Forums / Discussion / General

232,818 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

My Little Ordeal...

Last posted Mar 18, 2012 at 01:51PM EDT. Added Mar 14, 2012 at 11:27PM EDT
16 posts from 7 users

So you guys are saying aliens, huh? I guess it could be one of those types of vids, but I'm still not sure where and when it came from. I'll try to figure it out when I get some time to myself.

Also, Rinsan…

Concise wrote:

I didn't know you were going through this. Huh? Let's just hope nothing bad happens. I've seen too many people die because of things like this. I don't want you to go the same way.

Wait… what are you talking about?

That reminds me, a while I was walking around your neighborhood, (which is oddly much safer than mine) and I stumbled upon a silver mask near your house. I'm not sure if it would help, but I remember you posted on tumblr you also found a mask of sorts. Would you like me to mail it to wherever you're staying?

20% Cooler than Ice Rinsankajugin wrote:

That reminds me, a while I was walking around your neighborhood, (which is oddly much safer than mine) and I stumbled upon a silver mask near your house. I'm not sure if it would help, but I remember you posted on tumblr you also found a mask of sorts. Would you like me to mail it to wherever you're staying?

Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about, but for some reason, the mask I had got lost somehow. I'll look for it later and I'll also accept your offer, I'll give you my new address through email. Heh, who knows how many more masks will pop up.

Leonard Arch wrote:

Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about, but for some reason, the mask I had got lost somehow. I'll look for it later and I'll also accept your offer, I'll give you my new address through email. Heh, who knows how many more masks will pop up.

Concise wrote:

I apologize for my small meltdown earlier, it just that I… it's along story that I don't want to say. I'll just say be careful when searching for the truth.

No problems, just explain yourself next time. I get frightened easily… Here, have a cookie:

20% Cooler than Ice Rinsankajugin wrote:

Okay, it's sent. It'll probably reach you in about a couple of weeks. Also, how's your mask doing?

I think I may have lost my mask. Weird, It was in my apartment's closet, so I couldn't have taken it out. Maybe I could have brought it back to my house. I'll have to go back (again) to see if I left it there. Oh, and thanks for the send, I can't wait til that mask comes.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!