Forums / General

191,067 total conversations in 5,240 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Avatar: TLA / Legend of Korra General

Last posted Mar 14, 2014 at 09:13AM EDT. Added Mar 20, 2012 at 11:11PM EDT
1,966 conversations with 81 participants

KI...D wrote:

Amon is actually part Avatar somehow. Don’t ask for specifics. When Amon tries to take Korra’s bending, instead of Korra just losing her bending, they go into the Aang vs. Ozai bending stealing thing.

But instead of one side winning, the energy beams will turn purple, and Korra will absorb Amon’s life energy, gaining the spiritual side of the Avatar as well. Then, we’ll get a glimpse of the next season’s enemy.

I think some other sexy KYM user had a similar idea. I’m surprised that you had it too – since whoever had the idea is obviously a genius.

Jun 22, 2012 at 11:11PM EDT

I think Amon is cyborg because I can’t his eyes

Jun 22, 2012 at 11:13PM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

I think Amon is cyborg because I can’t his eyes

What if Amon is anti-blind, so that you can’t see his eyes?

Jun 22, 2012 at 11:40PM EDT

Platus wrote:

I think some other sexy KYM user had a similar idea. I’m surprised that you had it too – since whoever had the idea is obviously a genius.

Aww are you talking about me, Platus? :D

• is gonna look like a total d-bag if wrong *
Jun 22, 2012 at 11:45PM EDT

Piano wrote:

What if Amon is anti-blind, so that you can’t see his eyes?

Wait, but you can totally see Amon’s eyes through his mask

Jun 22, 2012 at 11:46PM EDT

Dac wrote:

Here’s what I want to know: why do we never see Toph wearing a face mask as part of her battle gear? She doesn’t use her eyes, but getting them injured would still hurt – making them a liability. Sticking a plate or something over them seems like a sound strategy.

Jun 22, 2012 at 11:51PM EDT

Platus wrote:

Here’s what I want to know: why do we never see Toph wearing a face mask as part of her battle gear? She doesn’t use her eyes, but getting them injured would still hurt – making them a liability. Sticking a plate or something over them seems like a sound strategy.

Are you stupid, then how would we fap? We need to see her face!

Jun 22, 2012 at 11:56PM EDT

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie thats Amorra…

Last edited Jun 23, 2012 at 12:31AM EDT
Jun 23, 2012 at 12:23AM EDT

Dac wrote:

Are you stupid, then how would we fap? We need to see her face!

>2012

>Toph

>Fapping

>In the Same Context

Jun 23, 2012 at 12:26AM EDT

Fridge Logic wrote:

>2012

>Toph

>Fapping

>In the Same Context

You…. You downvoted me?!?! I had one, and now I have zero! It was a joke dude! You shall pay for your crimes!

I’m taking your karma bending away…

Last edited Jun 23, 2012 at 12:37AM EDT
Jun 23, 2012 at 12:34AM EDT

Crimson Locks wrote:

Wait, but you can totally see Amon’s eyes through his mask

BUT YOU CAN’T EVEN HIS EYES

Jun 23, 2012 at 01:15AM EDT

Fridge Logic wrote:

>2012

>Toph

>Fapping

>In the Same Context

>2012

>anyone from TLA/LoK

>Fapping

>In the same context

Jun 23, 2012 at 03:14AM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

>2012

>anyone from TLA/LoK

>Fapping

>In the same context

Inb4 Chris, and a large part of the LoK fandom.

Jun 23, 2012 at 03:24AM EDT

Piano wrote:

Inb4 Chris, and a large part of the LoK fandom.

I am aware unfortunately.

Jun 23, 2012 at 03:30AM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

I am aware unfortunately.

I don’t think you’re aware enough. GO ON TUMBLR AND SEARCH FOR LOK R34 RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN.

Jun 23, 2012 at 03:31AM EDT

Piano wrote:

I don’t think you’re aware enough. GO ON TUMBLR AND SEARCH FOR LOK R34 RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN.

NO I WILL TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT

THE MEELO PICS MAN

THE MEELO PICS

Jun 23, 2012 at 03:36AM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

THE MEELO PICS MAN

THE MEELO PICS

Jun 23, 2012 at 08:31AM EDT

Piano wrote:

I’ve already been exposed to Jinora/Ikki images, because Tumblr is full of strange lesbians.

