Forums / Discussion / General

170,623 total conversations in 5,580 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General V: We Just Don't Know What Went Wrong

Last posted Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT. Added Feb 19, 2012 at 11:27PM EST
9954 posts from 194 users

@StarGazer
(takes all the posion darts, puts them on a small planet, then blows them up with the Death Star’s superlaser)
There, they’re all gone.

@Takashi.0

Errrrr…..
I…ummmm…..
….Nightmare Moon, is she okay with this?
Come on, I know you’re here; I saw you active earlier…
but stil…errrrrr…

@Windigo
I looked up the second film on wikipedia:

That was the most f###ing disgusting thing I’ve ever read…and that was just the summary!


Anyway, I just want to say that I’ll be gone after tomorrow for nine days without the ability to contact you guys (or at least, reply back). So if you have anything to say, put it on my wall or send me a private message. Lunar Dawn pt. 3 naturally will be on hold until I return.
I know it’s a vacation, but I’m gonna miss talking to you guys.

Last edited May 30, 2012 at 07:25PM EDT
May 30, 2012 at 07:12PM EDT
Quote


Luna confirmed for goddess of swag. Suck it, RandomMan.

Last edited May 30, 2012 at 07:29PM EDT
May 30, 2012 at 07:15PM EDT
Quote

Sandstone wrote:


Luna confirmed for goddess of swag. Suck it, RandomMan.

Any other requests Pyro?

May 30, 2012 at 07:43PM EDT
Quote

PINKIE MUST KNOW THE CAUSE OF THIS BLASHEMY!





Now only if I can figure out a way for the uploader not to make the same mistake again…

May 30, 2012 at 08:16PM EDT
Quote

@Windigo
Thanks for the mindbleach. Ironic how that’s Cadance and…well, you know how I feel about Chrysalis.
I’m still waiting for an answer, Nightmare Moon…
Oh yeah, that reminds me.
Take care of Chrysalis, while I’m gone, okay?

@Pinkimena
Egggghhhhh
Your Jimmies may be rustled by that, but mine aren’t. However, since I’m not feeling in the best of moods today… (oi, that Lyra thing, and some other things in the image gallery, shouldn’t get to me, but it is (Advance…beware).
I’d never thought I’d say this…but…
(charges up blaster)
Need a hand?

Last edited May 30, 2012 at 08:39PM EDT
May 30, 2012 at 08:28PM EDT
Quote

Can somepony explain this to me?
On Applejack’s farm, there are a bunch of pigs in it right?

Big whoop, lots of farms have pigs on it!
But wait, what is the primary purpose of raising pigs on a farm…

So, this must mean that the ponies…..

eat meat!?!?!

May 30, 2012 at 08:29PM EDT
Quote

OmniXVII wrote:

Can somepony explain this to me?
On Applejack’s farm, there are a bunch of pigs in it right?

Big whoop, lots of farms have pigs on it!
But wait, what is the primary purpose of raising pigs on a farm…

So, this must mean that the ponies…..

eat meat!?!?!

Simple, people use pigs to find truffles.
And ponies love truffles.

Last edited May 30, 2012 at 08:37PM EDT
May 30, 2012 at 08:31PM EDT
Quote

OmniXVII wrote:

Can somepony explain this to me?
On Applejack’s farm, there are a bunch of pigs in it right?

Big whoop, lots of farms have pigs on it!
But wait, what is the primary purpose of raising pigs on a farm…

So, this must mean that the ponies…..

eat meat!?!?!

Makes sense. Why else would they evolve higher intelligence? To chew grass? I dont think so.

May 30, 2012 at 08:33PM EDT
Quote

OmniXVII wrote:

Can somepony explain this to me?
On Applejack’s farm, there are a bunch of pigs in it right?

Big whoop, lots of farms have pigs on it!
But wait, what is the primary purpose of raising pigs on a farm…

So, this must mean that the ponies…..

eat meat!?!?!

Well how else will they get bologna for there sandwiches.

May 30, 2012 at 08:39PM EDT
Quote

2spooky the invisible windigo wrote:

Simple, people use pigs to find truffles.
And ponies love truffles.

No way do you need a pen of pigs to find truffles, they are used for bacon. They also have chickens, there is nothing really you can do with chickens that is vegetarian or doesn’t involve killing them. So using them for feathers isnt a valid response. Anyways, we know they eat eggs. The ponies are omnivores.

May 30, 2012 at 09:08PM EDT
Quote

@Windigo with salad
Objection on the grounds that I am Spiderman.

