Forums / General

195,708 total conversations in 5,388 threads

+ New Thread


Anonymous Announces Plan to Educate and Support Legalization of Cannabis.

Last posted Apr 19, 2012 at 01:52PM EDT. Added Apr 09, 2012 at 01:53AM EDT
37 conversations with 22 participants

Anonymous Announces OpCannabis, Phase 1
 
So, KYM… What are your thoughts about the operation? Cannabis? Anonymous’s ability to impact the world?
 
Personally, I am not a user of marijuana but I support the legalization because of the recreational and practical uses of the plant.
 
“It is kept from the people who need its curing powers by governments, big corporations, by big pharmaceutical companies because it is a threat to the money they make! They make more money off you being sick so they do not want you to have a cure, these people do not truly care about your wellbeing only the money they will make from your illness!”
 

Apr 09, 2012 at 01:53AM EDT
Quote

Quick guys, invest in Cheeto stocks.

Apr 09, 2012 at 02:12AM EDT

Eh, well, I don’t have a say either way, really. But when Anon gets involved…SHIT GOES DOWN YO.

Apr 09, 2012 at 02:15AM EDT
Quote

I am personally against the use of all recreational drugs, illegal or legal.

However, marijuana isn’t too bad, and it would be a huge boon to the economy. Throw in some strict regulation and tax it to hell like they do with the tobacco industry, and we’re looking at billions of dollars of revenue for the government, without any side effects (regulation would make sure that the pot sold is actually pot, and not filled with rat poison).

Last edited Apr 09, 2012 at 02:31AM EDT
Apr 09, 2012 at 02:30AM EDT
Quote

I’ve seen evidence that Cannabis as a recreational drug is less dangerous to your health than Alcohol and Tobacco. So it doesn’t really make much sense why it remains illegal when Alcohol is not. If it gets legalized or not, it probably wont make much of a difference. Just look at places where it is already legal: People who use it don’t seem to be hurting anyone. I don’t think I would care either way what happens

Then again, it’s still a drug that your body does not need and smoking is smoking so I stay away from it personally and wouldn’t recommend it to others.

What I do approve of though is using Cannabis for paper. Cannabis would revolutionize paper in fact. Cannabis paper is faster and cheaper to produce and also stronger. Would save plenty of trees in the process.

Anon should support Cannabis on productive grounds such as that rather than this “miracle cure” claim. Honestly, they make it sound like Cannabis is a +100 super health pack. Is it really?

Do we have studies that show what a real benefit Cannabis makes compared to other medicines? I’d want to see that first.

One thing anonymous is probably right about though is that Cannibis was suppressed in the first place in the interest of money. I’ve heard more than one story pertaining to that before. That’s how it became illegal in the past and it’s probably why it is being kept illegal today.

Everything I say here is unreferenced opinion at this point, take me with a grain of salt until I figure out where I got this info from

Apr 09, 2012 at 02:41AM EDT
Quote

I just did a butt load of research on the topic for a paper I’m writing.

The reasons behind the restriction of cannabis in America were actually to combat addiction rates back in the 1850s. A surge of desire to regulate pharmaceuticals for the sake of people’s safety led to a majority opinion that narcotics should be limited in scope.

While the argument these days is the financial side of things, it’s a rather flawed argument, considering there’s no way to guarantee that the money will actually benefit the government in any way, what with the private sector being what it’s like.

As for Anonymous, I think people are realizing that they’re just a group of hackers with a big horn and a fighter complex.

Apr 09, 2012 at 03:24AM EDT
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

I just did a butt load of research on the topic for a paper I’m writing.

The reasons behind the restriction of cannabis in America were actually to combat addiction rates back in the 1850s. A surge of desire to regulate pharmaceuticals for the sake of people’s safety led to a majority opinion that narcotics should be limited in scope.

While the argument these days is the financial side of things, it’s a rather flawed argument, considering there’s no way to guarantee that the money will actually benefit the government in any way, what with the private sector being what it’s like.

As for Anonymous, I think people are realizing that they’re just a group of hackers with a big horn and a fighter complex.

>cannabis
>addiction rates
Did the people in the 1850’s have half a brain? It’s completely and physically impossible to get addicted to marijuana. The concern for safety is also null, as the only way to get killed by it is to have a ton of it fall on your head.
And if money was to come from pot’s legalization, the government would’ve made it legal by now.

