Forums / General

191,210 total conversations in 5,242 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
Avatar: TLA / Legend of Korra General

Last posted Mar 14, 2014 at 09:13AM EDT. Added Mar 20, 2012 at 11:11PM EDT
1,966 conversations with 81 participants

Platus wrote:

My god man, what have you done?

We should probably get this discussion back on track.

Aug 05, 2012 at 09:08PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

We should probably get this discussion back on track.

Nah, let’s talk about your page get instead.

Aug 05, 2012 at 09:10PM EDT
Quote

Platus wrote:

Nah, let’s talk about your page get instead.

Well, you know, you just have to keep on trying, you know, and work towards your goals, you know, so that, you know, you can achieve those goals you set out for yourself, you know, so that you can get stuff like page gets, you know.

Aug 05, 2012 at 10:10PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

Well, you know, you just have to keep on trying, you know, and work towards your goals, you know, so that, you know, you can achieve those goals you set out for yourself, you know, so that you can get stuff like page gets, you know.

Aug 05, 2012 at 10:18PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

We should probably get this discussion back on track.

Hm, let’s take a look…

Yeah, I would recommend that too.

Aug 05, 2012 at 10:35PM EDT
Quote

Myconix wrote:

Hm, let’s take a look…

Yeah, I would recommend that too.

Alright.

SO GUYS DO YOU THINK SATO IS AN EQUALIST I THINK THINK ME MIGHT BETRAY THE AVATEAM OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM

Aug 05, 2012 at 10:42PM EDT
Quote
  • Sigh *
    There’s just not much to discuss anymore…
    I guess I’ll have to just drown my sorrows in funny comics

That’s better :D

Last edited Aug 05, 2012 at 10:51PM EDT
Aug 05, 2012 at 10:50PM EDT
Quote

Crimson Locks wrote:

  • Sigh *
    There’s just not much to discuss anymore…
    I guess I’ll have to just drown my sorrows in funny comics

That’s better :D

Don’t say there isn’t anything else to discuss! We need to keep posting so that the thread doesn’t lock up. If we lose it, then we’ll have to make another one when the next season starts.

So anyway, Zuko’s mom. Let the Epileptic Trees grow free.

Aug 06, 2012 at 12:07AM EDT
Quote

I bet Zuko’s mom was living as a refugee in the Earth Kingdom, or even living in one of the abandoned Air Temples.

Aug 06, 2012 at 05:05AM EDT
Quote

Crimson Locks wrote:

I bet Zuko’s mom was living as a refugee in the Earth Kingdom, or even living in one of the abandoned Air Temples.

In a parallel universe, Zuko’s mom flees to the Eastern Air Temple and meets Guru Pathik. Later, he spirtitually contacts Zuko and he goes to the Air Temple to find her and learn how to bend lightning, but stops suddenly when he senses Mai in danger.

Aug 06, 2012 at 09:34AM EDT
Quote

Arlon The Serene (Free Cake) wrote:

In a parallel universe, Zuko’s mom flees to the Eastern Air Temple and meets Guru Pathik. Later, he spirtitually contacts Zuko and he goes to the Air Temple to find her and learn how to bend lightning, but stops suddenly when he senses Mai in danger.

In another parallel universe, Aang eats shrooms and sees this:

Aug 06, 2012 at 11:18AM EDT
Quote

Myconix wrote:

In another parallel universe, Aang eats shrooms and sees this:

Why would he need to eat shrooms? I don’t see anything wrong with this video.

Aug 06, 2012 at 02:27PM EDT
Quote

Platus wrote:

Don’t say there isn’t anything else to discuss! We need to keep posting so that the thread doesn’t lock up. If we lose it, then we’ll have to make another one when the next season starts.

So anyway, Zuko’s mom. Let the Epileptic Trees grow free.

Zuko’s mom and Lin’s dad. The most mysterious of all crack pairings…..

Aug 06, 2012 at 02:46PM EDT
Quote

Chris wrote:

Dat fanart

Get with the times, gramps! We’ve already seen that one!

Aug 06, 2012 at 03:42PM EDT
Quote

Crimson Locks wrote:

  • Sigh *
    There’s just not much to discuss anymore…
    I guess I’ll have to just drown my sorrows in funny comics

That’s better :D

I always like the idea of tokka. Toph clearly had a bit of a crush on Sokka, and they were my two favorite characters anyway so it was easy to entertain the idea. Too bad it would go against the current canon, since that would make Lin and Tenzin related.

My ship has sunk.

Aug 07, 2012 at 12:21AM EDT
Quote

404 user not found wrote:

I always like the idea of tokka. Toph clearly had a bit of a crush on Sokka, and they were my two favorite characters anyway so it was easy to entertain the idea. Too bad it would go against the current canon, since that would make Lin and Tenzin related.

My ship has sunk.

I could never decide whether I wanted Sokka to be with Toph of Suki. I guess the canon has made me decide xD

Aug 07, 2012 at 02:02AM EDT
Quote

Sokka married with Suki, but cheated with Toph and only Sokka and Toph know about it. So that’s why Lin’s father isn’t mentioned.

Last edited Aug 07, 2012 at 03:35PM EDT
Aug 07, 2012 at 03:18PM EDT
Quote

Erwinator wrote:

Sokka married with Suki, but cheated with Toph and only Sokka and Toph know about it. So that’s why Lin’s father isn’t mentioned.

