+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General V: We Just Don't Know What Went Wrong

Last posted Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT. Added Feb 19, 2012 at 11:27PM EST
9926 posts from 193 users

Ignore the troll guys.

@Dan

About that list of ages, I should also add that it is completely outdated

I had a B-day since then so I'm 25 now. Most people on the list are one year older by now. Furthermore Daniel is listed as 20 on that list but it was revealed that he's twice that age.

Papa Coolface wrote:

creepy furry/beastality shit in here.

Come on CATS, you must have thought about cradling that sweet…delicious…plot. Those ponies are so tiny…I bet there's no way that could prevent you, being a manly man, from overpowering them and having your way all night long.

Do it faggot.

Dear god CATS, Meme Generator? You didn't even get the template right and I can still see the original text from the picture you used, put some effort into it mate.

Trolling attempt: 2/10 Would not rage.

Millennial Dan wrote:

Time to alphabetize. Let's see here…

Algernon: 19
BSoD: 24
burning_phoneix: 24
Cite: 17
Connor: 15
Daniel: 20
Dr. Greg Horse: 17
Dr. Raymond:
Fifths:
Fridge Logic:
Gamzee:
Gigatoast: 19
Iambob: 20
Ideological: 20
IvanP91: 21
Karnage:
lolstaz: 15
Millennial Dan: 25
Muumi: 22
Opspe: 22
Owens:
Platus:
PopperFett:
Pyro: 16
RandomMan: 19
Ric Tesla: 17
Riyku: Still developing in womb
Sandwichman: 15
Stargazer: 16
Teh Brawler:
Verbose: 24
X-Singular: 21

Wow. Really?
By the way, this is copy/paste, so that's why your name isn't on there, if you newer dudes were wondering.

@Giga

Fact-checking time! Actually, it was a Roundup, not a drawfriend. Also, the pic that PK posted was originally this one, which is in fact adult Diamond Tiara. Still, they do look kind of related, don't they? Oh, and great job on the featured image!

>Has everyone's ages
>Except mine

I'm 23. Not like anyone wants to know…

@CATS
ALL YOUR MEMES ARE BELONG TO PONIES

Tim the Enchanter wrote:

On the Late Night Show With Jimmy Fallon, Anthony Bourdain had a discussion about Rainbow Dash and Bronies.

Higher quality video.

@Zarathh
I might consider playing some TF2 tomorrow.

Not sure I would call 'allegedly heterosexual' a ringing endorsement…
Not exactly unexpected, but still a little disappointing…

@Verbose
The Scootagram information service cannot be stopped!

@Zarathh
I could probably play tomorrow, too.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 03:25AM EDT

@Blue Screen

Ah, good to know.

@Verbose

That car is amazing, do want. Sometimes, I wish I was a wealthy brony instead of a relatively penniless one…

@Tim and Twins
Rest assured, I'm updating that list.

@TF2
Sounds fun, I might be able to join in.

And now for some cute and awesome.

Consarn it Dash, this doesn't mean that I like you.

Berry Punch wrote:

Aww, Lyra. Why'd you delete your post?
Come back, you're the one who introduced me to this site after all…

Berry! I didn't know you used this site! Quite a coincidence actually, I was just looking for a place to fulfill all of my meme related needs, as all humans need to do, and this site just happened to pop up.

I’m not sure I’ve been on the site before, I do seem to faintly recall just possibly making an account on a site that may or may not have had a similar name to this one a long time ago, I think. Us humans have really poor memories, you know. I mean, we say “elephants never forget,” and pshhh, that’s just silly.

Lyra Heartstrings wrote:

Berry! I didn't know you used this site! Quite a coincidence actually, I was just looking for a place to fulfill all of my meme related needs, as all humans need to do, and this site just happened to pop up.

I’m not sure I’ve been on the site before, I do seem to faintly recall just possibly making an account on a site that may or may not have had a similar name to this one a long time ago, I think. Us humans have really poor memories, you know. I mean, we say “elephants never forget,” and pshhh, that’s just silly.

Hey Lyra… Do you like bananas?

How about human things like bowling and tacos. Like all of us humans like… And not slinkeys…

By the by, I'll be 17 this month.

GIANTDAD wrote:

IS this everyone's age? ….Weird….a lot of you guy's are in your early 20's. O_O

I'm surprised that some people on that list aren't.

Unrelated but adorable:

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 05:31AM EDT

Blue Screen (of death) wrote:

I’ll let you guys get back to ponies. I noticed someone reposted all of Muumi’s fantastic artwork in the image gallery. I wonder how honored Muumi might feel, knowing his work is worthy of reposting

Well, I'm glad they just posted most of the Touhou set, instead of reposting my entire gallery. I see my own drawings reposted every now and then, so it's really not that big of a deal for me.

Although I can understand reposting, since I'm so lazy that I hardly get anything new drawn. Hah.

