Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General V: We Just Don't Know What Went Wrong

Last posted Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT. Added Feb 19, 2012 at 11:27PM EST
9926 posts from 193 users

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

For anyone with doubts about Shinning Armor really being Twi's bro, this really looks, hum, interresting.

We should have seen the signs.
Its the neon in his hair that threw me off; but Twilight even has neon colors in her hair, so it's not that absurd.

I am now officially unpissedoff at this, now I will direct all my rage at Princess Candace.

ohgodwhy…

I am now really excited for the season finale! I wonder what twilights and Shinings relationship is going to be like.

Its about horses and its really cool, not about MLP though

So apparently Celestia was suppose to visit. But because my teleporter is still haywire from the Derpy incident. It wasn't Celestia at all. It was Molestia.

Needless to say it did not end pretty.
I'm still scarred.

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

Does anyone know what happened to theponyhub. Is it just down for being updated, or has it been moved?

Major update.

It is going to be down for a lot longer than expected.

Its not going to be just a forum anymore.
there is going to be an actual pony-related website. An image gallery, IRC chat, Forum members' chat, new smilies and lots of other features.

IvanP91c wrote:

Major update.

there is going to be an actual pony-related website. An image gallery, IRC chat, Forum members' chat, new smilies and lots of other features.

Oh, on this note, will it be accessible just from ThePonyHub.com ?

The previous version didn't work this way, you could only access it if you went to the forum URL.

Sunhammer wrote:

@Engie
OH MY GOD. SPY! SPY! SPY!

That filthy Frenchman's gonna fry………..
Oh, hi Molestia. You and Luna still up for saturday night?

Lol, I actually know the artist who made that through Steam.

Carlos California wrote:

Check out what what I just made on the facebook ponymaker

All my respect If you can guess who I tried to make it look like.

I KNOW THIS! WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER?!

@X:

If Pegasi hatch from eggs, why wouldn't they have siblings?

Last edited Mar 07, 2012 at 11:04PM EST

Engie wrote:

So apparently Celestia was suppose to visit. But because my teleporter is still haywire from the Derpy incident. It wasn't Celestia at all. It was Molestia.

Needless to say it did not end pretty.
I'm still scarred.

Molestia got me one day too when i was drunk and on my way back from work,I'm still scarred….

IvanP91c wrote:

Major update.

Oh, gosh. (what lesson about friendship?)

When Twilight Sparkle receives a strange and vague warning about impending doom and disaster from her future self, she drives herself nearly mad in an attempt to stall a cataclysmic event, but her uncertainty makes finding answers difficult.

sigh I think the KYM Pony forum has spoiled me…

Last edited Mar 08, 2012 at 02:44AM EST

My mind was not ready for all the fuck that clip just filled it with

is it just me or is it implied that there really is some kind of epic pony war in the future if future twilight didn't exactly say wether or not there was, only that she was from next tuesday?

And about the season finale

lol I wonder if the wedding shocker is that Princess Cadence isn't really an Alicorn. Dear Princess Celestia. Today I learned that impersonating godlike deities justifies banishment to the moon. Your faithful student Twilight Sparkle. Or maybe she's just evil.
Last edited Mar 08, 2012 at 05:10PM EST

Iamslow wrote:

My mind was not ready for all the fuck that clip just filled it with

is it just me or is it implied that there really is some kind of epic pony war in the future if future twilight didn't exactly say wether or not there was, only that she was from next tuesday?

And about the season finale

lol I wonder if the wedding shocker is that Princess Cadence isn't really an Alicorn. Dear Princess Celestia. Today I learned that impersonating godlike deities justifies banishment to the moon. Your faithful student Twilight Sparkle. Or maybe she's just evil.

maybe the pony wars is ponys vs aliens

Cool, new episode clip! I assume it's going to be Lesson Zero all over again, but hey, that was actually one of the best episodes so far (it won the mare-a-thon), and I'd love for a firmer establishment in the canon that Twilight goes insane under pressure.

Meanwhile in the pony universe, Scootaloo's plans just don't seem to be working out too well…

Also,

Last edited Mar 09, 2012 at 12:50AM EST

@Episode clip

That future Twi just HAS to be a Mad Max reference.

Post-apocalyptic futures: now canon! Well not really but the Fan-Fiction writers know what to do.

[edit]

People are getting the idea already:

Apocalypse Twilight could be the new best pony if this develops. I expect a related tumblr to show up about this soon, if not already

Last edited Mar 09, 2012 at 03:39AM EST

Guys, I don't know where you're getting this post-apocalyptic stuff from. This Twilight came from next Tuesday. The eyepatch, scratch on her cheek, and the suit probably are explained off in some other way. Future Twilight didn't say sh!t. < Highlight

Come on guys, put the solid snake twilight under spoiler tags or something! :(

That's one of the good things about the forums. Enforced rules about spoilers.

Last edited Mar 09, 2012 at 03:51AM EST

Bruelock wrote:

Go play this game

MAKE HER HAPPY!!!!!

That reminds me of secretly playing "Interactive Buddy" in elementary school when the teachers weren't looking… Ah, back in the day.

That being said, I don't think I approve of launching rockets at Derpy :P lol

Bruelock wrote:

@Commodore 64, zlark241

I can't believe you both have forgot the fact that she is the MUFFIN QUEEN.

"OBEY!"

I bet twilight sparkle just went back in time to tell herself that the costume party was more of a mascarade type party and her costume was way too casual( and nerdy).

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!