Apr 09, 2012 at 04:20AM EDT

It has been proven that the only way to overdoes on Marijuana is to have tonnes of kilos of it in a n hour or less.

I can go either side of the argument, but I have done some re-search, and it has been said that it’s not bad for you, nor is to great for you.

Last edited Apr 09, 2012 at 05:27AM EDT
Apr 09, 2012 at 05:26AM EDT

>.Anonymous gets goverment to legalize marijuana
>Pfizer becomes largest distributer of Marijuana in the United States.
>Government’s income increases through taxation of marijuana

GO ANONYMOUS! FIGHT THE POWA!

Apr 09, 2012 at 06:27AM EDT
Quote

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

>cannabis
>addiction rates
Did the people in the 1850’s have half a brain? It’s completely and physically impossible to get addicted to marijuana. The concern for safety is also null, as the only way to get killed by it is to have a ton of it fall on your head.
And if money was to come from pot’s legalization, the government would’ve made it legal by now.

Cough cough

And if money was to come from pot’s legalization, the government would’ve made it legal by now.

But that’s exactly my point. People make the argument that the government would make money off of legalizing marijuana, but that would only work if they either imposed taxes on it or created a federal-regulated production source.

Last edited Apr 09, 2012 at 11:50AM EDT
Apr 09, 2012 at 11:47AM EDT
Quote

There is only one good argument for legalizing marijuana: so that it can be regulated.
Modern marijuana is an estimated 10X the strength that it was 30 years ago at least. In addition, it is often spiked with other drugs that are much more addictive; for example, in my city it’s commonly spiked with crystal meth to get you hooked without your knowledge. There is something to be said for making it safer.
Other then that, there is no reason for legalization. Marijuana use still impairs you, and so it shouldn’t be done in public, just like drinking. Nobody should care if you do it in a way nobody could possibly get hurt but you, but if that’s the case, the police won’t know anyway.

Apr 09, 2012 at 12:09PM EDT
Quote

The impact will be minimal in Canada due to our attitude to marijuana and its legal status.

“The legal status of cannabis in Canada is under dispute. Superior and appellate courts in Ontario have repeatedly declared Canada’s marijuana laws to be of no force and effect. However, challenges to marijuana laws at the federal level have not resulted in the deletion of the appropriate articles from the Criminal Code of Canada and the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act. Police and prosecution services in other Canadian jurisdictions still pursue criminal charges for marijuana possession.”

Possession of cannabis is not illegal in Canada according to Justice Edmonson of the Ontario Court of Justice

I honestly could care less, I do not use marijuana it nor am I against legalization. The Liberal Party of Canada and The NDP (Federal Level of Government) has already suggested to legalize it so it can be regulated. In the end, the drug wars was a waste of time and Canada will be ending it’s drug war within this decade most likely.

Apr 09, 2012 at 01:52PM EDT
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

I just did a butt load of research on the topic for a paper I’m writing.

The reasons behind the restriction of cannabis in America were actually to combat addiction rates back in the 1850s. A surge of desire to regulate pharmaceuticals for the sake of people’s safety led to a majority opinion that narcotics should be limited in scope.

While the argument these days is the financial side of things, it’s a rather flawed argument, considering there’s no way to guarantee that the money will actually benefit the government in any way, what with the private sector being what it’s like.

As for Anonymous, I think people are realizing that they’re just a group of hackers with a big horn and a fighter complex.

I doubt that’s correct, considering “children’s soothing syrups” were sold up to the early 1900s containing drugs like “…morphin sulphate, chloroform, morphine hydrochloride, codeine, heroin, powdered opium, cannabis indica.”

For children.

To calm them down.

And get them high.

And kill them.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15669_the-10-most-insane-medical-practices-in-history.html


The American federal government makes $7 billion a year from tobacco taxes alone, not to mention the $19 billion states collected in 2007. If the marijuana industry became half as big as that (and it would), there would be no point not to legalize and tax it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/31/weekinreview/31saul.html

Although, given all the conflicting information out there, it’s tough to say which resources are actually legit.

