Forums / Discussion / General

170,217 total conversations in 5,454 threads

+ New Thread


You can buy memes now?

Last posted Apr 03, 2012 at 03:21PM EDT. Added Apr 01, 2012 at 12:13AM EDT
114 posts from 54 users

FudgeGruck wrote:

Yeah, well I bought Camoawam, the prime minister of the internet, so HNGG

You can’t use HNGG. I own that. Pay me fucker.

Apr 01, 2012 at 01:54AM EDT
Quote

I bought Frogout.
Don’t look so shocked.

Apr 01, 2012 at 01:54AM EDT

Verbose wrote:

badsitrep wrote:

Also I bought the teal deer. Verbose is now Random’s and my bitch.

lolnope. YOU DON’T HAVE ENOUGH BADGES TO TRAIN ME!

Unless you’re Gary Oak. Gary Oak got 10 badges in Kanto when there were only 8 available. He doesn’t even need badges. If you got him, then yoAww…
 
Alternatively…


But I’m most proud of this.

:3

I can train you.

Deal with it

And last time I checked, bein’ a hoe don’t require any training.

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 02:00AM EDT
Apr 01, 2012 at 01:57AM EDT
Quote

I shot hadoukens and went ATATATATA to buy a Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken, then i got horny but i couldn’t buy a nice woman from Rule 34… Then i told myself “A cat is fine too” in the end it doesn’t matter as i had sex.

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 02:03AM EDT
Apr 01, 2012 at 02:02AM EDT
Quote

DPF is so going to kill me when he finds out what I bought.
Homestuck, ponies, Nic Cage.

Apr 01, 2012 at 02:04AM EDT
Quote

I have bought Abridged Seires. How? If you really wish to know, TALK TO THE HAND!!

Apr 01, 2012 at 02:08AM EDT
Quote

Mister J wrote:

DPF is so going to kill me when he finds out what I bought.
Homestuck, ponies, Nic Cage.




Apr 01, 2012 at 02:10AM EDT
Quote

Mister J wrote:

DPF is so going to kill me when he finds out what I bought.
Homestuck, ponies, Nic Cage.

… you were the one who beat me to Nic Cage!

Apr 01, 2012 at 02:14AM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

You can’t use HNGG. I own that. Pay me fucker.

FIGHT THE SYSTEM

Apr 01, 2012 at 02:23AM EDT
Quote

just so you know, you can change your username between every purchase to use multiple aliases for different memes.

Apr 01, 2012 at 02:33AM EDT
Quote

Brad wrote:

just so you know, you can change your username between every purchase to use multiple aliases for different memes.

I’m happy with what I have though. Everyone else can have some fun.

Apr 01, 2012 at 02:46AM EDT
Quote

It seems like every meme I click on has already been bought!!!

But at least I got Ooh Mister X and some other meme I dont know this is weird.
Gahhhhhh

Apr 01, 2012 at 03:40AM EDT
Quote

The age of the troll army is over

[photo:277450]

Long live the TROLL POSSE!!!!

Apr 01, 2012 at 06:06AM EDT
Quote

All memes are purchased.

Sift through submissions and deadpool you lot.

Apr 01, 2012 at 09:21AM EDT
Quote

I bought Cheezburger.
Kalmo is a mod now.

And I’m violating copywrite, too. Well, it was user submitted. What you gonna do, badistrep?

Apr 01, 2012 at 09:54AM EDT

Last night I went on a crazy out of control buying spree and got most of the pony entries. It was so awesome, I made this to celebrate.

I’m SeXy AnD i KnOw It.

Apr 01, 2012 at 10:09AM EDT
Quote

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 10:21AM EDT
Apr 01, 2012 at 10:19AM EDT
Quote

Damn it, Gorilla Munch! This one was reserved for Chris!
(lol jk)

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 10:49AM EDT
Apr 01, 2012 at 10:48AM EDT
Quote

Ones I bought:

I was frozen today
I AM SPARTACUS
Super Mario RPG Song

Apr 01, 2012 at 11:25AM EDT
Quote

That’s what I get for sleeping in. So far, I’ve only been able to get “Am I waiting on X?”

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 12:00PM EDT
Apr 01, 2012 at 11:55AM EDT
Quote

There should have been a one meme per user limit, because this is bullshit.

EDIT: Oh cool, I got Tuscan Whole Milk. And that’s like, almost an actual meme.

Also, from this moment on, I hate Mister J for buying Futurama.

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 12:12PM EDT
Apr 01, 2012 at 12:07PM EDT
Quote

I go to bed and now my thread is stickied? Wow.