Jun 23, 2012 at 10:21AM EDT

Hay guise. First time posting on this thread.

Since this thread has been hanging on the top of the KYM General Threads for quite a while already, and I had just finished with Desert Punk, I decided to introduce myself to Avatar, in order to see what all the hype was all about. I hadn’t really paid any attention to Avatar before, due to prejudice and such. But can you really blame me for not wanting to watch the finnish dubbed version at the time it aired here?

But since I’ve been proven wrong before, I decided to give it a chance, and got hooked instantly. Definitely an awesome series, and way more entertaining than FiM, although not artistically as inspiring in my humble opinion.

I spent the last week watching the entire 61 episodes of Last Airbender, which is really unusal for me, since I only watch one or two episodes at a time of any given series. But I just couldn’t stop watching Avatar. The story was nice and easy to follow, and had great characters like Sokka and Iroh.

After that, I caught up with all the episodes of The Legend of Korra, and here I am, posting on the KYM LoK General.

Last edited Jun 23, 2012 at 11:08AM EDT
Jun 23, 2012 at 11:02AM EDT

I made a post exposing spoilers, but I figured that was douchey. So I deleted it. But I will tell you this about the spoilers:

EDIT: Holy shit, so many twists. This is like, a super meta twistception to the tenth power.

Last edited Jun 23, 2012 at 11:53AM EDT
Jun 23, 2012 at 11:31AM EDT

This episode… just… wow.
I literally just don’t know what to say at this point. Just… Holy Shit….

Jun 23, 2012 at 12:02PM EDT

HOLYFUCKINGCUNTSHITNIGGERSNAKEPLANESBITCHFUCK

DID YOU SEE THAT?!?!? DID YOU SEE THAT?!?!?!

DID YOU FEEL THAT?!?!?! I DON’T THINK YOU FELT THAT!!!!!

THAT WAS REALLY FUCKING GOOD!!!!!!!!

THAT IS ALL!!!!!

Jun 23, 2012 at 12:09PM EDT

Anyone know where I can watch the episode? I haven’t found any streams up yet.

Jun 23, 2012 at 12:33PM EDT

Teh Brawler wrote:

THE MEELO PICS MAN

THE MEELO PICS

MEESAMI 5EVA

Jun 23, 2012 at 01:49PM EDT
THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TL:DR Nick Reset Button. “That was easy.”
Jun 23, 2012 at 02:25PM EDT

THEY SAID IT WAS A CHILDREN’S SHOW
THE WOLVES YOU GUYS
THE WOLVES

Jun 23, 2012 at 02:29PM EDT

Piano wrote:

THEY SAID IT WAS A CHILDREN’S SHOW
THE WOLVES YOU GUYS
THE WOLVES

And lo, Tarrlok is everyone’s favorite character. Or Bumi. Or the Lieutenant. I had a feelin’ he’d switch sides. Asami was never really a “Traitor”, so someone else had to pull rank at some point. And now Lin’s dramatic sacrifice is 60% less tear-inducing!

Jun 23, 2012 at 02:39PM EDT

THE FUEL ON THE BOAT
HE JUST
THEY SHOWED THAT ON NICKELODEON

Jun 23, 2012 at 02:53PM EDT

How do I make spoiler buttons? I need to vent.

Jun 23, 2012 at 03:01PM EDT

Joe Amethyst wrote:

Anyone got a link to the episode? Would be much appreciated.

http://www.chia-anime.com/avatar-the-legend-of-korra/watch-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-episode-11-12.html

there you go.

[EDIT- im not good with textile.. just copy paste]

Last edited Jun 23, 2012 at 03:33PM EDT
Jun 23, 2012 at 03:32PM EDT

Patina wrote:

http://www.chia-anime.com/avatar-the-legend-of-korra/watch-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-episode-11-12.html

there you go.

Jun 23, 2012 at 03:36PM EDT

Patina wrote:

there you go.

HTML is also allowed. also, backup link right here.

Jun 23, 2012 at 03:40PM EDT

Joe Amethyst wrote:

err…. thanks…. o_o
yeah this is how i have been watching LoK since it got leaked.