Last edited Apr 09, 2012 at 03:20PM EDT
Apr 09, 2012 at 03:18PM EDT
Quote

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

I doubt that’s correct, considering “children’s soothing syrups” were sold up to the early 1900s containing drugs like “…morphin sulphate, chloroform, morphine hydrochloride, codeine, heroin, powdered opium, cannabis indica.”

For children.

To calm them down.

And get them high.

And kill them.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15669_the-10-most-insane-medical-practices-in-history.html


The American federal government makes $7 billion a year from tobacco taxes alone, not to mention the $19 billion states collected in 2007. If the marijuana industry became half as big as that (and it would), there would be no point not to legalize and tax it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/31/weekinreview/31saul.html

Although, given all the conflicting information out there, it’s tough to say which resources are actually legit.

Forgive me, but if you’re citing cracked.com as a source for your side of the debate, I’m not going to take you seriously.

Apr 09, 2012 at 04:00PM EDT
Quote

Normally I hate Anonymous, but I can understand the desire to do this.

I mean, for one thing, it’s not nearly as bad for you, or as addictive, as alcohol is, and alcohol makes you a severe danger to others, whereas it’s very rare for marijuana to do that. So, I’d rather see alcohol illegal and marijuana legal, but Prohibition has shown us that shit gets real when alcohol gets banned.

So, for the sake of freedom and allowing people to do the shit they want to do, considering their drug habits don’t influence me, unless they’re drunk-driving, then I’ll support Anonymous’s attempts to do this.

Edit: And, as a note now, legalizing marijuana would save lives and money, and earn TONS of money in taxes.

A DEA officer told in his post-retirement book that a majority of border patrol agents, both American and Mexican, are taking bribes from drug cartels. Putting the cartels out of business would stop corruption, as well as save thousands of Mexican and American lives from the cartels. Not to mention the fact that we wouldn’t need to throw so much money down the drain fighting the war on drugs, which is a war we’re losing.

Last edited Apr 09, 2012 at 04:15PM EDT
Apr 09, 2012 at 04:12PM EDT
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

Forgive me, but if you’re citing cracked.com as a source for your side of the debate, I’m not going to take you seriously.

What’s wrong with it? The articles are actually pretty entertaining, and they do cite all their information to my knowledge.

And it’s not really an argument, I just doubt they would ban marijuana before cocaine, morphine, and all those other much worse and addictive substances.

If you can point me to a source, that would be helpful.

Apr 09, 2012 at 09:21PM EDT
Quote

See, this is the problem, If anonymous wants people like know your meme and reddit to take this cause seriously (and they should), well then their barking up the wrong tree because even though its a good topic to handle, people are still too dumb in this neck of the woods to understand how important this plant is. You see, even if cannabis was what biased websites such as above the influence say it is, theirs no point in making illegal. Remember alcohol probation? now everyone thinking “well that’s different” How exactly is it different besides alcohol being replaced by marijuana. SPOILER ALERT: absolutely nothing is different between the 2. For one you simply can not make a product illegal and enforce it. It’s like making an IDEA illegal. plain and simply, we should not look down on others for what they consume and we should not arrest people for what they consume, I am a proud Canadian and i am a proud user of cannabis and i am a proud supporter of legalization.

TLDR; LOL U SO SILLY STONER

Apr 09, 2012 at 09:23PM EDT
Quote

I’m going to regret saying this, but I think the political climate in America right now is just to volatile for this to turn out as anything more than a failure.

With Republicans talking about such things as birth control, I think the right wing would go completely berserk if they thought anyone with any real power was going to attempt to legalize marijuana.

Apr 09, 2012 at 09:28PM EDT

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

What’s wrong with it? The articles are actually pretty entertaining, and they do cite all their information to my knowledge.

And it’s not really an argument, I just doubt they would ban marijuana before cocaine, morphine, and all those other much worse and addictive substances.

If you can point me to a source, that would be helpful.

Well, they didn’t outright ban marijuana in the 1850s, they worked to regulate it, which still was a century-long process. The original issue was merely that it was a narcotic and should be labelled as such, but by the 1910s, the research done on it, and opium as well, showed a pattern of dependency, which pushed the regulations to higher and higher levels until the Marijuana Tax Act of 1963, which banned it outright.

I got all of my info here. And the reason I can’t take cracked.com seriously is because it’s a satire site; even if their information sources are legitimate, they can be prone to exaggeration.