Last edited May 30, 2012 at 09:32PM EDT
May 30, 2012 at 09:08PM EDT
Quote

unrelated to current conversation:

Why can’t I take my palm off my face?
I mean, what the hell? Our image gallery…sure, I may have gotten a little rustled with Joe’s and Advance’s shipping war (just because of the sheer spamming of it), but ships like that don’t disturb me.
Nightmare Moon, if you thought Celestia was gonna get pissed at JJ for that Molestia post, she’s gonna go beserk, REAL beserk, at what’s there now.
There’s a pic (two actually), that shows a disgruntled Celestia about to rape Twilight with numerous sex toys
SRSLY? I MEAN, F###ING REALLY?
That’s the kind of s### that gets me pissed.
/rant


This made me feel better:

Sorry Vinyl.

Last edited May 30, 2012 at 09:27PM EDT
May 30, 2012 at 09:17PM EDT
Quote

2spooky the invisible windigo wrote:


Vegetarian bologna:


Why would they Be trying to mimic the taste of meat if they hadn’t tried it in the first place? Think about that for a sec.

Anyways, I think it’s been “confirmed” that that was some kind of vegetable by some animator. I’m calling bullshit. I’m sure they put the sandwich there forgetting that ponies don’t eat meat and he was just lying that that was their intention, but there is no way to explain the eggs. Ponies eat animal proteins.

Last edited May 30, 2012 at 09:35PM EDT
May 30, 2012 at 09:17PM EDT
Quote

Dac wrote:


Why would they Be trying to mimic the taste of meat if they hadn’t tried it in the first place? Think about that for a sec.

Anyways, I think it’s been “confirmed” that that was some kind of vegetable by some animator. I’m calling bullshit. I’m sure they put the sandwich there forgetting that ponies don’t eat meat and he was just lying that that was their intention, but there is no way to explain the eggs. Ponies eat animal proteins.


Both of your arguments are invalid.

While pigs are used to find truffles, they are also used to get rid of excess or rotten fruit. Said waste is digested by the pigs and turned into, errrrrrr…., think you know what I mean.

The manure the pigs excrete from their butts is an extremely rich and effective (albeit stinky) fertilizer. Fertilizer is a key resource needed for an agricultural business as said fertilizer enriches the soil and keeps it fertile, thus keeping the crop healthy and ensuring larger crop yields.

Thus the pigs are not solely there so that Rarity can get her sophisticated nom’s on but are there so that the Apples can ensure a large yield from their crops and recycle waste material that would have normally been thrown out via the use of bovine digestion!

May 30, 2012 at 10:06PM EDT
Quote

PopperFett the Mandalore wrote:

unrelated to current conversation:

Why can’t I take my palm off my face?
I mean, what the hell? Our image gallery…sure, I may have gotten a little rustled with Joe’s and Advance’s shipping war (just because of the sheer spamming of it), but ships like that don’t disturb me.
Nightmare Moon, if you thought Celestia was gonna get pissed at JJ for that Molestia post, she’s gonna go beserk, REAL beserk, at what’s there now.
There’s a pic (two actually), that shows a disgruntled Celestia about to rape Twilight with numerous sex toys
SRSLY? I MEAN, F###ING REALLY?
That’s the kind of s### that gets me pissed.
/rant


This made me feel better:

Sorry Vinyl.

Hey poppa, i just wanna remind you that…NOTHING IS SACRED

Just a reminder. But before i go back into my hut in the middle of the Everfree forest have some cute.

May 30, 2012 at 10:14PM EDT

>Ponies
>Eating meat

Have you guys been watching the same show as me? To quote Pinkie’s awful song from ‘Over A Barrel’:

Both our diets, I should mention
Are completely vegetarian
We all eat hay and oats
Why be at each other’s throat?

Considering they live in a rainbow-filled world where all other animals appear to possess some degree of higher-level intelligence, I highly doubt they’d slaughter for food. It does raise the question of why ponies would herd other animals and keep them in farms, but I’m guessing that it’s only to make the world seem more familiar to the viewers. It’s the same with the inclusion of things like milk and eggs in their diet, since IRL horses can survive without any animal protein whatsoever.

May 30, 2012 at 10:21PM EDT
Quote

Am I the only one who read this in Star Scream’s voice?

Last edited May 30, 2012 at 10:48PM EDT
May 30, 2012 at 10:31PM EDT
Quote

Dac wrote:

No way do you need a pen of pigs to find truffles, they are used for bacon. They also have chickens, there is nothing really you can do with chickens that is vegetarian or doesn’t involve killing them. So using them for feathers isnt a valid response. Anyways, we know they eat eggs. The ponies are omnivores.

