+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General V: We Just Don't Know What Went Wrong

Last posted Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT. Added Feb 19, 2012 at 11:27PM EST
9954 posts from 194 users

HEY KIDS, YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!

“Adventure Time?”

…Close, but no cigar.

It’s time for the third installment of Takashi’s pony parodies!

But this time we’re doing it a little bit differently.

Instead of taking a non-pony song and ponifying the lyrics, I’m taking a pony song and I’m gonna parody it using one of my other favorite shows: Phineas and Ferb.

I know at least one of you’s gonna enjoy this. Put your hands togeter for The Flynn-Fletcher brothers (Imaginative builders non-pariel)

[Phineas] Would you look at what we’ve got here brother of mine
Ain’t if just a dang shame?
Who would’ve thought that this year’s annual cider festival would’ve been so lame?
Somebody’s gotta start making more cider before people start raising a fuss.

[Ferb] Well if you ask me dear bother that somebody should be uuuuuuuusssssssss!

[Phineas] Well Ferb you know what I always say,
I know what we’re gonna do today
Phineas!
[Ferb] and Ferb!
[Both] We’re the famous Flynn-Fletcher brotheerrrrrrrrrrs!
Imaginative builders non-pariel!

[Isabella] Non-pa-what?

[Phineas] Non-pariel, and that’s exactly the reason why I say
We’re gonna kick this festival up a notch by the end of the day.
And with a new town with tons of Cider, fresh-squeezed and ready for drinking!
[Ferb] More cider than you drink in all you’re days of thiiiiiiiinkiiiiiiiiing~

[Buford] I doubt that!

[Phineas] Well guys you know what I always say,
Phineas!
[Ferb] And Ferb
[Both] We’re the famous Flynn-Fletcher brotheerrrrrrrrrs!

[Phineas] I suppose by now you’re wondering
’bout our peculiar mechanical creation

[Ferb] I say,
the fruit of our imaginaaaaaaaatiiooooooon~

[Phineas] And I suppose by now you’re wondering,
“Where is this promised cider?”

[Ferb] Any kid can make a claim
and any adult can do the same.

[Phineas] But my brother and have something unique and superb
unseen at any time in this great new world.

[Both] And that’s oppportunityyyyyyyyyyyyy~

[Phineas] Folks it’s the one and only,
The biggest and the best!

[Ferb] The unbelievable

[Phineas] unimpeachable

[Ferb] indispensable

[Phineas] I-Can’t-believe-able!

[Both] Phineas and Ferb Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000! ((Because I couldn’t think of anything else.))

[Phineas] Whadya say, sister?
[Isabella] (Faints)

[Phineas] Well guys you know what I always say,
Phineas!
[Ferb] And Ferb!

[Phineas] Oh hey, the delivery truck’s already here.
[Delivery guy] Sign here please. Say, aren’t you kids a little young to be serving ambiguously alcoholic drinks to people?
[Phineas] Yes, yes we are.

[Crowd] You know what they say,
They’re gonna do today…

[Phineas] Ready Ferb?
[Ferb] Ready bro.
[Both] Then let’s go, go, go!

[Phineas] And show these thirsty danvillites a world of delicious cider!

[Crowd] Cider! Cider! Cider! Cider!
Cider! Cider! Cider! Cider! (etc.)

[Phineas] Watch closely my friends!
[Ferb] The fun begins…
[Phineas] Now, here’s where the magic happens, right here in this heaving roiling cider press boiling guts of the very machine, those apples plucked fresh are right now as we speak being turned into grade-A top-notch five-star blow-your-sock-off one-of-a-kind cider!
[Ferb] Feel free to take a sneak peak!

[Candace] Now wait you Hellions, drop it!
Whatever you’re doing just stop it!
Mom’s gonna absolutely flip her lid when she sees what you’ve done!
I’m gonna drag her down to see it
and when I finally convince her to believe in it,
You’re gonna be grounded for the rest of your life so I’d suggest you run!

[Phineas] Well I’m very glad you dropped on by, Dear Candace.
I say I’m glad you dropped on by.
We’ve a special cup of cider just for you, oh man.
It’s so good, couldn’t you just simply die?

[Ferb] Yes, sir, yes ma’am this great machine, it’s just the very best
So whaddaya say then, Danville?
Care to step into the modern world
And put the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 to the test?