And yes, I still lurk KYM Forums and Pony General daily. Especially now that I finally got a new USB-Modem that actually works properly (or at least as properly as those stupid things usually do).

I comment rarely, but I'll still be watching you. Foreveeeeeeeer!

But anyways, even with my laziness, I still got three new pics on hand. One simple AppleJack picture to be sent to a fan who said he'd send me a gift all the way from Kanada (still waiting for it to arrive). I still need to finish the pic though, but the basic coloring is done, so it's only a few hours job.

I also have one new addition to the Arcane Set, with a picture of Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle facing a giant frost monster zombie thingy in icy mountains. It's gonna be SO AWESOME, although I'm pretty sure a lot of people are not going to like scary as hell mosters in same picture with their cute ponies.

And then finally, I've got the Aria/Aqua – FiM crossover that I mentioned earlier. I decied to keep it as a scetch, since it would've been too much of a pain to color in the A3 size it is. I just have to hope that someone with decent digital landscape coloring skills would take up the challenge and actually finish it.

I hope the picture loads properly, since I've been having some issues with pictures from dA for the past months. Although it might just as well be just a browser related problem.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 06:09AM EDT

Time to get caught up:

@Fifth and Dead:

This futile duel fought over false idols must end.

Celestia is best pony.

Comest upon me, bros.

@Cats:

Hm…

Not sure if troll….

Or just troll…

@Fifths song:

@Zar:

Am I up for TF2?

Is Celestia best pony?

@The age thing:

Okay…. So……. Math….

Approximately 172. Damn whippersnappers and their fancy non-breaking hips and their not dying.

*cough*Ithink22or21*cough*

"He became a traveller of the memestream and gained the knowledge and wisdom of the Ancients. He also gained the knowledge and wisdom of those after the extinction of the Ancients. And soon, he will create the future."

"By merging with all the energy of the internet, he will become a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the internet… he will cease to exist as he is now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every soul."

- Date: June 9th, 5 years before the great purge

Angel is best pony.

Should be obvious where I got that from, but let's see if you guys can find it.

As for age, turning 20 in around a month.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 09:38AM EDT

Alright, alright here's an update of that age list since everyone wants in on it. That old age list was made last year so I guess this was due. If you were not here last year then that's the reason you were not included. If you are still not shown on the list, or your age isn't shown then hurry up and post it.

Daniel Vazquez: 40-49
Millennial Dan: 25
BSoD: 25
Verbose: 24-25
Burning_phoneix: 24-25
DeadParrot: 24
Twins: 23
Muumi: 22-23
Opspe: 22-23
X-Singular: 21-22
Explosive: 21-22
DisturbedBrony: 21
Algernon: 19-20
Gigatoast: 19-20
RandomMan: 19
Bruelock: 18
Cite: 18
Ric Tesla: 17-18
Dr. Greg Horse: 17-18
El Sinker: 17
Fridge Logic: 17
Stargazer: 16-17
Tim: 16
lolstaz: 15-16
Sandwichman: 15-16
Zarathh: 15
Badsitrep: ?
Fifths: ?
Owens: ?
Platus: ?
PopperFett: ?
Riyku: ?
Teh Brawler: ?

TWINS, ARE YOU NOT INCLUDED?

@Stargazer

Allow me to bump your post to the top of this page so people can see it:

Guise.

It broke $300,000.

Holy crap guise.

That's pretty awesome. BTW someone called "StarGazer" logged into Starcraft 2 today and I played tower defense with him. I don't think you have a battlenet account though so I don't think it was you.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 10:03AM EDT

Sorry guys, I rarely posted yesterday, but my post with the Derpy WOLOLO gif should told you why I was gone for the day…I was at that good bye party till almost 11:00 pm….

Have some pony:

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 10:14AM EDT

Might as well post my age now. I'm 14. I think I'm the youngest one on the thread currently and i think Riyku said something about being 13. I remember seeing it on his profile wall but then again I'm not sure if he moved it or not. Go ask him yourself just to be sure.

@Lasers
"Alright, we'll call it a draw."

@RandomMan
I have no idea where that quote is from, but Angel's one wing just makes me imagine him slowly rotating in place like a boat with one oar.

@Stargazer
Wow, $300,000!
According to the prize list, six people donated $10,000 each and Lauren in now on the hook for drawing 20 OCs!
I can't wait to see the final product now that they have five times their originally planned amount.

@BSoD
Yeah, StarGazer isn't as original as I would have hoped it would be.

It's already taken on a lot of sites, which is really disappointing since I've really put a lot of my personal history and such into it. My other go-to username is ServantOfLight (or ServantOfLyt), but I don't have any other actual accounts that you guys are likely to find me on.

/not-pony

There's 90 minutes left on the Kickstarter. Wonder where it'll end?

