Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General V: We Just Don't Know What Went Wrong

Last posted Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT. Added Feb 19, 2012 at 11:27PM EST
9,954 conversations with 194 participants

it’s caturday post pony cats or ponies in cat suits

Last edited Jun 16, 2012 at 03:44AM EDT
Jun 16, 2012 at 03:40AM EDT

@Derpy Vazquez

And now you all know how much of a man whore I am…
So…

Who wants to throw a smexy party?~*

EDIT: Let me clear something up. We didn’t have to get sex changes for Saturday? …Oh crap.

So anyway, about that alicorn backstory. You all make some interesting headcanon. I for one, with my love of Greek mythology and the Greek myth influences of the show combined with my serious uncreativity for such things, think that the concept that alicorns are basically the equivelant of demigods is pretty fitting. Like how there were a pantheon that formed up the Elements of Harmony, and how there was maybe a few alicorns before they were all either killed or punished for some trite reason or other. Also, I consider that this also supports why the Elements of Harmony were able to defeat Discord and Nightmare Moon. Y’know. The essence of powerful dieties and stuff. Well there’s my two cents. I know y’all will most likely ignore this due to…^ahem. So yeah…

Last edited Jun 16, 2012 at 04:16AM EDT
Jun 16, 2012 at 03:57AM EDT

@Dan
You asked, and you shall recieve….
Explaination on Discord and the Elements
Throughout time there has always been a balance in the forces of the universe. Chaos vs. Order, Good vs. Evil. They have been locked in battle for ages, keeping the universe in balance. If one was to be released from the struggle into the real world, then the other would follow suit and bring the battle to us.
The being decided that Celestia and Luna needed a backup in case their powers failed them in protecting their world. “Mother” (I’m calling her mother because that’s what she essentialy was to them) looked deep into the energy of the cosmos and found a universal force for good and harmony. She exracted it and made the Elements, giving three to each sister. Unfortunatly, this action disrupted the balance, and the other side of the conflict was released, creating the Elements’ exact opposite: The Orders of Chaos. The orders were destructive and were released to maintain balance. And if the Elements had hearlds, then the Orders needed one as well.
The need for balance combined with the Orders’ power gave rise to Discord, the hearld of the Orders and the bringer of chaos. His arrival took the sisters by suprise. Mother tried to intervene, but even the architect could not stop the need for balance. Discord took rule of what the sisters had built, turning it into his own personal playground. He was eventually defeated and sealed away, but the Orders hid, biding their time until he was released again.
Chrysalis
Creating a world always leaves a mess behind. In this case, fusing together materials created a sort of primordial sludge that was left in a giant pool on their world’s surface. Already having alicorns to handle the physical aspect on it, it required balance again. From the primordial sludge and the world’s need for balance, Chrysalis rose to handle the more “emotional” side of the world. Her and the sisters quickly became friends, and soon she was doing what she was meant to do: take care of the emotional balance of their world.
But she had no intended place in this world. She was an extra piece that wasn’t planned for. She was imperfect. She was full of love and emotion, but she unknowingly sapped others of theirs. Celestia had no choice but to lock her away. In her isolation she felt so cut off, so incomplete without all the emotions she felt. Her body deteriorated to match the emptiness she felt inside.
Then one day she got out.
And she wasn’t happy.
She went back to the pool of sludge she had been birthed from and did a little creation of her own…and that’s how changelings came about. They are mindless drones created to steal love and emotion, and bring them back to her so she may try and be complete again. Unfortuantly, stolen emotion will not fill the holes, so she keeps moving from place to place trying to get her fix, bringing her horde with her like a swarm of locusts.
More will come later, I’ve got some more stuff to do that requires my attention

Last edited Jun 16, 2012 at 04:24AM EDT
Jun 16, 2012 at 04:20AM EDT

ATACpilot112 wrote:

Heyo, fellow bronies. I just came across an intriguing video that decries the BRONYCON documentary but also makes some interesting points about KickStarter projects.

What’s also interesting is that this the alternative account of Ken Ashcorp, the maker of 20% Cooler:

So, what do the rest of you think?

Wow…
That guy is just an ass…

While he had a couple good points, the whole thing was so bogged down in an overwhelming sense of self-righteous indignation that I could barely stand to listen to it.
I know nothing about the first project he talked about so I can’t say anything there, but he clearly put almost no research into talking about the Bronycon Doc.