[Phineas] Whadya say folks? You want some high-quality and fully stocked Cider? I sure do! And I want a lot! I know she does! So does he! C’mon Tri-State area, you know what I’m talkin’ about!

[Phineas] Well guys you know what I always say!
I know what we’re gonna do today!
Phineas!
[Ferb] And Ferb!

[Both]Yeah!

Jun 18, 2012 at 04:48PM EDT

@Pyro:

Best evil?

@Connor:

I’d use the bits to buy a large rock and mug Blueblood with it. With the money I acquire from that, I will buy all of those booths and the company running them. I will then switch it over to hugs from kisses, and then wait for the profits to roll in…

Jun 18, 2012 at 05:10PM EDT

I know this has probably been posted here, but I’m gonna do it again cause it’s a damn good video.

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 05:17PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 05:16PM EDT

Hey, I’m on the forums from now on. How about that.

Also, here’s a thing.

Since it’s animated by the same person who brought us “Two Best Sisters Play”, there are several nods to Celestia and Luna throughout the video. And one Derpy cameo.

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 05:26PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 05:26PM EDT

@Lasers

Because I totally know you meant to say “best pony”. I knew you’d come around.

@bits for kisses deal

I’d most likely spend any and all bits that came into my possession this way instead.

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 05:51PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 05:49PM EDT

@Bronies and religion.
I would provide my opinion, but sadly I find this a very touchy and personal subject. Let’s just say that it holds very intimate memories. I also wish not to get on such subjects. I’m here to discuss ponies (among other things) not insert my personal view on religion, the world, and my perspective of such things as it alone would fill up an entire page.

@Kissing booth.
I said it once, I said it again. ’Tavi all the way. I deserve a round of applause for my devotion.

Thank you, doll.

@Takashi.O
Someone needs to record that. Big time.

@pheonix
I agree wholeheartedly with that post. Necessity is the mother of invention, after all. They really don’t need use for many modern things such as vehicles because they are bloody ponies. They have magic, why would they need electricity? If they do, then the dam is explained, or it could be explained with the reservoir mentioned by someone else. They have trains that run on coal since they also do need ways to transport ponies and items through large distances as well.

@Ponies evolved from humans theory
Since this is Faust’s creation we’re talking about, what if Equestria came from the charred remains of what was left over from Aku? As explained from this image
WAIT A MINUTE!

WHAT IF THAT SAMURAI JACK MOVIE PROMISED SO LONG AGO IS BEING DELAYED SO MUCH BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO CONNECT IT WITH FIM IN SOME WAY!?!
…A man can dream, eh?

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 06:14PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 05:58PM EDT

@Kissing booth discussion

Seriously people? I’m not going to say that’s disgusting because they’re horses, but they’re horses, also known as the filthiest animals on the planet. And to my knowledge, none of them brush their teeth, so who knows what micro-bacteria is lurking in their oral crevices?

Furthermore, their coats could be riddled with fleas and other such atrocities, so I wouldn’t even give a kiss on the cheek.

And I especially wouldn’t give a kiss on the hoof. Horses are known to walk through their own fecal matter.

I know I’ve mentioned many times before that I dislike most humanizations, but this:

This is freaking awesome.

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 06:24PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 06:11PM EDT

@Explosive Lasers the Element of Slapping
(sorry, don’t visit these forums very often)

“If we act like the type of crowd that goes to Bronycons is something to be ashamed of, I’m afraid there is no way to make ourselves look like respectable human beings…
Opinions?”

well im terribly sorry but with all due respect to these people, they are unkept, are not taking care of their outer apearance at all, have incredibly strange beliefs (fortune cookie guy for example) and completely disregard social norms.

while social norms are not mendatory, completly throwing them out the window is outrahous and uncceptble.
people who do that are usually centered around themselves and have no care for other people’s thoughts and/or feelings.

this kind of behavior is terribly unhealthy and dare i saw – shameful…

that’s my opinion. scociety have social standards for a RESON

Jun 18, 2012 at 06:16PM EDT

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

@Pyro:

Best evil?

@Connor:

I’d use the bits to buy a large rock and mug Blueblood with it. With the money I acquire from that, I will buy all of those booths and the company running them. I will then switch it over to hugs from kisses, and then wait for the profits to roll in…

As if anyone else could be more evil, cute, and awesome, all at the same time than Diamond Tiara. Chrysalis is a worthy villain, but no substitute for your daily dose of Vitamin Spoiled Bitch.

