Forums / Discussion / General

232,817 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

Dear lord help me.

Last posted Mar 16, 2012 at 08:08PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2012 at 02:21PM EDT
19 posts from 18 users

At the very least, you're not tagged. So depending upon your privacy settings, your friends shouldn't see it. If your friends is friends with your friends, then it's time for some professional PR control.

Go with Dac's idea: Say she was playing around. I'm assuming that you're a closeted brony, so just let her leave it up there (her removing it would cause more problems than it staying there as a joke.) Play it like she wanted the small size of a Happy Meal, and she got you that yellow pony as a joke (or perhaps to make you feel better, because cute things are nice, but you just don't like it.)

If you're not a brony at all, then your friends shouldn't care. You don't likea teh ponus, and your mom was just messing with you. If they're your friends, then they should believe you.

On the whole, I work and associate with people that don't care as long as you don't bother them with things of that nature, and my friends were at most concerned that I liked a My Little Pony cartoon. If you can make it to that place in life, then the whole closeted/stabled thing won't matter as much.

Ponies in Happy meals? Since when did this happen? The nearest McDonalds to me has some farmyard animals.

EDIT: I don't eat Happy meals, there's just an advertisement for them on the wall.

Last edited Mar 16, 2012 at 03:06PM EDT

Shoot, my profile pic is Vinyl Scratch, so half the world knows I'm a brony.

Anyway, your mom didn't even refer to it as a MY Little Pony, so even she doesn't suspect that you are/might be a brony. Maybe.

So, does this mean your mom knows you're a brony? Or is she just messing with you?

By the way, I'm positive most of Facebook doesn't get what she's doing. They're unaware like that.

Fridge wrote:

So, does this mean your mom knows you're a brony? Or is she just messing with you?

By the way, I'm positive most of Facebook doesn't get what she's doing. They're unaware like that.

Facebook isn't aware of a lot of things. And soon, they won't be aware of anything anymore………. pulls out le Anonymous mask
Hahaha.
Hahahahahaha.
Muhahahahahaha.
MuhahahahahaHAHAHAA!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! red lightning strikes

Last edited Mar 16, 2012 at 04:24PM EDT

Bad Wolf wrote:

Facebook isn't aware of a lot of things. And soon, they won't be aware of anything anymore………. pulls out le Anonymous mask
Hahaha.
Hahahahahaha.
Muhahahahahaha.
MuhahahahahaHAHAHAA!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! red lightning strikes

One of the few things I don't care if Anonymous does.

Herobrine wrote:

Ponies in Happy meals? Since when did this happen? The nearest McDonalds to me has some farmyard animals.

EDIT: I don't eat Happy meals, there's just an advertisement for them on the wall.

2 weeks ago, and this is the second time they are putting ponies in happy meals…. I have younger sibilings….

@Anako

At least you know your mother cares for you very much. As does Fluttershy

Just be cool about it if anyone asks. "Yea, that's my mom, that's how she trolls" [put on sunglasses]

I expect people couldn't care less though. I have a BSOD blue pony as my facebook avatar. And this is my profile banner image

Nobody has said a thing.

One time I took a step further and put a furry in my profile image. Again, nothing.

Last edited Mar 16, 2012 at 05:48PM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Anako

At least you know your mother cares for you very much. As does Fluttershy

Just be cool about it if anyone asks. "Yea, that's my mom, that's how she trolls" [put on sunglasses]

I expect people couldn't care less though. I have a BSOD blue pony as my facebook avatar. And this is my profile banner image

Nobody has said a thing.

One time I took a step further and put a furry in my profile image. Again, nothing.

Mabye the reason no one has said anything so far is because of the same reason you wont say anything if you see a hobo is masturbating in an alley, it would just be too awkward! Lol!

Seriously, props for not worrying about what people would say. I didn't know you were a furry though.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!