He said something like ‘When you need to get TV celebrities to endorse your love of a cartoon, it’s pathetic’ apparently without realizing that this is being created by those TV personalities.
John De Lancie came up with the idea all on his own, not us.
Tara Strong and Lauren Faust joined in because they wanted to, not because anyone forced them.
His whole premise that it’s just some big masturbatory exercise for the fans kinda falls flat on its face when it’s being done by someone not in the community.

Yes, it will probably be overwhelmingly positive, but it’s being made by people who like the fandom and is more about the sudden and unexpected explosion in popularity than the crazier, seedier underbelly (that exists in any fandom, btw).
Bringing up bad points, no matter how minor, just so that you can bring up bad things seems really dumb.
(And did he seriously call Ask Molestia a ‘rape fantasy?’ Seriously?)

Oh, and I just love how, without any evidence, he just assumes (without evidence, mind you) that they won’t film any ‘7s or below’ yet insists that we’re all overweight ‘neckbeards’ (Good God, I hate that word) which would apparently imply that this film about fans will contain no footage of fans. Odd…
There are plenty of other unwarranted assumptions in there as well (only talk about ponies, temporary friendships) but I’m really just sick of thinking about this guy now so I’m done.

His whole rant is based on false information and prejudicial thinking about both the film-makers and the fans so I find almost no merit in it at all.

Also, though it has no effect on the validity of his argument, I have always despised that song so that’s just a nice little capper for my dislike of this guy.

(Sorry if I’m a little uncharacteristically abrasive above, but these types of people really piss me off. I need infinite cookies to make me feel better now.)

Jun 16, 2012 at 05:22AM EDT

ATACpilot112 wrote:

Heyo, fellow bronies. I just came across an intriguing video that decries the BRONYCON documentary but also makes some interesting points about KickStarter projects.

What’s also interesting is that this the alternative account of Ken Ashcorp, the maker of 20% Cooler:

So, what do the rest of you think?

Who is this guy and what makes his opinion so important? Let alone accurate?

Actually don’t bother answering that question

Without knowing anything about the documentary beforehand he immediately jumps to the assumption that it must be a desperate plea to justify why the fandom exists…really Ken?
He seems to think that we asked the film makers directly for a documentary as if it mattered what people think of us…no, we never did. We never required anyone to come along and have to explain us to anyone.

The Bronycon documentary is just something that a bunch of independent film makers wanted to do on their own volition, probably because they were tired of how condescending and/or bias other reports on the matter had been. Whatever their reason, that’s their business and its fine. If Mr. Ashcop wants to bitch about that, that’s his own problem. He’s crying about an issue that only exists to him as far as I can tell.

If he wants to know why Bronies funded it so much, it’s because there are a lot of us and we are all love attention, pure and simple. NOT because we need it in order to survive in society

He may be right that if the documentary only addresses one side of the fandom then it’s not going to be a quality documentary but hey, maybe they will address both sides, we don’t that yet and there’s no point panicking about that right now.

Is it going to be pointless? I don’t think so. He had a point about his first example being worthless because it doesn’t really address anything that isn’t already well understood but he can’t argue that Bronies are well understood in the same way.

My verdict: Just another Youtube ranter.

On a final note: I don’t like his music either.

Jun 16, 2012 at 07:19AM EDT

@the guy who was talking about the brony con documentary

Hmm, he did seem a little self righteous but considering I don’t really care to see the documentary, I don’t really care. He makes some ok points that I agree with though. And also, molestia is about rape, She penetrates ponies without their consent, but considering the Internet always jokes about that( prepare your anus, you gonna get raped, etc) it’s not even something that he should have brought up.

Jun 16, 2012 at 10:42AM EDT

@Bronycon doc thing
My main concern is not so much the documentary (I’m sure it in itself will help public view of us temporarily), but what happens afterword.
I’m sure people will become more curious as to what we are, and probably will search what we see.
Unfortunately, that isn’t going to end well.
Face it: we don’t have the cleanest ledger. In fact, we have so much dirt on it, many will start to only see dirt rather than the good things that come out of us as well.
We know that ALL fandoms have their share of R34 and sexualized stuff, causing a public disinterest and general disapproval, but the problem for us is that we are an MLP fandom that has that stuff too, probably causing a VERY negative reaction.
So we don’t have to worry about the documentary, we should worry about the publicity after, and how much dirt they find.