Oh, maybe there’s a bunch of magic spiders around:

(Please tell me I’m not the only one who remembers this!)

Dac wrote:

Anyways, I think it’s been “confirmed” that that was some kind of vegetable by some animator. I’m calling bullshit. I’m sure they put the sandwich there forgetting that ponies don’t eat meat and he was just lying that that was their intention, but there is no way to explain the eggs. Ponies eat animal proteins.

It was confirmed as Beetroot.

May 30, 2012 at 10:42PM EDT
Quote

badsitrep wrote:


Both of your arguments are invalid.

While pigs are used to find truffles, they are also used to get rid of excess or rotten fruit. Said waste is digested by the pigs and turned into, errrrrrr…., think you know what I mean.

The manure the pigs excrete from their butts is an extremely rich and effective (albeit stinky) fertilizer. Fertilizer is a key resource needed for an agricultural business as said fertilizer enriches the soil and keeps it fertile, thus keeping the crop healthy and ensuring larger crop yields.

Thus the pigs are not solely there so that Rarity can get her sophisticated nom’s on but are there so that the Apples can ensure a large yield from their crops and recycle waste material that would have normally been thrown out via the use of bovine digestion!

> say both my arguments are invalid
>only disprove one

I’ll give you the pigs, that makes sense I suppose. Still, The eggs that rarity makes in sister hooves social prove that they can digest animal proteins, something that real horses cannot. Hell even in the plant department, horses can’t eat a lot of things. Also, pinkie pie threw up in that one episode, since horses are not true ruminants and can’t ruminate, they also can’t throw up. So we now know the ponies don’t have a digestive system at all similar to that of a real horse. Therefore, we can’t rule out that they a completely vegetarian. I mean, we know for sure they eat eggs, and animals that eat only eggs( egg eating snakes) are still considered carnivores. So no, they aren’t completely vegetarian.
Say what you will, but the proof is in the pudding…err… eggs.

May 30, 2012 at 11:15PM EDT
Quote

@Dac: I just finished eating a sandwich whilst reading the plot’s for both Human Centipede movies… Now I see this?

I also need some of this stuff too. Could anyone help me out?

Last edited May 30, 2012 at 11:20PM EDT
May 30, 2012 at 11:19PM EDT
Quote

Dac wrote:


Why would they Be trying to mimic the taste of meat if they hadn’t tried it in the first place? Think about that for a sec.

Anyways, I think it’s been “confirmed” that that was some kind of vegetable by some animator. I’m calling bullshit. I’m sure they put the sandwich there forgetting that ponies don’t eat meat and he was just lying that that was their intention, but there is no way to explain the eggs. Ponies eat animal proteins.


We can assume that Griffons and Diamond Dogs are omnivores right?
Is it not possible that the ponies made imitation ham in order to properly recreate Griffon or Diamond Dog cuisine? Much like regular sweet potato can be a replacement for kumera when making a dish from New Zealand?

Edit:
Regarding eggs, one can eat eggs and still be vegetarian. It’s vegans that can’t eat eggs or milk.

Last edited May 30, 2012 at 11:41PM EDT
May 30, 2012 at 11:36PM EDT
Quote

Well, it’s getting late here, and I’m leaving tomorrow. I’ll see if before I go I’ll say some parting words.
But in case I don’t, I’ll get everything out here:

*Windigo- Send me any fics you make by PM. I may just get the chance to actually check my inbox.

*Joe- you know what I’ll be expecting.

*Nightmare Moon- I still need a response; before I leave preferably. I’ll definitely check my inbox before I go. And take care of her, alright?

*The rest of you- Keep it real. This Mandalorian’s gonna miss you, and so, please be nice to each other. Again, if there’s anything you want to tell me, or anything you want me to see, send it by PM or on my wall, and hopefully, I can see it sometime while I’m gone. Don’t expect replies though, because I don’t think I can do those.
When I come back, I’ll work on Lunar Dawn part 3 (read it yet, Zarathh? Again, sorry for not reading the one you sent me).
So, here’s a comic that I thought was freaking hilarious:

Last edited May 30, 2012 at 11:59PM EDT
May 30, 2012 at 11:57PM EDT
Quote

Same as Popper, I have to leave for a few days, starting tomorrow.