@Connor

CAN’T SEE ANYTHING MY EYES IT BURNS

Is that Photo Finish, Fancy Pants, and the Mayor at the same booth?

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 06:28PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 06:26PM EDT

Alton Brown the windigo wrote:

@Electric Muffins
Unclean teeth? I beg to differ…

Talking about clean teeth and not mentioning Ponyville’s resident dentist?
Wha?

Though, any species that uses its mouth for holding tools and changing dirty diapers ain’t for kissin’.

Jun 18, 2012 at 06:26PM EDT

DeadParrot222 wrote:

Talking about clean teeth and not mentioning Ponyville’s resident dentist?
Wha?

Though, any species that uses its mouth for holding tools and changing dirty diapers ain’t for kissin’.

Which is why I choose Trixie.
Unicorns don’t carry things in their mouths. It’s far too uncouth.

Jun 18, 2012 at 06:43PM EDT

“Hey!”

“Are you callin’ us Earth ponies ‘uncouth?’ Why I oughta sho-”

“Heh heh… Oops…”

Jun 18, 2012 at 06:53PM EDT

@muffins
Filthiest animal on the planet? No way, not even close. They eat a diet of grasses and nothing else. They might not brush, but they have far less dental problems than humans or other meat eaters because they don’t have to deal with rotting flesh between their teeth. Sweaty horses actually smell ok, the same cant be said for sweaty people. They really aren’t that dirty. I do agree though that I wouldn’t kiss them, but just because they are a different species, not because of cleanliness, hell, I give mouth to mouth to newborn lambs if needed

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 07:07PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 07:04PM EDT

Jolly Jew wrote:

“If we act like the type of crowd that goes to Bronycons is something to be ashamed of, I’m afraid there is no way to make ourselves look like respectable human beings…
Opinions?”

well im terribly sorry but with all due respect to these people, they are unkept, are not taking care of their outer apearance at all, have incredibly strange beliefs (fortune cookie guy for example) and completely disregard social norms.

while social norms are not mendatory, completly throwing them out the window is outrahous and uncceptble.
people who do that are usually centered around themselves and have no care for other people’s thoughts and/or feelings.

It’s not nearly as bad as you’re making it out to be. My little brother is both manic depressive and severely autistic- so believe me, I know the importance of “social norms.”

Most bronies are regular, amiable people. A bunch of folks in 20% Cooler T-shirts or Cosplay or whatever is not outrageous nor is it unacceptable. It’s who we are. Are there a few folks in our fandom that have a few mental issues to work out? Yes. my brother is an example of that. That does not mean we need to feel ashamed of our fandom. We just need to be tolerant and understanding of them.

Jun 18, 2012 at 07:26PM EDT

Btw, I’ve been seeing a lot of these recently:

What’s with that?

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 08:00PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 08:00PM EDT

@Electric Muffins

It’s this meme

Edit:
Thanks for the help El Slinker!

You got one extra http on that address, bro.
Anyway. Congratulations Australia! you can now play Mature games uncensored!

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 08:24PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 08:08PM EDT

Jun 18, 2012 at 08:15PM EDT

@The Bend Over thing:

It’s an inside joke for the gallery originating from one of the images of the meme posted above that said ‘Sex?’ at the top, followed by responses that fit each character. Except Rarity, who just had ‘Bend over’ as her response. This was ridiculed in another one of the images that said ‘Wanna be friends?’ at the top, to which the characters responded normally.

Except Rarity…

Who just had ‘Bend over’ as her response.

So, since then (it was a day ago, I think) people have been making jokes about it, like the posted pictures.

Edit: You guys are taking this thing way too seriously. The original meme post was a joke in itself, and the ‘Wanna be friends?’ one was making further fun of it. It’s not serious it all, it’s just making fun of something that was made to poke fun at Rarity.

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 08:41PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 08:39PM EDT

Gigatoast wrote:

And then I lost all faith in the image gallery.

Yeah, not too ecstatic about that…meme, either.
Seems too over-the-top for me, and I’ve never been one for suggested rape or molestation (which is why I am certainly not a big fan of Molestia).
But figuring it’s the internet, of course something like that’s gonna spread.

Jun 18, 2012 at 08:39PM EDT

Eris the Pone wrote:

Hey look, another one popped up!