Apr 01, 2012 at 12:42PM EDT
Quote

You…. You people bought everything. Every single last morsel of a valid fad. All that’s left is that sun-baked pile of troll articles and forced memes. Why…. Why have you done this? What have I done by making this thread? KYM HAS UNDERGONE A CAPITALIST REVOLUTION. SOON YOU WILL ALL BE CORPORATIONS. STOP BUYING, NOW, BEFORE OUR DELICATE, MEME-INTERWOVEN ECOSYSTEM IS FOREVER DESECRATED!

Apr 01, 2012 at 12:56PM EDT
Quote

I Own Pretty Cool guy now.

Wait, If I own Pretty cool guy, That means I’m a Cool guy.
But if i’m a Cool guy, I’m no longer notsocool. Oh God I don’t know my name anymore,
Oh man, Oh god, Oh Man, Oh God…

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 01:27PM EDT
Apr 01, 2012 at 01:26PM EDT
Quote


Apr 01, 2012 at 02:58PM EDT

>browse all the memes I edit for one for sale
>all are bought, even the MLP Princess Prominade Troll

Apr 01, 2012 at 03:15PM EDT
Quote

The purchaser of Abbey Road Parodies, Downvoting Roman, Doom Paul, Finger boxes, and Unicorn Boy is right here. And to think, I just woke up two hours ago.

Apr 01, 2012 at 03:44PM EDT
Quote

I purchased something better than memes.

Check it out!

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 06:17PM EDT
Apr 01, 2012 at 06:16PM EDT
Quote

that bidding war was tough random, but you know the way to my heart

(candy)

Apr 01, 2012 at 06:22PM EDT
Quote

mfw all the memes have been purchased.

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 06:34PM EDT
Apr 01, 2012 at 06:33PM EDT
Quote

I wanted to buy Calibrations earlier today. I was heart broken when I saw it was already purchased.

I AM SORRY GARRUS, I HAVE FAILED YOU! I was too busy doing some calibrations!

Apr 01, 2012 at 06:57PM EDT
Quote

Also, guess who bought Micheal Bay, Toddlers And Tiara, and MMA?

Apr 01, 2012 at 07:06PM EDT
Quote

Apparently not all the memes were bought like I thought, cause this pegasus pony now owns Ronaldo!

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 07:40PM EDT
Apr 01, 2012 at 07:39PM EDT
Quote

I’ve tallied up all the memes I purchased today.

Super Robo Jesus
Brorangutan Approves
Mass Effect
Assuming Control
Tali’s Face
Ah, Yes, Reapers
Marauder Shields
I’m Commander Shepard
Star Trek
Needs Moar Lens Flare
KHAN!
Jean-Luc Picard
Dammit Jim, I’m a Doctor, Not a X
Spock is Not Impressed
Trayvon Martin’s Death/We Are Trayvon Martin
PONY.MOV/Jappleack
Sitting Lyra
Wingboner/Clopping
Doctor Whooves/Doctor Whoof
Why Wub Woo/Dashface
Fluttercry/Ponies Holding Things
Derpy Hooves
DJ P0N-3/Vinyl Scratch
Cupcakes (My Little Pony FanFiction)
Bronyspeak
Flutterrage/Flutterbitch
Sweetie Belle Derelle
Pony Re-Imaginings
My Little Pony Character Fandom
Discord
Blingee
Bill O’Reilly You Can’t Explain That
Facebook
Tumblr
Star Wars
Star Wars Kid
Super Smash Bros
Wombo Combo
Brock Obama
It’s Super Effective
I Herd U Liek Mudkips
Everyday I’m Shufflin’
Seems Legit/Sounds Legit
Pokemon Comics
Obama Rage Face/Not Bad
Feel Like a Sir
Yao Ming Face
Poker Face
Challenge Accepted
Today I Will Listen to Some X
Fuck Yea
Freddie Mercury Rage Pose
Waffles? Don’t You Mean Carrots?
Inglip
Still Alive (Portal End Theme)
Bear Grylls/Better Drink My Own Piss
Musically Oblivious 8th Grader
Captain Hindsight
Art Student Owl
Inception
strutting Leo/Leo Strut
LOL Jesus
Story Time Jesus
Tentaquil
Viral Videos
Antoine Dodson/Bed Intruder
Double Rainbow
Dancing Stormtrooper
David After Dentist
Boom Goes the Dynamite
Charlie the Unicorn
Tay Zonday/Chocolate Rain
Single Serving Site
The Last Page of the Internet
Zombo.com
Smugleaf/Snivy
Meanwhile in X
OK Go on Treadmills
Donde Esta La Biblioteca/Spanish Rap
That’s Racist!
You Have Died of Dysentery
You Win the Internet!
Rules of the Internet
Nannerpuss
Alignment
Obama “Hope” Posters
Demotivational Posters
Demotivational Tunnel
Harry Potter
Potter Puppet Pals
Facepalm
Saturday Night Live
Dick in a Box
Like a Boss
Needs More Cowbell
Dear Sister Parodies/MMMM Whatcha Say
Lazy Sunday
I’m on a Boat
Jizz In My Pants
Make Your Own Album Cover
They see me rollin’
Interruptors
Hypnotoad
Bzzzzzzzzzz/World Cup Vuvuzelas
Candlejack
Kanye West
And probably a bunch more