EDIT- Now let’s stop getting worried, let’s talk about something good.
Such as, you can go on an adventure with any of the ponies. Describe what kind of adventure and what it would entail.
I am not limiting you. Repeat, there are NO LIMITS. Speak your mind. I’m interested to see what you’ll say.

Last edited Jun 16, 2012 at 11:33AM EDT
Jun 16, 2012 at 11:07AM EDT

@Bronycon doc thing:

If he wants to voice his opinion, let him. I for one, don’t care what he has to say, because he’s talking about stuff that has no base, as we’ve seen no development for the documentary, much less any completed work on it.

He’s wrong of course about many thing, but I don’t really even give a fuck. It’s obvious none of us are listening to him, so he’s punching at thin air, trying to get his opinions out. That’s alright, and everything, because it’s his opinion and he’s allowed to voice it.

I also have a write to dismiss him and say his opinions are a load of shit. Which I will. Because I just don’t give a fuck.

As for what Popper said, regarding the public finding the dirt…

I could go on about how the public thinks badly of most of the internet, and anybody with common sense will know that r34 exists, so it won’t hamper us too badly. And, fuck’s sake, it’s not like public opinion has ever held us back, or even bother us. Anybody who has the fortitude to browse the internet extensively isn’t going to care about r34, and won’t be bother that bronies have it.

Why? Because everyone has it.

@Popper regarding the adventure:

Killing Discord and other MAGGOTS! with Celestia.

Last edited Jun 16, 2012 at 11:37AM EDT
Jun 16, 2012 at 11:34AM EDT

@DeadParrot ragefest

Goooooood DeadParrot, gooood. Overreact to some trivial moron, feel the rage build at his condescending ignorance, it makes you strong, gives you focus.

Now, send me your Rainbow Dash plush and your training shall truly be complete!

(Where’s that Scoot gif from by the way? It looks like it’s from the show, but I don’t recall it.)

@Popperfett

I wouldn’t be too worried about it. I mean, how deep do you really expect the curious people to dig? The ones who would overreact probably won’t get much further than Equestria daily, and the ones who know how to find our seedy underbelly are probably familiar enough with the internet to expect what they find.

Personally, I think it’d be pretty ballsy if De Lancie and company tried to give a fair coverage of that seedy underbelly. Sure, now that would kick up a shitstorm, but I think it’d be worth it. I mean, bronies are a weird ass sociological phenomenon, and the cloppers and R34 is the blue cherry right on top of the weird sunday, I think it’d make a great documentary if they neither tried to justify or villify us, but just show us.

@Pony adventure

I think you all know me well enough to know what I’ll say here.

A quiet evening’s study with Twilight Sparkle and a cup of tea. Eeyup

Last edited Jun 16, 2012 at 11:45AM EDT
Jun 16, 2012 at 11:37AM EDT

Been gone for 3 days look at all the good sh*ts I’ve just missed.

>Puts reading glasses on.

LET’S DO THIS!!

@Unrelated

You guys do still remember MisterDavie with his infamous “Cupcake” video right?

Well.. um…

Jun 16, 2012 at 11:52AM EDT

Bruelock wrote:

LET’S DO THIS!!

@Unrelated

Well.. um…

some of the comments on that video are kinda creepy

Jun 16, 2012 at 12:04PM EDT

@Fifths
Yeah…
It was 2 or 3 a.m. when I wrote that.
It just annoys me when people get up on a massive high-horse (yay, puns!) based entirely on easily falsifiable information.
They start out on the wrong foot, so nothing they say after that has any bearing and just turns into a random insult-fest.
I know he doesn’t matter in the slightest but hey, this is a discussion board.
Might as well discuss.

And you leave Dashie out of this, you.
You are only going to make posting pictures of her (when I actually get her) so much more fun. =)
Then the jimmies will be on the other… what are jimmies on?

(That gif is from the very end of Call of the Cutie. Right after they form the Crusaders and start partying, AB steers them away from her cupcakes and to the cookies. For whatever reason, I can just stare at that and it makes me smile no matter what.)

