Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

10 Year Old Gives Birth

Last posted Feb 06, 2012 at 11:18AM EST. Added Feb 04, 2012 at 05:16AM EST
23 posts from 18 users

"The state’s minimum age of consent is 12 and women who undergo abortions in Puebla face a fine or prison sentence if they are unable to prove they were sexually abused."

Their 10 year olds are like our 16 year olds, considering the two year gap.

Last edited Feb 04, 2012 at 05:59AM EST

I can't understand how someone finds screwing a whelp to be pleasurable…how is it not horrifying?
And the kid's having a baby. When that baby's fifteen and getting all snappy and teen-like, the mom's just going to kill it…if it makes it that far.

This reminds me of that kid on Jerry Springer or Maury or whatever that was trying hard to have a kid at fourteen or something.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Sweatie Killer wrote:

"The state’s minimum age of consent is 12 and women who undergo abortions in Puebla face a fine or prison sentence if they are unable to prove they were sexually abused."

Their 10 year olds are like our 16 year olds, considering the two year gap.

Still, it is amazing if it's regular to give birth at the age of ten.

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Still, it is amazing if it's regular to give birth at the age of ten.

Our caveman buddies used to die at the age of 21 if they were lucky, so really the age of consent thing is at a all time high in history, to be honest, its better off that way, forgive me pedo-KYM.

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Our caveman buddies used to die at the age of 21 if they were lucky, so really the age of consent thing is at a all time high in history, to be honest, its better off that way, forgive me pedo-KYM.

Ahhh, touche my good man.

That shit is a bit usual in south (well, Latin) america nowadays. But in places like africa, as crude as it sounds, something like that is bread of everyday (i don't if that is a correct translation of what i tried to say.

Some what I've seen posted about theses young mothers (other than them being Pedobear approved), many of them had reached sexual maturation within a few years after birth.

What this says is that they may have suffered from a mutation that caused their bodies' physical maturation rate to be out of sync with their sexual maturation rate. What this could mean in genetics terms, is that the genes that control the release of the hormones that cause sexual maturation are NOT actually integrally linked to the genes that control physical maturation.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!