Forums / Discussion / General

170,908 total conversations in 5,485 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General V: We Just Don't Know What Went Wrong

Last posted Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT. Added Feb 19, 2012 at 11:27PM EST
9954 posts from 194 users

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS! DERPY PAGE MUDAHFUQAHZ!!!




Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 03:06PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 03:05PM EDT
Quote

>mfw the last page’s R34/porn/masturbation topic

We really hold nothing back sometimes. ¯\(ツ)/¯


So, what would I do for more MLP seasons? I’d even sing the piggy song acapella in front of everyone I know, if it’d get the job done. Maybe.

But really, in a sense I think many of us are already doing it; making videos, vectors, and discussing ponies are what I do to contribute to the fandom as a whole, and the healthier the fandom, the more interest there is in the show, the more reason Hasbro will have to keep funding its production. I have a few of the toys as well, but they’re just the Mickey D happy meal ones.

I’ve made this argument before, that even though the bronydom does spend some money on merchandise, I think our real strength is advertising. Some have offered their disagreement with that, (coughVerbosecough), but I don’t think it’s an accident that MLP is so dramatically outperforming all their other toy lines right now.

So yeah, between buying the toys and DVDs and raising awareness of the show, I’d say most of us are doing all we can to see its continuance.


Derpy you say? I love Derpy, have a comic:

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 03:43PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 03:39PM EDT
Quote

@Dac
I assume you mean a season beyond season three that has already been mostly made?
There are plenty of things people would probably be willing to do, all of varying degrees of sanity but really, all we need to do is continue as we are.
As long as the show is remaining popular, people are buying the toys, and Hasbro is making money, the series will continue for some time.
Obviously, it will have to end eventually, but I think we can reasonably expect another couple seasons at least.

OHMAHGAWD!
DERPYPAGE!

Well, that was tiring.
Nap time!

Jun 29, 2012 at 03:40PM EDT
Quote

Okay i think I’m going to wait until we make the next thread. But have a little parting gift.

Skip to 0:58 for ponies.

Jun 29, 2012 at 04:20PM EDT

Going back through the old thread I happened upon the old giant compilation of possible thread names.
I can’t remember if we’ve official chosen one for the next thread, so I hope these help.


KYM Pony General V: RandomMan’s Harem:
KYM Pony General V: The Final Frontier
KYM Pony General V: Best rated Drama series on the internet.
KYM Pony General V: Free Wi-Fi available here
KYM Pony General V: You only live twice
KYM Pony General V: Fus Roh Yay!
KYM Pony General V: Just a Little Hoarse
KYM Pony General V: Dac attack is awesomer than everyone and has a billion girl friends and a huge dong. Everyone else is too stupid, and ugly, and have no balls, and shoot like girls.
KYM Pony General V: The New Lunar Empire Strikes Back
KYM Pony General V: Statistically, You Won’t See Another One For Two Months
KYM Pony General V: I Derp, Therefore I Am
KYM Pony General V: RandomMan’s Crib
KYM Pony General V: Now Taking on all Comers, only 5$ a round
KYM Pony General V: We have the cleanest bathrooms in the forum. Don’t even listen to Homestruck
KYM Pony General V: Now with 20% more pony/Derpy
KYM Pony General V: Radation free since ’83
KYM Pony General V: Statistically less likely to to get shot here than JFF
KYM Pony General V: Because Pyro burnt the last one
KYM Pony General V: Pony General V: Because we needed another one
KYM Pony General V: Because we needed another one
KYM Pony General V: We are Brony; Resistance is Futile!
KYM Pony General: Prometheus
KYM Pony General Fiveman
KYM Pony General V: Direct-to-Video Format
KYM Pony General: Generation V and Beyond
KYM Pony General GT
KYM Pony General V: We Just Don’t Know What Went Wrong
KYM Pony General V: All Your Internetz R Belong to Us
KYM Pony General V: Taste the Rainbow
KYM Pony General V: Stay out of our shed
KYM Pony General V: Home of lolstaz!
KYM Pony General V: Prepare Your Anus
KYM Pony General V (May or may not include actual pony discussion.)
KYM Pony General V: On topic sells, but who’s buying?
KYM Pony General V: Sorry not the last one
KYM Pony General V: Bronies are magic
KYM Pony General V: This Shit Again
KYM Pony General V: Come For The Ponies, Stay For The Rape
KYM Pony General V: Stay Away From Page 69
KYM Pony General V: What Drugs?
KYM Pony General V: Who said anything about drugs?
KYM Pony General V: Hey Look It’s the 5th One