@R34 in documentary
I agree that that would be a very compelling place to take it, despite how unlikely it is to happen.
We do know that at least Tara is directly aware of it according to her early Twitter posts, so who knows?
I’m really just interested in seeing what they put together now that their funding and plans have expanded five-fold.

Jun 16, 2012 at 12:06PM EDT

DeadParrot222 wrote:

Wow…
That guy is just an ass…

While he had a couple good points, the whole thing was so bogged down in an overwhelming sense of self-righteous indignation that I could barely stand to listen to it.
I know nothing about the first project he talked about so I can’t say anything there, but he clearly put almost no research into talking about the Bronycon Doc.

He said something like ‘When you need to get TV celebrities to endorse your love of a cartoon, it’s pathetic’ apparently without realizing that this is being created by those TV personalities.
John De Lancie came up with the idea all on his own, not us.
Tara Strong and Lauren Faust joined in because they wanted to, not because anyone forced them.
His whole premise that it’s just some big masturbatory exercise for the fans kinda falls flat on its face when it’s being done by someone not in the community.

Yes, it will probably be overwhelmingly positive, but it’s being made by people who like the fandom and is more about the sudden and unexpected explosion in popularity than the crazier, seedier underbelly (that exists in any fandom, btw).
Bringing up bad points, no matter how minor, just so that you can bring up bad things seems really dumb.
(And did he seriously call Ask Molestia a ‘rape fantasy?’ Seriously?)

Oh, and I just love how, without any evidence, he just assumes (without evidence, mind you) that they won’t film any ‘7s or below’ yet insists that we’re all overweight ‘neckbeards’ (Good God, I hate that word) which would apparently imply that this film about fans will contain no footage of fans. Odd…
There are plenty of other unwarranted assumptions in there as well (only talk about ponies, temporary friendships) but I’m really just sick of thinking about this guy now so I’m done.

His whole rant is based on false information and prejudicial thinking about both the film-makers and the fans so I find almost no merit in it at all.

Also, though it has no effect on the validity of his argument, I have always despised that song so that’s just a nice little capper for my dislike of this guy.

(Sorry if I’m a little uncharacteristically abrasive above, but these types of people really piss me off. I need infinite cookies to make me feel better now.)

heres the thing I HATE KICKSTARER its miss used so much and half of the projects never get off the ground he had some nice points however but people can chose to fund stuff and isn’t there a comic con doc out so why not a brony one they had a great impact on the internet so why not hell i even heard of a furry doc being made so why not?
to this day i have not see a good anit brony agrment that give a good point against bronys its always
they fap to ponies (you should care what someone faps to is not your buissess) or they over wight
and ugly man chinden really because i know a lot of bronies who are not like that
i don’t like to just say " fuck things like this its to small" because i like to deal with hate instead of trowing it under the mat

Last edited Jun 16, 2012 at 12:17PM EDT
Jun 16, 2012 at 12:11PM EDT

UnderWaterTree wrote:

heres the thing I HATE KICKSTARER its miss used so much and half of the projects never get off the ground he had some nice points however but people can chose to fund stuff and isn’t there a comic con doc out so why not a brony one they had a great impact on the internet so why not hell i even heard of a furry doc being made so why not?
to this day i have not see a good anit brony agrment that give a good point against bronys its always
they fap to ponies (you should care what someone faps to is not your buissess) or they over wight
and ugly man chinden really because i know a lot of bronies who are not like that
i don’t like to just say " fuck things like this its to small" because i like to deal with hate instead of trowing it under the mat

What’s Kickstarer?

Jun 16, 2012 at 12:20PM EDT

@Bruelock:

Zar posted that earlier.

Farts and laughs made RandomMan laugh.

GREAT SUCCESS!

@DeadParrot:

I’m on the verge of buying a Celestia plushie.

Or getting my mom to make one. Which raises the idea that she could sew plushies and sell them on eBay for massive profit…

@Thor:

I thought gods were eloquent.

Jun 16, 2012 at 12:24PM EDT

I really don’t mind what you guys or anybody think about anything. Everyone has their likes and dislikes and I fully respect that. The only thing that bothers me is when this thread gets pissed off when someone just shared a different opinion. This guy didn’t say anything offensive to bronies really, he just said that the doc was gonna suck because it will most likely be biased and bronies shouldn’t try justify their like for the show and just like it. He also went on to say that its fine to like cartoons as long as you dont shove it in eveyones face and I think he said he was a brony. Pretty reasonable really. He said some dumb things I guess and ranted a little, but don’t we all do that when ranting about something we dislike? yes. So why are people here calling him a moron and saying his opinions are shit? Because you want the doc to be made and he doesn’t. Im not saying you should agree with him, but “love and tolerate”( or live and let live as I prefer to say). He didn’t really say anything that inflammatory.

