challenge ever! Why, I’d say this challenge is 20% cooler than any other!

Feb 01, 2012 at 01:04AM EST
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Default KYM Art Challenge

……

Default KYM Art Challenge.

Well that was two hours of wasted time. I’m not even happy with the way it turned out.

Feb 01, 2012 at 01:07AM EST
Quote

I did the fiction challenge and I, err, stuck to my guns, if you catch my drift.

I don’t want to post it here for brevity’s sake, but I’ll link to it.

(word count for the complete fic is around 1004, btdubs)

Feb 01, 2012 at 01:35AM EST
Quote

Dyson Modelling Agency Challenge: Using omegle, chatroulette, etc, get 3 strangers to give your team pictures of their vacuum cleaners, screencap the chatlogs for verification



And links to the vacuums:

I can’t link to the final pic because the link itself is huge! over 5000 characters.

Can I email it to one of the admins or something?


Time taken? Way to fuckin long. I actually got five vacuums but accidently closed one tab before screencap and saved over the other :/

I need some sleep.

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 03:05AM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 03:03AM EST
Quote

Wow, I didn’t think anyone would actually attempt that one. Nice work, even if you are the enemy.

…reads screencaps…

A brilliant approach. That would not have occurred to me…

Feb 01, 2012 at 03:13AM EST
Quote

Derpy Vazquez wrote:


Banned from ponychan for copypasta

Well, your team got it already.

Internet Badass Challenge: Get banned from a website that isn’t Know Your Meme, 4chan or any 4chan-type of image board.

So Ponychan wouldn’t have counted.

Feb 01, 2012 at 09:14AM EST
Quote

#Can’t Contain All These Feels Challenge: Take a picture of yourself having a facial expression like one of the well known ragefaces.

And it’s the Not Bad-Face and not constipation…

And Photo Phag Challenge: Post a picture on your Facebook/Google+/Tumblr/Twitter of you doing one of the popular photo fads.

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 11:20AM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 10:53AM EST
Quote

opspe wrote:

Wow, I didn’t think anyone would actually attempt that one. Nice work, even if you are the enemy.

…reads screencaps…

A brilliant approach. That would not have occurred to me…

I’ve been told I’m a brilliant liar ever since childhood.

Applejack would be ashamed of me :(

Still all those people who played along are awesome. Humans are delightfully weird sometimes.

Feb 01, 2012 at 12:46PM EST
Quote

Capital PUN-ishment Challenge: Create pun nicknames for the entire opposing team and their team name

Kalmo = Kalm down,yo
burning_phoneix = burning_phaggot
Dinner = Sinner
ItizPWNED = ItizPENIS
madcat = fatcat
Witch-King = Bitch-Thing
Alex = Anal Sex
Efrain = Cocaine
Philip J. Fry = Philip Gay Fry
Klax Tetris = Fags Tetris
RussianFedora = Rushing for the door-a
Wsxdas = fgsfds
Syndic = Syndick
Daniel Vazquez = Danielle Vaseline
Nikolaki8 = Dick-o-lot-i8
Teh Brawler = Teh Prowler
CitationNeeded = IntoxicationNeeded
RememberTheLolrus = DismemberTheLolrus (For some reason this is my favorite)
StJimmy = StSlimJimmy
Fridge Logic = Bitch Unlogic
Dr. Gregory Horse The Prototype = Dr. Gregory Hoes The Snipe
Team Triforce = Team Cryforce

@RF: It implies that you’re a coward.

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 02:42PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 02:23PM EST
Quote

Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit wrote:

Capital PUN-ishment Challenge: Create pun nicknames for the entire opposing team and their team name

Kalmo = Kalm down,yo
burning_phoneix = burning_phaggot
Dinner = Sinner
ItizPWNED = ItizPENIS
madcat = fatcat
Witch-King = Bitch-Thing
Alex = Anal Sex
Efrain = Cocaine
Philip J. Fry = Philip Gay Fry
Klax Tetris = Fags Tetris
RussianFedora = Rushing for the door-a
Wsxdas = fgsfds
Syndic = Syndick
Daniel Vazquez = Danielle Vaseline
Nikolaki8 = Dick-o-lot-i8
Teh Brawler = Teh Prowler
CitationNeeded = IntoxicationNeeded
RememberTheLolrus = DismemberTheLolrus (For some reason this is my favorite)
StJimmy = StSlimJimmy
Fridge Logic = Bitch Unlogic
Dr. Gregory Horse The Prototype = Dr. Gregory Hoes The Snipe
Team Triforce = Team Cryforce

@RF: It implies that you’re a coward.

I don’t even…. How is mine insulting?

Feb 01, 2012 at 02:39PM EST
Quote

They’re Doing Something Challenge: Find your team’s hidden message on KYM with the Goggles tool. But hurry, these are not permanent and we don’t know how long they last!

Feb 01, 2012 at 02:48PM EST
Quote

Middle School Intellectual Challenge:

I won against DPF.

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 03:21PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 03:21PM EST
Quote

The Internet is Forever Challenge: Find 3 embarrassing posts that members of the opposing team have made.

Luis, Neimifan Is A Robot Racist: YOUR MOM IS A FAGGOT

Philip J. Fry, Hardcore Brony: That feel when you touch a cactus. Pain. And a different feel: That feel when I troll teenage boys on Omegle by saying I’m a horny female with naked pics, and then link them to Meatspin.

