Forums / Discussion / General

171,587 total conversations in 5,627 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General V: We Just Don't Know What Went Wrong

Last posted Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT. Added Feb 19, 2012 at 11:27PM EST
9954 posts from 194 users

Come at me, heretics.

Edit: I claim this page in the name of the God-Empress! CELESTIA!!

Last edited Apr 26, 2012 at 10:21PM EDT
Apr 26, 2012 at 10:21PM EDT

@Ric

Indeed.

@Twins

See, Celestia knows a thing or two about making the punishment fit the crime, if ya know what I mean.

Last edited Apr 26, 2012 at 10:28PM EDT
Apr 26, 2012 at 10:27PM EDT

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

See, this is why lenient retarded prison systems are stupid. Why kill 5 people when you can kill 200 and receive the same punishment?

This list makes me regret ever being born as a human.

@unknown:
Luna all the way.

I suppose that’s why shows like Dexter are so satisfying. Sometimes the justice system just doesn’t cut it. Some people don’t deserve to live.
@millennial Dan
I usually wouldn’t say this, but let’s not joke about or bring ponies into such things. serial killers and capital punishment are serious and should not be taken lightly.

Last edited Apr 26, 2012 at 10:48PM EDT
Apr 26, 2012 at 10:37PM EDT

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

See, this is why lenient retarded prison systems are stupid. Why kill 5 people when you can kill 200 and receive the same punishment?

This list makes me regret ever being born as a human.

@unknown:
Luna all the way.

You need hugs.

THE NEXT BRONY WHO DOESN’T SPAM HUGZ PICS ISN’T A REAL BRONY!!!!!!!!!

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:01PM EDT

Yeah. Cereal Killers are terrible people.

I mean, look at that face. So disturbing, so filled with hunger. The poor rice crisps never had a chance, and yet he spooned him with all of his rage and delight, showing the passion he felt by doing that. And not satisfied yet, he decided to take a picture showing all the “pieces” of his “work” laying arround the place.

So sick it disgusts me.

Last edited Apr 26, 2012 at 11:08PM EDT
Apr 26, 2012 at 11:07PM EDT

Dac wrote:

I suppose that’s why shows like Dexter are so satisfying. Sometimes the justice system just doesn’t cut it. Some people don’t deserve to live.
@millennial Dan
I usually wouldn’t say this, but let’s not joke about or bring ponies into such things. serial killers and capital punishment are serious and should not be taken lightly.

Technically, the discussion of serial killers is the intruder here, at least in my view. I’m not so much trying to joke as redirect. I mean, this is a pony thread, right? But, if that’s really what you want to talk about…

Last edited Apr 26, 2012 at 11:13PM EDT
Apr 26, 2012 at 11:10PM EDT

@Unkown:

No matter where I live, I’ll always be a Texan. I couldn’t see myself being a Soviet.

I like the Republic oodles more than those Imperial bastards. Sure, the Sith are pretty bad-ass, but the Jedi are even more bad-ass. I mean, the Jedi don’t give a fuck. At all. They literally are not supposed to.

So, I’ll go with Luna. She’s my brothers favorite pony, and I kinda like her. Hell, I’ll also have Pyro on my side.

@Serial Killers:

This is why I love Texas. Fuck imprisonment. There is nothing barbaric about showing somebody exactly what they did to another human being. I know it’s cruel to the people performing the execution, because they have to kill somebody, but it’s giving murderers what they deserve. Fuck, sometimes I think it should be more painful. Think stabbing is less painful than lethal injection?

/mini-rant

@Hugs:

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:18PM EDT

@Unknown

Obviously Luna. This is a pony thread after all.

Somehow, I am not surprised that we are discussing serial killers on this thread. I would say that this is actually a sign we are getting back on track.

I don’t know about hugs, but one of the recent Moonstuck updates made me d’awwwww:

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:18PM EDT

Just thought you guys might like this.

Last edited Apr 26, 2012 at 11:25PM EDT
Apr 26, 2012 at 11:24PM EDT

@Killer/Rightful punishment discussion
You want to know which guy really rustled my jimmies?
Dr. Joseph Mengele. This S.S. Bastard was responsible for many deaths in the concentration camps during World War II, preforming live vivisections on humans and experimenting on ways to kill people and how long it would take for them to die. He used children.
CHILDREN
This guy killed children as part of an experiment! Live children. What’s worse, is that they never knew their fate was coming! He pretended to be nice, and then when he called them to his office, they never left.
Murderer. Just cold murder.
Wanna know the worst part? He lived for another 34 years after the war ended! The man was a monster, hunted across the world, and yet the world allowed him to live for another 34 FREAKING YEARS in comfort in Brazil, and he died naturally.
Most unjust punishment in the world, in my opinion.