Altogether that is 106 Memes. So yeah.

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 07:59PM EDT
Apr 01, 2012 at 07:58PM EDT
Quote

Ashki wrote:

Apparently not all the memes were bought like I thought, cause this pegasus pony now owns Ronaldo!

NO! IT CAN’T BE! HOW WAS I SO DEFEATED????

Either way, fuck that shit, i got Kaiba staring through a window…

Apr 01, 2012 at 08:38PM EDT
Quote

Fridge wrote:

I’ve tallied up all the memes I purchased today.

Super Robo Jesus
Brorangutan Approves
Mass Effect
Assuming Control
Tali’s Face
Ah, Yes, Reapers
Marauder Shields
I’m Commander Shepard
Star Trek
Needs Moar Lens Flare
KHAN!
Jean-Luc Picard
Dammit Jim, I’m a Doctor, Not a X
Spock is Not Impressed
Trayvon Martin’s Death/We Are Trayvon Martin
PONY.MOV/Jappleack
Sitting Lyra
Wingboner/Clopping
Doctor Whooves/Doctor Whoof
Why Wub Woo/Dashface
Fluttercry/Ponies Holding Things
Derpy Hooves
DJ P0N-3/Vinyl Scratch
Cupcakes (My Little Pony FanFiction)
Bronyspeak
Flutterrage/Flutterbitch
Sweetie Belle Derelle
Pony Re-Imaginings
My Little Pony Character Fandom
Discord
Blingee
Bill O’Reilly You Can’t Explain That
Facebook
Tumblr
Star Wars
Star Wars Kid
Super Smash Bros
Wombo Combo
Brock Obama
It’s Super Effective
I Herd U Liek Mudkips
Everyday I’m Shufflin’
Seems Legit/Sounds Legit
Pokemon Comics
Obama Rage Face/Not Bad
Feel Like a Sir
Yao Ming Face
Poker Face
Challenge Accepted
Today I Will Listen to Some X
Fuck Yea
Freddie Mercury Rage Pose
Waffles? Don’t You Mean Carrots?
Inglip
Still Alive (Portal End Theme)
Bear Grylls/Better Drink My Own Piss
Musically Oblivious 8th Grader
Captain Hindsight
Art Student Owl
Inception
strutting Leo/Leo Strut
LOL Jesus
Story Time Jesus
Tentaquil
Viral Videos
Antoine Dodson/Bed Intruder
Double Rainbow
Dancing Stormtrooper
David After Dentist
Boom Goes the Dynamite
Charlie the Unicorn
Tay Zonday/Chocolate Rain
Single Serving Site
The Last Page of the Internet
Zombo.com
Smugleaf/Snivy
Meanwhile in X
OK Go on Treadmills
Donde Esta La Biblioteca/Spanish Rap
That’s Racist!
You Have Died of Dysentery
You Win the Internet!
Rules of the Internet
Nannerpuss
Alignment
Obama “Hope” Posters
Demotivational Posters
Demotivational Tunnel
Harry Potter
Potter Puppet Pals
Facepalm
Saturday Night Live
Dick in a Box
Like a Boss
Needs More Cowbell
Dear Sister Parodies/MMMM Whatcha Say
Lazy Sunday
I’m on a Boat
Jizz In My Pants
Make Your Own Album Cover
They see me rollin’
Interruptors
Hypnotoad
Bzzzzzzzzzz/World Cup Vuvuzelas
Candlejack
Kanye West
And probably a bunch more

Altogether that is 106 Memes. So yeah.


You kinda ruined it for a lot of people by taking it that far, Fridge.

Apr 01, 2012 at 09:14PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!