>mfw that finale:
Seriously, I couldn’t think of a better way to round off such an awesome season. Those episodes were the perfect way to finish it all, combining a great story, unexpected twists, interesting new characters, epic action scenes, a few neat little cameos, some nice songs, and the usual FiM humour we’ve grown to love.
[I’m probably gonna forget half of them, there were so many this time!]
- I really liked Twilight’s relationship with her brother. I was expecting him to be a bit of an ass, but he turned out to be pretty cool guy.
- Pinkie sneezes parties now. I approve.
- Twili? SHINING ARMOR. Y U NO CALL HER TWI?!
- Colgate and Lyra have voices now. Voices for ALL the fan favourites!
- Luna’s back! To quote best pony: yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes….
- Twilight’s rant was so epic at the end of part 1. I felt really bad for her when nobody believed her. Also: “If I were you, I wouldn’t show up to the wedding at all!”. AW SHIT SON, NO YOU DIDN’T
- Wait… what the hell is Cadence doing? Oh God, this show is now grimdark
- The first highlight I’m gonna list here is the entire episode. There was too much win here for one man to handle.
- Since when did MLP actually get sorta scary?
- Cadence is one hell of a bitch. I hope she dies horribly.
- Oh wait… wut? There are two now? Totally didn’t see that one coming. She is now less of a bitch.
- So, Cadence is actually a good guy, and her evil twin (who I like to call ‘Queen Bitch’) is a ‘changeling’? What does that even- OMG KILL IT WITH FIRE.
- Seriously, best monsters ever. They even beat the timber wolves in terms of sheer awesomeness. The team really outdid themselves here.
- That action scene between the mane 6 and all those changelings… guh, I can’t even describe the awesome.
- FlutterDash is now canon. LOL.
- Pinkie is wielding a rapid-fire Twilight laser. My life is now complete.
- Screw the Helements of Armory, all we need is LOVE, bitch! Seriously though, that love explosion scene was so epic. (That sounded less dirty in my head)
OMG, Vinyl! I’m your biggest fan!
- Guys. Seriously. GUISE. We got to see her EYES. Someone get an HD version of this so we can see if they were red or not!
I think I got just about everything there. I don’t think I’ve given out a perfect 10/10 in any of these hastily-written episode summaries, but this one deserves it. 10 out of mother-f*ckin’ 10. Thanks to Studio B for such an awesome season, and thanks to everyone in this thread for being equally awesome!
Oh wait… I just realised something.
This means we’re now in the Second Great Pony Drought…
“No Mac, ah can’t see no ponies for miles neither…”
Anyone up for SynchTube later? I’ll start one in 45 minutes or so if anyone’s interested. For those who aren’t familiar with SynchTube, we stream FiM episodes for Pony General posters to watch, and we chat alongside it (often about crazy unrelated stuff). All are welcome, and it tends to be pretty casual, so new members are just as welcome as the oldfags.