Apr 09, 2012 at 09:48PM EDT
Quote

icyman5 wrote:

See, this is the problem, If anonymous wants people like know your meme and reddit to take this cause seriously (and they should), well then their barking up the wrong tree because even though its a good topic to handle, people are still too dumb in this neck of the woods to understand how important this plant is. You see, even if cannabis was what biased websites such as above the influence say it is, theirs no point in making illegal. Remember alcohol probation? now everyone thinking “well that’s different” How exactly is it different besides alcohol being replaced by marijuana. SPOILER ALERT: absolutely nothing is different between the 2. For one you simply can not make a product illegal and enforce it. It’s like making an IDEA illegal. plain and simply, we should not look down on others for what they consume and we should not arrest people for what they consume, I am a proud Canadian and i am a proud user of cannabis and i am a proud supporter of legalization.

TLDR; LOL U SO SILLY STONER

1. The reason that alcohol prohibition didn’t work is because it was a cold turkey movement: people went from complete freedom with alcohol to none at all, and because of it’s prominence in American culture and physical ubiquitousness, the inability to regulate what was already there made the task impossible. Marijuana has gone through a process of decades that allows it to be better regulated than alcohol. And the effects and dependency rates of alcohol and marijuana are VERY different.

Research has shown the overall addiction potential for cannabis to be less than for tobacco, alcohol, cocaine or heroin, but slightly higher than that for psilocybin, mescaline, LSD. There is some evidence that dependence on cannabis can exist in some heavy users. One study with 500 heavy users of cannabis showed that when trying to cease consumption, some experience one or more symptoms such as insomnia, restlessness, loss of appetite, depression, irritability, and anger. Cannabis Dependence has been recognized as a clinical entity in the DSM-IV. Prolonged marijuana use produces both pharmacokinetic changes (how the drug is absorbed, distributed, metabolized, and excreted) and pharmacodynamic changes (how the drug interacts with target cells) to the body. These changes require the user to consume higher doses of the drug to achieve a common desirable effect (known as a higher tolerance), and reinforce the body’s metabolic systems for synthesizing and eliminating the drug more efficiently.
Short-term effects of alcohol consumption include intoxication and dehydration. Long-term effects of alcohol include changes in the metabolism of the liver and brain and alcoholism (addiction to alcohol).
Alcohol intoxication affects the brain, causing slurred speech, clumsiness, and delayed reflexes. Alcohol stimulates insulin production, which speeds up glucose metabolism and can result in low blood sugar, causing irritability and (for diabetics) possible death. Severe alcohol poisoning can be fatal.

And, for the record, I’m all for further regulation of alcohol.

2. There is plenty of point in at least regulating recreational substances for the sake of proactivity and crowd control, alcohol included. The argument you’re making can be applied to the legalization of murder for all I care; people are gonna do what they want no matter what. There still needs to be a general control for the sake of inhibiting chaos.

3. It is completely possible to make both products and ideas illegal, which is how the executive branch works. Firearms without a license, bombs, drugs, the ability to drive unlicensed, theft, murder, hate speech, sexual harrasment; all of these things are illegal and enforced, and they’re ideas, products, and even actions.

4. The fact that marijuana is illegal has nothing to do with looking down on others; what it’s about is keeping the best interests of the collective in mind rather than the individual.

Last edited Apr 09, 2012 at 10:11PM EDT
Apr 09, 2012 at 09:57PM EDT
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

Well, they didn’t outright ban marijuana in the 1850s, they worked to regulate it, which still was a century-long process. The original issue was merely that it was a narcotic and should be labelled as such, but by the 1910s, the research done on it, and opium as well, showed a pattern of dependency, which pushed the regulations to higher and higher levels until the Marijuana Tax Act of 1963, which banned it outright.

