2007 posts from 83 users

Piano wrote:

GUYS I THINK HE’S SERIOUS

I CAN SEE HIM UP IN THE CLOUDS GUYS

TYPING ON HIS HEAVENPUTER

APPARENTLY HEAVENPUTERS ARE PATENTED BY APPLE

YOU GUYS STEVE JOBS MAKES COMPUTERS FOR HEAVEN

WHOAH

No, what actually happened is that I became a spirit, and decided that to make sure that time followed the correct path, I would make sure that Korra happened, so I went into the universe and became Amon.

That’s right, guys, spoiler: I am Amon.

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:04PM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

No, what actually happened is that I became a spirit, and decided that to make sure that time followed the correct path, I would make sure that Korra happened, so I went into the universe and became Amon.

That’s right, guys, spoiler: I am Amon.

NO

I SAW YOU ON A CLOUD

TYPING ON YOUR HEAVENPUTER

IT WAS AMAZING

I’M GONNA TAKE A PICTURE TO PROVE IT

BRB

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:10PM EDT

Fedora will surely deliver.

inb4 poorly shooped pic of the Burger King on top of a mario lakitu cloud.

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:14PM EDT

LOOK

HE EVEN POSED FOR THE PICTURE AND EVERYTHING

I’M GOING TO START A NEW IMAGE MACRO MEME

IT WILL BE CALLEDRIDICULOUSLY PHOTOGENIC HEAVEN GUY

IT WILL BE A HIT

AND PEOPLE WILL BE LIKE “OH RUSSIANFEDORA, WE’RE SORRY FOR DOUBTING THE FACT THAT YOU SAW TEH BRAWLER ON A CLOUD.”

YEAH

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:20PM EDT

@ Teh Brawler
“No, what actually happened is that I became a spirit, and decided that to make sure that time followed the correct path, I would make sure that Korra happened, so I went into the universe and became Amon.
That’s right, guys, spoiler: I am Amon.”

I knew it all along…

Last edited Jun 09, 2012 at 10:25PM EDT
Jun 09, 2012 at 10:22PM EDT

Arlon The Serene (Free Cake) wrote:

@KI..D
I find the idea of the Burger King being Amon a bit of a…
Whopper.

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:28PM EDT

@RussianFedora
I like how you’ve transcended some form of reality at least three times since the start of this thread. It’s like LOK has awoken some force deep inside you. Huh. Teh Brawler has gone to heaven and you’ve entered the spirit world. This s*** extra-crazy.

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:33PM EDT

@RussianFedora
I like how you’ve transcended some form of reality at least three times since the start of this thread. It’s like LOK has awoken some force deep inside you. Huh. Teh Brawler has gone to heaven and you’ve entered the spirit world. This s*** extra-crazy.

When did I enter the spirit world?

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:38PM EDT

Piano wrote:

When did I enter the spirit world?

Just now Mothaf**ka!

BAM!

Spirit world.

How do you like me now?

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:43PM EDT

Platus wrote:

Just now Mothaf**ka!

BAM!

Spirit world.

How do you like me now?

I am pleasantly surprised.

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:44PM EDT

KI....D wrote:

@ Teh Brawler
“No, what actually happened is that I became a spirit, and decided that to make sure that time followed the correct path, I would make sure that Korra happened, so I went into the universe and became Amon.
That’s right, guys, spoiler: I am Amon.”

I knew it all along…

You are my new favorite member.

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:50PM EDT

@Teh Brawler.
Thanks!
The image was actually Freecake’s idea. I just assembled it.

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:58PM EDT

KI....D wrote:

@Teh Brawler.
Thanks!
The image was actually Freecake’s idea. I just assembled it.

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM MY FAVORITISM

DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONNECTIONS YOU HAVE NOW

Jun 09, 2012 at 10:59PM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

You are my new favorite member.

Okay. I can see where I’m not wanted. I’ll just… Take my things and go…

Sob

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:00PM EDT

Piano wrote:

Sob

FEDORA WAIT NO YOU’RE LIKE MY BROTHER YOU’RE MORE THAN JUST A MEMBER TO ME NOOOOOOOOO

Sorry, KI..D, you’re out

FEDORA COME BACK YOU’RE MY FAVORITE AGAIN WE CAN HAVE THOSE CHILDREN I PROMISED YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:02PM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

FEDORA WAIT NO YOU’RE LIKE MY BROTHER YOU’RE MORE THAN JUST A MEMBER TO ME NOOOOOOOOO

Sorry, KI..D, you’re out

FEDORA COME BACK YOU’RE MY FAVORITE AGAIN WE CAN HAVE THOSE CHILDREN I PROMISED YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Wha- Really, Teh Brawler? We’ll name them Aldous and Louise, just like I wanted?