Last edited Apr 26, 2012 at 11:41PM EDT
Apr 26, 2012 at 11:35PM EDT

@Current topic

(Plus none of you would like to hear my opinions on this. You’d get an angry mob and come burn me at the stake.)

The only two things related to psycho killers I like are the following:

and

Now STFU about this here and make you own thread.

Last edited Apr 26, 2012 at 11:42PM EDT
Apr 26, 2012 at 11:39PM EDT

So much for on topic, pony related discussion.

Well, abandoning thread for the day.

I leave you all with this:

Last edited Apr 26, 2012 at 11:46PM EDT
Apr 26, 2012 at 11:43PM EDT

Muffins wrote:

@Unknown

Somehow, I am not surprised that we are discussing serial killers on this thread. I would say that this is actually a sign we are getting back on track.

I don’t know about hugs, but one of the recent Moonstuck updates made me d’awwwww:

everytime when i see this pic i practically vomit rainbows. Literally my bedroom is filled with rainbow vomit everywhere, i think there might be something wrong with me.

Apr 27, 2012 at 12:03AM EDT

Muffins wrote:

@Unknown

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are gray.
You’ll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don’t take my sunshine away…

Apr 27, 2012 at 12:50AM EDT

Hey guys! Guess who I haven’t drawn in a while?

I’ll give you a hint:

There’s also an Imagination! one and my personal favorite a Fanon! one.

Apr 27, 2012 at 01:19AM EDT

Wow… for a canon ship, this is… kind of well made…

Apr 27, 2012 at 04:51AM EDT

@Bruelock
I thought Connor would of post that, oh well.

Have some funny!:

I always love cross overs! XD

Apr 27, 2012 at 06:41AM EDT

Bruelock wrote:

Make way for the true queen of duckface.

Last edited Apr 27, 2012 at 08:57AM EDT
Apr 27, 2012 at 08:48AM EDT

Bruelock wrote:

Apr 27, 2012 at 10:08AM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

@Bruelock

Have some funny!:

KYM-Pony-General.jpg

Names based on avatars, so sorry if you’re not there.

Last edited Apr 27, 2012 at 11:46AM EDT
Apr 27, 2012 at 11:46AM EDT

Will you guys stop quoting each other with huge pics? >:[

@Unknown:
Well, the Ka-52 has two seats, and unlike the Hind, they’re next to each other as they’re proven to be more effective at team building over the one-behind-the-other arrangement…..which totally sounds like euphemism for gay sex :/

But overall, I love all the attack Helos: Cobras, Super Cobras, Apaches, Hinds, Black Sharks and the poor neglected Havok :(

Oh, except the Eurocopter shit. It sucks.

Ugh…pony drought this week. What are you all watching till next season? For me, it’s the excellent Game of Thrones and Legend of Korra. Also, I want to download the entire Season 2 of Wakfu, season 2 of that show is over right? Can’t remember.

Apr 27, 2012 at 01:35PM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

@Unknown:
Well, the Ka-52 has two seats, and unlike the Hind, they’re next to each other as they’re proven to be more effective at team building over the one-behind-the-other arrangement…..which totally sounds like euphemism for gay sex :/

But overall, I love all the attack Helos: Cobras, Super Cobras, Apaches, Hinds, Black Sharks and the poor neglected Havok :(

Ugh…pony drought this week. What are you all watching till next season? For me, it’s the excellent Game of Thrones and Legend of Korra. Also, I want to download the entire Season 2 of Wakfu, season 2 of that show is over right? Can’t remember.

I’ve taken a liking to Young Justice, but ponies will still dominate my entertainment for the week. So many fanfics, so little time…

Apr 27, 2012 at 01:41PM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

@Unknown:

This thread!

Also watching Game of Thrones, a couple of new anime series and a bunch of other stuff.

Apr 27, 2012 at 02:08PM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

@Unknown:

Trying to actually accomplish something artistic this week. I’ve taken up vectoring, airbrushing, special effects and Flash animation all within the space of a month. Needless to say, I’ve yet to master any of them. I was working on a video of ponies in real life, using footage from a recent trip to Italy. But I spent like ten hours working on one scene of a completely platonic gondola ride featuring Dash and Applejack and then lost all of it. So I’ve kinda stopped since then. Now working on an airbrush painting of some ponies fighting Changelings, and mucking about with Flash.