Some of them are outdated since this’ll be thread 6, but yeah. Some of them are still pretty good.

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 04:39PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 04:36PM EDT
Quote

And now, for my shortest post ever.

I think I’m just going to officially side with:

KYM Pony General Episode VI: Return of the Poni

Since that seemed to have the most consensus behind it, and I’d rather not have it be the shed one or the >implying one. Besides, like someone said a few pages back, this is our last opportunity for a decent Star Wars name tie-in.

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 04:55PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 04:39PM EDT
Quote

@Connor
I think most people have generally been accepting of Episode VI: Return of the Poni.
There was a poll a few pages back, and I think it came out on top.
Plus, Jedi! (Edit: If anyone needs further proof of Star Wars’ effect on our culture, I originally typed ‘jedi’ and spell-check knew to capitalize it. Ha!)

I could have also gone for ‘Live Free or Twi Hard,’ though.

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 04:45PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT
Quote

Aw snap, Nice get Lolzors.

A tank, a juicebox and Derpy? You bet your asses that pic has everything.

@deadparrot

I just found the link to that poll agian

Implying We Talk About Ponies Here was actually the winner but Return of the Poni was second

Nevermind, now the poll looks like it’s open agian. Dafaq?

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 05:21PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 05:03PM EDT
Quote

@iamslow
Weird, most of us here in the forums wanted return of the poni, i think we should do a 2nd vote against return of the poni and >implying we talk about ponies here

Jun 29, 2012 at 05:16PM EDT
Quote

Alright, bitches. Its super serious scenario discussion time.

Scenario:

Hasbro has decided to create an episode dealing with death and grieving. They are going to kill off one of the already-existing characters in the show.

While I understand we wouldn’t want to see any of our ponies die, if you had to pick the one that had to go, which one would it be?

My Answer:

I hate to say it, but Granny Smith. She makes the most sense, and is a perfect candidate to teach kids about loss.

Jun 29, 2012 at 05:37PM EDT

Owens wrote:

Alright, bitches. Its super serious scenario discussion time.

Scenario:

Hasbro has decided to create an episode dealing with death and grieving. They are going to kill off one of the already-existing characters in the show.

While I understand we wouldn’t want to see any of our ponies die, if you had to pick the one that had to go, which one would it be?

My Answer:

I hate to say it, but Granny Smith. She makes the most sense, and is a perfect candidate to teach kids about loss.

Snips and snails, I hate them.

Jun 29, 2012 at 05:53PM EDT
Quote

@Owens
I would agree with you. Granny Smith is a good candidate because of her age (and it obviously wouldn’t be violent if we’re talking about an episode that Hasbro could produce). Also the Apple Family is large so they can all support each other which makes it a bit better for them and would help teach.
They could also do it on a pet dying like Spike Winona or Opal; they’re non-essential and would cause less pain to the ponies. They could focus on the fillies’ reactions, so how Sweetie Belle or Applebloom would react.

If you were talking about what would make an interesting episode, but it would never be made because of breaking the canon or being otherwise unfeasible, though. One where Dash dies in a training accident would be interesting, then you could fixate on each of the mane six’s attachments to her.
That reminds me of a good fic I read about Rarity and Sweetie Belle dying in a house fire, even though Dash almost saved them. It talked about how it affect the mane six and CMC, and specifically about how Dash almost got there in time. ’Twas sad.


Speaking of dealing with death. I’m writing a story on that matter. It’s in planning right now.
Link
If you have any ideas or criticism they would be appreciated greatly.