@RandomMan
That quote is from Final Fantasy VII, I hope? One-winged Angel is best bunny.

@StarGazer
What's going on with Kicksta… Oh the documentary! So at what count are they on now?

I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!…AND BRONYCON!
@BSoD

I've gone over this before. It's Slinker. Not Sinker.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 02:47PM EDT

Maiden Heaven wrote:

@RandomMan
That quote is from Final Fantasy VII, I hope? One-winged Angel is best bunny.

@StarGazer
What's going on with Kicksta… Oh the documentary! So at what count are they on now?

I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!…AND BRONYCON!
@BSoD

I've gone over this before. It's Slinker. Not Sinker.

$320,268 right now, but that's bound to change.

And the Kickstarter finishes at $322,022 and 2621 backers!

That's an average of $122.86 per backer.

Dang.

Our community has a lot of money to throw at things.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 03:00PM EDT

Quote:
"Dear Princess Celestia,

What an amazing group of people Bronies and those who support Bronies are!

Twenty-four days ago we announced our dream of producing a documentary about the phenomenon of “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” and its dedicated fans who live its values in their daily lives. Well, not only have thousands of members of the Brony Community and other members of the public come forward to encourage us, enough of them have shown their generosity that we can make an even better film than we ever imagined! They also helped the project become the 2nd most funded film of all time on Kickstarter.

Thank you for your inspiration and the inspiration we have received, and will continue to receive, from people everywhere.

Your faithful students,

Tara, Lauren, John, Mike, Laurent & the rest of the crew."

null wrote:

OMYGAWDJOHNDELANCIEISINTHISGAMEIMBUYINGIT

It's pony because John DeLancie.

Deal with it.

So there is a fluffy dimension, I have a feeling that there will be a lot of Fluffy Pony fan art for this game.

Windigo With Salad wrote:

Quote:
"Dear Princess Celestia,

What an amazing group of people Bronies and those who support Bronies are!

Twenty-four days ago we announced our dream of producing a documentary about the phenomenon of “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” and its dedicated fans who live its values in their daily lives. Well, not only have thousands of members of the Brony Community and other members of the public come forward to encourage us, enough of them have shown their generosity that we can make an even better film than we ever imagined! They also helped the project become the 2nd most funded film of all time on Kickstarter.

Thank you for your inspiration and the inspiration we have received, and will continue to receive, from people everywhere.

Your faithful students,

Tara, Lauren, John, Mike, Laurent & the rest of the crew."

There was the $322,022 raised on Kickstarter itself, plus another $26,142 on Paypal according to their email.

Grand Total: $348,164!
Not bad for twenty-four days!

I threw in $75 of that!

@Stargazer
Wow, I already pre-purchased that game based entirely on the fact that it's made by one of the lead designers of the original Portal.
John DeLancie is now the ultimate topper!

@Alcohol
I'm 24 now, but I've never had a desire to drink.
Then again, I don't even like soda, so I doubt that I'm really a 'typical' person when it comes to that.

Muumi posted:

You have no idea how much I love you for drawing that. I've been a fan of Aria for years.

@Documentary

I'm really looking forward to that. I wanted to donate, but as I've said before, I don't have a whole lot of disposable wealth, unfortunately. I might still give enough to get a digital copy though, because the PayPal option is still available.

@Ages Part 3

Check it out. Leave a comment to correct your age or add yourself. G-Docs are great for this sort of thing. As you can see, I've included what I believe to be the birth year and month of some of you guys.

For everyone disinclined to check the link, here's the updated list again.

Acetone/Survivor: 9
Algernon: 19-20
badsitrep: 20
Bruelock: 18
BSoD: 25
burning_phoneix: 24-25
Cite: 17
Daniel Vazquez: 40-49
DeadParrot222: 24
disturbedbrony: 21……………………….(April, 1991)
Dr. Greg Horse: 17-18
Dr. Raymond: ?
El Slinker: 17……………………………….(June, 1995)
Explosive Lasers: 21-22
Fifths: ?
Fridge Logic: 17…………………………..(January, 1993)
Gamzee: ?
Gigatoast: 19-20
Hallucinogenic Muffins: 19……………..(June, 1993)
Iambob: 20
Ideological: 20
IvanP91: 21
Karnage: ?
lolstaz: 15-16
Millennial Dan: 25…………………………..(July, 1986)
Muumi: 22-23
Opspe: 22-23
Owens: ?
Platus: ?
PopperFett: ?
RandomMan: 19…………………………….(July, 1992)
Ric Tesla: 17-18
Riyku: Still developing in womb (13?)
Sandwichman: 15-16
seal clubba: 14
Stargazer: 16-17
Teh Brawler: ?
Tim The Enchanter: 16………………….(November, 1995)
Twins: 23
Verbose: 24-25
X-Singular: 21-22

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 05:20PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!