Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

kym tell me how your day was

Last posted Mar 04, 2012 at 02:06AM EST. Added Mar 01, 2012 at 05:09PM EST
43 posts from 36 users

My day has been pretty tiring. I stayed up late watching my roommate play borderlands until about 2 in the morning, which meant I got about 4 hours of sleep.

After getting up and a couple hours of class, I went back to my dorm and listened to Illinoise by Sufjan Stevens while chilling for a little bit (it's a really great album, I highly suggest it).

After chilling for a while, I wrote a 500 word french paper and went and did a sight reading test for my ear training course.

Now I'm just about to head off to a cafe and practice for a French oral exam with a friend from French class.

Tonight consists of studying for a music theory written exam.

Then an early bedtime hopefully.

tl;dr I won the lottery

Last edited Mar 01, 2012 at 05:13PM EST

I had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday, and I'm currently on two different painkillers… I'm not entirely sure of what's going on around me. I'm not saying I'm high, but suddenly Pink Floyd's "The Wall" makes perfect sense…

Well I have a headache so I may be in a greenish mode if you catch my drift.
It is very hot in my room due to my computer and my brother's are like two nuclear reactors that generate massive amounts of heat. (Which does NOT help with my headache, that is possible caused by dehydration).
Also Slendy told me he is making another "plan" for me, I am guessing he is gonna rape me and or just drug me and I end up waking up in a dungeon strapped to a bed and he is gonna torture me and knock me out and take my kidney…
But I am ready this time…I will not take ANYTHING he has to offer…for at least a month. >_>

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Well I have a headache so I may be in a greenish mode if you catch my drift.
It is very hot in my room due to my computer and my brother's are like two nuclear reactors that generate massive amounts of heat. (Which does NOT help with my headache, that is possible caused by dehydration).
Also Slendy told me he is making another "plan" for me, I am guessing he is gonna rape me and or just drug me and I end up waking up in a dungeon strapped to a bed and he is gonna torture me and knock me out and take my kidney…
But I am ready this time…I will not take ANYTHING he has to offer…for at least a month. >_>

But you're already green!
Look at that hair!

Yeah, I've had a pretty shitty week. Might be the worst I've ever had.

On Monday, Radiohead came to my town. I was pretty bummed about not getting tickets, but life really decided to give it to me when I found out they debuted two new songs. That was on Tuesday, which is also when I got the new SSX game. I played it for 20 minutes, so it didn't really live up to the hype.

Wednesday was probably the worst. That was the day I learned my school's marching band program was being cancelled. I'm drum major in the band, and the position had really become a part of me in the past few months; I saw it as a job and a duty, and I was really proud of it. Losing that, along with the rest of the experience, was like getting laid off at work and losing a vital bodily organ in the same day. I've been pretty depressed ever since.

Also, today I had a pop quiz in physics, s I'm pretty pissed about that.

I usually don't comment in threads like this, but I really needed to talk some stuff out. Thanks for making this thread, OP.

i woke up ate a poptart went on the computer started the minecraft server then started to work on my map project for half-life 2 and thats about it
it was nice

Last edited Mar 01, 2012 at 07:36PM EST

My day was like this:
I kicked a Rhino in the balls in front of a nuclear explosion while playing a guitar

Not sure if that really happened, might have been high.

It was so good but then I realized I didn't study for the math test and then it was HORRIBLE because I couldn't remember even half of the things we learned and GAHHHHH!

Pterodactyl wrote:

wow i know i don't post here as often as i used to but at least humor me
how was your day? eat anything good? wear something classy? just let it all out, man

good to see your name again

Went to school, failed miserably in Math (again…), went home, browsed Know Your Meme, still can't set up me ME3 preorder, so that has me slightly annoyed, ate chicken, studied for History, got off at 11, realized dinner won't be ready for awhile, got back online, now I'm here.

Woke up, cleaned up after the dog, fed the cat, took the dog outside, checked the computer, played video games, did schoolwork, scrubbed the floors, exercised, posted on this thread.

Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No barking from the dogs, no smog
And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog
I got my grub on, but didn't pig out
Finally got a call from a girl wanna dig out
Hooked it up on later as I hit the do'
Thinking will i live, another twenty-fo'
I gotta go cause I got me a drop top
And if I hit the switch, I can make the ass drop
Had to stop at a red light
Looking in my mirror not a jacker in sight
And everything is alright
I got a beep from Kalmo and she can fuck all night
Called up the homies and I'm askin y'all
Which park, are y'all playin basketball?
Get me on the court and I'm trouble
Last week fucked around and got a triple double
Freaking niggaz everyway like M.J.
I can't believe, today was a good day

For a moment I thought you were going to break into FRIDAY there Daniel.

Anyway I spent all day writing HTML and PHP code with more bugs in the PHP to fix in the near future. What does a guy have to do around here to write some JQuery? That's where it gets fun.

Time to go crash some operating systems I guess.

Last edited Mar 02, 2012 at 02:34AM EST

Surprisingly, I'm quite depressed.

My Grandma is in a very bad condition, and there is a slim amount of hope she will survive. She was just moved into the hosptital a few days ago. I am seeing a therapist, though. Since I have never been depressed this much in my life, I'm not taking it so well.

(Mind you, I'm not suicidal, nor will I resort to that situation)

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Surprisingly, I'm quite depressed.

My Grandma is in a very bad condition, and there is a slim amount of hope she will survive. She was just moved into the hosptital a few days ago. I am seeing a therapist, though. Since I have never been depressed this much in my life, I'm not taking it so well.

(Mind you, I'm not suicidal, nor will I resort to that situation)

Sorry to hear that Nikolaki. I wish you the best.

I set up my computer to start up at 6:20 every morning, and also set my minecraft server to start up shortly afterwards so that I could sleep in a bit more, I finished all of my classes today for my online high school (Loving it, by the way), I had 2 bowls of cereal for breakfast and I had some pizza rolls from Schwanns for a snack.

And it was glorious

Because tomorrow's Sunday, I'll just tell you guys about my week.

Monday-Wednesday: Exhilarating school camp, great. But unfortunately, a lot of rain in the last 2 days.

Thursday: Depression. I had a rest from camp, then… MY DOG GOT RAN OVER. I'm still depressed. Everyone in my whole family got depressed, seriously. Then, KYM. I went on this site just to cheer myself up, I still do.

Friday: School. KYM.

Saturday: Woke up to a refreshing Saturday morning but as usual, Sydney rain. KYM, developing a YouTube Poop (thinking of getting a YouTube account). Still depressed.

Nikolaki8, my great grandma died last year and my other grandmother died 2 years ago… both Syrian. Just try and spend the most time with her you can.

Oh my, this is revealing.

Pterodactyl wrote:

wow i know i don't post here as often as i used to but at least humor me
how was your day? eat anything good? wear something classy? just let it all out, man

Stay!! your the one the few people who joined around when i did!!!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!