Jun 16, 2012 at 12:27PM EDT

Dac wrote:

I really don’t mind what you guys or anybody think about anything. Everyone has their likes and dislikes and I fully respect that. The only thing that bothers me is when this thread gets pissed off when someone just shared a different opinion. This guy didn’t say anything offensive to bronies really, he just said that the doc was gonna suck because it will most likely be biased and bronies shouldn’t try justify their like for the show and just like it. He also went on to say that its fine to like cartoons as long as you dont shove it in eveyones face and I think he said he was a brony. Pretty reasonable really. He said some dumb things I guess and ranted a little, but don’t we all do that when ranting about something we dislike? yes. So why are people here calling him a moron and saying his opinions are shit? Because you want the doc to be made and he doesn’t. Im not saying you should agree with him, but “love and tolerate”( or live and let live as I prefer to say). He didn’t really say anything that inflammatory.

here now
lets all stop fighting

Jun 16, 2012 at 12:32PM EDT

@Thor
I would love to see someone take on the challenge of making a furry documentary.
I’m not one, but their status as universal internet whipping boys has always bothered me.
I’ve seen quite a few of them, and almost none of them live up to any of the stereotypes that are always thrown around.
Their communities also tend to be some of the nicest and most tolerant that I have ever seen, probably based on their position at the bottom bringing them together.
I’ve always said that bronies should feel some kind of connection to furries (as well as any other marginalized groups of people with ‘odd’ interests) in that we are both members of communities that are widely misunderstood and vilified by those outside it.
Unfortunately, it’s far easier to displace hate onto something else than to try to fight it directly so, humans being humans, little is ever done on a large scale.

@Fridge
Kickstarter is a site designed to allow for public project funding.
Basically, you can post an idea that you would like to do and an estimated budget, and anyone can come in and donate if they like it.
The Bronycon documentary raised $322,000 this way!
Here’s their info page if you want to know more: WHAT IS KICKSTARTER?

@Dac
I certainly believe that he has every right to express his opinion on the matter and in fact, I share most of his opinions to a certain degree.
My problem was his blatant factual errors that he then based his following opinions on.
Disliking it is just fine, but if you are going to try to convince others to see your position on the issue, at least put in the effort to accurately describe what you are arguing against.
It probably doesn’t come across in text well, but I really don’t care what he thinks very much.
In fact,

I just get tired of seeing people complaining from false premises.

Jun 16, 2012 at 12:50PM EDT

@Dac

Oh don’t get me or anyone else here wrong. To speak for myself I wasn’t mad when I posted my response to that video. That guys opinion is just as valid as everyone else’s here.

I just didn’t see his opinion as relevant or accurate and my post was passing it off as such.

It’s not like I have a problem with the guy personally. I’m just saying that his problem is his and his alone.

Jun 16, 2012 at 01:04PM EDT

Oh crud, I forgot about the synchtube. Would you guys rather it be today at 6:00 P.M CST or tomorrow at the same time?

Jun 16, 2012 at 01:21PM EDT

@Lasers
Celestia plush, eh?
Bitch, please:

Get on my level

Jun 16, 2012 at 01:23PM EDT

Bruelock wrote:

LET’S DO THIS!!

@Unrelated

Well.. um…

That was really stupid. The animation was nice, yes, but the person who made this was trying WAY too hard to be hotdiggedydemon.

Oh, the guy who made the Cupcakes video? That explains a lot.

Jun 16, 2012 at 02:18PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

*insert obligatory daily picture here*

Insert obligatory Dash-gasm

@DeadParrot

I don’t know what the jimmies are on, but whatever it is is going to collapse under their massive weight and sporadic rustling once you post those pictures.

Come on man, be responsible. I mean, I figure my massive rage-slaughter will wear off before I reach California, so you’re (probably) safe, but think of all the innocent bystanders who will die in my wake.

Shits gonna be biblical.