I got all of my info here. And the reason I can’t take cracked.com seriously is because it’s a satire site; even if their information sources are legitimate, they can be prone to exaggeration.

okay, here’s the problem, that was literally a century ago. And back then people knew little to nothing about cannabis because they didn’t really have to resources or well, anything to say it was a confirmed habit forming drug, even in the article, no where is it mentioned that they did research, in fact, the united states never even had like a team of eggheads and scientists to do researches until the second world war. Basically their thinking was: drug that we have no idea about = might be bad for you but were not gonna find out and assume it is

read over the article, nowhere does it mention them doing research

Apr 09, 2012 at 10:15PM EDT
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

1. The reason that alcohol prohibition didn’t work is because it was a cold turkey movement: people went from complete freedom with alcohol to none at all, and because of it’s prominence in American culture and physical ubiquitousness, the inability to regulate what was already there made the task impossible. Marijuana has gone through a process of decades that allows it to be better regulated than alcohol. And the effects and dependency rates of alcohol and marijuana are VERY different.

Research has shown the overall addiction potential for cannabis to be less than for tobacco, alcohol, cocaine or heroin, but slightly higher than that for psilocybin, mescaline, LSD. There is some evidence that dependence on cannabis can exist in some heavy users. One study with 500 heavy users of cannabis showed that when trying to cease consumption, some experience one or more symptoms such as insomnia, restlessness, loss of appetite, depression, irritability, and anger. Cannabis Dependence has been recognized as a clinical entity in the DSM-IV. Prolonged marijuana use produces both pharmacokinetic changes (how the drug is absorbed, distributed, metabolized, and excreted) and pharmacodynamic changes (how the drug interacts with target cells) to the body. These changes require the user to consume higher doses of the drug to achieve a common desirable effect (known as a higher tolerance), and reinforce the body’s metabolic systems for synthesizing and eliminating the drug more efficiently.
Short-term effects of alcohol consumption include intoxication and dehydration. Long-term effects of alcohol include changes in the metabolism of the liver and brain and alcoholism (addiction to alcohol).
Alcohol intoxication affects the brain, causing slurred speech, clumsiness, and delayed reflexes. Alcohol stimulates insulin production, which speeds up glucose metabolism and can result in low blood sugar, causing irritability and (for diabetics) possible death. Severe alcohol poisoning can be fatal.

And, for the record, I’m all for further regulation of alcohol.

2. There is plenty of point in at least regulating recreational substances for the sake of proactivity and crowd control, alcohol included. The argument you’re making can be applied to the legalization of murder for all I care; people are gonna do what they want no matter what. There still needs to be a general control for the sake of inhibiting chaos.

3. It is completely possible to make both products and ideas illegal, which is how the executive branch works. Firearms without a license, bombs, drugs, the ability to drive unlicensed, theft, murder, hate speech, sexual harrasment; all of these things are illegal and enforced, and they’re ideas, products, and even actions.

4. The fact that marijuana is illegal has nothing to do with looking down on others; what it’s about is keeping the best interests of the collective in mind rather than the individual.

wow, you seem to have a burning passion to win this argument. But all your talking about are things that are so minor that they do not out weigh the benefits of legalization. Personally I think you just hate it because it’s illegal, and actually all the things you listed are actions and products none of them are an idea, an idea is “I’m going to” or “what if i” and allow me to correct myself, you can’t make DRUGS illegal because their is huge, and I mean HUGE amounts of cash to be made on them, which is exactly why alcohol prohibition failed because it gave birth to organized crime. Also drugs are always are gonna be here, if you could wave a magic wand and say this is gone, then we wouldn’t be having this discussion. The thing is that cannabis doesn’t have to be illegal and we can regulate and tax it and make sure it doesn’t make anybody sick, and doing this would also prevent kids from getting it. And if people do get “addicted” like you say then thats why rehab was invented. The government could save literally billions not having to seek out and search around for the drug, and the taxes coming from marijuana can help fund schools, hospitals, maybe a proper free health care plan. why is that such a bad thing?

Last edited Apr 09, 2012 at 10:48PM EDT
Apr 09, 2012 at 10:45PM EDT
Quote

Burning passion, no. Wanting to point out the other side of the argument, yes. And I don’t hate it because it’s illegal; I dislike it because it’s an actual detriment to society as a drug. If you so desperately want an example of a pure idea that’s illegal, conspiracy and criminal intent are both prosecutable ideas. As for the financial gain, I already stated above that there’s no guarantee that any of that money will go to the government, since the market for it is already completely independent of regulation; why on Earth would any distributor or producer willingly start paying taxes when they’re already avoiding criminal charges anyways? They don’t listen to the law now, why should they at any other time?