Jun 29, 2012 at 06:00PM EDT
Quote

ITT:


OHMAYGAWD PAGE GET LOL MOTHERFUCKERS SO PRO #ATTENTIONWHORING

Surely getting the top post of a page makes you loved by everyone and your word law.

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 06:24PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 06:23PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

ITT:


OHMAYGAWD PAGE GET LOL MOTHERFUCKERS SO PRO #ATTENTIONWHORING

Surely getting the top post of a page makes you loved by everyone and your word law.

Jun 29, 2012 at 06:50PM EDT

Status Report:

As of now I have converted my brother, my best friends, and some kid i dont know who asked me about the shirt I was wearing to bronyism.

Assimilation of the entire world ETA: 5 months max.

Jun 29, 2012 at 09:51PM EDT
Quote

CODE RED! CODE RED! LAUREN IS GOING TO BE SWAMPED WITH FAN DUMB!

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 10:30PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 10:06PM EDT
Quote

@Takashi
IT BEGINS




(dont know why the user put the video on loop, just press pause after you played it once >.>)

Excuse me for a minute, I have some tweets to read

Tweets so far:
1) @tarastrong made me start a twitter account
2) @tarastrong is a bully that made me start a twitter
3) I’m so scared!!!

Oh Lauren Faust, if only you knew what you were getting yourself into =P

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 10:46PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 10:25PM EDT
Quote

@Dan and Deadparrot

KYM Pony General Episode VI: Return of the Poni

Yep, return of the Poni was the winner. I even changed my vote from “Stay out of our shed” to “Return of the Poni” because in retrospect I’d rather give Star Wars the honor before HotDiggety.

Connor has reminded me of a few names I liked from previous suggestions:

-Best rated Drama series on the internet.
-Free Wi-Fi available here
-Now with 20% more pony
-Statistically less likely to to get shot here than JFF

But everyone’s fixated on “Return of the Poni” it seems so how about we just roll with that?

Jun 29, 2012 at 10:38PM EDT
Quote


Hey guys, do you like psychology? I know I do! I know this has been done at least a thousand times before, but let’s match the ponies to their respective mental disorders anyway shall we?

Twilight: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Rainbow: Inferiority Complex
Pinkie: Dependent Personality Disorder
Rarity: Mild Histrionic Personality Disorder
AJ: Atychiphobia
Fluttershy: Aspergers, Avoidant Personality Disorder, Hippophobia
Celestia: Passive Aggressive Disorder
Luna: Dissociative Personality Disorder
Chrysalis: Sadistic, Antisocial personality disorder, Megalomania
Discord: Sadistic, Antisocial personality disorder, Passive–aggressive Disorder

What do you folks think?

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 10:42PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 10:40PM EDT
Quote

Alton Brown the windigo wrote:


Hey guys, do you like psychology? I know I do! I know this has been done at least a thousand times before, but let’s match the ponies to their respective mental disorders anyway shall we?

Twilight: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Rainbow: Inferiority Complex
Pinkie: Dependent Personality Disorder
Rarity: Mild Histrionic Personality Disorder
AJ: Atychiphobia
Fluttershy: Aspergers, Avoidant Personality Disorder, Hippophobia
Celestia: Passive Aggressive Disorder
Luna: Dissociative Personality Disorder
Chrysalis: Sadistic, Antisocial personality disorder, Megalomania
Discord: Sadistic, Antisocial personality disorder, Passive–aggressive Disorder

What do you folks think?

I’m about to finish psychology. I would say Twilight has Asperger’s as well. So, who would have bipolar or schizophrenia? Also, have you study some good theories like Freud’s theory or Rogers’s theory of self-actualization?

Jun 29, 2012 at 11:17PM EDT
Quote

Just a side-note here guys:

You may have noticed the article on Bronies that popped up on trending again. 8 months ago it was agreed we don’t need it but I’m starting to think it might actually be useful now that Bronies have developed so much

People are mighty confused by it. Some say its a ridiculous waste of time since Bronies are already mentioned in the main MLP article

Others see a potential use for splitting the subject of the fandom out of the subject of MLP

Take a look there and add your comment there in the comment section. I’m looking for people who can add valid, debatable opinions on the necessity of a Brony article.