Also, Popper, Celestia is my favorite pony, and you cannot BELIEVE how unrustled I am by all the pr0n/Molestia/Tyrant Celestia stuff. It’s nothing to worry about, because this is the internet, and there’s always going to be stuff like that. It doesn’t effect my thoughts or interpretations of the character anymore than Sweet Apple Massacre made me think Big Mac was a serial rapist/murder. And, besides, there has been plenty of good stuff for everypony to more than counteract the bad. All sorts of art, music, fics, etc. have been made for each pony to render any and all attempts to give them a negative personality void.

Furthermore, regarding that comic you posted… I’m sure every person I’ve ever done anything with knows that feel.

As for the omnivore discussion:

The proof and evidence brought up so far suggest that they are, in fact, vegetarians. We’re grasping at straws trying to disprove it, when there is more than enough evidence to suggest otherwise. I mean, when an artist goes out and says something wasn’t meat, you can tell the team is trying to make them vegetarian.

So, until further notice, they are vegetarians.

Also, is anybody else going to be able to play in the GW2 Beta running from the 8th to the 10th? If I’m not gone that weekend, I am going to play the holy FUCK out of that game.

May 31, 2012 at 12:12AM EDT
Quote

PopperFett the Mandalore wrote:

Well, it’s getting late here, and I’m leaving tomorrow. I’ll see if before I go I’ll say some parting words.
But in case I don’t, I’ll get everything out here:

*Windigo- Send me any fics you make by PM. I may just get the chance to actually check my inbox.

*Joe- you know what I’ll be expecting.

*Nightmare Moon- I still need a response; before I leave preferably. I’ll definitely check my inbox before I go. And take care of her, alright?

*The rest of you- Keep it real. This Mandalorian’s gonna miss you, and so, please be nice to each other. Again, if there’s anything you want to tell me, or anything you want me to see, send it by PM or on my wall, and hopefully, I can see it sometime while I’m gone. Don’t expect replies though, because I don’t think I can do those.
When I come back, I’ll work on Lunar Dawn part 3 (read it yet, Zarathh? Again, sorry for not reading the one you sent me).
So, here’s a comic that I thought was freaking hilarious:

I’ll be seeing you space bounty hunter!

May you return in one piece so I may rustle those R34 jimmies.
Really, really

Also, Queen Chrysallis shall accompany you, go get ’em tiger.

May 31, 2012 at 12:16AM EDT
Quote

@Windigo:

Sorry Windigo, but we’ve seen that gif before :P

As for whether egg eaters are vegetarians, it’s a blurry line that many in the vegetarian community are still debating. It’s a very blurry line.

May 31, 2012 at 12:28AM EDT
Quote

2spooky the invisible windigo wrote:


We can assume that Griffons and Diamond Dogs are omnivores right?
Is it not possible that the ponies made imitation ham in order to properly recreate Griffon or Diamond Dog cuisine? Much like regular sweet potato can be a replacement for kumera when making a dish from New Zealand?

Edit:
Regarding eggs, one can eat eggs and still be vegetarian. It’s vegans that can’t eat eggs or milk.


First, a joke. What do you call a horse that can eat a meals worth of fried eggs? My ass. Mahhahahah… ENOUGH!

Anyways, how exactly can ponies recreate something of which they have no knowledge of how it tastes? Assuming of course that they are strictly vegetarian. Also, why would they end up incorporating it into their cuisine? Thats explanation is way too far fetched. A better explanation is that it is beetroot. On to the eggs, regardless of what society considers to be a vegetarian diet for humans, when an animal eats animal protein on a regular basis( which we can assume because of the fact that rarity cooked up eggs for breakfast, and its probably used to make pastries) It is not a vegetarian( or Herbivore). I hate to sound like a broken record, but look at the egg eating snake. Its a carnivore yet eats only eggs. Lets face it, an egg is essentially a womb. If an animal were to regularly eat placentas, it would be considered an omnivore. I know, mammals will eat their placenta to protect from predators and stimulate milk production amongst other things, but the key word is regularly, because if a herbivore ate it more than once, it would surely die. I guess for now we can say that they are vegetarians by human standards, but they have the capacity to consume meat and are not herbivores.

CASE CLOSED

May 31, 2012 at 12:41AM EDT
Quote

Bruelock wrote:

Hey guys, check this out.

Lauren Faust’s statement
Link related to funding site of project
Equestria Daily News

At long last our fandom is about to be revealed to the outside world. Will they accept or will they deny?

DISCUSS!