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:05PM EDT

@Teh Brawler
Alas, ’tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Sorry for derailing this thread everyone.

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:07PM EDT

And now for something completely different, actual discussion of LOK! So, how ’bout them police force? Who will protect the city now!?

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:10PM EDT

Piano wrote:

Wha- Really, Teh Brawler? We’ll name them Aldous and Louise, just like I wanted?

Of course. And we can even enroll them in that school you wanted. Just come back to me.

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:14PM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

Of course. And we can even enroll them in that school you wanted. Just come back to me.

Oh Teh Brawler! I’m sorry about my outburst, it was uncouth of me! You can have a different favorite user if you want!

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:17PM EDT

Piano wrote:

Sob

That’s ok Fedora, you’re still my favourite deputy.

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:18PM EDT

Piano wrote:

Oh Teh Brawler! I’m sorry about my outburst, it was uncouth of me! You can have a different favorite user if you want!

No, not if it means tearing our relationship apart. You mean more to me than a simple “favorite user”.

KI..D is now my “most appreciated user on a Saturday in regards to humorous images created around in-thread jokes”.

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:25PM EDT

Brawler.

You are not amon.

You are a brawler.

Amon isn’t a brawler.

He’s an equalist.

Silly brawler.

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:26PM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

No, not if it means tearing our relationship apart. You mean more to me than a simple “favorite user”.

KI..D is now my “most appreciated user on a Saturday in regards to humorous images created around in-thread jokes”.

No, no! It won’t tear our relationship apart. I just had a little fit is all. I don’t want to restrict you, Teh Brawler. I would feel bad if you neglected KI..D solely because of my outburst!

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:26PM EDT

@RussianFedora & Teh Brawler
Can’t we all just get along? Completely to the contrary, a bit of shipping:

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:49PM EDT

KI....D wrote:

@RussianFedora & Teh Brawler
Can’t we all just get along? Completely to the contrary, a bit of shipping:

Oh my god.

Teh Brawler, I think KI..D should be both our favorite user.

Jun 09, 2012 at 11:51PM EDT

Since this conversation appears to be coming to a conclusion,

Jun 10, 2012 at 12:28AM EDT
MFW my entire plan somehow manages to work out.
Entire page of derailment: [X] I didn’t even intend for RF and Brawler to have a dramatic reality-show-esque falling out moment, but it just happend anyways. Life is funny like that.
And with that, we leave you all to your own devices and conclusions. Just remember who’s pulling the strings here. It is me. We’ve played you fools like fiddles! KI..D has gotten’ more images under his belt, his goal of reaching 100 draws nearer. And I have had the finest of entertainment, getting to mess with people’s s*** and plotting out schemes from afar. Every detail has been my doing! Getting KI..D to post the Burger King=Amon image, the exact text with which to say, my own comment to follow, everything! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!! You probably thought that RussianFedora was +karma’ing Teh Brawler and vice versa, but it was actually me doing that! I don’t even know why that’d be considered evil, but I’m tired so I don’t really care! TL:DR Me and my bud KI..D planned pretty much all of this. And we had fun doing it. And so did you. Don’t deny it! Here’s a fitting soundtrack:
Jun 10, 2012 at 01:00AM EDT

With this epic saga terminated, let us work towards rerailing this thread, for a better tomorrow.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 01:11AM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 01:11AM EDT

Piano wrote:

Oh my god.

Teh Brawler, I think KI..D should be both our favorite user.

Good heaven yes.