GOD DAMN IT!!!
WHY SO MANY CHOICES!!!
I got to liquidate this thing down.
Okay my choices is between Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.
Must…choose….think…Think…THINK….THINK!...THINK!!!…. THINK!!! …. THINK!!! ….

Pinkie Pie would be a great kisser I mean she is a party animal so I am assuming she must know how to at least kiss a stallion. But Fluttershy’s might be more calm and gentle.

Fluttershy possible would be scared off just by seeing some one coming to her though… However it would be awesome because she is like my waifu… But Pinkie Pie is my waifu as well..

COMPROMISE POWERS, ACTIVATE!!!

Kiss on forehead from Pinkie Pie. Then kissing Fluttershy’s cheek. All that adds up to 5 bits.

FuckYeah.jpeg

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 09:10PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 08:56PM EDT

Jolly Jew wrote:

Opinions?”

First: Dat grammar. Dear lord, dat grammar.

Second: That’s just plain rude. There is no nicer way to bring it, but you’re just being mean and rude.

What you’re basically saying here is that everyone who goes to a bronycon is unclean filth who will never be accepted in society. Dude, you’re being a huge d*ck here. I can go into details here on why this is incorrect, but the context in your post is just so plain wrong and contains so much generalising, it’s not even funny anymore. I’m not even going to counter-argument you, the flaws should be more than obvious.

True. But no one ever said the bronies in question have completely abandoned their social norms. You’re just jumping to conclusions here.

And what makes you think that if I might ask? There are plenty of people out there who wouldn’t go as “normal” by social standards. But does that make them social outcasts who should be avoided at all cost? No, and fuck you if you think so. You don’t know those people, what gives you the right to think that they should be kept away from society?

And last of all, why is your description as “normal” really the socially accepted normal human being? What is socially acceptable is different everywhere. In the Netherlands, gay marriage is legally allowed. In certain middle eastern countries, being gay gets you the death penalty. What is socially acceptable in both countries varies a lot as you can see. Certain African tribes have fashion tastes that people in modern countries would like to avoid at all costs. But to them, it’s completely normal. To them, our fashion tastes are something they would like to avoid.

This also applies to those bronies. Who cares that they are different? It doesn’t make them less human. You might see them as social outcasts, but to them things like that are completely normal.

I know that you have asperger syndrome Jolly Jew, so I hoped at least you would understand a bit on how it would be to be socially different like some of the people you are describing (even though in different ways). But it seems I was mistaking miserably.

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 09:42PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 09:35PM EDT

Calm down everyone…

and proceed to let Rarity into your life.

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 10:08PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 10:07PM EDT

So I heard some of you weren’t bending over.

>2012
>not bending over when a lady asks you to

Savages.

Jun 18, 2012 at 10:13PM EDT

Joe Amethyst wrote:

Calm down everyone…

Why am I more worried by that wiggling horn than the text?

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 10:15PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 10:14PM EDT

@Joe & Iamslow

Try it.
Tell me to bend over one more time! I dare you! No! I double dare you mutherf###er!
(ahem)
I submit to no one. I do not tolerate rape.

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 10:28PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 10:24PM EDT

PopperFett the Mandalore wrote:

@Joe & Iamslow

Try it.
Tell me to bend over one more time! I dare you! No! I double dare you mutherf###er!
(ahem)

You seem a little flustered, friend.

Jun 18, 2012 at 10:31PM EDT

PopperFett the Mandalore wrote:

@Joe & Iamslow

Try it.
(ahem)

Spoiler: click on the image.

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 10:52PM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 10:32PM EDT

Eris the Pone wrote:

I take those 5 bits. Turn around, go to Sugarcube corner and buy some pies or cake or some shit.

I ain’t kissing no goddamn horses.

Dac posted:

hell, I give mouth to mouth to newborn lambs if needed

Oh Dacky-kins…you make ridiculing your farmboy ways far…far…too easy.

Jun 18, 2012 at 11:10PM EDT

Joe Amethyst wrote:

Calm down everyone…

I don’t think that my ‘life’ is all she wants to get into…
But who could say no to that face?

Jun 18, 2012 at 11:31PM EDT

Joe Amethyst wrote:

Calm down everyone…

“I know just the mare…”

Jun 19, 2012 at 12:05AM EDT

ExudesAffluence wrote:

“I know just the mare…”

Run, Rainbow!
Run!

Or fly!
Flying would be better!