As for this thread: You may return to your current topic of Psychology, Twitter or Derpy

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 11:39PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 11:26PM EDT
Quote

I would like to return to Pony Psychology please. My Psychology final is on Monday or Tuesday (I can choose one day or the other).

Jun 29, 2012 at 11:37PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Just a side-note here guys:

You may have noticed the article on Bronies that popped up on trending again. 8 months ago it was agreed we don’t need it but I’m starting to think it might actually be useful now that Bronies have developed so much

People are mighty confused by it. Some say its a ridiculous waste of time since Bronies are already mentioned in the main MLP article

Others see a potential use for splitting the subject of the fandom out of the subject of MLP

Take a look there and add your comment there in the comment section. I’m looking for people who can add valid, debatable opinions on the necessity of a Brony article.

As for this thread: You may return to your current topic of Psychology, Twitter or Derpy

You might wanna know some facts on it.

It was originally deadpooled (by me even :O). Later I hid it for blaming it being a dupe. Brad unhid it and put it back into submissions. Seeing the work he put into it, I can see it work out. But like most of the people, I can’t help but being a bit confused.

Given the impact, bronies and My Little Pony are two seperate subjects. Bronies have created a notable impact on the web. Certain events centered around bronies but not ponies (like The Humble Brony Bundle) can also be put there, while those would most likely never be mentioned in the main entry, same with certain hosting sites and other stuff. But I leave the discussion to others for now, I work better in discussions when I have arguments to counter.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Merging “because it is ponies” is not a legit reason and can’t even be considered an argument. If you think it is one, turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 11:48PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 11:46PM EDT
Quote

@Fridge
Twilight is great, but come on.

That is just awesome!
What more needs to be said?

@Psychology
Fluttershy is afraid of hippos?! GASP
And since this is still her page, we must analyze Derpy, too.

Well, that was easy!

@Lauren on Twitter
This will either be very good or very bad.
… Most likely both.
All I know is that I will be watching eagerly!

Jun 29, 2012 at 11:57PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Dan and Deadparrot

KYM Pony General Episode VI: Return of the Poni

Yep, return of the Poni was the winner. I even changed my vote from “Stay out of our shed” to “Return of the Poni” because in retrospect I’d rather give Star Wars the honor before HotDiggety.

Connor has reminded me of a few names I liked from previous suggestions:

-Best rated Drama series on the internet.
-Free Wi-Fi available here
-Now with 20% more pony
-Statistically less likely to to get shot here than JFF

But everyone’s fixated on “Return of the Poni” it seems so how about we just roll with that?

Man…. That name is lame. Best rated drama and statistically less likely are way more clever than a movie title with one word switched out for poni.

Jun 30, 2012 at 12:24AM EDT
Quote

DeadParrot222 wrote:

@Fridge
Twilight is great, but come on.

That is just awesome!
What more needs to be said?

@Psychology
Fluttershy is afraid of hippos?! GASP
And since this is still her page, we must analyze Derpy, too.

Well, that was easy!

@Lauren on Twitter
This will either be very good or very bad.
… Most likely both.
All I know is that I will be watching eagerly!

Hippophobia – the fear of horses, not hippos.

Jun 30, 2012 at 12:38AM EDT
Quote

Alton Brown the windigo wrote:


Hey guys, do you like psychology? I know I do! I know this has been done at least a thousand times before, but let’s match the ponies to their respective mental disorders anyway shall we?

Twilight: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Rainbow: Inferiority Complex
Pinkie: Dependent Personality Disorder
Rarity: Mild Histrionic Personality Disorder
AJ: Atychiphobia
Fluttershy: Aspergers, Avoidant Personality Disorder, Hippophobia
Celestia: Passive Aggressive Disorder
Luna: Dissociative Personality Disorder
Chrysalis: Sadistic, Antisocial personality disorder, Megalomania
Discord: Sadistic, Antisocial personality disorder, Passive–aggressive Disorder

What do you folks think?