Aug 07, 2012 at 03:29PM EDT
Quote

Crimson Locks wrote:

GOOD HEAVEN THAT’S ADORABLE

Aug 07, 2012 at 04:27PM EDT
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

GOOD HEAVEN THAT’S ADORABLE

It would be adorable, if it wasn’t Makorran.

Aug 07, 2012 at 08:36PM EDT
Quote

Erwinator wrote:

Sokka married with Suki, but cheated with Toph and only Sokka and Toph know about it. So that’s why Lin’s father isn’t mentioned.

Meanwhile, at Nickelodeon…

    For those who don’t get it: The creators of Avatar see this and plan on using that idea.
Last edited Aug 07, 2012 at 08:52PM EDT
Aug 07, 2012 at 08:50PM EDT
Quote

Myconix wrote:

Meanwhile, at Nickelodeon…

    For those who don’t get it: The creators of Avatar see this and plan on using that idea.

Oh god, if only Brike were reading this thread. I would have, like, a dozen consecutive heart attacks.

Aug 07, 2012 at 08:55PM EDT
Quote

Platus wrote:

Oh god, if only Brike were reading this thread. I would have, like, a dozen consecutive heart attacks.

One for every heart, eh? I always suspected that you’re an alien, Platus.

Aug 07, 2012 at 09:00PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

One for every heart, eh? I always suspected that you’re an alien, Platus.

Yah, I’m actually six time lords. But don’t tell anyone.

Aug 07, 2012 at 09:13PM EDT
Quote

how can you guys not know that Lin’s father died protecting the universe from Black Shadow?

Aug 08, 2012 at 05:17PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

It would be adorable, if it wasn’t Makorran.

YOU SHUT YOUR RUSSIAN FACE IT IS ADORABLE

Aug 08, 2012 at 05:24PM EDT
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

YOU SHUT YOUR RUSSIAN FACE IT IS ADORABLE

Brawler. What have we said about the caps lock Brawler? CAPS LOCK BRAWLER. CONTROL THEM.

Anyway who else is wants to know who Lins dad is?

Aug 08, 2012 at 07:55PM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Brawler. What have we said about the caps lock Brawler? CAPS LOCK BRAWLER. CONTROL THEM.

Anyway who else is wants to know who Lins dad is?

Maybe Lin’s dad is Zuko’s mom.

Aug 08, 2012 at 08:47PM EDT
Quote

Platus wrote:

Maybe Lin’s dad is Zuko’s mom.

Aug 08, 2012 at 09:00PM EDT
Quote

Platus wrote:

Maybe Lin’s dad is Zuko’s mom.

Quick! Someone post this on reddit!

Aug 08, 2012 at 09:18PM EDT
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

Quick! Someone post this on reddit!

I bet you’ve already done that.

Aug 08, 2012 at 09:21PM EDT
Quote

The ad for Legend of Korra is FINALLY showing on australian nickelodeon. Im SO excited

Aug 09, 2012 at 05:19AM EDT
Quote

Platus wrote:

Maybe Lin’s dad is Zuko’s mom.

Maybe Zuko’s mom is Lin’s dad.

Aug 09, 2012 at 11:55AM EDT
Quote

Arlon The Serene (Free Cake) wrote:

Maybe Zuko’s dad is Lin’s mom.

Maybe Zuko’s mom is Lin.

Aug 09, 2012 at 01:07PM EDT
Quote

Platus wrote:

Maybe Zuko’s mom is Lin.

Maybe Zuko’s daughter is Lin.

Aug 09, 2012 at 02:26PM EDT
Quote

Lolrus wrote:

Maybe Zuko’s daughter is Lin.

Maybe C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

Aug 09, 2012 at 02:36PM EDT
Quote

ConnerABacon wrote:

you people are on crack.

I have never been so insulted! I will have you know, kind sir, that my body is a temple, and not a speck of anything less than the finest imported cocaine has ever touched these nostrils. Keep this up and I will have no choice but to defend my honour with a sporting round of Uzis at dawn.

Aug 09, 2012 at 03:27PM EDT
Quote

Platus wrote:

I have never been so insulted! I will have you know, kind sir, that my body is a temple, and not a speck of anything less than the finest imported cocaine has ever touched these nostrils. Keep this up and I will have no choice but to defend my honour with a sporting round of Uzis at dawn.


I dare say, you certainly gave that sporting old chap a good what-for. What say we make haste to the
executive quarters, and discuss our next plan for anti-thread derailment over tea and crumpets, eh old bean?

Last edited Aug 09, 2012 at 04:01PM EDT
Aug 09, 2012 at 03:54PM EDT
Quote

Myconix wrote:


I dare say, you certainly gave that sporting old chap a good what-for. What say we make haste to the
executive quarters, and discuss our next plan for anti-thread derailment over tea and crumpets, eh old bean?

Oh, capitol idea old chap. I shall direct Jeeves to gather a tray of biscuits and heroin post-haste.

Aug 09, 2012 at 03:59PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

I bet you’ve already done that.

Nu-Uh! I’m a good boy. I don’t post theories on r/TheLast Airbender

Aug 09, 2012 at 08:06PM EDT
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

Nu-Uh! I’m a good boy. I don’t post theories on r/TheLast Airbender

yeah who does that ugh ANYWAY……

Aug 09, 2012 at 11:16PM EDT
Quote

Yo! You must login or signup first!