Jun 23, 2012 at 03:40PM EDT

Holy shit.
Amon with the sdhfuisdh
But Korra jhushuigashiud

AND THEN DHWIHFUIOSAHFUIOSFS
HOLY SDJUIOFGHSDUIOFJOSIFs
AND TO TOP IT OFF MAKO
BUT THEN AANG
AND THEN MAKO AGAIN
FJUIOEHFHSFS

Jun 23, 2012 at 04:32PM EDT

Dac wrote:

Ok, so apparently the flashback takes place 42 years ago so unless there is something about Tarloc we don’t know, that guy can’t be him. mabye they are related somehow? Mabye the Avatar isn’t the only reincarnating spirit. Both him and Amon have strange powers, mabye there is much we don’t know about the spirit world. Mabye Amons energybending has more to do with bloodbending and blocking chuckras. A water bender that knows how to heal has a lot of knowledge on the body and the flow of chi, mabye that knowledge can be used for more sinister things. Whenever he “energy bends” it looks like something else is going on, the victim looks like he has lost all control is is paralyzed, save a few twitches and a look of pure terror. Amon says he’s dad was struck down by a firebender, what if his dad is Yakone. Mabye during the trail, Yakone was outraged by the verdict and during his bloodbending, he killed or seriously hurt toph or sokka( they both look like they are in deep shit), Aang is outraged and strikes him down. Aang is a firebender. Mabye Amon and Tarloc are the same person, or related. Or mabye it’s something else entirely and I am just an idiot. It’s fun to speculate.

@ Fridge
I have to disagree. True, MLP general has way to much pic spamming, useless posts, and role playing. We don’t need that nor do we want that, but we haven’t even discussed this new episode really. This general could use more discussion.

Well would you look at that! I wrote this after Tarlok revealed his bloodbending. I might have gotten some stuff wrong, but pretty good huh!

Anyways, about that finale, it was everything I was hoping it would be. The action was great, the bloodbending was beautifully sinister, and the final battle was great. I had a few complaints, but it’s just nit-picking. This season ended on an excellent note, and had it been a mini-series, it would have been a great end. The scene between Tarlok and Amon was really heartbreaking for me. I usually don’t cry for anything, but this almost broke me. I got teary eyed. I hadn’t seen a scene so heartbreaking since Rita’s death in Dexter. I just hope they can have a villain as good as Amon next season. I really liked him. I really like this series so far and the wait for the next season is gonna be hell. Oh well, I’m sure the wait will be worth it.

Also, to those who said the writers had written themselves into a corner and that she would have to go avatar state, lol u mad? And this is a kids show my ass.

…. Fuck you spongebob… Fuck you….spoiler

Last edited Jun 23, 2012 at 04:56PM EDT
Jun 23, 2012 at 04:35PM EDT

To think that everyone hated Tarrlok for kidnapping Korra. He was a(n) hero.

Also, Korra’s new ability kind of makes things go back to how they were before the whole Amon thing.

Last edited Jun 23, 2012 at 05:14PM EDT
Jun 23, 2012 at 05:11PM EDT

YOU GUYS I WANT TO VENT BUT I DON’T WANT TO RELEASE ANY SPOILERS HOW DO I MAKE A SPOILER BUTTON

Jun 23, 2012 at 06:07PM EDT

Suicide and fratricide that isn’t implied, but actually on screen?!?!

I believe sokka was the one who made up that award.

Last edited Jun 23, 2012 at 06:31PM EDT
Jun 23, 2012 at 06:25PM EDT

I love childrens shows that actually show that bad things happen

Sugarcoating everything is bad for children.

Jun 23, 2012 at 06:36PM EDT

Now that i finally watched all the episodes today I’m ready to talk to all of you. So what do you guy’s think the guy’s are going to do for season 2?

I always the lightning stick guy was going to become the new equalist leader for some reason.

Jun 23, 2012 at 06:59PM EDT

@seal clubba
It was my understanding that the lieutenant was killed. Amon said " you served me well" and then bloodbended the shit out of him. Since Amons cover was still intact, there was no reason to let him live. Anyways, it would be lazy to just go back to the equalist for the next villain.

Jun 23, 2012 at 07:36PM EDT

Namaste! You must login or signup first!