Nikolaki8: Poop poop poop poop, poop poop.

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 03:41PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 03:23PM EST
Quote

From Some of the Pixels Challenge:
i used a picture of the dog, a picture of kesha, and a picture of her strange glitter eye pattern thing.

because kesha=dog >:D

Feb 01, 2012 at 03:34PM EST

Syndic wrote:

Middle School Intellectual Challenge:

I won against DPF.

oh wow DPF….thats…kinda embarrassing.

Feb 01, 2012 at 03:43PM EST
Quote

Not the reaction I expected, but who gives a shit.

Thank you, Don.

I was going for unflattering picture of other team leader, but CB says this is more of a “draw in my style” pic, so that’s what it’s gonna be.

Now the unflattering picture.

Ships Ahoy!

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 05:01PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 04:37PM EST
Quote

Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit wrote:

Capital PUN-ishment Challenge: Create pun nicknames for the entire opposing team and their team name

Kalmo = Kalm down,yo
burning_phoneix = burning_phaggot
Dinner = Sinner
ItizPWNED = ItizPENIS
madcat = fatcat
Witch-King = Bitch-Thing
Alex = Anal Sex
Efrain = Cocaine
Philip J. Fry = Philip Gay Fry
Klax Tetris = Fags Tetris
RussianFedora = Rushing for the door-a
Wsxdas = fgsfds
Syndic = Syndick
Daniel Vazquez = Danielle Vaseline
Nikolaki8 = Dick-o-lot-i8
Teh Brawler = Teh Prowler
CitationNeeded = IntoxicationNeeded
RememberTheLolrus = DismemberTheLolrus (For some reason this is my favorite)
StJimmy = StSlimJimmy
Fridge Logic = Bitch Unlogic
Dr. Gregory Horse The Prototype = Dr. Gregory Hoes The Snipe
Team Triforce = Team Cryforce

@RF: It implies that you’re a coward.

Joke’s on you! I’m Luis now.
Do mine again, please.

Feb 01, 2012 at 05:03PM EST
Quote

100 is a Lot of Challenges You Guys Challenge: Eat 5 hot dogs (no bun) in 2 minutes.

Feb 01, 2012 at 05:14PM EST
Quote

Pixel Challenge 1. There was an accident involving Longcat’s white background, so that’s why it looks that way.

Photo Phag

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 05:31PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 05:18PM EST
Quote

Verbose has joined Triangle Team.

Just letting everyone know.

Feb 01, 2012 at 06:18PM EST
Quote

Pitchin’ and Catchin’ ’em All
This was just a horrible effort on my part.

Feb 01, 2012 at 07:01PM EST
Quote

I Can See Into Forever Challenge:

Last edited Jan 15, 2013 at 04:34AM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 07:13PM EST
Quote

ygolohcysP Challenge: Write a negative review of Know Your Meme on any website of your choosing (that isn’t KYM) and take screenshots of the people who defend KYM.
Thread

Proof:

Feb 01, 2012 at 07:32PM EST
Quote

One’s True Love Challenge

Jelly? Mirin’? Challenge




Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 08:47PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 08:37PM EST
Quote

“Doodle, Duh Challenge: Draw your team’s banner/flag on Doodle or Die and post the responses it gets. Bonus point if it is recognized as your team’s banner.”


That’s the only response it got :/

Feb 01, 2012 at 08:58PM EST
Quote

Just For.. Umm… Games? Challenge: Think up the stupidest forum game you can possibly imagine and post it in JFF. Get 50 replies from users that aren’t on your team.
This thread

Feb 01, 2012 at 09:16PM EST
Quote

Dox Talks Challenge: Find out the following things about your team:

Tallest: Brucker/6’ 4"
Shortest: Sparty McFly/Four or five feet
KYM Join date: Brucker/Dec 10, 2009
Distance from NYC: Blue Screen/8792 miles
Who loves blue: Opspe
Wolf Fan: MrJ (duh)
Who have been outside of their home country?: Everyone except Sparty, Charmalandosaur and Papaphill.
Biggest shoes: Brucker/Suisei/Papaphill / 13
Animated Film fan: Loli (Haruhi and Space Jam)
Done pottery?: Charmalandosaur, Brucker, Opspe, Drpepperfan, Blue Screen Eridan Ampora and MrJ.
Weather Preference: Cold
Finished High School: Brucker, Opspe, DPF, Suiseiseki, and Blue Screen.
Tea or Coffee: Tea.

Last edited Feb 02, 2012 at 02:40AM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 09:36PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

“Doodle, Duh Challenge: Draw your team’s banner/flag on Doodle or Die and post the responses it gets. Bonus point if it is recognized as your team’s banner.”


That’s the only response it got :/

And this is why our team is gonna lose; we’re disorganized and not very communicative. I already did this challenge.

Feb 01, 2012 at 09:58PM EST
Quote

Philip J. Fry wrote:

And this is why our team is gonna lose; we’re disorganized and not very communicative. I already did this challenge.

Don’t be pessimistic bro.

Feb 01, 2012 at 10:04PM EST
Quote

Hey! You must login or signup first!