Honestly, I think the main thing to come from this- for better or worse- will be references to the fandom in other forms of media. Brony South Park episode, brony Weird Al song, brony Dead Rising psychopath, brony CSI eipsode, et cetera, et cetera.

I’m still super duper excited to see the documentary though.

Last edited May 31, 2012 at 01:28AM EDT
May 31, 2012 at 01:16AM EDT
Quote

Eariler today I woke up.
Just a whole load earlier then I usually do.
And guess what I saw.

That.
I missed Loona. I really did.
It’s the only reason I really like ‘Luna’ herself.
so fangasm over here

May 31, 2012 at 02:07AM EDT
Quote

PopperFett the Mandalore wrote:

Well, it’s getting late here, and I’m leaving tomorrow. I’ll see if before I go I’ll say some parting words.
But in case I don’t, I’ll get everything out here:

*Windigo- Send me any fics you make by PM. I may just get the chance to actually check my inbox.

*Joe- you know what I’ll be expecting.

*Nightmare Moon- I still need a response; before I leave preferably. I’ll definitely check my inbox before I go. And take care of her, alright?

*The rest of you- Keep it real. This Mandalorian’s gonna miss you, and so, please be nice to each other. Again, if there’s anything you want to tell me, or anything you want me to see, send it by PM or on my wall, and hopefully, I can see it sometime while I’m gone. Don’t expect replies though, because I don’t think I can do those.
When I come back, I’ll work on Lunar Dawn part 3 (read it yet, Zarathh? Again, sorry for not reading the one you sent me).
So, here’s a comic that I thought was freaking hilarious:

I just love how it’s implied in the last panel that Rainbow is not only a winner, but also a WINRAR.
Very clever, Madmax.

May 31, 2012 at 02:48AM EDT
Quote


I missed the party, dang. I happen to be a big fan of Derpy, so I’m pretty excited. It’s cool to see her getting more attention in spite of the, shall we say, misgivings of some.


PopperFett, the Mandalorian Brony wrote:

Take care of Chrysalis, while I’m gone, okay?

Her Highness can handle herself, if you ask me…


@Bruelock

I don’t care what anyone says, that documentary is going to be awesome and I WILL be wanting that DVD.

Pic related to both that and the Derpy toy:

Last edited May 31, 2012 at 03:33AM EDT
May 31, 2012 at 03:14AM EDT
Quote

Alright, it’s morning here, and I’m going to leave pretty soon. So, I’ll get the last few things out:
@Lasers
Well, it doesn’t affect my view of Celestia, at all. But what it was showing is something that can (and does) rustle my jimmies a bit. I could’ve been with any character, so the situation is what got me mad.
I probably shouldn’t let it get to me that much, but I was already not in a fantastic mood.

@Dan
Yeah, she can. Just making sure though.

@X-singular
…now I get it with the WinRar. Thanks for pointing it out.

@El Sinker
So, you want me back safe, just so you can rustle my jimmies?
Alrighty then…
Oh, an err.. the queen. Travelling? With me?
…………………….


Anyway, I’ll be gone, so, the derailing or the reactions to the rather-not-so-soft shipping stuff (I’m okay with it as long as it’s not too suggestive) will be silent. Again, send me a PM or post on my wall, so I can at least read it when I get the chance. Other than that, I’ll be completely offline while I’m gone, so take care!

May 31, 2012 at 09:52AM EDT
Quote

PopperFett the Mandalore wrote:

Alright, it’s morning here, and I’m going to leave pretty soon. So, I’ll get the last few things out:
@Lasers
Well, it doesn’t affect my view of Celestia, at all. But what it was showing is something that can (and does) rustle my jimmies a bit. I could’ve been with any character, so the situation is what got me mad.
I probably shouldn’t let it get to me that much, but I was already not in a fantastic mood.

@Dan
Yeah, she can. Just making sure though.

@X-singular
…now I get it with the WinRar. Thanks for pointing it out.

@El Sinker
So, you want me back safe, just so you can rustle my jimmies?
Alrighty then…
Oh, an err.. the queen. Travelling? With me?
…………………….


Anyway, I’ll be gone, so, the derailing or the reactions to the rather-not-so-soft shipping stuff (I’m okay with it as long as it’s not too suggestive) will be silent. Again, send me a PM or post on my wall, so I can at least read it when I get the chance. Other than that, I’ll be completely offline while I’m gone, so take care!

I say we spam his wall and PM with shipping pictures.