As for your rehab argument, the problem is that we already spend so much on it. If you look here, you’ll see that California alone spends 10 billion dollars on rehab. No, that’s not all drug rehab, but I can guarantee you drug rehab is a part of it. I don’t know what the national budget is in Canada, but the United States is currently 15 trillion dollars in debt. We really don’t have the money to be putting any more funds into rehab for one state much less the entire country. And rehab doesn’t always work; if some one doesn’t want to get better, they won’t. So upheaving that much money and time just so that some people can feel good, when consistently doing it can indeed lead to a dependency and destruction of proactivity, is not something I can agree with.

Apr 09, 2012 at 11:34PM EDT
Quote

I am in full agreement with its legalization.

Its less potent then tobacco and alcohol.
There is a large large large large large large LARGE LARGE FUCKING LIEK SHIT TON OF MONEY to be made.
It can be used for medical reasons.
It can be used for paper. And Im not sure but Ive read many times that it is better then the paper we would get from trees. Oh yeah that would also mean it would save trees.
It is easy to grow. “WELL WHY DO FUCK DOES THAT MATTER?!” See line above.^
Anyone can grow this really, its not hard.
EDIT: With government regulation it would be soooo much safer. A lot of cannabis is mixed in with meth and other drugs. If it is distributed from the government or businesses whatever then it could be regulated easier and made sure that it is safe.

Last edited Apr 10, 2012 at 12:33AM EDT
Apr 10, 2012 at 12:31AM EDT
Quote

Thought I would leave these here in regards to Hemp paper

Wikipedia’s take on Hemp and its benefits, it mentions a few of the potential industrial uses for Hemp, including paper

Article briefly comparing the pros and cons of replacing wood fiber with hemp fiber

That second article is closer towards the sort of thing I want to hear: Educated consideration of both the potential benefits, side effects, opportunities and threats of legalization.

Last edited Apr 10, 2012 at 01:31AM EDT
Apr 10, 2012 at 01:30AM EDT
Quote

icyman5 wrote:

wow, you seem to have a burning passion to win this argument. But all your talking about are things that are so minor that they do not out weigh the benefits of legalization. Personally I think you just hate it because it’s illegal, and actually all the things you listed are actions and products none of them are an idea, an idea is “I’m going to” or “what if i” and allow me to correct myself, you can’t make DRUGS illegal because their is huge, and I mean HUGE amounts of cash to be made on them, which is exactly why alcohol prohibition failed because it gave birth to organized crime. Also drugs are always are gonna be here, if you could wave a magic wand and say this is gone, then we wouldn’t be having this discussion. The thing is that cannabis doesn’t have to be illegal and we can regulate and tax it and make sure it doesn’t make anybody sick, and doing this would also prevent kids from getting it. And if people do get “addicted” like you say then thats why rehab was invented. The government could save literally billions not having to seek out and search around for the drug, and the taxes coming from marijuana can help fund schools, hospitals, maybe a proper free health care plan. why is that such a bad thing?

>Grammatical atrocity.
>Argument directed at opponent’s character and motivation.
>Not and argument.

Apr 10, 2012 at 04:50PM EDT
Quote

MDFification wrote:

>Grammatical atrocity.
>Argument directed at opponent’s character and motivation.
>Not and argument.

not AND argument

nice grammar

it’s an argument

Apr 10, 2012 at 09:16PM EDT
Quote

ITT: The Burger King argues with everyone.

Apr 11, 2012 at 01:28AM EDT
Quote

If you ask me, I think weed should be and remain illegal. Just me though.

Apr 18, 2012 at 04:58PM EDT
Quote

I feel the people who smoke pot are going to smoke it regardless of legality and the people who don’t smoke pot won’t smoke it regardless of legality. I’m against recreational drug use, but I feel like as long as people want to do stupid shit the government should make money off it.

Apr 18, 2012 at 08:01PM EDT
Quote

Well, since Cracked is apparently now a credible source in this topic:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-pro-marijuana-arguments-that-arent-helping/

Apr 18, 2012 at 10:07PM EDT
Quote

all the anti-bud buddies need to sit down, relax, have a few too many drinks
and drive towards the ocean

christianity: 0
ocean + 1

Apr 19, 2012 at 01:52PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!