Apr 27, 2012 at 02:10PM EDT

This is… Quite cool actually (imo)!

Last edited Apr 27, 2012 at 02:14PM EDT
Apr 27, 2012 at 02:14PM EDT

@I post stuff
What… on… earth…? That is extremely disturbing for some reason and yet… it’s not? I don’t know. I feel simultaneously like staring at it and running away to go hide in my room. WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC?

Last edited Apr 27, 2012 at 02:58PM EDT
Apr 27, 2012 at 02:56PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

@Bruelock

Have some funny!:

Apr 27, 2012 at 03:22PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

I forgot the name of the original comic of this, it’s been so long sense I last checked. All I know from the art style the original, comic series are funny as all get out.

Apr 27, 2012 at 03:50PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

I forgot the name of the original comic of this, it’s been so long sense I last checked. All I know from the art style the original, comic series are funny as all get out.

I think it’s something like Persona Himsday comic dub. Although I’m not entirely sure about this.

Apr 27, 2012 at 04:05PM EDT

BAM!

That marks the second time Sethisto’s used one of my Screwball pictures as a header on EqD.

Apr 27, 2012 at 04:18PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

As you wish.

Edit: @Gigatoast

Well naturally!

Last edited Apr 27, 2012 at 04:29PM EDT
Apr 27, 2012 at 04:24PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

You want Hiimdaisy-pony crossovers? You’ll get Hiimdaisy-pony crossovers.
Large pictures embedded directly, don’t click unless you want to load it.

SHE IS HALF-TREE is lifted directly from the original comic, no need to switch references here.

BUT YOU ARE A PONY! AND SHE IS A PONY! AND PONIES AND PONIES ARE ALWAYS LOVERS!
^This should be the fandom’s motto…

Hiimdaisy’s original parody collection
Parody’s Pony parody-er devArt page.

That aside…
Congratulations Gigatoast!
However, the real winner here is US for having you posting again on our thread!

Last edited Apr 27, 2012 at 05:02PM EDT
Apr 27, 2012 at 04:50PM EDT

Seems I have missed a bit.
@Bruelock & Connor
I was unsure what to think of that pic… Art’s good, but suggestiveness is high…
Allow me some time to sort my mixed emotions, so I won’t upvote nor neg (well, I wouldn’t neg in the first place) any of it.

@Hiimdaisy crossovers
Cool!

@burning_phoenix
I love a whole lotta attack helos (and I agree, wtf with the Eurocopter), but Hinds will always have a special place in my heart…

Now, for a personal story:

An acquaintance of mine (who is an anti-brony and doesn’t know I am one), started joking around about MLP. He said he could name two, and said this:
“FlutterPie and Pinkie Pie”
I kept a straigt face on the outside, but on the inside I was like:

LOL HE SHIPPED WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT

Apr 27, 2012 at 05:02PM EDT

Still eagerly awaiting a Chrysalis fanfic.

Bronies, y u no be writefag?

Apr 27, 2012 at 05:14PM EDT

X wrote:

SHE IS HALF-TREE is lifted directly from the original comic, no need to switch references here.

That aside…

Apr 27, 2012 at 05:29PM EDT

Speaking of comics and crossovers…
I’m actually surprised this wasn’t done sooner.

Last edited Apr 27, 2012 at 05:49PM EDT
Apr 27, 2012 at 05:47PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Too busy shipping RD and the kitchen sink.

I don’t really like Chrysalis enough to spend time writing a fanfic about her (especially since I’m screwing around with 10 individual stories, but that’s not really why). I mean, she’s cool and all, but Cadence and Shining Armor are 21% cooler.

I mean, FUCKING LOVE, man! FUCKING LOVE!

Apr 27, 2012 at 05:54PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

It takes a long time to write, bro. There’s a process involved.

Apr 27, 2012 at 06:15PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Like Fridge said, there’s a process involved. Ideas, especially for a character like Chrysallis, whose background is not explored, are hard to come by.
I would work on it if I could, but I’ve got four fics in development and a possible fifth in process of brainstorming. So my time is pretty much eaten up.
BTW Expect the first one to be on FIMFiction by Sunday

Apr 27, 2012 at 06:31PM EDT

X wrote:

That aside…

I stumbled on a image made by him and I thought this was hilarious.

Apr 27, 2012 at 06:38PM EDT

Watched Fritz the Cat a few days ago… much better than MLP… had boobs and all.

Apr 27, 2012 at 07:54PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!