May 31, 2012 at 10:32AM EDT
Quote

@Popper


So, you want me back safe, just so you can rustle my jimmies?
Alrighty then…

There’s no need to be so bashful. We all know the real reason why you give horrified reactions to just about every single image that could possibly rustle jimmies.

You just love having rustled jimmies…that is your fetish…

…isn’t it Popper?

Welp, have fun on your journey. Good luck and take care


@Joe

Oh yes, and he will enjoy it ever so much. Muahahahaha

Last edited May 31, 2012 at 10:36AM EDT
May 31, 2012 at 10:33AM EDT
Quote

@Joe & BSoD

No, just sexual stuff (or when it’s getting a little intimate) weirds me out, but it doesn’t like make me go on a crusade. It’s just strange.

Anyway, gotta go!

Last edited May 31, 2012 at 10:50AM EDT
May 31, 2012 at 10:48AM EDT
Quote

Bruelock wrote:

Hey guys, check this out.

Lauren Faust’s statement
Link related to funding site of project
Equestria Daily News

At long last our fandom is about to be revealed to the outside world. Will they accept or will they deny?

DISCUSS!

>Will they accept or deny?

Deny.

Definitely Deny.

To them, we’re no different than furries. (Which is true to an extent.)

In fact according to them, we’re worse than furries because we watch a little girl’s show.

The media’s going to do what they always do and make us look like freaks, regardless of the truthiness of the documentary.

…But who gives a damn what the public thinks anyway? The public is stupid.

May 31, 2012 at 11:01AM EDT
Quote

PopperFett the Mandalore wrote:

unrelated to current conversation:

Why can’t I take my palm off my face?
I mean, what the hell? Our image gallery…sure, I may have gotten a little rustled with Joe’s and Advance’s shipping war (just because of the sheer spamming of it), but ships like that don’t disturb me.
Nightmare Moon, if you thought Celestia was gonna get pissed at JJ for that Molestia post, she’s gonna go beserk, REAL beserk, at what’s there now.
There’s a pic (two actually), that shows a disgruntled Celestia about to rape Twilight with numerous sex toys
SRSLY? I MEAN, F###ING REALLY?
That’s the kind of s### that gets me pissed.
/rant


This made me feel better:

Sorry Vinyl.

May 31, 2012 at 12:17PM EDT
Quote

Bruelock wrote:

Hey guys, check this out.

Lauren Faust’s statement
Link related to funding site of project
Equestria Daily News

At long last our fandom is about to be revealed to the outside world. Will they accept or will they deny?

DISCUSS!

First off, I think people will still look down on us. Why you ask? Look no further than the star wars or star trek fandoms. Both are series loved by many, but people still look down on the overzealous fanboys. Even Raiders fans are looked down upon. Why are people gonna feel any different about groups of guys meeting up to discuss candy colored ponies? Hell, I can understand why society looks down on people overzealous about anything( sports included). Its just a little obsessive and odd I guess.
Anyways, about the doc. As a casual fan of the show, I have no interest at all to see it. Besides you guys, I don’t really care about any other part of the fandom. Also, we are such a young fandom. Why do we need a documentary? Whatever I guess, I’m sure some people are excited to see it. Im not.

May 31, 2012 at 12:50PM EDT
Quote

I was gonna pledge $10 to the documentary. I don’t care enough to pledge half my money, but I would like to see this thing be as quality as possible, and think it’d be a really interesting thing to watch. I don’t doubt that people will still look down on us or judge us, but they always will. With the documentary here, we can smack them in the face and call them ignorant.

It’s not like I don’t already have enough to get judged for, so I’m not gonna care that anybody still judges any of us. I’m going to support, buy, and watch (the holy fuck out of) the documentary. Not because it will make everybody stop judging us, but because it’s a study on a culture, a community, a group, and something that’s driven my life for the past year.

TL;DR: Screw the establishment, I have ponies.

May 31, 2012 at 01:11PM EDT
Quote

@Lasers: You know what you said about the Lyra plushie a few pages back? Take a look at this.

May 31, 2012 at 02:21PM EDT
Quote

Well….. if this whole face-eating zombie thing comes to fruition I think we all know what we need to do…




Love and tolerate the shit out of them with rocket powered ponies!

Last edited May 31, 2012 at 02:51PM EDT
May 31, 2012 at 02:23PM EDT
Quote

2spooky the invisible windigo wrote:

Well….. if this whole face-eating zombie thing comes to fruition I think we all know what we need to do…




Love and tolerate the shit out of them with rocket powered ponies!

And Twilight Sparkle shall be our glorious leader!

May 31, 2012 at 02:43PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!