Jun 10, 2012 at 01:26AM EDT

MFW my entire plan somehow manages to work out.
Entire page of derailment: [X] I didn’t even intend for RF and Brawler to have a dramatic reality-show-esque falling out moment, but it just happend anyways. Life is funny like that.
And with that, we leave you all to your own devices and conclusions. Just remember who’s pulling the strings here. It is me. We’ve played you fools like fiddles! KI..D has gotten’ more images under his belt, his goal of reaching 100 draws nearer. And I have had the finest of entertainment, getting to mess with people’s s*** and plotting out schemes from afar. Every detail has been my doing! Getting KI..D to post the Burger King=Amon image, the exact text with which to say, my own comment to follow, everything! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!! You probably thought that RussianFedora was +karma’ing Teh Brawler and vice versa, but it was actually me doing that! I don’t even know why that’d be considered evil, but I’m tired so I don’t really care! TL:DR Me and my bud KI..D planned pretty much all of this. And we had fun doing it. And so did you. Don’t deny it! Here’s a fitting soundtrack:

You thread-derailers only use your abilities to oppress people. But I won’t stand for that. It’s time for you and your buddies to be… Equalised.

Now, shall we do this the easy way, or the hard way?

Jun 10, 2012 at 01:34AM EDT

Piano wrote:

You thread-derailers only use your abilities to oppress people. But I won’t stand for that. It’s time for you and your buddies to be… Equalised.

Now, shall we do this the easy way, or the hard way?

I DIDN’T SAY YOU COULD POST PICS OF ME ON THIS SITE I’M GOING TO SUE YOU TO HIGH HEAVEN FOR THIS

Jun 10, 2012 at 01:35AM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

I DIDN’T SAY YOU COULD POST PICS OF ME ON THIS SITE I’M GOING TO SUE YOU TO HIGH HEAVEN FOR THIS

But you’re not Amon, Teh Brawler.

Jun 10, 2012 at 02:02AM EDT

Dac wrote:

Sorry, I just figured that anyone who hadn’t seen it yet would have avoided this thread like a plague.

Also, No, that mistake is not forgivable. You have shamed yourself and your family. You ignorance of this show will no be tolerated, therefore I have no other choice but to banish you. Be gone you swine.

I have returned from my banishment to state that I WAS RIGHT, THERE WAS A LINK

NOW BANISH YOURSELF DOUCHEBENDER!

Jun 10, 2012 at 03:52AM EDT

@Russian Fedora
Please don’t ban us, Amon. We’ll do whatever you say. We’ll keep the thread on topic! We’ll give you karma! Just please, don’t ban us!!

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 09:30AM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 09:28AM EDT

@RussianFedora
No! Russian Amon, you don’t know what you’re doing! Think of all the good derailing has done for this thread! If it were to be wiped out, the thread wouldn’t be half as long as it is now!

Jun 10, 2012 at 09:34AM EDT

How about we don’t post theories and spoilers and let the show continue without foreseeing everything, hm?

Jun 10, 2012 at 10:42AM EDT

Erwinator wrote:

How about we don’t post theories and spoilers and let the show continue without foreseeing everything, hm?

Where’s the fun in that?

WILD SPECULATION IS OUR SUSTENANCE! WE NEED IT!

Jun 10, 2012 at 11:47AM EDT

What’s the fun of knowing everything? If you knew who Amon is, or Lin’s father, or the entire plot, what’s the fun of watching the series?

Jun 10, 2012 at 12:00PM EDT

Erwinator wrote:

What’s the fun of knowing everything? If you knew who Amon is, or Lin’s father, or the entire plot, what’s the fun of watching the series?

Because wild speculation automatically means we know everything.

Jun 10, 2012 at 12:13PM EDT

ConnerABacon wrote:

wat.

I meant spirit as in from the spirit world, as in the Avatar spirit world, as in where Koh and that giant panda thing lives, as in where the past avatars also live, as in you’re not making any sense.

look up warhammer40k bro

Jun 10, 2012 at 03:54PM EDT

@Russian Fedora
Please don’t ban us, Amon. We’ll do whatever you say. We’ll keep the thread on topic! We’ll give you karma! Just please, don’t ban us!!

I am not a moderator, Cake. I am the solution.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 04:56PM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 04:55PM EDT

I am so glad this show is gaining popularity in the internet. I used to watch this a couple years back when it was on Nickelodien and thought it was decent. It was the only anime show I ever liked.

Jun 10, 2012 at 05:01PM EDT

thuckdapolice09 wrote:

I am so glad this show is gaining popularity in the internet. I used to watch this a couple years back when it was on Nickelodien and thought it was decent. It was the only anime show I ever liked.

>It was the only anime show I ever liked.
>anime show
>ANIME
Well, see, there’s just one teeny, tiny problem with that.

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 06:11PM EDT
Jun 10, 2012 at 06:09PM EDT

Hi! You must login or signup first!