Forums / Discussion / General

232,594 total conversations in 7,776 threads

+ New Thread

Warhammer 40k General: SPESS MEHREENS!

Last posted May 07, 2012 at 03:23AM EDT. Added Feb 25, 2012 at 10:20AM EST
137 posts from 18 users

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXkSM7F_bac&list=FLwBydPAsZlnxyDgfU3yDUkw&index=7&feature=plpp_video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6bxjAj2-54&list=FLwBydPAsZlnxyDgfU3yDUkw&index=3&feature=plpp_video

I'll just leave these here.

404 user not found wrote:

did you know theres a rule in table top warhammer that says you can role dice to see if you have to stick to the rules?

Isn't it that roll of dice that decides which player's interpretation of the rules will proceed?

burning_phoneix wrote:

Isn't it that roll of dice that decides which player's interpretation of the rules will proceed?

pretty much lets do whatever the fuck you want. like make an artillery cannon that can shoot another board over.

MDFification wrote:

Tau> Necrons
Tau> Orks
Tau> Imperial Guard
Tau> Dark Eldar

Tau= Eldar

Tau <Space Marines
Tau< Chaos Space Marines.

You left out Space Marines and Tyranids.

Last edited Mar 02, 2012 at 11:18PM EST

MDFification wrote:

Tau> Necrons
Tau> Orks
Tau> Imperial Guard
Tau> Dark Eldar

Tau= Eldar

Tau <Space Marines
Tau< Chaos Space Marines.

Necron lord's reaction to your post:

But please explain how Tau can beat Necrons.

Last edited Mar 02, 2012 at 11:38PM EST

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Necron lord's reaction to your post:

But please explain how Tau can beat Necrons.

Broadsides to take out Destroyers, Skimmers, and Monoliths, while Sniper Drones take the Lord.

MDFification wrote:

They're both >Tau.

This being in gameplay, of course.

Did they update Tau?

Cause their codex was all the way from 3rd Edition IIRC and it sucks :(

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

I'M EN AH MUUD FOH AH WAAAAGH!!!

POST DAH WALL PAPAHS UF YER FAVORITE RACE!!

Yo Orks. I'm real happy for you an' all, and Imma let you finish:

But the Armageddon Steel Legion is the greatest army of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Last edited Mar 10, 2012 at 12:19AM EST

"You know, being a part of a Chaos Campaign isn't just one great big conga line of decadence and killing like they probably tell you in the cults. There's lots of long moments where you're sitting in some shattered ruin waiting for the sorcerers to finish divining the next place to move. During these times I try to find whatever books I can and just read a bit. Sometimes you just get propaganda, but occasionally you find something someone has hidden away from all eyes. Heretical stuff.
I found this one book in the city of Majoris Prime, bound in black leather with a big funny looking cross on it. It was full of verses and stories about a single God who did a lot of crazy shit to his followers, then had a son and killed him. It was like reading about Tzeentch without the tentacles.
That was about the time Khârn found me, apparently bored with beating the Slaanesh worshippers. He asked me what I was reading, and unable to quite explain it I passed the book to him. The berserker flicked through the first few pages idly, then as though captivated kept flicking through rapidly, head turning as he ran down the pages at lightning speeds as though possessed… I waited for him to say something, but for the longest time he just seemed entranced.
At last he looked up, staring not at me but into the distance as if struck by a revelation. I was scared, more than usual.
"I…" he started, "I have completely forgotten how to read."
Then he dared me to eat the book. A great time was had by all."

Kharne must be a pretty fun guy.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!