Jun 19, 2012 at 12:25AM EDT

@Tim

“That’s it, I’m turning you in.”
“Chris Hansen, got your predator. Time to pay the bounty”.

Derpy is the best Ninja.

Jun 19, 2012 at 12:36AM EDT

Eris the Pone wrote:

Pardon me while I proceed to kiss a yellow pegasus on the cheek, and receive one on the forehead from the same.

>mfw neighsayers:

I’d never kiss a pony full on the lips, but I think I am okay with this much. I still would rather just have a hug though…

Oh, and what’s this about horses? These ponies are practically human, and they’re certainly just as tidy as us. Rarity even hit the spa twice in one day for goodness’ sake. Yep, very clean creatures…

Well, except for this one, but she’s kind of an odd case. We don’t really let her out much.

Last edited Jun 19, 2012 at 12:48AM EDT
Jun 19, 2012 at 12:44AM EDT

Hey guys. I haven’t posted in a while, sorry about that. It’s because some of the stuff you guys talk about is just over my head and I don’t feel like I have much to contribute, but I’m gonna try to change that.
@ ben dover thing

yeah I think I’ll avoid that one
@ kissing booth
How much would it cost to have one of the ponies lick my face?……what?

Question: can someone please crossover MLP with Rocky and Bullwinkle?

I used to watch that show all the time as a kid.

Jun 19, 2012 at 12:48AM EDT

DeadParrot222 wrote:

Run, Rainbow!
Run!

Or fly!
Flying would be better!

“They all gasp seem to think gasp that I’m gasp into all this kinky shit! gasp I just wish gasp that they wouldn’t gasp tie the ropes so tight gasp every time!”

Last edited Jun 19, 2012 at 12:56AM EDT
Jun 19, 2012 at 12:53AM EDT

Eris the Pone wrote:

3 bits for fluttershy please.

Jun 19, 2012 at 01:01AM EDT

@The whole Bend over

Did you make this macro, Popper? Hahaha nice

But this brings up another point. This is actually spreading quite heavily around the Brony community here and that’s bringing more interest into “Bend over” in general

But I don’t see a lot of evidence of “Bend over” being used as a meme around the web. Right now its just appears to be a growing trend within the Brony circles here only, propagated by ourselves. I hope this doesn’t become the next Cheeto

On the other hand we already know that it’s not an MLP specific thing either. It’s been in other macro’s.

I’d like to see more research done into “Bend over” and see where all these macro’s are coming from. I want to know if it’s something we are propagating ourselves or something that is trending in other Brony communities which is being reflected here. Perhaps the first thing worth answering is is it a forced meme? It’s starting to seem like it is.

I’d write this in the comment section on the article itself but right now it looks like people are all over the damn place. Either going on mass negging sprees or expressing nothing but butthurt. I hate it when people can’t get over their butthurt and just scream “+1 DAEDPOOL COZ I DUN LIKE DIZ”. I can’t get a conversation going there so I’m bringing it up here.

Is “Bend Over” a meme? Discuss.

Last edited Jun 19, 2012 at 01:41AM EDT
Jun 19, 2012 at 01:39AM EDT

I personally wouldn’t consider “bend over” a meme, more of a joke within the brony community. Let’s give it a while, see if it continues to spread, then we’ll see if we can call it a meme or not.

Also, Rarity is second best pony.

Jun 19, 2012 at 01:52AM EDT
Is “Bend Over” a meme? Discuss.

I’ve never heard of it till today actually.

Jun 19, 2012 at 02:02AM EDT

Jolly Jew wrote:

Opinions?”

Dude…. Honestly what the fuck? Many regular users here know that I am not very “dorky” and tend not to like conventions and cosplay, but to call the people who do " unclean filth"? That’s just so stupid I’m not even gonna counter any of your stupid points.
“While social norms are not mendatory, completely throwing them out the window is outrahous and uncceptble”
I have always said this so I agree, but who said that the majority of bronies are " throwing social norms out the window"? That’s a huge generalization. Anyways, who are you to talk? Using proper spelling is a social norm, but you’ve obviously thrown that out the window.
I swear, you need to calm your tits. Every post you make is just a misinformed rant full of butthurt and packaged in bad grammar. Sorry to be rude, but when you call people you don’t even know “unclean” than you can expect to get some rude responses.

Jun 19, 2012 at 04:30AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!