Twilight: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Jun 30, 2012 at 12:46AM EDT
Quote

Just so you guys know, opspe and I got to New Jersey safely (although I did get us very lost.) If everything works out, we’ll do our thing, and will give you details and stuff.

It’s going to be an interesting weekend.

Jun 30, 2012 at 12:51AM EDT

@Hippophobia

As long as we’re rolling with phobias, I know a certain pony come over with anthrophilia…

I can never tell if I’m the only person who cares about certain things on this thread, but there’s a new Rainbow Dash Presents out today. Not on YouTube, because fuck.

http://www.dawnsomewhere.com/rainbow-dash-presents/rdp-haunting-nightmare/

Jun 30, 2012 at 01:04AM EDT
Quote

@Dac

At this point, I’m just looking for consensus on a name that isn’t completely terrible.

@Verbose

Glad you guys made it okay, now bring us many much newsen!

Jun 30, 2012 at 01:17AM EDT
Quote

@Next Forum Name
I am happy that we settled with KYM Pony General Episode VI: Return of the Poni as the next forum name. No offense to the other who ever made any other suggestions but some of them were a bit weak. I cant wait to start the next thread and start a new.

@Verbose
I am also happy to hear that you made it safe to New Jersey, have fun at Brony Con.

@Derpy Page
Derpy is not one of my favorite ponies but there are allot of good images of her.

Last edited Jun 30, 2012 at 01:37AM EDT
Jun 30, 2012 at 01:23AM EDT
Quote

@Dac

I’m going to have to agree, but it’s the only thing people seem to agree on so far. So I guess we may as well stick with it before we go all indecisive again.

Personally I like this one:

Statistically less likely to to get shot here than JFF

Also “best rated drama series” was suggested by me ;)


@Random

IMPORTANT NOTE: Merging “because it is ponies” is not a legit reason and can’t even be considered an argument. If you think it is one, turn 360 degrees and walk away.

I take it this goes out to everyone rather than just me, but if not; note that when you created the “Too many pony memes, hurr durr” thread, you made this point absolutely clear so I understand already.

I suggest merges under the circumstance of repeated information (And the Brony article mentioned Bronyspeak so that’s why I brought that up but I’m perfectly fine with your reasoning that two articles should not be merged), I would not suggest merging topics simply because they are pony related, in fact I never have done that at any one point.

But a few people on the Brony article comments are. Feel free to pimp-slap them.

Last edited Jun 30, 2012 at 01:39AM EDT
Jun 30, 2012 at 01:27AM EDT
Quote

@Exudes
Always up for a new RDP!
I’d never actually read Haunting Nightmare so I think some of it was lost on me, but not bad overall.
Thracker Zod and Macarena Zecora to the rescue!

Jun 30, 2012 at 02:55AM EDT
Quote

I had a dream the other night that Phoe from EQD joined our forum because she started dating one of the users here. I think it was opspe or BSoD in the dream, but I can’t remember. MAN, HOW COME OTHER PEOPLE CAN DREAM OF PONIES, AND I CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT THE FORUMS.

Also, a look into the lives of brony celebs as General Mumble discusses the talk between himself and other brony musicians at the hotel waiting for BronyCon:

“Main topics of conversation so far: farts and inserting things in dicks. We are twelve.”

Jun 30, 2012 at 03:20AM EDT
Quote

chowzburgerz wrote:

I’m about to finish psychology. I would say Twilight has Asperger’s as well. So, who would have bipolar or schizophrenia? Also, have you study some good theories like Freud’s theory or Rogers’s theory of self-actualization?

I’m going to say nopony has either or bipolar or schizophrenia. None of the characters have mood swings that are completely random (IE nopony is depressed one episode but entirely happy the next for no real reason) and none of the ponies have auditory hallucinations or delusions. Pinkie seems to have gone off the deep end with the whole party with inanimate objects- which is why fans often diagnose her with her with schizophrenia. However, that was one instance set in motion by a psychotic breakdown due to serious abandonment issues. That’s not diagnosable.