Last edited Jun 16, 2012 at 03:17PM EDT
Jun 16, 2012 at 03:07PM EDT

Bruelock wrote:

LET’S DO THIS!!

@Unrelated

Well.. um…

Wow that was really well animated, I thought it was canon until (sniff, sniff)

Derpy died.

Jun 16, 2012 at 04:28PM EDT

Alright, since no one has responded to my synchtube comment I shall arrange the synchtube to be in 2 hours, at 6:00 P.M CST.

@Thor’s post below mine:

Last edited Jun 16, 2012 at 05:28PM EDT
Jun 16, 2012 at 05:20PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

Alright, since no one has responded to my synchtube comment I shall arrange the synchtube to be in 2 hours, at 6:00 P.M CST.

@Thor’s post below mine:

here have some SMOOTH JAZZ

Jun 16, 2012 at 05:22PM EDT

Oh man
My result:
Pinkie pie passionately kisses me before proclaiming her undying love for me…..

Last edited Jun 16, 2012 at 05:51PM EDT
Jun 16, 2012 at 05:42PM EDT

Riyku wrote:

Oh man
My result:

Who the fuck is Techpony, and why am I going on a date with him.

Jun 16, 2012 at 05:47PM EDT

Riyku wrote:

Oh man
My result:

Who the fuck is Gainsthehelper and tell him/her (I seriously can’t tell) to stop glomping me.

Jun 16, 2012 at 06:01PM EDT

Riyku wrote:

Oh man
My result:

I get married to Rainbow Dash.

Jun 16, 2012 at 06:05PM EDT

@Pyro

@Bruelock

Gross, now it’s on this page too.

@Ken Ashcorp

He has a right to voice his opinion, just as we have the right to think his opinion’s pretty stupid. He cried about the documentary on tumblr too, and even Alex S. told him he should chill out already. Honestly, I don’t know why some people seem so bothered by it. At the very least, they could try waiting until it’s actually been made to form their scathing critiques.

@Riyku

“You get a surprise glomp from Vibrato.” Who? I think that list needs work.

@Connor

I saw that over there. I think it’s pretty interesting, and it prompted some decent comments.

Last edited Jun 16, 2012 at 06:19PM EDT
Jun 16, 2012 at 06:18PM EDT

@Dan

Guess what Vibrato’s special talent is.

Have fun getting glomped.

Jun 16, 2012 at 06:45PM EDT

I know I said it was going to start at 6… I lied. It’s now. Here’s the link.
Here’s a giant image so everyone sees this post.

Last edited Jun 16, 2012 at 06:52PM EDT
Jun 16, 2012 at 06:49PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

@Dan

Guess what Vibrato’s special talent is.

Have fun getting glomped.

All I can say is

Jun 16, 2012 at 07:18PM EDT

Now, here is an unreleated pic beacuse this is a pony thread and we post ponies

Jun 16, 2012 at 07:53PM EDT

I just wanted to say that you guys collectively rock! Not only did you present opinions in an excellent and well researched manner, but you also presented difference of opinion in an extremely constructive manner. Well Done.

Jun 16, 2012 at 09:49PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

I know I said it was going to start at 6… I lied. It’s now. Here’s the link.
Here’s a giant image so everyone sees this post.

Jun 16, 2012 at 10:44PM EDT

Riyku wrote:

Oh man
My result:

“Adverse proposes to you during a romantic dinner.”
That’s for me. I got one question for this…
Who the hell is Adverse?

Jun 17, 2012 at 12:08AM EDT

China has release the new G4 toys of Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Nightmare Moon. Expect to see these toys in North America in the future.

Last edited Jun 17, 2012 at 01:22AM EDT
Jun 17, 2012 at 12:56AM EDT

Oh my…

Last edited Jun 17, 2012 at 01:10AM EDT
Jun 17, 2012 at 01:08AM EDT

@Tim
I’ll wait for the official releases. Transformers had the same thing going on.
Chineese worker sneaks toy out of factory before release date to sell on Ebay for extra cash. Technically, its stealing. A lot of people will buy that kind of stuff just so they can get it earlier. Problem with this method is that the toys aren’t always up to the standards of MISB (Mint in sealed box), and a few have been known to have a bit of QC issues such as paint operations being a bit messy, or some of the plastic being a bit off. So yeah, probably not a good idea to buy them just yet.

Jun 17, 2012 at 01:14AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!