Freud’s theories were revolutionary for the time and were essential building blocks in the modern understanding of psychology, however much of it has been discredited over time (that’s how science tends to work)

As for self actualization:



Last edited Jun 30, 2012 at 03:25AM EDT
Jun 30, 2012 at 03:21AM EDT
Quote

@Windigo
‘No mood swings’ you say?

Trying to diagnose the psychological disorders of cartoon characters is a silly exercise doomed to self-contradiction and craziness, but it sure can be fun!

Jun 30, 2012 at 03:43AM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

You might wanna know some facts on it.

It was originally deadpooled (by me even :O). Later I hid it for blaming it being a dupe. Brad unhid it and put it back into submissions. Seeing the work he put into it, I can see it work out. But like most of the people, I can’t help but being a bit confused.

Given the impact, bronies and My Little Pony are two seperate subjects. Bronies have created a notable impact on the web. Certain events centered around bronies but not ponies (like The Humble Brony Bundle) can also be put there, while those would most likely never be mentioned in the main entry, same with certain hosting sites and other stuff. But I leave the discussion to others for now, I work better in discussions when I have arguments to counter.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Merging “because it is ponies” is not a legit reason and can’t even be considered an argument. If you think it is one, turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Pal, if I turn 360 degrees wouldn’t I be facing in the same direction?

Jun 30, 2012 at 04:46AM EDT
Quote

Verbose wrote:

Just so you guys know, opspe and I got to New Jersey safely (although I did get us very lost.) If everything works out, we’ll do our thing, and will give you details and stuff.

It’s going to be an interesting weekend.

Take pics and be sure to wear your favorite Fluttershy shirt.

Also mention how cool that RandomMan moderator on KYM is, because he totally is. You would be nothing without him. He is your flame, your muse. The alpha and the omega. You may claim yourself lucky that you are able to bask in his glory.


@Blue Screen

The part in the Bronies entry is just a summary of the Bronyspeak entry. We do this more often in articles when certain parts share close relations to each other. But we just go with summaries in that case while linking to the complete entry, this way avoiding as much duplicate information as possible while keeping the entry on topic. If readers want to know more, the link is there.


@I Post Stuff

Last edited Jun 30, 2012 at 09:06AM EDT
Jun 30, 2012 at 08:58AM EDT
Quote

Verbose and opspe are at BroNYCon?!

ALL OF MY JELLY.

Wait, wrong kind of jelly. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Jun 30, 2012 at 09:15AM EDT
Quote

Jackal Lantern wrote:

I had a dream the other night that Phoe from EQD joined our forum because she started dating one of the users here. I think it was opspe or BSoD in the dream, but I can’t remember. MAN, HOW COME OTHER PEOPLE CAN DREAM OF PONIES, AND I CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT THE FORUMS.

Also, a look into the lives of brony celebs as General Mumble discusses the talk between himself and other brony musicians at the hotel waiting for BronyCon:

“Main topics of conversation so far: farts and inserting things in dicks. We are twelve.”

What? Do you mean inserting dicks into things, or literally sticking things in your pee hole?

Jun 30, 2012 at 10:43AM EDT
Quote

I believe its the latter.

Discussion on sticking dicks into things is too cliche and no longer cringe worthy for most. The vice versa makes for far more brilliant discussion

Jun 30, 2012 at 10:57AM EDT
Quote

This is most likely the most adorable derpy voice I’ve ever heard. Go listen to it here.

And take pics for us at bronycon, verbose and opspe
We’ll be jelly.

Last edited Jun 30, 2012 at 11:20AM EDT
Jun 30, 2012 at 11:15AM EDT
Quote

@dan
I don’t think bronies have very much to do with the toy line doing good. I’m sure the 6-12 year old girls watching the show, the ones who buy the merch( or should I say “whose parents buy…”), aren’t influenced much by bronies.

Last edited Jun 30, 2012 at 11:28AM EDT
Jun 30, 2012 at 11:27AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!